Meinior Mansion II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Date (07-12-2011) [Aemilio + Azar]

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Date (07-12-2011) [Aemilio + Azar] Empty Date (07-12-2011) [Aemilio + Azar]

Post  SaisCy Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:09 pm

(( before anyone comments:

yes I was completely uninspired, hence the title
2. yes the beginning of this topic is still in the Meinior grounds. We just didn't feel like doing 3 or 4 posts there and then making a new topic here ))

Another day, another date. Aemilio already felt right at home in Meinior Mansion. And this evening he and Azar would go out to dinner in Penrose. He was curious to the there and of course, even more to Azar. He already knew she was a beauty with a big mouth and an ego to match. Let's see what else was behind curtain number one.

He took his time getting dressed up -even though he already knew what to wear and a shave and his hair and all those other small trivial things could've been done in more than half of the time he used. Something about something caused him to be a little absent-minded tonight. O well, as long as he was awake during the date itself right?

So when he was done he calmly went to Azar's room and knocked on the door
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

https://mmii.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Date (07-12-2011) [Aemilio + Azar] Empty Re: Date (07-12-2011) [Aemilio + Azar]

Post  Vampire Miyu Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:37 pm

Like Aemilio, and most girls, Azar had spend far more time in getting appearance ready for her date that evening. She loved dressing up and because of that had tried on five completely different outfits before choosing the first one. And when I say outfit I mean she had matched everything from her lace lingery to her figure hugging and low cut shirt. You never know how good a date could go and she liked being prepared.
Once the outfit 'crisis' was over it was time to do her hair and her make up. Pulling her hair half up in a playfull but stylish bun and putting on just the right amount of make up to make it look both natural as well as subtly present she came down to accesoiries. Going with a simple long silver necklace, that in combination with her top was quite hinting, and a matching pair of earrings she smiled pleased at her reflection.
Giving Pangur Bán a bellyrub telling her to be a good cat while she was gone there was the knock on the door. Grabbing her purse she walked over to the door to open it, her heels clicking confidently on the wooden floor. Opening the door she smiled and a 'hi' while looking him over, seeming pleased with what she saw.
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:52 pm

"Milady," Aemilio said, offering his arm for her to put her arm around, as to escourt her outside gentleman-like. As they walked downstairs and out to the cab he cheekily asked without looking at her; "should I compliment your appearance or don't you like people stating the obvious?"

Fortunatly the cab driver wasn't a moody, hurried burned out guy so the ride was quite pleasant and they could chat undisturbed or peacefully look out the window (or at eachother if they preffered).

Shortly after that they arrived in Penrose, Aemilio payed the cab driver and there they were... whereto now?
"So... whereto now?" Aemilio asked, expressing his inner monolouge for once.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:03 am

Accepting Aemilio's arm after closing and locking her door behind her she noticed she started to feel really good. It had been a while since the last time she had had a date and it was nice to have one again, especially with a guy with the looks and personality of Aemilio.
"I love it when people state the obvious when it comes done to my appearance," she answered with a slightly arrogant smile, "I am a girl after all and girls love compliments."
During the cab ride to Penrose she pretened to look out the window all the time, but instead sneaked a few looks at him every now and then. Trying to discover every little thing about his appearance that he had taken care of for their date, and doing a good job at that may I add.
But once they where in Penrose and he asked her where to go she looked confused at him, she had expected that he had at the very least choosen a restaurant for them to go to. Which couldn't be all that hard in a town this small.
"I don't know, I've not been in Penrose yet," she told him with a shrug, trying to figure out if he was messing with her or not, "so lead the way."
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:34 pm

"And here I thought you just liked guys with cars and money," Aemilio replied dryly, not in the least because he was well prepared on that ground too. Compliments were cheaper indeed, but harder not to become cheap in the bad meaning of the word.

During the cab ride he didn't say a whole lot either but just looked out the window. The way he sat there looking out the window, his mind like his gaze lost somewhere in the unseen distance, almost made one wonder if he was just posing to look impressive.

As it became clear Azar hadn't a clue about the restaurants of Penrose he grinned. He'd expected that, he just intended to tease her; "and here I thougth you were such a strong, independant woman... Qué decepcionante." He once again extended his arm to her like before though, grinning as he looked up a map on his cellphone with his free hand, then after a couple of minutes hinted in a certain direction.
"It's just behind that street there," he said, directing Azar in a easy pace of walking, "I know you'd probably rather walk further so even more men in the streets can 'compliment' the obvious by staring their eyeballs out of their head," he added still grinning a little, "but unfortunatly I'm afraid my upbringing lacked several lessons in sharing ."
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:15 pm

It was hard to take a guy serious about not knowing the way in a new village if he himself had to look on a map on his phone before knowing where to go. This was the reason why Azar gave Aemilio a raised brow at his independant woman comment. She did take his arm again though when he offered it, as long as he didn't push her too far she didn't mind a tease every now and then.
"All the men in the restaurant will be stating the obvious with their eyes," she answered with a overdone smile, "and there you will have to share me."
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:38 pm

As Azar accepted his courtious offer, he didn't immediatly reply. Instead he just looked at their surroundings, keeping an eye on where to go as he vaguely listened to her bragging.
"False modesty is just another form of lying," he muttered, more to himself than to Azar as she was done.

