Meinior Mansion II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting at the Pond (08-29-11) Keo, Toby, Creed, maybe Dominique

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Meeting at the Pond (08-29-11) Keo, Toby, Creed, maybe Dominique Empty Meeting at the Pond (08-29-11) Keo, Toby, Creed, maybe Dominique

Post  Little Blue Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:04 pm

The morning after the party, it seemed like there was a lot more on the table than most first thought. Keoki had recorded what information she learned into her binder before going to bed last night. Today would be interesting, as she glanced over the page again. Toby and Creed both had an interesting little power... and she recalled offering to teach Dominique how to fight, maybe against more than just humans, if she even remembers that after she went into shock.

Ripping out a sheet of paper, she divided it into threes. The first two said the same thing, "Meet me at the pond." She didn't bother signing it, the boys would be able to guess, seeing as her, Toby and Creed had ended up hanging out together a lot over the past month. The last one was for Nique, "If you recall last night, I'll be by at the pond if you're interested in learning. -Keo" So she picked up Creed's jacket, slinging it over her shoulder, and slipped each message under the door of the appropriate person. It was still far too early for most others to be awake, hell, she'd only woken up because of some silly nightmare and hadn't been able to fall back asleep.

With that finished, she headed outside and moved over to the pond, enjoying the morning light during her walk. She plopped down at the edge of the pond and laid back with her hands behind her head, leaving the jacket over herself to keep it from getting too dirty before Creed retrieved it. Despite having been unable to fall back asleep in bed, something about being outside with her eyes on the sky left her drowsy, and she may have fallen asleep for an hour or two. But as soon as she heard footsteps creeping up from behind, she opened her eyes and propped herself up on one arm to turn around and see who it was.
Little Blue
Little Blue

http://littlebluesblog.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Meeting at the Pond (08-29-11) Keo, Toby, Creed, maybe Dominique Empty Re: Meeting at the Pond (08-29-11) Keo, Toby, Creed, maybe Dominique

Post  TobiasBlack Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:42 pm

Having been left tired by the escapades that had transpired the night before, Tobias was still fast asleep when Keo dropped by with the note. Upon hearing the sound of footsteps outside though, Tobias, still half asleep, sat up, his hair a mess as he looked around the room dazed. Soon enough though, his eyes shifted to his door, the sight of the note at the bottom causing him to raise an eyebrow, curious as to what it could be. Swinging his legs around, he yawned as he approached it, picking it up upon reaching it. After reading the rather short note, Tobias chuckled as he realised who it was from. Seeing this, he started to get ready, not wanting to keep Keo waiting.

After getting ready, Tobias left his room, closing the door quietly as not to wake anyone else up, still in his socks as to minimise the noise he made while making his way to the pond. Making his way down the hall and out the door, Tobias looked up at the morning sky before taking a seat on the steps, putting his shoes on before making his way onwards. Crossing the grounds, Tobias soon caught sight of Keo by the lake, her drowsy state causing him to look on a bit confused as he began to approach her, the sight of her jumping to her feet causing him to chuckle as he appraoched. "Sorry Keo, I didn't mean to wake you" he said with a smile as he came to a stop.
TobiasBlack
TobiasBlack

Back to top Go down

Meeting at the Pond (08-29-11) Keo, Toby, Creed, maybe Dominique Empty Re: Meeting at the Pond (08-29-11) Keo, Toby, Creed, maybe Dominique

Post  Little Blue Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:07 pm

"Ah, don't worry about it," she replied, waving her hand dismissively, "I just didn't get as much sleep as I should have." Sitting up and stretching her arms, she patted the ground to tell him to take a seat. Glancing up, it didn't seem like the sky had changed much, she must have only been out for a few minutes.

"You're up early. Did I disturb ya? I thought the notes would be quieter than knocking," she replied with a sheepish grin, since that may no have worked as well as she thought now. But it didn't seem that Creed or Dominique were out yet, though she couldn't be sure that Nique would appear at all. "Since you're here, may as well see who else turns up," she added, letting him know that he wasn't the only one who'd been invited out here.
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  TobiasBlack Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:31 pm

Hearing Keo ask if she had disturbed him, Tobias shook his head. "Nah, I was up already, hard a bit of a hard time getting to sleep as welll after last nights.....festivities" he said with a chuckle as he scratched the back of his head, his gaze shifting to the picnic tables where the party was held, his eyes soon shifting back to Keo after a few more seconds. Putting his hands in his pockets, Tobias kept his gaze locked on Keo as she explained that there were others that were going to be joining them soon.

"Oh awesome" he said with a smile as he looked back to the mansion for a second, wondering who else would be coming. After a few seconds though, his curiousity got the better of him as he turned back to Keo. "Hope you don't mind me asking here Keo, but is there any reason in particular as to why you wanted us to come out here" he asked as his gaze became locked on her. "Or are you waiting for the others to show up before explaining ?" he asked soon after ?
TobiasBlack
TobiasBlack

Back to top Go down

Post  Sairis Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:37 pm

Creed was still asleep but just for 30 minutes more, he had a pillow over the side of his face. He grumbled something before sitting up slowly causing it to fall off. He rubbed his eyes a bit before looking around and he spotted the note and rose a brow. He untangled himself from the blankets to go and see what it was,once he picked it up he rubbed one of his eyes again and read it. "Oh? Alright then." He put the note on the bed and got ready,it didn't take long since he just threw on whatever he pulled out of the closet, course it all matched since its mostly black clothing. (lol.one these days someones gonna throw him in pink XD)

He didn't bother to do much to his hair except comb it since it took a bit to get it to stick up and didn't want to keep them waiting so he just threw some gel in it and fiddled with it on his way over to the pond. Creed spotted him and smiled a bit. "Hey guys~,Sorry for being a bit late." He stopped playing with his hair and squat down next to them. "So whats goin on?"
Sairis
Sairis

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:48 pm

"I feel like hitting someone," Keoki replied, rather bluntly, with a grin over to Tobias, "Not seriously! But I thought maybe Creed would be up for a fight. I'd ask you... but, uh, you don't seem like the type who'd be up for it. And, I don't need a headache." She'd remembered his trick, easily, "So, I figured you could ref. Make sure no one gets really hurt."

Then she heard Creed approach, so she stood and brushed herself off, pulling the jacket over one arm so it didn't fall on the ground. "You're not that late, I didn't even set a time for when you should get here," she pointed out as she handed him the jacket, "As for why everyone's here..." she glanced over and didn't notice Dominique approaching. Perhaps she'd join later. Looking back to Creed, she finished, "You you be up for a fight? A friendly one, not to go out and try to hurt each other. Too badly. It's just been a while now, I don't wanna get rusty."
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  TobiasBlack Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:09 am

Not fully ready for what Keo was about to say, a rather perplexed look appeared on Toby's face as he listened to Keo explain that, in what he assumed to be a method of blowing off steam, she wished to fight Creed, Tobias raising an eyebrow upon hearing her mention that she was going to ask him, but decided against doing so, instead hoping he would be the referee for their impromptu match "....Yeah, you'd be right there Keo" he said, unsure of what else he could say to her at this current time. Before he could inquire further however, the sound of footsteps caused him to turn on the spot, the sight of Creed approaching them causing him to give him a firendly wave as he approached the pond.

Turning back to Keo, he tried to once again inquire into what she meant, his attempts soon being cut off as Keo approached Creed. Upon hearing her ask him if he was indeed up for a fight, the look of confusion on Tobias' face only grew as he looked to Keo. "Well, I certainly didn't expect to wake up to this today...." he said as he shifted his gaze between Keo and Creed, still unsure on what to make of the situation. "Then again I didn't expect to be attacked by the undead at the party either...." he soon added with a nervous chuckle as he scratched the back of his head. "Guess I don't really have a choice do I Keo ?" he asked, already knowing what the answer was going to be.
TobiasBlack
TobiasBlack

Back to top Go down

Post  Sairis Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:02 am

Creed stood up as well. "Ah that's good then~" He took the jacket. "Thanks." He slipped it on and looked around a bit when she mentioned everyone feeling it would be more than just them.Not that he minded but he was curious who else if his feeling was right. Creed shrugged after a moment and looked back to Keo when she asked. His eyes widened a little and he scratched the back of his head. "Ehmm..." he thought over it a little. "...But,I don't...like to hit girls ...especially very pretty ones.....like you..."(sisters an exception :U but even when he does she says he hits like a pansy XD) The last part very quiet and mumbled making it hard to make out. He let his hand slide down to the back of his neck.
Sairis
Sairis

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:09 am

"No problem," she replied after handing back the jacket. But taking a step back, she caught him say he didn't like to hit girls, and she tilted her head a bit, unable to hear that last part. "Well damn," she mumbled, though loud enough for the others to hear, "I haven't gotten any practice in a while. Skipped out against those little zombies. I swore breaking the neck would have done something, but they just had to be the pain-in-the-ass types."

Well, there wasn't much else she could do if he wasn't up for it, she only taunted people she didn't like into fighting her, Creed was a friend. Plus she also wouldn't have hit him as hard as she would with one of her old brawls. She'd been worst around 16 and 17 years old, but old habits died hard... She still liked fighting quite a bit. "Hm. If you're really not up for it," she turned to Toby with a bit of a frown, "You're not either are you? That's no fun."
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  TobiasBlack Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:19 am

His eyes shifting to Creed, Tobias let out a small sigh of relief upon hearing Creed mention that he wasn't willing to fight Keo. Before Toby could turn his attention back to Keo however, his powers kicked in, his eyes shifting back to Creed as he mumbled. While it was unlikely Keo had picked up on his words, Toby heard them quite clearly, a small but noticeable smile appearing on his face as he kept his gaze for a few seconds. Shaking his head though, Tobias' gaze soon shifted back to Keo as he heard her state that her lack of opponents wasn't fun, Tobias letting out a chuckle as he looked around. "Are you sure you should even be fighting Keo ? Lord knows the forces of the forest certainly did a number on you last night" he said as he looked to her, hoping that would quell her apparent blood lust. "Besides, isn't there a better way to blow off steam ?" he soon asked.
TobiasBlack
TobiasBlack

Back to top Go down

Post  Sairis Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:45 am

He felt bad now getting her a bit dissapointed like that. He put his hands in his pockets and looked at Tobias as he talked and listened a bit before looking back to the mansion as he thought a bit more. ".....Well if it does help you to fight something then maybe we could...some other time soon if you really want." He stated before smirk crossed his features. "Orrrr we can take our trip into the forest sometime, if we so dare and see what we find n maybe beat the crap out of it.We might even find crazier things than those zimbos." His gaze shifted back to them.
Sairis
Sairis

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:54 am

She looked almost insulted when Toby mentioned her injury, "Oh, that was hardly anything! Do I even have a bruise?" she asked, pulling down her collar a little as if he would check. Honestly, she hadn't checked the mirror this morning... perhaps a little wary that she would indeed find a mark left behind. "Never mind, actually..." As for if there were better ways than fighting, she playfully shrugged, "Yeah, sure, I could go check a local pub and see who's drunk enough to fight a girl. I know there are 'nicer' methods, but those aren't as amusing," she had an almost maniacally grin on her face by the time she'd finished that.

When Creed spoke up again, she turned her attention to him, happy to hear he might just be up for a fight sometime later, but she ended up more interested in the forest talk, "Oh, we really should get out there soon... We should set a date, since we've already discussed what to bring. And! Now we all know we're all freaks," she added in with a laugh, knowing she was probably stranger than the both of them, considering she wasn't even human anymore, "So that'll just make things easier, you know?"

