Meinior Mansion II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Date (07-12-2011) [Aemilio + Azar]

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Date (07-12-2011) [Aemilio + Azar] - Page 2 Empty Re: Date (07-12-2011) [Aemilio + Azar]

Post  Vampire Miyu Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:34 pm

Azar's devious smile only grew out into a devious grin when Aemilio said he didn't wanted to spoil his appatite with talking about his stepbrother. He was death on with that Axel had some personality traits that she hated in people causing her to eyeroll before nodding to confirm his question of already having met him.
"Yeah I've met him," she said and instead of telling what she thought about him continued with, "and I think I pissed him off when I asked what had happened to his father." She was silent for a moment before adding: "You know I really don't like 99% of my mom's boyfriends but I'm really glad that almost none of those men ever have kids and that with those who do I never have to be nice to them. Makes is all the easier to get away with kicking a guy in the nuts if he gets too 'friendly' and get away with it."
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Date (07-12-2011) [Aemilio + Azar] - Page 2 Empty Re: Date (07-12-2011) [Aemilio + Azar]

Post  SaisCy Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:45 am

"His father?!" Aemilio echoed, highly amused, even leaning in a bit, "please tell me everything about that." Most people would consider that behaviour extremely distasteful but he couldn't hide his enthusiasm.

Her story about mother's ex-boyfriends wasn't unamusing either, though the end made the inside of his pants hurt a bit just by imagining. "Remind me to stay on your good side," he remarked, his voice sounding a little hoarse as he spoke, and clearly thought) of it.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

https://mmii.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:56 am

Smiling like an angel Azar looked at Aemilio as if she had said nothing that could be considered unpleasant for a guy to here from his date. Returning to his question she tilted her head, doing her best to remember the details.
"Well after I had told him I'm here partially because my mom needs a break from me, he asked if I was that bad," she explained, "don't really know why but I didn't feel like shrugging that off at the time. So I gave him the details of why my mom needs a break from me and after that I bluntly asked him about his father. To which he answered he had died and then said he had 'stuff' to do and left."
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:08 am

"The poor little emo kid," Aemilio said grinning darkly as he imagined Axel's face. He genuinly tried to fight it off, realising that being highly amused by his stepbrother's sadness over the loss of his biological father wasn't usually smiled upon by society. "I mean, poor Axel," he said in a feeble attempt to correct himself - to be fair, he didn't seem to put a lot of effort into making it seem convincing.
He sighed a little bothered; "who am I kidding? I don't like him, he doesn't like me and people are going to find out sooner or later." A small grin curled over his mouth again as he added: "which might not work in my advantage after the police find his lifeless body but hey... maybe the two of us can set up a special project for killing unwanted related- or non-blood related family members." His face cleared up a little at the notion; "that would make millions I bet."
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:20 pm

Azar grinned when Aemilio called Axel an emo kid and then ended up with actually admitting that he didn't like his stepbrother. She already had her suspicions because of how they where each others oppossits and how Axel had been carefull with his choice of words about Aemilio. At the idea of a special project for killing blood and non-blood related family members you could just tell by her expression that she was thinking of the way how to kill a certain blood related family member of her.
"All though I'm all for killing my father I don't think I can get away with that," she answered with a deep sigh, "so you'll have to do it without me."
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:10 pm

Aemilio let out a short laugh and shrugged: "fine then. Miss out on all the fun - I suppose not everyone can be as discrete about these things as me." The fact that bragging about killing someone being the least discrete thing imaginable he didn't say. Then again, this being a reaction to Azar's deep sigh at the notion of being unable to get away with murder, things couldn't get much weirder anyway.

