Meinior Mansion II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sairis Haizon

2 posters

Go down

Sairis Haizon Empty Sairis Haizon

Post  Sairis Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:58 am

Name: Sairis Haizon

Species: half human half Zantais wolf

Appearance

(picture coming soon)

6’1”

Pale

Athletic build

Straight long black hair with some purple on the edges of her bangs and on the underside of her hair, her long bangs are parted leaving a small lock on the right side of her face the rest swept to left side covering eye. The length of her hair in back is pulled over to rest on her right shoulder.

Maroon colored eyes, they turn a piercing red and the pupils shrink quite a bit giving a threatening look when she is angered followed by her split persona kali to coming about.

Has long furry grey pointed ears with black arrow like stripes and white on the inside of the ear (left ears tip is broken). They are quite a bit longer than her father’s but not uncommon for a Zantais, the only problem with long ears like Sai’s is that they are harder to keep up so her father had made brace rings for them. She also has a tail same colors as her ears with its unique design on the tail and lastly, fangs.

Sai is usually seen wearing a dark crimson tank top under a sleeveless black hoodie or two of her other jackets (mostly wears the sleeveless one), skinny navy colored jeans with tears. custom black boots, they stop below the knee, have lightly metal coated soles, padded insert and some lighter metal to make the designs of the outside of the leather.(actually comfortable to wear due to a nicely padded inside.)

Accessories: black fingerless gloves, black snake bites,two sets of black leather bands on both biceps that cross each other, a thin black belt that wrapped over her jacket, a promise ring and a fancy key necklace. She is never seen without her key necklace and ring.

Origin: Japan

Special Abilities: Sai can appear human by making her tail vanish, her fangs shift to normal sized canine teeth and her ears shift into human ears. It was hard for her figure out how to do so since her father wasn’t able to teach her yet.

Being half Zantais wolf her agility is good so she is a bit faster than a human. Since Zantais wolves are known for their agility her defense is bad and her strength not high or anything special with that there, it is basely at a human leveled.

Sais hearing is just tad more sensitive than the average wolf. Of course loud noises would be the great downfall of her hearing, there's been quite a few times where she has gone partially deaf from loud sounds.

History:

Sais real name is Danielle Sæfinnsson/Breton.

My family and I moved to another country since my father, Týr got a promotion to work over there. My mother, Kadzue, learned father had an affair with someone else a couple of months after the move, they fought and father left us. Mother worked two jobs to take provide for my sister Arissa and me. I did my best to help by taking care of my sister while mother worked. I started high school one year later than wanted but I didn’t mind. When I did get into school I grew attached to working with computers I excelled in those classes, the other classes, maybe not so much. But it was something I enjoyed doing and would defiantly work hard to get into a career for such.

A few years later mother found another love, Liam Breton and remarried. His job created quite a bit of stress for him and which made him snappy causing quite a bit of arguments. It would drive the few friends I had that came over away and that made me aggravated and not like the man. My dislike of him got worse and anger started up against my mother after they found out that I wasn’t straight after snooping the letters I send to one of my friends. I wasn’t allowed to hang with my friends until I changed but I couldn’t find it in me to do so then all the bashing of it not being right and me arguing against them I got tired and ran off.

I found a job but didn’t have a place to stay but the boss was nice enough to provide me with a room at his place as long as I paid rent every month for my room. One day I overheard someone talk about New University of Penrose and would apply to continue my education and get a better job. A year before I applied I stumbled upon an injured wolf, took it in and cared for it the best I could, amazingly it pulled through. To my surprise the wolf I had found turned out to be a garou(werewolf) in lupis form, it was unlike anything I had ever seen before.

Her name was Rami, I learned a lot about her and her heritage. I taught her many things. We have grown very attached in a short amount of time and we ended up as a couple not long after. We know it’s different for us to love each and have been teased and looked down upon for being together. Most times I’ve completely snapped on them and ended up getting into fights. I didn’t mean to it wasn’t in my nature at all, Rami and I understood I had a problem and slowly we found out what as plaguing me, we tried our best to avoid anger causing situations.

I had talked to Rami about The University of Penrose and realized it would be a great opportunity for her to learn more and for me to work in my major. We worked hard to get money to attend unfortunately it wasn’t enough so I hunted down my father with a slight tip I pried from mother and after much searching I got a hold of him. I talked to him and he agreed to help Rami and I, it was his way to apologize for leaving because he knew it had hurt me a lot when he left because I was so attached to him. He wanted to rebuild our relationship, so helping us here, I’d say its a good start.

Personality: Sai is calm person and is fairly optimistic. There are times that goes down the drain the decision of leaving her family comes back to hit her and only gets worse when remembering the non acceptance and harsh words about it.

Sai has a split personality and is the biggest downside of Sai because the personality if one of anger and hate who Sai named Kali. The feel of abandonment from her first father set the start of it and all the events of her mother and Liam started with anger then turned to hate towards them, that growing and being pent up only refined Kali.She snags control when angered or once in a while without being brought out by the emotion, it doesn’t last too long but is enough to cause damage in relationships and mentally wares out Sai.

The way to tell of the shift is when she falls suddenly and completely silent and stares a good moment before her eyes turn red.

Study/Work: Computer science major

Extra Info:

Will not leave Rami unattended for reasons stated in Rami's bio. (lmao)

Reason why Sai didn’t end up with a Japanese name or Icelandic name is that her father Týr favored the English language and had liked the name Danielle and so he named her such, Kadzue liked the sound of it as well.

Sai will help anyone with computer issues of the sort from repairs to hacking, though she won’t hack if it’s a stupid feud between people.

okay in fighting (mainly hand to hand) learned a little from the few of fights shes had. So Sai is trying to build it to protect her love from what attacked her.

Prefers to have her ears and tail out. But minus the fact of hiding them when needed to they also don’t appear when she is down.

Last edited by Sairis on Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:13 am; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : forgot an acessory and added a very important pice of in extra info.)
Sairis
Sairis

Back to top Go down

Sairis Haizon Empty Re: Sairis Haizon

Post  SaisCy Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:53 pm

Looking great! ^^ And much better than the first if I may be so mean as to point that out
Let the RPing begin! Very Happy
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

https://mmii.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum