Meinior Mansion II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Azar's Room (07-11-2011) [Azar & Aemilio]

2 posters

Go down

In Azar's Room (07-11-2011) [Azar & Aemilio] Empty In Azar's Room (07-11-2011) [Azar & Aemilio]

Post  Vampire Miyu Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:32 pm

Not having expected to find an interesting guy anytime soon Azar was very pleasantly surprised when she had met Aemilio. Tobias seemed like a nice guy as well, but she liked a guy with a bit of an aditude. Now she had invited Aemilio into her room to see if he actually was all that interesting or if this was going to be a huge waist of time.

Now Aemilio had actually been polite enough to say he was willing to wait outside while she changed into something more breathing. Not that she cared if he saw her in her underwear or not so she just shrugged.
"Whatever makes you happy," she said as she went back into her room, pushing the door a little close but not all the way so that he still had the choice of already coming in or not, "see if I care."
With that she put her coat in the closet and opened one of her suitcases to take out a pair of skinny jeans and a different figure hugging shirt, this one had gotten kinda sticky.
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

In Azar's Room (07-11-2011) [Azar & Aemilio] Empty Re: In Azar's Room (07-11-2011) [Azar & Aemilio]

Post  SaisCy Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:12 pm

tSurprised by Azar's outlook on complete strangers of the opposite sekse watching her change, Aemilio didn't reply immediatly. But when she added 'see if I care' he snapped out of it and followed her inside with a cheeky smirk; "don't mind if I do."
He let himself fall on the bed after nearly tripping over the luggage on the floor, then sat upstraight again; "what's with that coat anyway?" he asked as Azar put it away, "I've never seen one like it."
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

https://mmii.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

In Azar's Room (07-11-2011) [Azar & Aemilio] Empty Re: In Azar's Room (07-11-2011) [Azar & Aemilio]

Post  Vampire Miyu Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:29 pm

Azar wasn't at all surprised that Aemilio decided to join her in her room while she changed, she closed the door with her foot to keep other curious eyes out. Pangur Bán hissed at him when he landed himself on the bed, but remained lying on the foot end of the bed, tail wagging annoyed.
Taking of her shirt she answered the question about her coat: "Can't say I'm surprised to hear that, it's costume made for me. I've got a water allergy so I need it when it rains."
She knew that there would be more questions about her water allergy, the usual reactions where 'That is possible?' and after that 'How do you wash yourself?!'. But as he might be a little distracted by her wearing only a lace bra as a top and was now busy taking off her leather boots and after that her pants to show a matching pair of panties.
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:05 pm

When Pangur Bán hisses at him, Aemilio just hissed back and added to that; "careful there you little fluffball. I'm a lot bigger than you are."

And then, as Azar had already predicted his eyes widened and he exclaimed: "a water allergy? As in, you're allergic to water? How does that work with drinking? How does that work with washing yourself??"
I should add that all this time he'd been looking at her uninterrupted. He wasn't staring at her with his mouth open like a caveman or anything but he sure as hell wasn't looking away either!
"Hey, I know this is a rather strange thing to say upon just having met you," he said in a somewhat absent voice, "but no point in pretending I don't see what's right in front of me and it needs be said... my dear Azar, you are fine!"
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:20 pm

((Told you the girl had taught herself wrong ways of obtaining attention ^.^; ))

With a small sigh Azar started explaining the in's and out's about her water allergy. (which can be found here in her character description )
Once she was done with that she was wearing a pair of skinny jeans and was now busy putting on her clean, also figure hugging, shirt. At Aemilio's comment about her being fine she looked at him with a small smirk.
"I know," she answered, putting on her shirt before sitting on the edge of the bed next to him, "don't you just hate people with false modisty?"
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:47 am

"False modisty is lying for cowards," Aemilio concluded still wearing his grin. A bit disappointed Azar put her clothes on, he sighed but quickly rejoiced when the voice in his head (aka his ego) promised him it wasn't the last time he'd have all that just as close and just as undressed sometime.
"So Azar," he started, "except for being extremely modest *cough* liar, what's your story? What brought you here?"