When he passed the fountain he slowed pace for a moment, admiring the way it looked with the sunlight reflecting in the water as it flowed down in elegant streams. Some people would consider that romantic - he wondered if Azar was one of them. She sure didn't come of as the kind of person to think so... in all honesty, she came of as the kindoff person who doesn't find anything romantic. But no judging a book on it's cover (or uninspired big talk.
"You can say what you want about this place," he said with a little dreamy, his eyes still on the fountain, "this is beautiful around here. Don't you agree?"

Then as they neared the restaurant he could see through the window it wasn't all that crowded inside. It was only a small place after all, but even so...
One older couple with an adult couple and a young teenager - family visiting the grandparents here, he guessed - and a group of 4, two adult couples chatting and laughing. "Seems like I won't have to share you all that much," Aemilio remarked with a small chuckle at the (quite likely) idea of the young teenage boy eyeballing his date though.
He let her go in first, a waiter already holding the door open. At first he was pleased, the service was obviously good here...! But then the waiter almost closed the door again before he was in, then looked at Aemilio sheepishly, up to now completely oblivious to the fact there was someone behind the hintingly dressed beauty he'd just welcomed in.
'Wonderful,' Aemilio growled to himself in though as he pushed the door back open again with a hint too much of his superhuman strenght, causing the young waiter to get smashed stuck between the wall and the door, 'just great, instead of having all the male guests trying to steal her attention away from me like I thought, I'm now going to have compete with her for the staffs attention!'
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:26 pm

Looking at her surroundings in the opposite direction Azar didn't realise at first why they where slowing down, until she looked at him and followed his gaze to the fountain that is. She could understand why he slowed down to look at it, a part of her did like the way the sun reflected of the water. But most of her just wanted to stay as far away as possible from it. When he said that it was beautiful around here and asked for her opinion she had to look away from the fountain to not let it influence her judgement.
"The greenery is really nice," she agreed, "though I wouldn't mind if it would be dryer."
Once they had reached the restaurant like Aemilio she looked through the window seeing that there weren't that many other guests. She was just about to comment on him not having to share her when the waiter held the door for her open but not for him. Biting her tongue to keep her from expressing her amusement vocally, she did gave the waiter a wink just before he got squashed by the door. Now she couldn't help but chuckle, especially because of the look on Aemilio's face.
"You where saying?" she asked in a whisper when he was next to her again, not sure whether to just sit down at a table or if they had to wait for the staff to direct them to a table.
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:12 pm

"*Icállate," Aemilio replied in a an annoyed hiss more than a whisper as he let the squashed waiter, rubbing his arm in pain and muttering some ungraceful things to Aemilio, guide them to their table.
Either ignorent to Aemilio's ill-tempered personality traits (which would be quite odd after the door incident) or just purposely ticking him off, the waiter pulled out Azar's chair and helped her seat. In many other situations Aemilio would've considered that service, now it was near a declaration of war. Naturally he didn't act upon it other than asking the waiter for the menu's in a hinting tone. The young man pulled a face at him and left.
"I might kill that guy somewhere along the year," Aemilio stated so dryly it was commical above anything else.

* ¡cállate = "shut up" in Spanish
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:38 pm

Quite amused because of how annoyed Aemilio was about the waiter being overly nice to her. So just to spice things up a little more she gave the waiter a little too 'thank you' with a wink when he helped her with her seat. Giving Aemilio a sweet smile and a chuckle when he said that he was going to kill the waiter somewhere in the year.
"Awww don't," she said, actually meaning it,then added in explanation, "he might be good for a nice discount."
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:52 am

"Somehow I doubt that's what's on his mind," Aemilio replied, a small grin finally able to curl over his mouth again, "besides, whenever you're with me you won't need a discount," he added, now looking at the menu so speaking a little absently before looking up again and continuing with a hinting eyebrow raise: "and forgive me for not accomodating you to date others."

