Meinior Mansion II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Date (07-12-2011) [Aemilio + Azar]

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Date (07-12-2011) [Aemilio + Azar] - Page 4 Empty Re: Date (07-12-2011) [Aemilio + Azar]

Post  Vampire Miyu Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:59 pm

Thing? Nice!
Azar was about to comment on that aloud but Aemilio had pulled her close then, too close for her to just talk in her current state. So instead at first she looked a bit scolwing at him for calling her a thing, but shortly after that she looked at him unsecure again. He really thought that she was beautiful, even though she couldn't even think of herself like that in her true form. And he really didn't wanted her to leave, but why? Instead of turning her head sideways so that she could just talk she gave him a questioning and confused look, hoping that he would understand that she wanted to know why he wanted her to stay.
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Date (07-12-2011) [Aemilio + Azar] - Page 4 Empty Re: Date (07-12-2011) [Aemilio + Azar]

Post  SaisCy Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:08 pm

Already guessing why Azar didn't seem to pleased at first Aemilio cursed his own choise of words; 'thing?! Really!?' he grunted at himself in mind, 'f*cking idiot! Just keep your mouth shut until at least 10 hours after drinking, why don't you!?'

At least Azar seemed too distracted by the rest of it to react; something he gratefully took advantage of.
Her look just made him turn a question to him though; "why would you leave now? The secret's out now anyway...?"
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

https://mmii.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:20 pm

There Aemilio made an excellent point, though Azar still felt much like leaving but she also liked the fact that he didn't wanted her to leave. Turning her head sideways so that she could talk, but looking at him carefully from the corners of her eyes.
"True, but that still doesn't explain why you want me to stay," she answered, "not afraid that I might set the bed or possibly you on fire if I sleep here?"
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:21 am

Aemilio tilted his head; "you're terribly hostile in your real form aren't you?" he remarked dryly, wanting to see how she'd reply before he'd say anything else.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:24 am

Raising a brow Azar simply took a step backwards so that there was enough space between them so that she could look at Aemilio while talking without risking to burn him. He would feel the heat of the flame all over his face now though.
"I consider it more straight forward and realistic," she answered, "but if you consider that hostile fine. Now are you going to answer my question?"
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:55 am

"Well you just indirectly threatened to set my bed on fire," Aemilio replied with his eyebrow still up high, putting one hand in his side, "strangely enough I intreprete that as 'trying to create distance' or something alike..." He shrugged sarcastically at the next: "silly me for considering that hostile bahviour..."

"And actually there shouldn't be a mystery as to my desire for you to stay," Aemilio went on with a gentle smile, "men, of all times and ages have been enchanted by pure beauty... have they not?"
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:34 am

Azar shrugged when Aemilio said that he considered her setting the bed on fire comment an indirect threat and hostile behaviour. She could understand why he might thought that, but she had said it more to give him a bit of an idea what another reason was why she never had a roommate for a longer period of time.
"I don't breath fire because I want to," she answered, "it just happens every time air leaves my mouth. So it was more a heads up for you then a threat."
She lost her usual aditued again when he called her a pure beauty, she was really unsure about what to do now. "What if I stay?" she asked first wanting to know what he was hoping of achieving with her staying in his room.
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:16 pm

"Ah," Aemilio said, before now not even having considered it a possibility that the fire breathing wasn't optional. He then automatically looked at his bed again, his eyes finding some mild burn-marks on the sheets. He was wondering what that smell was...

"I won't stop you if you really want to leave," Aemilio said with a small smile, "but as you can imagine I'm bursting with questions right now... I just didn't like the idea of you storming out of here and leaving things up in the air. So... would you mind anwsering a couple of questions perhaps?"
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:37 pm

A slightly pleased smile crept onto Azar's face when Aemilio seemed to catch up that she was dangerous even when she didn't mean to. The minor burn marks on the sheets where the results of years of practise of keeping herself to breathing through her mouth while sleeping. A lot of beds had been burned to ashes during that process especially when she was an infant and a toddler.
Her smile faded again though when he said that he wouldn't stop her if she wanted to leave but that he did have some questions that he hoped she would answer now. Sighing a little annoyed she sat back down on the bed, feeling tired again as she did.
"Okay what do you want to know?" she asked doing nothing about hiding her annoyance.
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:31 pm

Not in the least bothered by her annoyance (not to say, entertained by it), he sat down on the bed next to her - not tired as much as hungover - and asked her several basic things about being a fire demon. Things such as the little flame coming from her mouth, the tail, the transformation and the connection to the water allergy (he figured that one out pretty quickly). Unfortunatly for him Azar didn't know much more about being a fire demon that what she learned from experience, never having met another fire demon and so having to figure out everything about her supernatural abilities and weaknesses on her own.