"You don't make much of a secret out of your thoughts do you?" Aemilio asked, tilting his head a little, just before his attention was stolen by the drinks put on the table before them.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:54 am

Azar raised a brow when Aemilio bragged about being capable of killing someone and getting away with it, especially after his 'discrete' comment. She looked at him confused when he asked her that she didn't made much of a secret of her thoughts. She wanted to comment on it but the drinks being put down on the table made her think a little longer before answering. Which also meant that she didn't look at the waiter while he was at their table, though it might look to him that she was a little sad.
"I guess," she admitted when they where alone again and then ended with a sweet smile, "of some thoughts that is, not all."
Far from all, or else you would know that I'm a halfdemon by now.
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:09 pm

Aemilio noticed Azar wasn't paying attention to the waiter - purposely he guessed, which he appreciated but didn't comment on. Instead he raised his hands for them to make a toast.
"Anything you'd like to toast on?" he asked.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:19 pm

Was there anything she liked to toast to? Azar took her glass in her hand while thinking for a few moments before coming up with something. "Hmm how about to our year here," she suggested, "or to our first date? Yeah I know I'm inspiration death, sue me."
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:43 pm

((and now, due to a lack of inspiration, there will be a lot of skipping))

The rest of the date is much left to the imagination of the reader. All that's certain is that the pair of them had a nice time, Aemilio and the waiter will never get along ever again, and Azar got Aemilio crazy enough to have a glass of wine. So now we get to them returning on Meinior grounds, both tipsy and seemingly having a good time.

"I hate you for getting me to drink," Aemilio muttered, obviously needing a bit more concentration in order to move around like he did normally. Despite it, he seemed in a good mood as they entered the Meinior grounds again.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:05 am

((OI! Azar is no where near tipsy!))

Grinning almost all the time since Aemilio had gotten tipsy from just one single glass of normal wine Azar merely raised a brow when he said he hated her for getting him to drink. Leading him by the hand to the mansion it's self, carefull so that he wouldn't fall and not to fast so that he could walk in a straight line.
"No you don't," she told him," you're loving it and you'll enjoy it even more once where in your room."
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:07 pm

"If you say so," Aemilio replied dazily, her words not really sinking in until a couple of seconds later where he looked at her a little puzzled. 'In his room? What was...?'
He didn't say anything though, taking into consideration that he wasn't thinking straight and probably should just keep most of his thoughts to himself - preventing ego damage.

With the idea of not losing face in mind, he took in a deep breath, rubbed his eyes and did the best he could to get his act together. He did keep holding Azar's hand but he did walk up to being next to her, rather than her leading him. He also managed to walk straight lines, know where he's going but all at a reasonably high amount concentration, causing him to be a little silent.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:28 pm

Despite the fact that Aemilio was now walking next to her Azar knew he still needed her guidance to really get to his room without making an accidental detour. Bringing him to his room she let him unlock the door if he could and if not just take the key from him and do it for him. Once they where inside she pulled him against her and kissed him, her hands doing a little exploring on his back.
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:59 pm

((I would like to point out he's quite but... he's not wasted =P Emotional and personal boundries are faded but he's still pretty capable of elemental actions like putting a piece of metal in a key hole))

As Aemilio opened the door of his room he felt a little disappointed for a moment, still cursing at himself for having that drink. Not that it'd been a bad date over all, but he knew it may have been better (for him at least) if he hadn't ended up taking in alcohol. A small improvement was that in his intoxicated status he didn't think much about Keoki any more - something that'd been haunting the back of his head all night.
Two-timing and cheating came as natural to him as breathing and he usually didn't spend a single second over-thinking it. But now he actually felt a little bad, not right at the least, about it. Well, he did when he was sober. At this very moment all those questionmarks had been put aside, not to return until the worst hangover ever would find him the next morning.

As if to know this, Azar rushed him into a kiss. Aemilio, practically defenceless on a mental level against this, simply allowed himself to be pulled into it, not fully realising what was going on for the first couple of seconds. He put his hand on her arms, initially to push her off as an automatic reflex, but then lingering there and never quite getting to it.

Then a couple moments of kissing passed, he woke up and finally remembered he was pushing her off. "Subtle," was all he could sarcastically say as their lips finally parted.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:16 pm

Not about to give up that easily Azar just sat down on his bed smiling at him, well slightly smirking actually. "O please don't pretend you didn't like," she told him, grabbing his hand and pulling him on the bed besides her, "because even in your state you won't have kissed me back if you didn't."
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:45 pm

Aemilio was pulled onto the bed easily, to his great irritation. He was very much between his desire to get close to Azar right now, not wanting to do Keoki wrong, and just not wanting to show Azar she could have him just like that. The latter was probably his biggest issue; he refused to flatter Azar by letting her know how much he wanted her right now. Pride... gotta love it.