Last edited by Little Blue on Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  TobiasBlack Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:24 pm

Seeing Keo shoot him a look that suggested she was insulted by his remarks, Tobias rose his hands as a worried look appeared on his face, his eyes locked on Keo as he watched her pull down her collar. Seeing no distinguishable mark, Tobias shook his head. "I'm sorry Keo, I didn't mean to cause offence" he said as he kept his eyes locked on her, fearing that she may try and swing for him if he kept talking. Watching her back off for the time being, Tobias lowered his hands, a small sigh of relief escaping his lips as he listened to Keo explain that other methods of blowing off steam were not as fun, the pleasure she seemed to take from that causing Tobias to mentally note that it was probably best not to throw down with Keo.

Seeing that her attention was soon shifting back to Creed, Tobias straightened himself out and turned his attention to the two of them as the topic of the forest began to creep up once again, his interest piqued as they began to converse about their planned trip, Keo's comments about them all being freaks causing him to chuckle. "Maybe we should wait for our timetables to become available first" Tobias said as he put his hands in his pockets, approaching them as he did. "That way we can sort out a date and time based around what free time we have" he said with a smile as he came to a stop near them. "Failing that we can always try and sneak in our trip on the weekend" he soon added with a chuckle.
TobiasBlack
TobiasBlack

Back to top Go down

Post  Sairis Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:57 pm

Creed couldn't help but laugh a bit at how Keoki reacted to Tobias then a chuckle followed that at the pub part.With that He made a note definitely not to get on her bad side."Well if its that way,I'll definitely step in for fight hmm...maybe..sometime this week." He pulled his hands out of his pockets as a thought continued off of his sentence a bit and smiled a bit, his attention turned back on them as they piped up at the topic of the forest especially the freak statement.

"Proud to be a freak~" he puffed his chest up a bit then ended up laughing softly after. "But yeah, it defiantly will be a good help out there." He looked to the forest as he put his hands in his pockets and rocked back on his heels a few times before looking to Tobes as he suggested finding out times. "Yeah that's a very good idea. hmmm n hopefully we all have at least one class or so together,more than likely would end up being English or math or the like."
Sairis
Sairis

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:12 pm

She nodded over to Creed, "Deal," she said with a smile, since he actually agreed to it. Maybe it was her werewolf side, but ever since her first transformation, she'd always been a tad more... violent. Not that she minded it anymore, Keoki had long since accepted what she was now, so she agreed with Creed's statement fully. As for school, well that wasn't something she wanted to be reminded of.

Rubbing the back of her neck, she muttered, "Please don't mention math. I fricken hate math..." English was alright, history was occasionally interesting, and science could be fun when there was more experimenting and demonstrations than there was problems and worksheets to solve, but math was pure evil as far as Keo cared. "But a shared class could be fun. Or at least finding a time when we all have a break so we can hang out between class."
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  TobiasBlack Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:28 pm

Chuckling at Creed's proud proclemation that he was proud to be a freak, Tobias chuckled as he looked to him. "Oh agreed man, freak and proud here, that forest wont know what hit it when we're done with it" he said with a goofy smile as he looked between the two of them. Much like Keo, the very mention of math sent a shiver up Toby's spine, a shiver that not even the walking dead from the night before were capable of inducing. Having never been one for math, Tobias also dreaded the idea of having to do another math class, hoping that his classes would have been more history orieantated.