Of course before that there were some impressed, appalled and sympathetic comments about the young woman's water allergy, most of which she'll probably hear a 1000x over and over again so I'll not spell them out here.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:56 pm

Moments after Azar had sat herself on the bed Pangur Bán moved to sit on her lap and keep her seated for quite some time if it was up to her. At the question what had brought her to Meinior she had to think for a couple of moments.
"Well..." she started of a little hessitant and then ended rather blunt, "my mom needed a break from me, how about you?"
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:27 pm

Aemilio raised his brow at Azar's anwser; "you're that bad huh?" He couldn't resist a grin; a bad girl huh? She had promise!
The real story about him coming here? The main reason was him wanting to leave the nest.

Before this he still lived in his parental house. That was because his father and stepmother (mainly his stepmother) insisted that if he or Axel moved out they'd only finance it, if the other one moved out with him and they'd go live together in a 2person-appartement (this was one of their many attemps to stimulate the stepbrothers getting along).
Now, Axel and Aemilio both knew them living together in a small 2person student appartement would end up in murder.
As for Aemilio, he couldn't refuse to live with Axel because his father had made it quite clear he'd cut him off financially. In other words, if he wanted to move out and live on his own, he'd have to get a loan and a job and say goodbye to his luxerious lifestyle of exspensive clothes and going out financed by daddy.
Axel couldn't refuse to live with Aemilio either, in his case because he knew his mother would be destroyed if she'd find out how much he and Aemilio hated each other.
So in the end, they were stuck at home.
They were already considering some elaborate lie where they'd pretend to live together while in reality they didn't... when Aemilio found out about the university's exchange with Penrose. He and Axel would still live in the same place - and they could easily lie about sharing a room in the mansion, it was too far away for their parents to visit anyway - so their parents would be happy. They'd have a bigass mansion between them so they wouldn't be in each other's space and there were loads of other people there too. Perfect!

"I just wanted to get away from home," Aemilio anwsered, keeping it short, "and this place isn't so bad. A room in a nice mansion with a huge garden and a pool, free dinner every night... and for a low price."
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:49 pm

Azar raised a brow when Aemilio asked if she was such a bad girl, a small grin spreading across her face as well.
"Yeah that and the fact that I seemingly look a lot like the son of a bitch that is suppose to be my father," she replied making a dismissing gesture with her hand to show how little she cared about that, "which makes it hard for my mom to really be around me."
She shrugged when she had said that, making it seem like she didn't care even though in all reality it hurted her like hell. After she listened to his short explanation of why he was here she nodded in agreement, he had some good reasons as well. Though she doubted that like her he needed a cheap place as she estimaded his outfit to me more expensive then a months rent.
"So... what do you do for fun around here?"
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:36 pm

"I'm assuming you and your dad don't really get along?" Aemilio guessed by her reaction. The way she acted like she didn't care didn't really work on him though - quite the opposite actually; it just made it abundantly clear it díd bother her. But he wouldn't press that matter, not wanting the conversation to take a bad turn.
"Fun things around here?" he repeated, trying to think up an anwser, "well, I've only been here for a day," he had as an excuse for not being able to come up with something quickly enough. But to be honest he really didn't know a lot of fun things to do around the place.
"Well, in the town there's a nice pub," he said, "the pubcrawler or something, it's not bad and the owner is kinda okay. But I'm not sure what kinda things you think are fun?" he added, finding this a perfect excuse to find out more about this girl.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:12 pm

"I don't know," Azar answered in an offhand voice with a shrug, "he dissapeared after a one-nightstand with my mom, leaving her all but manicly depressed."
She really didn't care about who her father was, she hated his guts anyway for what he did to her mother. When Aemilio brought up what fun there was to do she listened interested and smiled at the mentioning of a nice pub in town.
"Well I do like going out for a drink," she answered, "are there any other outgoing facilities or do I have to become a regular at the 'pubcrawler' friday and saturday nights?"
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:47 pm

Upon Azar's comment on her father Aemilio decided to let that for what it was for now; no need to get into deep family issues at their first meeting.

