Meinior Mansion II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting pissed 7-15-11 (Lugh, Azar, Aemilio, and maybe Keo?)

4 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Getting pissed 7-15-11 (Lugh, Azar, Aemilio, and maybe Keo?) Empty Getting pissed 7-15-11 (Lugh, Azar, Aemilio, and maybe Keo?)

Post  Ryel Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:24 pm

It was late evening on friday and Lugh had a competition to take part in, namely drinking with Azar. After their dinner the group gathered together and headed towards the town. Lugh led the small group towards the Pubcrawler with a sly look on his face, "So I hope you've got a strong stomach on you?" he said as they got to the doorway. "Ah here she is best place in town."

Ryel

Back to top Go down

Getting pissed 7-15-11 (Lugh, Azar, Aemilio, and maybe Keo?) Empty Re: Getting pissed 7-15-11 (Lugh, Azar, Aemilio, and maybe Keo?)

Post  Vampire Miyu Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:36 pm

A confident smile decorated Azar's face the entire way towards the Pubcrawler, not all impressed by Lugh's sly look. She had been looking forward to this evening ever since the challenge had been set and was confinced that even if a miracle would happen and she would loose she'd still have a fun time doing it.
"Just try to keep up," she replied to Lugh as she looked over the exteriour of the Pubcrawler, raising a brow.
Pubs where fine but she prefered nightclubs because there where usually more guys around her age to flirt with and for the oppurtonity to hit the dancefloor. But she had agreed to letting Lugh pick the location and she wasn't about to come back on that agreement, just because of personal preference. Though the service and the drinks better be damn good before she would start considering the Pubcrawler to be the best in town, leaving the little fact that this was her first time going drinking since her arrival aside.
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Getting pissed 7-15-11 (Lugh, Azar, Aemilio, and maybe Keo?) Empty Re: Getting pissed 7-15-11 (Lugh, Azar, Aemilio, and maybe Keo?)

Post  SaisCy Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:07 am

Aemilio followed without saying much, a bored expression on his face when his eyes found the pubcrawler. "The best place in town hmm?" he repeated slowly. Then he shrugged off the temptation to make that into a discussion and suggested: "how about we get started on making an ass out of at least one of you?" in a hessitantly enthusiastic tone of voice.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

https://mmii.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryel Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:08 pm

"He has a point the time for talk is over." Lugh chuckled as they entered. Waving to Gabriella as they neared the bar, "Two moderately sized glasses of Limoncello, and a glass of scotch." he said as he took a seat
"Losing you're manners young O'Brien? And since when did you drink florescent liquor?" Gabriella asked a frown across her face

"Now now, Gaby we don't want Paul is a jealous man, our love will have to remain forbidden; or do you just want me to say hi? As for the liquor, well I'm not being my normal gentlemanly self, I'm drinking this 'mortal vessel of Aphrodite' into a coma, so one is for her." he said indicating to Azar

Gabriella chuckled, "Hello to you too Lugh, and to you two." she said placing the scotch down in front of Lugh before going in search of Limoncello in the fridge.

Ryel

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:15 pm

Following Lugh towards the bar Azar raised a brow when he orded two different drinks, shouldn't they be drinking the same to make the challange fair? She wanted to say something about that but then Lugh started to halfflirt with Gabriella and called her the mortal vessel of Aphrodite and she got a little sidetracked. "Not even drunk and already hitting on a married woman," she said taking the seat next to him, "don't worry I'll do my best to keep your from getting hit by jealous husbands when your wasted. Oh and points for originality for the Aphrodite comment."
When the glass of scotch was placed on the bar she remembered her earlier confusion and this time said something about it before she could be sidetracked; "Shouldn't we be drinking the same?"
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:01 pm

Aemilio reacted little other than a slightly puzzeld look at Lugh and wondering how he could make that bull**** sound so good. 'Very possibly the accent,' he figured, hating Lugh for having a more attractive way of speaking than he did with his Hispanic background - indeed, he's a very simple creature in those ways.

