Meinior Mansion II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting pissed 7-15-11 (Lugh, Azar, Aemilio, and maybe Keo?)

4 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Getting pissed 7-15-11 (Lugh, Azar, Aemilio, and maybe Keo?) - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting pissed 7-15-11 (Lugh, Azar, Aemilio, and maybe Keo?)

Post  SaisCy Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:46 am

Aemilio pulled a face at Lugh's question at him then looked away in discomfort at the subject and didn't have anything better to reply with than: "pff, hardly...!"
Fortunatly the subject was dropped when Lugh needed his glass refilled and decided the world needed to know. After the holler Aemilio cast him an annoyed look and rubbed his ear to hint Lugh to - as people say - shut the f*ck up. But then he sighed his irritation away, telling himself not to have such a foul mood - even if he really didn't like Lugh... and couldn't explain exactly to himself why that was.

Fortunatly all his attention was drawn away from that when Azar said she was a burlesque dancer. "You're a burlesque dancer?" he asked with an interested grin, already able to picture it. He happened to know what it was because he was forced to sit through a boring movie about it once, but thinking of Azar performing like that wasn't boring in the least. "I wouldn't mind seeing that once..."
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

https://mmii.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Getting pissed 7-15-11 (Lugh, Azar, Aemilio, and maybe Keo?) - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting pissed 7-15-11 (Lugh, Azar, Aemilio, and maybe Keo?)

Post  Ryel Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:19 pm

"Just potential." Lugh replied he may have been quite a ways down the road to being wasted but he still knew when it was better to keep his mouth shut. "Anyway it's no fun if I just tell you what kind of potential. It's so much more fun to draw it out, revel in the sweet agony it induces." Lugh's eyes narrowed and he licked his lips "I'm afraid if you want that information you're going to have to beg."

The reason the Leanan sídhe are such effective hunters of the other races is that at the heart of their capability to charm is their natural instinct to attune to the personality of others. This is the reason the Leanan refer to themselves as the most sinister of the faeries. And due to the alcohol intake Lugh was beginning to unconsciously attune to Azar's demonic aspects.
"As for why I can drink so much. I have a sister" he chuckled "An evil, evil sister, who likes seeing me wasted." he explained returning to his normal jovial self.

Ryel

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:13 pm

Looking towards Aemilio Azar couldn't help but smirk a little, already having expected that reaction. "You can if I can confince the owner of the nightclub to hire me as a burlesque dancer," she told him with a small confident grin, "he's already interested but he first wants so see me preform before he makes up his mind."
Turning back towards Lugh she smiled well slightly smirking at what he vaguely explained what he meant with potential. Her smirk grew bigger when he told her that if she wanted to know exactly what he meant with potential that she had to beg him. It wasn't going to happen, but she liked the way he was acting now. She really hadn't thought that he would be like that, having of course no idea for the real reason why. "Oh you are never going to hear me beg," she told him clearly amused, "but I'll probably will get you to beg."
She had to laugh when he told her how he could keep up with her with drinking; "Now that's a nice brother sister relationship!"
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:17 pm

"I might if you ask nicely," Aemilio said, pretenciously careless to Azar. Much more didn't come out, with him being quite happy with Azar and Lugh just talking between the two of them. As much as he hated being the 5th wheel (( read: third=P )) he decided the best thing to do right now - with the both of them staring at complete drunkeness as a deer in the headlights - he would just let them chat amoungst themselves, possibly jump in or direct them towards a juicy subject if the oppertunity presented itself.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryel Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:28 pm

"Hehehe, if you can get me to beg you're doing well." Lugh chuckled "Although I've broken bigger things than you." He said smirking for the moment his personality would continue to flicker as he continued to attune to her, once he sobered up however he'd regain control so his current sadistic streak would not last indefinitely.
"Oh, you have no idea about my sister. She'd drink you to the edge of death, and then let you hang there." Lugh's smirk changed more to a face spanning grin "To put it another way she enjoys playing with her food." a comment that would have implied more if they knew of Lugh's true nature.

Last edited by Ryel on Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Ryel

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:47 pm

Aemilio turned his head away, unamused and slightly disgusted.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:54 pm

Now that Lugh was acting upon his current sadistic streak Azar was looking him over again, very much liking how he was acting and his looks weren't bad either. Of course she didn't know that he was only acting like this because of what he was, though she did guess the alcohol had something to do with it. Not that she really minded that last part, already having discovered shortly after she started drinking that people usually where more themself when they where getting drunk.
"You said it yourself, I'm a tease," she responded smirking deviously to his beg comment, "one hell of a tease and I'm positive I can tease you enough that you will start begging."
She laughed again when Lugh described his sister in more detail, though not really getting the 'playing with her food' part. "She has to be a great fun to be around," she said still chuckling a little.
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:38 pm

SKIP
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryel Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:47 pm

"Is that a challenge?" Lugh said returning the devious look, "Because you're wasting your time. Try as much as you want, you'll be begging me to release you not the other way around." he let out a short sinister chuckle "Ah the blissful sound of your cries, I can almost hear them." he ordered another round, this time doubles. "Then again you'll soon lose this bet and unconscious people make rather poor torture victims."

Ryel

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:07 pm

Raising an amused brow when Lugh halfchallanged her into another challange only that one would be about getting the other to beg. And despite that she got the feeling he was planning on doing it a little different that she intentionally was, she was quite tempted to accept it. But her current state of mind caused her to give away one of the things that was on her side during that challange: "To be capable of torturing someone you need to be capable of keeping someone from escaping, and I am stronger you. So good luck with that. And I'm not loosing this bet or consiousness, but you will."
As she had been saying that she had unconsciously leaned in and was actually quite close to him now, her devious smile still very much in place. Not minding that he orded for them again and made it a double this time.
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryel Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:27 pm

“Oh, I highly doubt you’ll want to escape. But if you do, chloroform and some rope should do the trick.” His eyes narrowing again “Just because you’ll be begging me to stop, doesn’t mean you’re not going to enjoy it to some degree.” He downed his drink and then ever so slowly began to lean in towards her “I have, incredible finesse when it comes to causing an aching ecstasy.” His mouth now beside her ear, “I doubt you could resist.” He whispered layering his voice charm, desire and enchantment resonating in his words.

Ryel

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:52 pm

"You need more then ropes to me keep down," Azar answered her devious smile turning into a devious grin, she couldn't deny that the way Lugh was acting was really hot in her opinion. Though her demonic side would never allow her to submiss to someone that wasn't stronger then she was. It was very amusing to her that he thought he could get her to submiss to him. But it wasn't until he whispered into her ear that he doubted if she could resist, that she was starting to get interested in him instead of seeing him as a fun drinking partner with a good charm over him.
She hated to admit it to herself, but he possibly, maybe, could tempt her enough to break at least a part of her resistance. But just as she had thought that a small negative voice in the back of her head told her that she had to keep herself together enough to keep her secret from being revealed. So she took her drink and threw back her drink to silence the voice, not returning to her normal way of sitting in a way liking the closeness.

((SaisCy said that we could continue a little further without Aemilio))
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryel Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:11 pm

“I think you realize by this point that my words can bind you more firmly than any rope or chain.” He said his grin changing from devious to downright malicious. “I wonder.” He said moving closer still tilting his head slightly “could you put up any kind of resistance?” he stopped mere millimetres from her face “Could you even utter a word in protest?” he said placing a light kiss on her lips, waiting to see how she’d react.

Ryel

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:29 pm

This guy is really good! Dangerously good, nice
Just about to comment on Lugh questioning if she would even be capable of putting up any resistance or even utter a word of protest, but their lips touched lightly. Taken by surprise Azar blinked a couple of times, her expression pretty much blank. On the inside the light kiss had left her confused, excited and a part of her wanted more, but it had also made her demonside more present. Her eyes going to their own coal black for a moment and her devious confident smirk returned, her demonside suppressing the part of her that wanted to pull Lugh into a full kiss.
"Are you really sure you want to do that?" she asked, "Keeping a mortal Aphrodite under your controll, whilst I could bring you so much joy..."
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryel Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:48 pm

Lugh chuckled, the laugh sounding almost murderous, now that her demonic side was showing itself the attunement deepened, “Oh, so you can resist. Or is this just a shell, a persona of confidence when at your core you have already submitted?” had Lugh been sober he might have caught the change in eye colour, but as it was he missed it completely “Oh, but you are naive. I see you for yourself. Regardless of what I want, this is you’re wish. You want to be controlled, you want to be bound, and you want to be helpless. But you will not let just anyone do so, so you create a facade of dominance.” Lugh said again before layering his voice as he again whispered to her “You want this. And I, I already own you.”

Ryel

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:59 pm

Eyes narrowing the slightes bit was the only thing that gave away that what he was saying about her wanting to be dominated had any effect on her. On the inside though Azar was taken aback that Lugh was capable of seeing through her like that, though it was going to take more then that to win over her demonside.
"If you really the me I really am," she whispered back, "you won't be sitting here calmly waisting yourself."
No you would have probably tried to kill me by now.
"And nobody owns me though it's amusing that you think you do. What is it that makes you so confident about that?"
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryel Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:19 pm

Lugh paused for a moment just long enough to realise that he had attuned to her, but this was turning out to be fun so he exercised no control “And what should I be doing, cowering in fear? I know you, because I am a reflection of you. And you can see it too. Right now I am you.”
Lugh just laughed when she asked how he owned her, it was a laugh of superiority and confidence "I know I own you. You know it too much as you refute the fact. I own you because you're still sitting there, because you’re remaining calm, resisting. But every defence eventually fails, unless you retreat you will be mine, and if you do leave, then you know that you can’t resist. Either way I win. That is all the evidence I need to know I’ve broken you.”

The malicious grin spread to his eyes as he ordered yet more absinth; downing it again he turned back to her “Let me say it again. I. Own. You.” He whispered once more.

Last edited by Ryel on Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Ryel

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:30 pm

((As much as I would love to continue this now, and as much as I have to put a demonproof muzzle on Azar to keep myself from doing that, I think we should wait for SaisCy))
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:00 am

Having suffered this verbal foreplay for quite long enough now, Aemilio had his eyes turned to the list of Pubcrawler drinks. He didn't enjoy alcohol and he didn't enjoy the hangover that followed it either... but anything that possibly erased Lugh's questionable charms from his memory was like the Holy Grail to him at this stage.

"Would you two mind terribly if I asked you not to drench me in your horny, drunken dribble?" he sighed at them, not entirely sure if they'd even hear him, being so involved with each other.

At least the two of them ending up together might solve the whole dillema with Keoki... And that's how he distracted himself from Azar and Lugh's endless back and forth of jests and challanges (a competition Lugh had, Aemilio was sadly forced to admit, already won the very moment Azar agreed to go drinking with him). So now Aemilio drifted away in another train of thoughts, wondering how to best - at the end of this stupid drinking competition - stuff not only a wasted Lugh but also an unsober Azar in the broom cupboard; he'd be rid of them and they were most likely to keep each other entertained until they'd sobered up.

((I know I have a questionable talent for overexaggerating but I would like some kindoff prize for being able to write a post at this hour of day.

Ps. Miyu, you're going to heaven for waiting for me^^ And then you'll probably get kicked out for unacceptable behaviour ))
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:39 am

As interesting it was to hear why Lugh was so matching up with her Azar was still confinced that he didn't know her especially because he started to piss her off with claiming that he owned her. Taking a deep breath she took her glass of the newly ordered absinth and looked too see if anyone, other then perhaps Aemilio, was paying attention to them.
Putting the glass down Azar looked back at Lugh again, having found that despite the risk of someone suddenly looking at them, she made sure that she wasn't took close to Lugh. Letting the illusion that was her human appearance faded, revealing her true appearance to him, something she wouldn't have done if it hadn't been for the amount of alcohol she had consumed.
"You don't own me," she said once again, only now a flame coming out of her mouth while she talked, "you don't know me, cause if you did you would know not to piss me off."
Her tail slipping up between his legs, to make some painfull contact unless he was capable of stopping her in time. Either way the illusion of her human appearance would go back up so that hopefully no one else found out what she really was. She was very curious to what Lugh thought of her now though, was he still so confinced that he knew her or owned her?
Oh and for those who didn't expected her to use violance, she's a f*cking half a firedemon of course she was going to relate do violance!
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:54 pm

Keoki had decided to check out Penrose after dark for a change, hardly scared seeing as she got the most out of her werewolf curse at night when she was still human. And considering she was human every day other than the day of a full moon, she'd taken a liking to wandering outside when it got dark. After passing by the Pubcrawler, she turned back, figuring it couldn't hurt to check Lugh's favorite place again.