"Well who knows, maybe we'll luck out and our classes will be more orientated to our actual subjects" he said with a nervous chuckle as he looked back to the two of them. Shaking his head to expel the thoughts, he looked out to the pond for a second before shifting his gaze back to Keo and Creed. "But yeah a shared class or some free time to meet up between classes would be great." he said with a smile as he looked to them.
TobiasBlack
TobiasBlack

Back to top Go down

Post  Sairis Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:37 pm

Creed looked to Toby and his smiled brightened a bit. "heck yes, we sure will show it." He looked to the pond before wandering around its edge looking for a flat rock.when he did find one he skipped it , it went pretty far before sinking. He snickered when they talked about math. "yeah..not my most favorite either,find it very boring, but as a curse I'm good with it. So if you guys need help,I gladly will. my favorites are science/biology and English,history is in the middle and well, math lastly." He found a few more and went over holding the hand full of them if they wanted to join as well.
Sairis
Sairis

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:53 am

When Creed mentioned being good at math, even if he didn't like it, she instantly grinned happily again, "Oh, I'm going to abuse that, I'll warn you now." At least she wasn't alone in her dislike of math, and general disinterest with some other subjects. She didn't mind taking film-related classes, and maybe some other courses could be fun, but the old high school-sounding classes.

Watching as he walked over to the pond and picked up some of the flatter stones to skip them across the water, she suddenly felt like some stupid city girl. Of course she knew what he was doing, it just came to the fact that she had no idea how to get them to skip. Not helping her case in the least, she walked over slowly and plucked just one of the stones from his hand. And sure enough, she ended up throwing it wrong, and the thing sank like the stone it was. With an annoyed look on her face, she looked from Tobias to Creed, and just bluntly stated, "Help me." No, she wasn't really asking.
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  TobiasBlack Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:01 am

Hearing Creed mention that he was quite good at math, and that Keo was going to be abusing that skill, Tobias chuckled as he looked to them. "I may get some help from you too man, lord knows I may need sooner or later" he said with a smile as he also made his way to the lake. "As way of a thank you, I'll help you with any history related problems you may have" he said with a smile as he picked up a stone himself, watching Creed skip it across the surface of the water as he did.

Upon seeing Keo attempt to do the same though, Tobias tried his best to stifle a chuckle, Keo's rather frank, though slightly cute method of asking them for help causing him to look to him."You're probably best to handle this man" he said as he looked from Keo to Creed, flipping his own stone in his hand as he did so. "Lord knows I'm not exactly the best at skipping stones myself" he soon added as he threw the rock into the water, not even attempting to try and skip it.
TobiasBlack
TobiasBlack

Back to top Go down

Post  Sairis Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:59 am

Creed chuckled as well when Keo said she'd abuse the help. "Ah its all good,thanks for the heads up~" He looked to Tobias and nodded. "Thats a good trade, early plans for a study group that contains epicness."

He stepped back and watched Keoki attempt to skip the rock and he stifled a laugh but couldn't stop the smile on is face and tried to straighten it out while holding the laugh.It just very much reminded him of how he started. He pulled the collar of his jacket over and covered his mouth with it knowing that if she turned around he wouldn't have been able to hide it. When she did look he looked back at her with slightly wide eyes like he was innocent but that only lasted a second her demand for help finding it cute as well but it also caused him to straighten out. Creed cleared his throat and released the collar after Tobes said he should handle it. He smiled and nodded. "Its all good~ just takes a bit of get a hang of it."

He moved over to her and gave Keo a new rock, then adjusted her hand to hold it a certain way, his hand lingered on hers a moment but he quickly noticed and directed her arm in the side arming movement. he stepped back and grinned. "All in the wrist~." ((annnd twas explained like dis http://www.ehow.com/how_2622_skip-rocks.html except more casually and skipping 1 n 2 then on number 4 he simplified it XD didn't wanna make you guys go bliiind xD. o3o actually I knew most that except i was holding it wrong the whole time -spazz- ))
"With that I guarantee it'll skip 2-3 times first tries then as you do it more even better."

Last edited by Sairis on Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typoosss :U)
Sairis
Sairis

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:10 pm

A study group just sounded boring, but more than likely, she'd end up joining them, even if she couldn't contribute much. Instead, she moved on to watching as Toby pretended to also fail at skipping the rock, not that Keoki realized it, so she turned back to Creed hoping he'd help her out. Though she missed it when he smiled at her, and was glad to hear it when he agreed to teach her.

Letting him take her hand to show her how to hold the stone right. She didn't seem bothered that he might have stayed there a bit too long, just glancing back to see if he was thinking or something, but by then he moved on to showing her how to throw it. After Creed finished up with his quick lesson, she grinned back at him, "I think just 2 or 3 is always better than zero." But at least she knew more about what she was doing now, and she pulled her arm back to try again. Actually getting it to skip this time, she let out a small 'yay' before turning back to Creed, "Hey, it worked now! Thanks."

((Lol, I was just shown how to throw it real quick, and that worked well enough. No technical stuff like them arcs.))
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  TobiasBlack Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:59 pm

Hearing Creed mention the possibilty of a study group, Tobias gave a thumbs up as he looked to him. "Sounds good man, can't wait" he said with a chuckle and a smile before looking down at the rocks again. As he did, something popped into his mind, causing him to look up as a result. "That reminds me, I really must get into town soon, got a few books I need to pick up as part of my required reading for the course itself" he said with a chuckle as he looked to Keo and Creed.

Seeing Creed approach Keo, Tobias smiled as he picked up another rock, twirling it in his hands as he kept his gaze locked on Keo and Creed. As he did, he watched Keo succesfully skip one of the stones across the water, a small chuckle escaping his lips upon hearing the small 'Yay' escape her lips. Looking at his own rock, he once again simply chucked it into the water, watching as it disrupted the surface before it disappeared entirley.
TobiasBlack
TobiasBlack

Back to top Go down

Post  Sairis Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:12 am

He looked to Tobais when he brought up needing to pick some books up. "Hmm I haven't checked on that yet but I'm sure I got sum stuff to get too." Creed looked back to Keo when she spoke. "True, better than none." He watched her and grinned at her reaction and that she was able to get it to skip. "woo~ great job. n no prob, its always fun to teach something new to peeps." He skipped the last rock in his hand and watched it skip but it didn't go too far this time. He dust his hands off then put them behind his head, he looked back to them not sure of what to do but had a feeling they'd head to town again, if so he didn't plan to take his bike this time.
Sairis
Sairis

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:13 pm

School shopping, there was an annoying thought. Instead, Keoki thought of something more amusing, tossing another rock across the pond's surface before patting her hands off and turning around to face the boys again. "So," she started, looking from one to the other, "You two have some special little powers, more interesting than mine, anyway. Would you mind showing me? Perhaps."

Having seen ghosts and similar creatures before, Keoki had a good idea of how Creed's phasing would work, but Toby's manipulation of sound seemed particularly interesting. She couldn't help but wonder how something like that would look when used offensively. Keoki's ability wasn't anything flashy, or even all that noticeable unless she did something flashy like breaking a bone. Of course, that still took a good bit of effort to accomplish.
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  TobiasBlack Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:30 pm

Bending over and picking up another rock, Tobias inspected it as Creed threw his final rock into the water, Toby not fully expecting Keo's upcoming question. With Keo's mention of their powers and her request to see them in action, Tobias eyes widened a bit as he looked from the rock to her, his eyes shifting to Creed for a few seconds before moving back to Keo. Standing up straight, Tobias let out a friendly chuckle as he rubbed the back of his neck, looking from the water then to Keo again as he did so.

"I guess that was to be expected " he said with a smile as he threw his rock into the water, once again not even attempting to skip it before turning back to Creed and Keo. "Sure, why not, probably best to get all our cards on the table." he said as he dusted his hands "So do you want to take the lead on this Creed or shall I ?" he added, a smile appearing on his face as he looked to him, deciding it was probably best to get things out in the open instead of trying to hide them any longer.
TobiasBlack
TobiasBlack

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next