'Note to self: stay on Azar's good side,' told himself in mind as her strenghts came to the conversation.
"So," he finally asked after everthing had moment to sink in, a naughty smirk appearing on his face, "I'm guessing I'm suppose to keep this all a secret right?"
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:01 pm

Azar was very glad when Aemilio seemed done with his questions, she was sleepy and annoyed and didn't like talking to people about her demonside. She raised an unimpressed brow at his naughty smirk and asking her if her demonside had to remain a secret.
"That would be the best for your health yes," she replied with an innocent smile, "cause you really don't want to risk getting on the badside a half firedemon."
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:52 pm

Aemilio looked at least evenly haughtily at Azar's threat. It wasn't that he didn't take her threat seriously - by now he realised what damage she might - but the fact that she resorted to physical threats disappointed him. It actually wasn't the threat that caused most of his irritation, it was the patronising semi-innocent way she said it in.

"Yes, yes," he replied with great impatience, "you're really scary, I get it! Didn't anyone ever teach you it's easier to catch bees with honey than with blood?"
He turned away from her, obviously annoyed and also insulted; "you could've just asked me to keep your secret - I would have."
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:11 pm

Azar's eyes narrowed a little when Aemilio patronised at her methode of keeping people quiet. She had no interested what so ever in catching bees, but all the more in keeping them from talking. But then he said that he would have kept quiet if she would have just asked him and she just looked unsure at him. Was he really telling the truth, no one had ever kept quiet without her having to threaten them.
"Really?" she asked, sounding very insecure and shy all of the sudden, "Why?"
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:59 pm

"Well, first of all," Aemilio said, still a cold attitude and voice, discontiniously insulted by Azar's behaviour, "I'm miles above being intelligent enough to realise the damage you could do if I'd upset you now, thank you very much..!"

His expressions softened as he went on: "and I like you... so my silence is merely a gentleman's gift to a beautiful lady... is it not?"
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:13 pm

Listening to Aemilio explain why he wouldn't have told her secret to anyone even without her threat, now she was feeling a little bad about herself as well as surrealistic. It was rare for her to have someone who was actually polite enough to her especially not after seeing the real her. Now she was really starting to feel selfconcious and bad for being so bitchy to him earlier.
"I'm sorry," she said meaning it, "it's just that old habits die hard and you are one of the first to actually threat me so... normal. Thank you..."
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:36 am

Aemilio smiled as a sign he'd forgiven her, even if he hadn't in reality. Not that he wasn't pleased and even a little surprised with Azar's apology; he never imagined her to be the kind to apologise... sincerely at least.
Turning his smile into an endeered grin he couldn't resist but pointing out in a soft voice - almost as if they were sharing a secret of some kind; "you're terrribly cute when you're a little embaressed..." Then he let out a chuckle, and playfully added: "don't worry, I won't tell anyone about that either."

After a moment of silence something did pop up into his hungover head though; Keoki. Could he ask Azar to keep he rmouth shut in return for him doing the same? He automatically disagreed on doing so - after just assuring her he'd keep her secret on his gentleman's honour ((when in doubt about why he feels quite strongly about that last, ask Miyu, I don't feel like explaining anything cause it's f'#%@^& half past 7 in the morning here!~! I gnarf you!))
Anyway.... instead of asking Azar to keep the whole fornication process that had happened between him and her just now as a deal, a mutual keeping their big mouths shut, he decided to just ask her; "hey, per chance... could we keep this thing..." he pulled a meaningful face, hinting towards their knocking boots, "between the two of us?"
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:45 pm

When Aemilio called her cute because she was a little embaressed and said that he would keep that a secret as well Azar gave him a glare and a bit of a harsh push. Evidently not all too pleased with his teased compliment.
Considering to just leave and go to her own room to get some more sleep she was just about to get up when he asked her to keep them having had sex a secret she raised a brow at him. It's not like she never had done a guy that didn't want other to know about that. A part of her felt like asking something in return for her keeping her mouth shut like usual, but this wasn't like usual. Usually the guy she had done didn't had anything on her to blackmail her back with, so she sighed and supressed the part that wanted to strike a deal.
"Fine," she answered with a shrug, "I guess that's only fair..."
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:35 pm

"Thanks," Aemilio replied with a smile, glad it all worked out so easily, "now go to your room... you're eyes have been begging for it forever," he added in a small chuckle, finding this a much better way to get her out of his room than honestly telling her he didn't want Keoki catching her here or that his head felt as if a hyperactive, sexually frustrated midget was hammering it.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:57 pm

"Whatever," Azar answered with a dismissing gesture. Normally she would never had excepted someone telling her that, but she was just tired and nolonger wanted any company. She'll deal with Aemilio later, once she had gotten enough sleep and his hangover was probably at it's top. So she got up gathered her clothes and without another word she left his room, after making sure the hallway was empty and went back to sleep in her own bed.
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:58 am

'Strange girl,' Aemilio thought, tilting his head as he watched Azar leave. Then he noticed in what bad shape he really was - with him losing balance and almost tripping over his own two feet as he tilted his head to the one side - cursed at whoever invented alcohol and went to bed where he fell asleep almost instantly.

(( the End? ))
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:52 am

~THE END~
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4