She didn't expect to find three other students there. Lugh, well, that much wasn't surprising. Then there was Azar, who she hadn't met properly yet, and Aemilio. She was curious what he was doing here, remembering how he wasn't very good with drinking. Lugh and Azar seemed at least tipsy, so maybe tonight wouldn't be a great time for a drink anyway. It'd be rude to leave Aemilio with a bunch of drunks, and she didn't exactly intend to get drunk in front of him anyway.

Taking a seat next to Aemilio, she didn't order anything right away, and instead turned to ask, "Hey. Did I miss something?"

((Keo doesn't see anything off about Azar. I figure Azar would still have the control or instinct to hide herself again if she heard someone else enter the bar))
Little Blue
Little Blue

http://littlebluesblog.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryel Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:07 pm

Lugh wasn’t nearly fast enough to prevent any kind of pain had he been sober, but the recent events where rather amusing to him. “Oh that explains so very much.” Lugh coughed, a grin still prominent on his face, “And now I know you right to your core.” He chuckled “is that meant to frighten me? You should try harder.” He started chuckling now that he was better able to breathe “You might want to avoid doing that again though.” He whispered “Now let me show you something truly terrifying.” As he said that he leaned in and kissed her, reciting a chant in his mind as he did so drawing out her soul. Very quickly an amount of fluid formed in Lugh’s mouth, viscous, sour, and golden. Letting go he broke away from her and swallowed, “Yeck, magic, so... sour” Lugh muttered. To an outsider it would seem no more than a passionate kiss, but Azar would no doubt feel slightly drained.

Ryel

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:34 pm

Now Azar was really confused and suspicous, what was Lugh that he wasn't frightened or at the very least surprised by her real appearance. Her eyes narrowed a little as she looked him over again, his appearance didn't betray anthing, but then again neither did hers as long as she kept her illusion going. Her eyes narrowed slightly further when he said he was going to show her something truly terrifying. Trying to prepare her for whatever it could be, but then he kissed her. To surprised to really react Azar did nothing as long as the kiss lasted, putting a hand to her head though when the kiss had ended a soft moan escaped her as she rubbed her forehead.
"What did you just do?" she asked looking suspicious at him, "And don't you dare say that you only kissed me, cause I can do a lot worse then hitting someone in the nuts. And by the way you only know one side of me, you don't know me fully."
Through the strange kiss she hadn't noticed that Keoki had joined them at the bar, or that Aemilio was even with them.

((and yeah Azar would have turned back as soon as she would hear the pubdoor open))
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryel Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:03 pm

“I thought it was obvious, I kissed you. Stop freaking out.” He said before leaving in “I just drew a portion of your soul out.” Lugh whispered as quietly as possible to her. “And I know enough. Judging by your attitude, appearance, and that little flare, I’d class you as a Jinn. Your soul is tainted thick with magic, but it’s not pure; you’re still part human. That and you mentioned you have ‘sides’” Lugh returned to a normal sitting position an almost triumphant look on his face.
“Hello Keoki,” he said leaning on his stool to see around the others, “What brings you so far, so late. There are plenty of boogie men about at this time of night to have wandered here on your own.” He chuckled, glad of more company.

Ryel

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:53 pm

Sucked out a part of my soul? I actually have a soul!
Now Azar was only more confused. She didn't even know she really had a soul, let alone that someone/thing could suck a part out of it. And what was a Jinn suppose to be?
"Okay first of, what the hell do you mean that you sucked out a part of my soul?" she whisper hissed back at him, "Second, what are you thet you can suck out a part of my soul? Third, what is a Jinn?"
He was stop on with the magic and partly human things, but as he already had an all but triumphant look on his face she didn't feel the need to tell him that.
"So get that look off your face cause you aren't nearly as right as you think you are," she told him before redirecting her attention to what was happening behind her. Only now remembering Aemilio was there and saw Keoki had joined them giving her a small wave, "Hi, I'm Azar."
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next