He was just about to talk when Azar asked the question that already was ready to escape his own mouth and he just waited silently.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryel Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:46 pm

"This is for when I win." Lugh said teasingly, swirling the golden liquid in the glass and inhaling the vapours. A second later Gabriella placed two glasses of Limoncello down in front of him, "Bottoms up." he said passing one to Azar "Oh, I got points, lucky me." He said to Aemilio. "And you may open my tab again we'll be here a while." he said to Gabriella before having a mouthful of the drink, his face scrunching up "I'm sorry you like this?" he asked disbelievingly
"And what will you be having?" Gabriella asked turning to Aemilio

Ryel

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:10 pm

Kicking this guys ass is going to be a LOT of fun!
Azar was tempted to say something along the lines of don't worry I'll enjoy it when I've defeated you, but the Limoncello was put in front of them then. So instead she took her glass and grinned at the face Lugh pulled after his first taste of Limoncello, taking a mouthfull herself licking her lips afterwards.
"Oh yes I love it," she answered with a big grin, "why? Too sour for your taste?"
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:11 am

(( hey, just something that popped up into my head just now... but have you two decided who's going to win yet? =P ))

After ordering himself a coffee, Aemilio glanced sideways at the two starting their competition. It was amusing to see them brag and challange the other, especially when he kept in mind how he'd soon witness one of them having to eat all the brave boasts he/she'd spoken.
"I can't wait to see this train derail and crash," he smirked, shaking his head at them.

(( o btw, you don't have to wait for me with posts every time... sweet of you, appreaciated for sure btw ^^ but anyway, Aemilio doesn't have a whole lot to do with the drinking bit itself and... I'll let you know if I'd like for you to wait for me again ok? ))
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryel Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:02 pm

"I can't taste the alcohal for the sourness. I'd rather drink a glass of raw vodka." Lugh said "Oh to hell with it." He said as she grinned downing what was left of the glass "Geh, rotten stuff. Right you're round." he face screwed up again "Or should I just ask for a bottle?"

"You know I'm really tempted to slip something into your coffee." He said to Aamilio at the train comment.

((I've a little equation to work out when Lugh get's drunk depending on what he has to drink. But we've not agreed who's going to win.))

Ryel

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:06 pm

((yeah we should decided that...but I also need to do the math with Azar's drinking at the moment...))

Very amused by how much Lugh disliked one of her favourite drinks Azar finished her glass shortly after he had finished his. "Don't insult the drink just because you can't take it," she told him when he called it rotten stuff. Thinking for a few seconds about what to drink next a devious smile crept over her face, though she liked the idea of having Lugh drink more Limoncello just because he really didn't like it she also liked the idea of tequila shots. But that would probably mean that the challange would be over shortly after, which would be a shame, what to choose.
"Raw vodka," she told him once she had decided, "just because I want to know if you really like that better then Limoncello."
She leaned in a little then so that she Aemilio probably wouldn't hear her while she said: "You should, he's already buzzed after one drink and it's no fun if he's sober when we aren't."
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryel Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:10 pm

"Oh arn't you a silly girl." Lugh chuckled, mere moments later two generous glasses of vodka sat before them. "Sláinte mhaith." he said raising his glass before drinking a portion. "A bit dryer than I like, still better than that stuff." he said smacking his lips, taking another mouthful he washed his mouth clean of the taste of the Limoncello, "That explains it, it's not 37%. 38.9% Stana would be disapointed in me." he muttered reaching aross the bar and reading the bottle.

(([*cheers] how do you want to decide it? I reckon Lugh it would take ~16 units in a hour to get wasted drunk. 20 till he's unconscious 8 till tipsy. the average glass of wine being 2-2.5 units.))

Ryel

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:53 pm

((Don't know, Azar can stomach about half a bottle with 60% and be slightly drunk... and she'll probably start noticing she is drinking after another glass (after the current glass of vodka) so how about Lugh?))

Azar merely shrugged when Lugh called her a silly girl and looked a little confused when he said something in Irish, but didn't feel like asking about it assuming that it was along the lines of cheers. "Same back at you," she answered just before taking a moutfull of the vodka, "it's not bad, but I like Limoncello better."
She raised a brow, taking another mouthfull when he reached across the bar like that to read the bottle; "You feel very at home here don't you?"
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryel Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:38 pm

"Yeah this is my little home from home so to say. I spent near an entire year in here before, so i get on well with the management. I prefer pubs to clubs. Yes, I'm an old man in that respect." Lugh chuckled, although laughing more at his actual age than anything else. "Eh it's not my favourite, but I prefer a drink that tastes like it has alcohol in it, I'm paying for it after all."

((Another drink or two depending on how fast he drinks the vodka and what they have next.))

Ryel

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:50 am

((How about a draw then?))