As he sat on the bed besides her it was as if an invisable force tried to pull his lips closer to hers, but fortunatly she got him to snap out of it by stating he díd want to kiss her.
"You just caught me by surprise," he argued a little annoyed but not quite convincingly, "that's all."
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:50 pm

Pleased that she could pull Aemilio that easily onto the bed Azar grinned a little when he said that he had only kissed her back because she had caught him by surprise. Leaning in, giving him quite a view if he looked down, their noses almost touching she whispered: "Was that really all? You didn't like it in the very least?" She sighed predenting perfectly as if she was dissappointed she turned away again and started to get up as she said: "Well then I guess I should just take my leave then if you don't want me around any more."
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:30 pm

Speechless (a rare condition for him) because of his internal conflict, Aemilio didn't know how to compose himself. When in doubt... call someone's bluff... or redirect the question. He decided to combine the two.
"If that's all... you'll leave? Just like that?" he asked playfully challanging, which was a hint of his desire for her to stay as well as his resist to her charm; "do you give away your affection so easily you give up so soon? Or are you just trying to get a rise out of me?"
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:53 pm

Guessing that Aemilio was just calling her bluff and trying to get a rise out of her Azar had to smirk a bit, but that smirk was gone just giving him a raised brow and a confused look. As if she didn't understand what he was talking about.
"If you don't want me to leave then you shouldn't give me such conflicting signals," turning around fully, pushing a chest forward while doing so, she looked at him a questioning, "so do you want me to stay or do you want me to leave?"
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:13 pm

"That all depends," Aemilio replied, trying not to let his eyes stray to Azar's female assests as he smirked at her (eyes) challengingly, "what happens if you stay and just to be sure... what conflicting signals have I been passing off?"
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:29 pm

Azar had trouble to keep a smirk from her face when Aemilio asked what would happen if she would stay and to not raise a brow when he asked about the conflicting signals. True they hadn't been very obvious but she like playing things up if it worked in her advantage.
"I kiss you, you kiss me back before pushing me off," she started with answering his last question first, "and then you tell me you only kissed me back because I surprised you. That does make it sound like you don't want to kiss me, now doesn't it? And for what will happen if I stay... That all depends... What do you want to happen if I stay?"
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:37 pm

Aemilio seemed quite entertained until the last bit of Azar's words came to shove; "that's not much of a flattering thing to say as a lady," he pointed out in a disagreeing way, looking away dismissively though a minute curl in the corner of his mouth betrayed he was at least a little entertained by a naughty thought that he'd never speak out.
But finally his expression softened and he extended his hand as well as his smile to her; "stay?"
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:42 pm

Crossing her arms Azar simply waited for Aemilio to either tell her to leave or ask her to stay when he told her that her last comment wasn't very ladylike. "I know we don't really know each other, but I would have guessed that by now you would know that I'm no lady," she told him with a, somewhat proud, smile, that grew at the sight of the slightly lifted corner of his mouth. When he asked her to stay she took his hand and sat back down on the bed next to him again.
"So what do you want to do now?"
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:50 pm

At Azar's last comment Aemilio couldn't help but chuckle a bit; "speaking of mixed signals," he said, "you throw yourself at me and you proudly announce you're not a lady... yet when I ask you to stay you convienently ask what is next to do?"

He took in a deep breath and let out a small sigh, which might as well mean whatever the reader wants it to mean. Then he shrugged at her; "what would you have happen?"
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:56 pm

"What can I say?" Azar asked grinning a little, "I'm complicated and I like messing with peoples minds."
When Aemilio redirected her question back to him she took it as invitation to take charge of the situation, at least for now and started kissing him again, letting her hands wander of his body. It wasn't long before the hormon level reach a high enough level that combined with the alcohol consumption and Azar's nature turned the situation X-rated. Leaving the details up to the reader, all I can say it that it was good.

Once the hormons had done their work things nolonger where X-rated. Laying side by side under the blanket of Aemilio's bed Azar smiled at him. "That wasn't bad," she told him, with a cheeky grin before having to suppress a yawn, O fuck I have to get to my own room! "But I really need to be getting to my own room now."
Not waiting for a responce she already started moving to get out of the bed, which wasn't all that easy seeing as she was laying on the wall side of the bed and she had to climb over Aemilio to get out.
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next