"Don't you get tired of it?" he inquired after some time, "those guys with the intellect of a squished jellyfish staring at you all the time?"
He knew he wouldn't mind girls staring at him like that himself, the question was mainly meant to get her to clarify on her opinion on the situation. He just hoped she wouldn't end up bragging again - not because it wasn't true, obviously Razz, simply because hearing that again would be relatively boring.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:17 am

Deciding that she didn't need to push Aemilio farther with her teases, for now, Azar turned her attention to the menucard as well. Trying to get a good idea of what she could best ask for when the waiter would be back to take their orders.
She was interrupted though when her date asked if she never got tired of guys eyeballing her. At first she just shrugged but thought that it did need a bit more of an explanation. "I'm used to it by now," she told him, "most of the time I don't even notice it anymore unless I'm paying attention to it. Which is usually when I'm going out or on a date because most of the guys I've gone on dates with were interested in only one thing and that wasn't a second date. Old habits die hard, but I'll do my best to behave. But you could have guessed about half of that by the clothes I wear on a normal day, so why did you ask?"
She was looking at her menucard again, trying to pick something to order. But that didn't mean she wasn't expecting an answer from him.
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:22 pm

"Just making conversation," Aemilio said in an innocent tone that didn't match his expression. He let out a small unhearable sigh and tried to put the whole waiter-thing behind him, not wanting something stupid as that ruin a fun evening.
"Where are you from again?" he asked, leading the conversation to more general grounds, "I vaguely recall you speaking some incredibly strange lingo but I couldn't make it out."
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:07 pm

Raising a brow at Aemilio poor excuse for his question Azar kept her mouth about it though, not really feeling like pushing the subject further. Having decided what she would want to order she put her menucard down and relocated her full attention back at him.
"I'm from the Netherlands," she answered, "and no I don't use drugs just because they aren't illegal."
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:22 pm

At that last Aemilio blinked a little bewildered; "I... actually wasn't going to say or assume anything of the sort," he replied, "but good to know nonetheless," he added with a small chuckle, "I don't use either - I have other expensive hobbies to get rid of my money."

He put his menu down, having decided what he wanted for an apetiser and looked at her curiously; "what's the Netherlands like?" he asked, "I've never been there before. Have I missed much?"
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:13 pm

Azar merely shrugged at the bewildered look Aemilio got and said that he wouldn't have assumed that anyway. "Most foreigners though," she explained, "that and that every girl living in or near Amsterdam is willing to be a hooker if they get offered enough money."
((No I'm not making that up, I actaully had a classmate that had a foreigner ask her if she knew the way to the redlight district and when she said no if she perhaps was willing to 'help' him -_-' ))
She had to think a moment how to best describe the Netherlands to someone that had never been there before. "Nope you haven't really missed anything," she answered with a shrug, "the enviroment can be nice, but the weather sucks most of the time. Uhm... yeah that's pretty much it if you ask me. So what is Spain like other then warm and sunny? I've never been there."
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:54 pm

Aemilio listened to Azar only to look a little puzzled in the end; "all I can make out from your story it's a place with bad weather, legal drugs and rude tourists..." he remarked. But then he let out a short laugh and shrugged; "I guess you're glad you're here now then hmm?"

"And Spain," he went on, thinking expression before summing up: "well, the summers are great, usually. At least, I think so because there's always loads of tourists in those months - I'm used to it so I suppose I don't have a good perspective on it."
He pulled a face at the idea of tourists; "they're not bad all of them... but I do so very much hate tourists who only speak their native language and start asking you all sorts of things in what may as well have been a made-up language to me..."
But his face cleared up into a bright laugh again as he added: "but at least no one's ever offered me money in exchange for sex." He could imagine that happening to Azar and couldn't resist being amused by it - still having the waiter-situation in the back of his head.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:06 pm

Thinking for a few seconds about Aemilio's summary of her description of the Netherlands she nodded with a smile: "Yeah that's pretty much it if you ask me."
She listened curiously as he explained what Spain was like in his opinion or well mainly what the tourist coming to Spain was like in his opinion. She raised a brow when he came back to being asked to be a hooker for some random tourist who was hoping to get lucky.
"That didn't happen to me," she told him with a somewhat forced smile, "but a girl from my neighbourhood, when she was 15. Most guy tourist just take pictures of me when they think I'm not looking."
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:26 pm

Upon seeing Azar's slightly forced Aemilio smiled apologetic; "you know I'm only teasyou ing right?" he remarked, then went on: "I'm just a little on edge this evening I suppose. And God knows you're not making it any easier," he added with a somwhat unhappy grin at her and a gesture at the waiter who was just on his way back to them to take their order.