Then they came to drinking... Not really his favourite topic either but o well...
"Well, I did wander through town for a while and there's a student's restaurant slash bar and a nightclub nearby the uni. I don't drink myself but I hear the beer is great and cheap." Figuring how that last comment made him look he elaborated: "I do go out, I just can't have alcohol."
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:13 pm

Azar didn't really seem all that hopefull about there actually being anything for a fun friday/saturday night out until Aemilio mentioned the nightclub. A nightclub always had great potentials, especially when it came down to guys buying her drinks. She has yet to pay for a single one of her drinks ever since she started going out, with quite a bit of thanks to the mainy drinking contests she has won.
"Well then maybe, when the rain is over, I should check out the pubs and the nightclub," she said staring of in the distance before looking back at him with a smile with a hint of a smirk, "you can come along if you want, if you pay for the drinks."
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:35 pm

Aemilio laughed at Azar's shamelessness; "sure I'll pay," he promised with a shrug. This was followed by a naughty grin as he added a promise to that: "and I promise you'll leave that nightclub extremely tipsy at best. How about tonight?"
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:47 pm

Azar smiled pleased that Aemilio agreed to paying her drinks, it would mean she couldn't flirt with the other guys in the nightclub. But then again the next time she would go without him or another guy there would be guys that would use that to flirt with her.
When he said that she was going to leave the nightclub tipsy at least she couldn't help but laugh, understanding that he wouldn't understand it, yet.
"Oh I don't think I will," she grinned at him confident, "I don't think I will, and I'm not leaving this house as long as it's raining."
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:31 pm

"Why not?" Aemilio asked, "you've got your full-body-coat, I'm sure they've got umbrella's here and I'll pay for the cab ride?"
He knew he risked coming off impatient but o well, in all honesty he was quite eager to go on a date with a girl as pretty as Azar. He hoped she'd consider it a compliment.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:43 pm

Azar raised a brow at Aemilio when he tried to confince her into go out with him that evening rain or no rain.
"What's the rush loverboy?" she asked a little amused by his eagerness, but really not liking being out in the rain. The longer she would be out in the rain the bigger the change that just the moisture in the air would activate her allergy.
"What are you going to turn into after midnight?" she then added, trying to keep atmosfere from getting to serious, "Pumpkin or a frog?"
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:04 am

Aemilio wasn't sure wether to be annoyed or attracted to Azar's mocking and challenging attitude. Either way he figured he wasn't going to get anywhere with the girl like this.
"No rush really," he replied with a shrug, "I mean, no more than natural when discussing a future date with a beautiful girl."
He got up from the bed and grinned at her; "you know what? You decide when and let me know?"
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:27 pm

Azar chuckled when Aemilio got up, rather giving up like, but before he would really leave she put Pangur Bán on the bed besides her. Making Pangur Bán give her a tailflick before all but transforming into a ball of fluff to sleep on the foot end of the bed.
"I already told you we should go when the rain has stopped," she answered standing within his personal space with a tempting smile, "if the rain is over in the evening then we go tonight. If not then maybe tomorrow evening?"
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:14 pm

"I'd like to," Aemilio said, grinning pleased at the woman walking up to him; unlike his brother he had no trouble whatsoever with pretty girls invading his personal space. In fact, he moved a little bit closer to her with a daring smirk - 2 could play the challange flirting game, and he wasn't going to lose it without a fight.
"Well," he said in a suggestive voice, "I'll keep an eye on the weather then."
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:39 pm

Azar had to keep herself from grinning when Aemilio closed even more distance between them, causing their bodies to almost touch. Instead she smiled at him and leaned in a little, now there lips where also almost touching.
"In that case I guess I'll see you when the rain has passed," she whispered, "can't wait."
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:42 pm

Try as he may have, he couldn't help getting a little caught up in the moment there. After all, the sight of a pretty woman like Azar a mere couple of milimetres away from his lips was a hard thing to ignore, even though he did his very best to play it cool.
Fortunatly he still had enough grip on himself not to leep into the kiss Azar's lip where teasingly sugesting and managed to snap out of it.
"Well then," he said, reaching backwards for the doorhandle, "I guess I'll see you around then..." He opened the door to make his leave but halted on the doorstep.
"O and for the record," he said with a small grin, "I know it sounds impossible but since you asked; after midnight I turn even more handsome. So if you have weak heart you may want to keep that in mind," and with that he closed the door behind him and left.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:45 pm

Now that Aemilio was backing away Azar couldn't stop herself from smirking, she had won this round of the challange flirting game. She raised a brow when he grinned at her and said that after midnight he would become even more handsome. She started laughing shortly after he had shut the door, sitting herself on the bed, petting Pangur Bán.
"I guess things won't be as boring here as I initially thought it would," she said to her cat, "if there are more guys like Aemilio around here things will actually become interesting."
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:14 pm

~ THE END ~
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down