Meinior Mansion II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rene (the beast man)

Go down

Rene (the beast man) Empty Rene (the beast man)

Post  SaisCy Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:22 pm

This is one of the forest’s celebrities. Though no documented information can be found on this matter, nearly every Penrose inhabitant will be able to tell you the story of Rene. An inhabitant of Penrose in the 18th century, Rene lived an avoided and socially isolated life. He was said to be a beast-man or a monster, and he is rumored to have been almost 8 ft tall with a big amount of animal-like hair. He was considered a beast more than a man, due to his low intelligence and violent nature (though with today’s knowledge one might argue he was retarded and his violent nature was caused by the way the community treated him.

According to some stories he was driven into the forest by an angry mob, wanting to be rid of him, another possibility is that he went out of free will, wanting to escape the village and it’s people. Either way he was seen disappearing in the sea of trees and never returned.

Many times people claim to have seen him wander around the forest even today, an enormous presence, by the side of the road or at the border of the village. Some claim him to be an evil being, a bloodthirsty monster of some kind with nothing but bad intentions. Others say he seemed more lonely and sad than anything else. The stories also vary when it comes to Rene’s shape; some claim him to be a ghost, a transparent figure much like the widows. Others say that what they saw was a real form, a real man with a human body and that they had no idea they were looking at a supposed supernatural entity until they heard the story. All the claimed to have seen was a huge hairy man, covered in dirt and twigs.

I’ll leave more details to find out for whatever lucky bastard runs into him first =P
(based on
The Story of Rene Asche Rondolier)

This character is only to be used by me... or anyone who asks me really nicely ^^
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

https://mmii.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum