Meinior Mansion II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Date (07-12-2011) [Aemilio + Azar]

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Date (07-12-2011) [Aemilio + Azar] - Page 3 Empty Re: Date (07-12-2011) [Aemilio + Azar]

Post  SaisCy Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:59 am

(after Xrated)

Aemilio didn't reply much, other than him stroking her hair or body an occasional nod. He wasn't entirely sure what'd happened just now, neither did he really understand how it came to happen. Indeed, alcohol took great toll on his mental existence.
But when Azar wanted to leave, life springed in him again.
"Wait," he said in a voice much more steady than he felt, "why are you going?" and he in no way made way for her - in fact, he put a hand on her shoulder, hinting her to stay.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

https://mmii.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Date (07-12-2011) [Aemilio + Azar] - Page 3 Empty Re: Date (07-12-2011) [Aemilio + Azar]

Post  Vampire Miyu Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:25 am

Mentally Azar cursed at Aemilio for not letting her go easily, yawning when he asked why she was going. Shaking her head to try and get rid of her sleepiness she realised just how tired she actually was, the evening/night's activities taking their toll all in one go.
"I don't do well sleeping in a room with other people in it," she told her usual lie, doing her very best to keep herself from just lying back down. Her sleepiness also prevented her from really getting past Aemilio, it making her a little clumsy and her muscles unwillingly to put any real strenght in getting away. Another yawn escaped her and she knew that either she had to leave within the next minute or she would have to hope she would wake up before him and that he wouldn't walk up somewhere during the night.
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:29 am

"What exactly happens then?" Aemilio asked with a raised brow. It may have been better if she left his room now - Keoki possibly spotting her leaving it in the morning might not end well on his behalf.... but now he was curious. When sober he would've thought her saying something like that was a weak excuse for 'I did all I want with you, I'm done for the night, see ya~!' but he didn't have that clearness of mind right now and took her words quite litteraly.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:40 am

Azar was about to answer with 'bad things' but a yawn came in between that and she lay back down on the bed. Her mind getting clouded over with sleep, leaving her uncapable of thinking clear and really trying to get back to her own room. The bed she was laying on now was all but singing a siren's song to her. Her eyelids becoming heavy and harder to get up every time she blinked, eventually not opening at all anymore. Leaving Aemilio's question out into the open, her only hope that he would fall asleep as well before she would sleep so deep that her appearance would change back.
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:19 pm

Aemilio frowned at Azar. Even in his unclear state of mind he figured Azar was a bit of an unusual being. Her throwing herself at him was a good example of that but... then she suddenly seemed in a terrible hurry to go, using an illogical excuse... only to give up not a minute afterwards and doze of into a slumber.
But only so much questionmarks could keep him busy in his unsober state and finally he lazily decided he didn't care about much other than sleeping right now.
And just like that he dozed off, unaware of the surprise that awaited him.

Not that much later he woke up again, his sleep easily disturbed despite of his alcohol intake versus his intollerance. There he saw... ((yeah, you can pick it up from here, I'm not gonna write all of it for you =P You don't pay me enough for that!))
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:36 pm

((I don't care how much you nag about it I'm not going to give you a raise! =P))

...Azar in her real form. White skin, razorsharp clawlike blacknails both on fingers and toes and last but not least a tail with a trianglertip at the end which sides where also razorsharp. Oh and let's not forget that it's a good thing that she wasn't breathing out through her mouth or else there would be a small flame coming from it.
Still fast asleep she was completely unaware that her secret was partially exposed, but that unawareness would probably not last long much longer.
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:59 pm

Blinking the sleep from his eyes Aemilio's eyes slowly began to focus on the pressence besides him. At first he though he was dreaming, then he thought sleep or a hangover had deformed his vision. Then all that was left was a shocked yelp and a spasm that caused him to fall off the bed.

Despite of his landing being harmless, Aemilio didn't get up, unable to move for a moment as he stared at Azar, his eyes wide with disbelief.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:36 pm

Waking up at the sound of Aemilio's shocked yelp Azar sat up shocked with a surprised yelp as well, causing a small flame to escape from her mouth. Which couldn't have helped with the current situation. Much like Aemilio Azar found herself unable to move as she looked at him with big eyes, scared of what he will might do. It wasn't until a few moments later that she got over her shock enough to hide her real appearence behind the one that she had had before falling asleep.
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:33 pm

As Azar starting breathing fire, just to top it all off, Aemilio started crawling backwards until his back was pressed against the wall and a line of Spanish curses and prayers came rolling out in a shocked whisper.
"What the hell are you?!" he finally managed to asked in a high-pitched gasp. He didn't even bother trying to make a run for it, already having noticed he barely had enough strenght in his legs to push himself backwards with.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:47 pm

Azar was silent, staring at Aemilio as he said a lot of things in Spanish, which she of course didn't understand a word of. She didn't answer immediately when he asked her what she was, a small part of her felt like giving him an honest answer, but a bigger part decided against it.
"Out of here," she answered after a small silence, getting up from the bed as fast as she could, faster then she was capable of rigth now. Getting her feet tangled in the blanket as she tried to get off the bed, not noticing it in time causing her to fall down flat on the floor. Kicking her feet until they would get untangled and she could continue her escape, or so she hoped.
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:26 am

His first reaction would not be to prevent Azar from leaving, but as she seemed rather eager to leave and just as disturbed by the situation as he was some of his usual confidence returned.
"Wait, wait!" he exclaimed, leaning over and grabbing her by her upper arm, a sincere but no longer scared look on his face, "wait..." he articulary ended his plead (forgive the poor little bastard, he's shocked and hungover.)
With a small groan he leaned over more, putting his weight in the battle of keeping Azar at her current position. Then he looked her in the eye and softly demanded: "explain...?!"
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:41 am

Normally Azar wouldn't have allowed herself to be that easily pinned down, or be that clumsy as to get her feet stuck in a blanket, but this weren't normal conditions. She had shown her true form to people before but usually to scare them off or to fuck with their minds, she never had had an encounter like this before.
Struggling at first to get free from Aemilio grip she soon found that with his weight and gravity working against her she wasn't going anywhere without a reall fight. Deciding that she could always try and fight her way out of this she stopped her struggling and just looked at her captiver when he had asked, well demanded, her to explain.
"I'm not fully human..." she admitted with a sigh, not knowing how else to explain things away without it involing enough liquor to get him so drunk that he would just forget or a hard enough blow to the head, "my father is a fire demon, which makes me half a fire demon..."
Now what would he make out of this information and more importantely, what would he do with it if he really believed her?
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:44 am

Raising a disbelieving and mocking brow, all Aemilio could get out was a sarcastic: "really now?" while focussing most his physical strenght on keeping Azar in place.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:13 am

As much as Azar had seen this coming it still irritated her a little. "Okay then, how would you explain this then?" she asked him and then changed her appearance back to her true form, letting out a small puff through her mouth to creat a small flame that was gone before it could reach his face and burn him. And just in case he had missed her tail earlier while she was still in the bed she pulled it up next to her so that he could see it clearly.
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:47 pm

Aemilio stared at Azar for a moment, not as much the fire or the tail or other props as her eyes. They didn't seem to be lying... At that his expression softened and his grip loosened.
Finally he sat up, letting go of her to rub the back of his head and sighed to himself; "as good an explanation as any..."
He got up and offered her his hand to help her up, smiling invintingly at her. "I'm sorry for acting like that," he said in a kind voice, "you caught me off guard. Let's try that again...?"
The calm with which he reacted was almost suspicious, but after the first shock had faded he honestly felt no fear for her. All he felt was excitement perhaps, and if he did he was doing a miraculous job hiding it.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:55 pm

Azar instantely got suspicious when Aemilio loosened his grip, got up and offered her his hand to help her up. He actually seemed rather calm and he actually apologised, what was going on here. She looked at his hand unsure whether to take it or not, finding his behavious very strange. After a few moments she took his hand to get up, though she remaind very suspicious of what was going on and if he was trying to trick her.
"Why are you so calm about all of this...?" she asked him, not really thinking that he would give her an honest answer.
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:39 pm

Aemilio smiled when Azar accepted his help and pulled her to her feet, but it faded when she asked her question, even though he'd very much been expecting it. "I'm just not scared, count your blessings," he replied after an indifferent shrug, "I can still go to screaming the place apart if it makes you more comfertable?" he ended reaising a sarcastic and challanging eyebrow at her.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:16 pm

Raising a brow right back at Aemilio when he asked if he should start screaming to make her more comfortable Azar moved herself a little closer so that her tailtip could reach the hollow by his neck. "Do that and I'll give you a reason to scream," she told him with a friendly smile before getting serious, "But I assume that you can understand my suspicion. It's not actually a common reaction to be calm while talking to a fire demon, unless I'm not the first fire demon you have come across...?"
While she had been talking she had her head slightly turned to the side so that the small flame from her mouth wouldn't burn or hurt him. Instead he now only feel the warmth of it on the side of his face and maybe the top of his neck, but nothing uncomfortable.
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:13 pm

When Azar's tail came threateningly close to his neck, Aemilio took an automatic step back but he wouldn't back away further, not allowing himself to be scared by Azar (even though he already realised she could be a serious threat to his health if she wanted to). The warmth of her breathing fire touching his skin didn't help with that, maintaining his cool (no pun intended), but even so he stayed calm, almost indifferent as he replied: "I've never met anything like you and I understand your suspicions... and I should tell you I'm not unaffected by your... transformation, trust me."

As he said that his eyes slid over the new Azar again, curious and fascinated and he didn't speak much - conciously risking the female fire demon losing her patience. "What can I say?" he finally said as his eyes met hers again, a small grin on his face, "I guess the drop of the bed knocked the scare out of me."
After that he took another step back - as far as that went in the small room - to look at her once more. Disrespectful maybe, but wouldn't you stare like a bad-mannered 6 yearold in the situation?
A whispered, impressed "waow" was all he got out then and there.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:17 pm

Azar lowered her tail again so that it was hanging around her legs when Aemilio said that he wasn't unaffected by her 'transformations' and understood her suspicions. Though a part of her had hoped that he really was as calm as he seemed to be because already having come across a firedemon before. It would be nice to not have to learn about her skills by trial and error.
She would have said something about his stupid falling out of the bed took the shock out of him comment if he hadn't waowed while oogling her. She was used to people finding her atractive in her human appearance but no one, not even her own mother, had ever said anything possitives about her real appearance. So she just looked at him uncertain all of the sudden, was he just fascinated because this was the first time he saw a female (naked) firedemon or did he really find her atractive?
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:16 pm

Aemilio noticed himself staring but at that point didn't see the point in pretending he hadn't anymore. So instead he just smiled, looked up to Azar; "drifting away from some other things at hand possibly," he said in a soft, asbent-minded voice, "your real form is truly..."
He blushed a little.
"...very beautiful."
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:49 pm

Now Azar was really uncertain and confused. Someone actually found her true form beautiful, Aemilio (!) found her beautiful? This was very surrealistic to her, but as it slowly got through to her a blush crept over her cheeks and she suddenly became very selfconscious and starting to get shy.
"Wha...?" was all she could get out, it still not really having gotten through to her.
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:04 pm

At that Aemilio couldn't help but laugh; the tension, the excitement and now Azar's comical dry reaction all build up to it.
"You are," he said in between chuckles, feeling a lot of stress leave his muscles as he laughed, thereby becoming even more at ease with the situation. Then he took her hand ((as in, extended his and tried to gently take it in his, it's up to her to decide if she'll allow it =P)) and with innocent curiosity asked: "how can that susprise you so?"
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:29 pm

Still in a daze Azar let Aemilio take her hand, though it did tick her off a little when he was laughing, that helping with her breaking through the daze. And then when he asked how it could surprise her that he had called her beautiful in her true form she got completely out of her daze.
"That's because no one ever said anything along those lines," she answered, please do note that she hadn't pulled her hand back or anything, "not while I'm in my true form that is... not even my mom..."
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:44 pm

"Azar," Aemilio said in a warm voice, his expression softening and honest, "you are possibly the most beautiful thing I've seen in all my life."
He then used the hand he was still holding to pull her closer gently, until their bodies almost touched; "Azar," he whispered, "please don't leave now...?"
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next