Azar chuckled when he said that this pub was his little home from home, no wonder he was so postive about it. At first she was slightly impressed that he spend nearly an entire year here, but then when she mentally started counting up how much she had been in pubs or clubs within a year she came pretty close to the same number. She eyerolled though when he said that he was more into pubs then clubs and called himself an old man because of it, downing her remaining vodka in one go.
"Oh trust me if you go to the right clubs there will be plently of older men present right between the teens and students," she told him knowing it from experience, "I prefer clubs. And you get to decided on our next liquor once your done with your glass, so you can pick whatever it is you like."
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryel Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:12 am

Lugh chuckled "I don't mean older men, I mean old men. As in eighty years old." he said between mouthfuls "Well seeing as this is getting us nowhere fast. How about absinth? The good stuff." he said a malicious grin on his face "It's not potéen, and the taste leaves something to be desired but it's strong enough." Lugh signalled to Gabriella and ordered two glasses pointing to the top shelf. "Hapsburg Premium Reserve Absinthe, 89.9% ethanol, burns a hole in your stomach and your wallet." Lugh swirled the green liquid in the glass, before raising it and clinking it against Azar's "Bottoms up he said knocking it back. Shaking his head and shivering as it hit is stomach, "Ah that hit's the spot. Lovely burn." He muttered to himself. A few minutes later his cheeks flushed a bright pink.

((Yeah that seems agreeable, In which case will we get them both drunk, out of stubbornness? I want to see Aemilio guide two drunks home in the dark))

Ryel

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:50 am

Aemilio didn't seem very amused by Lugh's comment on slipping something in his coffee but didn't say anything about it - don't think he wasn't tempted when Azar brought up his extremely low tollerance. But instead he just continued to listen to their conversation.

The speed with which they threw back all the strong liquor impressed him, not nesecairily in a good way. And then there was the absint; he didn't want to let it show but couldn't help stare at it with big eyes. With the way his body reacted to alcohol he didn't consider it impossible he'd have to be hospitalized after drinking something like that. And there Lugh was, carelessly throwing it down...! He'd seen pleanty of people throw down strong drinks without much trouble but this guy was something else alright! And Azar didn't seem to have any trouble keeping up.

"You two are not human," Aemilio said with a slightly appalled expression, only half-aware how right he was. That reminded him of something: "hate to throw some realism through the drinking here but I'm curious to know... and a little scared to ask," he added in a soft sigh, "at what point does one of you win? Please tell me the both of you aren't too stubborn to give up when you've had too much."

(( you don't honestly think he's gonna take Lugh along too? =P Aemilio still very much plans on stuffing him in a closet ))
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:16 am

((And you *point at SaisCy* don't seriously think that Azar is not going to do her best to get Aemilio drunk as well?))

Though Azar liked the idea that their challange would go on a little longer, but seeing as Lugh was the one financing it she understood that he wanted to speed things up. Her grin matched his when he mentioned absinth, she was no stranger to it. So she clinged her glass to that of Lugh and threw it down in one go as well, closing her eyes and shaking her head letting out a small sigh.
"Very nice," she agreed with him, "so shall we have another round or shall we give the alcohol some time to kick in?"
Shortly after having said that her cheeks got some more colour in them as well, letting out another small sigh, only this time a small barely visible flame escaped her mouth. She then looked at Aemilio at the not human comment and him asking how they where going to decided when one of them had one.
"Okay, first of just because you can't stomach any alcohol doesn't mean we are unhuman," she told him with a small smirk, "and second you are here to referree so it's up to you to decide which one of us has won."
Unless I get you drunk as well before you can decide on a winner
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryel Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:10 pm

"We should wait. Ok that’s long enough." Lugh said before ordering another round "Are you sure you don't want one?" he asked Aemilio "It won't kill you." he grinned. After Aemilio's comment on whether they where human the alcohol got the better of Lugh and his grin widened "Yeah I'm a god, and she's a dragon and now that you've figured it out we'll have to kill you. Dump his body in the swamp?" he turned to Azar, before downing another absinth.

((Lugh will just cling on to him, it's not so easy to get rid of him))

Ryel

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:51 pm

Azar laughed when Lugh sat that they had waited long enough with only a few seconds, the alcohol was getting to her but it wasn't getting the better of her just yet. She smiled temptingly at Aemilio when Lugh asked if he wanted a glass as well, hoping that they could talk him into drinking enough to get him drunk along with them. "Yeah come Aemilio," she said with a seductive voice, "don't you want to meet the absinth faerie?"
She looked back at Lugh though when he called himself a god and her a dragon, looking somewhat insulted and she gave him a push. She had no intention of pushing him hard enough that he would fall of his chair but with her buzz coming in it could have happened that she did push that hard. "Hey how come you call yourself a god and me a dragon?!" she asked him her voice betraying that she wasn't really angry about it, but actually slightly amused, "you just lost your points right there. And nah he's too much fun to kill of just yet, just get him drunk and he won't remember."
Taking her glass she emptied it as well, not feeling much like giving Lugh the idea that she couldn't take anymore.
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryel Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:17 pm