Aemilio let Azar order first but didn't risk getting skipped by the waiter again, his eyes pinned on the young man. He must've glared a little more intensely than he'd meant to because when his gaze was met, the waiter appeared a dash nervous.
He ordered as well, not at all hindred by the possibility he'd ruined someone's mood with his glare, handed over his menu card and turned his attention back on Azar.
"So," he started again, "what's your everyday life like... back home for you I mean? Except a lot of nightlife I mean...?"
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:02 pm

When the waiter was back Azar did her very best to not flirt again with him while she passed on her order, it went okay but at the end she couldn't stop herself from giving him a little too sweet smile at the end. Giving Aemilio an apolatical one once the waiter was gone again; "Like I said old habits die hard."
At the question what daily live was like back home she sighed, how to best put list that up without making it sound too bad.
"Let's I went to school during the day, most of the time at least..." she started off, "after school I usually hang out with other teens from my neighborhoud. Street football sometimes, or hang out in the mall until we would get kicked out for 'bad behaviour'. Me and about 4 other guys from our hang out group liked to do fire shows even if only for our own entertainment. And yeah there was my quite active night live. What about you?"
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:37 pm

Aemilio didn't really mind her little flirt with the waiter this time; as long as it was a habbit hard to kill, and not an establishement of competition for her attention it didn't bother him.
Her brief summery of her daily life underline how Aemilio already saw her; a tough girl, a rebel and a party number. At least someone who liked to keep herself entertained. A commendable personality trait, was his opinion.
"O yes, fire shows," he said, remembering something about that, "you were planning to do one for the show here right? That's impressive, I must say - how long have you been doing that?"

Then came his turn to anwser. Unfortunatly he had nothing as interesting as fire show in his story and he rarely ever skipped school. Nor had he ever been sent away for reasons of bad behaviour - he left out he'd quickly learned how money makes damn nearly all bahaviour acceptable.
"Well and you already know I go out frequently," he went on, wondering what else there was to say about him. Suddenly his life sounded very boring to him, but then again this was about the 5th time he went over it with someone new in less than 3 days, "o and I picked up freerunning again just now," he remembered, "one of the other tennants from Meinior does it so I started again too." As he spoke he suddenly felt the big brooze on his leg again, though it hadn't been bothering him in the least before he thought about it again.

Then before they'd start going into hobbies even more... again...! He sighed; though he realised is was an obvious question to ask someone after meeting them, he was getting tired talking about hobbies with everyone. With Keoki he'd already gone a little deeper, making it more trusted as well as more interesting. Now with Azar he wanted to skip to a more intersting topic, something more personal than ones favourite color or liking soccer...!
"Either way, those are things you and I like," he started as his grinned darkened a little, "it's easy to say things you like... now I'm curious to what you really don't like?"
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:15 pm

Azar grinned and nodded when Aemilio asked her about her upcoming show, she was looking forward to messing around with fire dancing again. She got a little curious when he said that he picked up freerunning, not knowing what that was but she didn't feel much like asking about it when he had asked his question.
One thing or should I say one person popped up in her head immediately when he asked her what she didn't like.
"My father," she answered the second he had finished his question, then she had to think for a moment before adding, "goodie-two-shoes, people who think they can give me orders, people who think that I'm easy because of my looks combined with my clothes... uhm... think that rounds it about up. What about you?"
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:13 pm

Grinning satisfied at Azar's anwser Aemilio commented: "lovely... you should save that as a speech in case you're ever going for mrs America."
Jokingly as he may have replied, he truely was impressed by Azar's reply. Not just that she honestly dared to admit that she disliked a serieus of things most people would disapprove of bringing up, but also that their dislikes were even more alike than their likes (apart from the father, that was really her hang-up alone).

"Me?" he asked looking innocently. But not much more came out, as he found it hard to formulate it himself in a way it sounded good to him. What would be a good way to vocalise you hate your stepfamily and wish for their heads impaled on sticks? No, it wasn't that bad...eternal suffering would be more appropriate, not to mention more amusing to him. Nearly drifting off in thought he forced himself to stay focussed.
"About the same," he replied dryly, this being rather anti-climactic after the wait.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:30 pm

"If only I was an American," Azar replied to his little joke, making it look like that was her biggest dream before eye rolling it off. She raised a brow when after such a long wait the only thing Aemilio told her that there dislikes where about the same. Not being satisfied with that answer she pushed the one subject that she knew he disliked in a similiar fashion as she disliked her father.
"What about your stepbrother then?" she asked, with a slightly devious smile, "Isn't he suppose to be on your list?"
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:18 pm

Well... as she brought it up there was no use denying it.
"Do we have to talk about Axel?" Aemilio asked, pulling his nose up as if disgusted at the mentioning, "I don't want to ruin my appetite after all."
He grinned a little at his previous comment before continuing: "he is a goody-two-shoe and he seems to take great pride out of lecturing people on how they should be a better person... doesn't that already name two of the things you mentioned?"
That reminded him: "you met him didn't you? What do you think of him?"
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next