"Hehehehe, 'cause your a bit of a firebrand, and I'm too pretty to be anything less." he laughed explaining his choice of words catching onto the bar to stop himself from falling when she pushed. "That and," he reached over and turned her head to face him "I know how to show a girl a simply divine experience." he said looking her straight in the eye, his voice echoing slightly, "Heh, I suppose I should retract the dragon comment. Aphrodite was known for having a temper to match her passion and beauty. You have my sincerest apologies my lady." he tilted his head as he continued.
"Would Cytherea grant forgiveness to this but humble serf and accept this offering?" he asked handing her another glass of absinth in his right hand while using his left to raise her right hand and place a kiss upon it.
He then turned back to the bar and drank his next glass.

((Cytherea being another name for Aphrodite))

Ryel

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:46 pm

At first Azar rolled her eyes when Lugh explained his choice of words to her, looking around a little to see what kind of people came here, trying to decided whether or not she should give this place another shot. But then her gaze got redirected by Lugh back to him and she couldn't deny that his words did have effect on her. A postive effect, she was even impressed by his flattering choice of words, especially because they where original. A small blush colouring her cheeks that didn't have anything to do with the alcohol she had consumed. Accepting the third glass of absinth and the kiss he placed on her hand she smiled at him, with a hint of a smirk in it.
"You are quite the kiss up aren't you?" she asked him, knowing that Aemilio wouldn't like what she was going to say next, oh well, "But quite the charmer as well."
Throwing back her third glass she remembered something, through the hazy state her mind was getting in and told him with a chuckle and cheeky grin: "Oh and you are forgiven and your points are back."
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:41 pm

As possible murder plans were being discussed right in front of him, Aemilio simply emptied his coffee (please note that Aemilio had one coffee in the time Azar and Lugh drank all of that stuff) and looked away a bit bored; this conversation was starting to assume an air of drunkenness and he wondered if he should even continue to listen.

Well maybe they'd say something interesting...?
He abbandoned all hope when Lugh threw in his charms, mentally gagging at a compliment he could only describe as epicly over the top. It appeared to work though...

"If you don't mind I'll still pass on the booz," he thanked as he shoved his cup away from him on the bar, "and Azar...?" he went on playfully, "cute as your sweet voice may be... you won't get me to drink. Also..."
He turned to Lugh with a small, slightly strange smile: "how is it I have the idea you might convince me? Honestly, do you always talk like that or did young 'Aphrodite' here just inspire that?" At the ending of that sentense his voice got just a little bit sarcastic and challenging towards Azar.

((ps, if you might want to start waiting for my posts every turn again? Thanx greatly for giving me space to reply btw^^ Much appreaciated - I wish I could spell that correctly))
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryel Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:22 am

"Heh I'm only a kiss up when I think the girl has potential and you could say that being charming is a fundamental part of me, engraved in my very soul. That and so much more." he said not specifying what the potential was exactly.
"Jealous Aemilio I thought my flirting with you was just an annoyance. Or have you reconsidered your stance?" he asked teasingly before answering his question "I'm sure I could convince you, if i was sober and could be bothered. And no I only talk like this when I'm looking for fun. But she hardly blushes at all, ruins my fun, she's such a tease." he smirked ordering yet another round.
"If you’re sure. You are really missing out." he chuckled "Again!" he hollered handing Azar another glass, the liquor sloshing about, his movements a bit more erratic now.

Ryel

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:42 am

At first Azar wanted to reassure Aemilio that if she really wanted so would get him drunk, by force if necescarry (read if she was bored enough). And then deal with his minor challange, but her mind got sidetrackted when Lugh said that he only talked to a girl the way he did to her just now when she had potential. She had an idea of what kind of potential that would be, but she didn't think him to be the time of guy to try and seduce a girl into sex like that. So before the alcohol could cause her to forget it, like it had already done with Aemilio's minor challange and not drinking comment.
"What kind of potential?" she asked rather bluntly, "And of course I'm a tease, I wouldn't be a very good burlesque dancer if I wasn't. Besides you are not the first to complement me on my looks, though you are a lot more original."
A small part of her brain registered that Lugh was getting quite drunk seeing as he was spilling liquor as he handed her her fourth glass of absinth. But the same part of her brain also told her that she wasn't in a much better state which caused her to ask: "Where did you learn to drink like this? I've never had a drinking partner who could actually hang in with me for so long."
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next