Meinior Mansion II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting pissed 7-15-11 (Lugh, Azar, Aemilio, and maybe Keo?)

4 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Getting pissed 7-15-11 (Lugh, Azar, Aemilio, and maybe Keo?) - Page 3 Empty Re: Getting pissed 7-15-11 (Lugh, Azar, Aemilio, and maybe Keo?)

Post  Little Blue Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:24 pm

"Oh, there's plenty worse to be scared of at night then something like that," she replied with a grin and a dismissive wave, though she didn't bother to elaborate on what she meant. She wasn't the only less-than-human thing that found cities to be the perfect hiding place, and those were much worse to run into than some creep on the street. "Besides, I know how to take care of myself."

When Azar introduced herself, she waved back, "Keoki. Nice to meet you." Well, unless she didn't remember any of this in the morning, especially if she was drinking with Lugh, who she recalled had claimed he never got drunk. Not that he looked all too sober. It seemed that the two drinkers seemed to pay more attention to each other anyhow, so she just ordered a soda instead of joining in.
Little Blue
Little Blue

http://littlebluesblog.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Getting pissed 7-15-11 (Lugh, Azar, Aemilio, and maybe Keo?) - Page 3 Empty Re: Getting pissed 7-15-11 (Lugh, Azar, Aemilio, and maybe Keo?)

Post  SaisCy Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:49 pm

(( Hey people wait for me here!! ^^; ))
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

https://mmii.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:27 pm

A happy smile automatically appearing on his face, Aemilio happily welcomed Keoki to their company. Not only had he been getting endlessly tired with Lugh trying to provoke Azar and Azar trying to win a debate that was pointless in his opinion.
He was especially annoyed when she showed her true form, just for the sake of argument, recalling her being very sensitive and even a little bashful about her true form. Tempted as he was to ask her if she really was that desperate to win the discussion between her and Lugh, or just that horny for attention, that idea was interrupted by Keoki's pressence.

"Hey," he said with a happy smile just before his attention got drawn away by Lugh's talk of Jinns. Because he was a little off, with Azar being a fire demon instead of a Jinn, he wondered if it was just drunken driblle or if he actually knew what he was talking about - normally he wouldn't even have considered the second one, but after finding out fire demons aren't just a scary fairy tale, he was a bit more open minded about these matters.
But naturally he couldn't give away anything about Azar's secret, especially now that Keoki was sitting on his other side giving the female demon every oppertunity to get him back...
So instead he just turned back to Keoki and anwsered her initial question with a sarcastic, sighed grin; "did you miss anything? These two getting drunk on booz, boasts and hot air," he said gesturing to Lugh and Azar, "o and Azar's a Jinn, appearantly."

He then chuckled at Keoki's comment of being able to take care of herself: "I don't doubt that for a moment," he told her.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryel Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:52 pm

Lugh neared her again and whispered wishing to keep any evidence of paranormal activity on the down low particularly around Keo. “Yes your soul, life force, whatever you want to call it, I called to it, and it came. As for what I am not even I really know anymore.” Lugh still grinning pulled away again ‘If I can draw her soul out of her I wonder what else is running through her head, if she even believes it?’ he thought

“Jinn, a mythical entity with an affinity for fire, sometimes comprised of it. Some tales claim that can take other forms, those of dragons, animals particularly snakes and humans. They are beings of free will, and those of malicious intent are referred to as demons in Islam, once enslaved to King Solomon. They are not as many think Genie’s; different classification altogether.” Lugh explained reciting one of the many passages he had read in the Grand Library.

Ryel

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:59 pm

Turning her attention back to Lugh when he answered her questions Azar listened closely, he certainly seemed to know quite a bit about mythical creatures. And despite that she could very easily related to not really knowing what you are she still felt like mocking him for it, just because she could.
"Maybe you should look into soulsucking creatures instead of Jinn's if you don't even know what you are yourself," she whispered to him, before continuing with a normal voice and also looking partially at Aemilio and Keoki as she said: "and I'm not a Jinn, guess you don't really know all that much."
About what he didn't know all that much in her opinion she left in the open, guessing that he would know what she was talking about and seeing no need for informing Aemilio and Keoki about that.
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:08 pm

"A Jinn?" she repeated quietly. It sounded like something Anna would probably know, she was much better with the more obscure creatures. The standards, demons, vampires, werewolves, she'd all met at few of those, but Anna had far more experience. Keoki just pretended like she didn't know a thing, listening to Lugh's explanation, and Azar's reply, with interest. She couldn't just to conclusions, but it was suspicious. "Perhaps he's just alluding that you have a fiery personality?" she asked, not delving into anything paranormal just yet. There was no use in showing that she might know more than she should, or it could just lead to her being questioned.
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:09 pm

Aemilio looked at the pair of them for a confused moment, then dismissed whatever they said from the list of 'things I need to verbally react to' and waited for Keoki to speak.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryel Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:29 pm

Lugh just rolled his eyes, he got the feeling that Azar hardly knew what she was herself never mind having any great knowledge about the supernatural world at large. However he didn’t doubt that she could tear him in two, but he reckoned his previous display should be enough to prevent her trying to kill him.
‘Not a faerie anymore, not a vampire, not a jiang shi, not a lich...” Lugh listed in his head all the beings he could be and came up with nothing, he was simply something new, or so old as to be forgotten, extinct.
“She’s more like a living embodiment of hellfire, than just having a firey personality.” Lugh said noting Keoki’s comment, every since Azar had turned violent on him it just wasn’t fun.

Ryel

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:43 pm

Azar smiled, a kind but also slightly cold, at Keoki for her suggestion that Lugh had might meant her personality when he had called her a Jinn. It was a nice gesture, but a part of her wondered why she was interfering with a conversation she was having with Lugh. But then he called her a embodiment of hellfire and she had quite a bit of trouble keeping herself from grinning as the Chesire cat, though a small very amused smirk did decorate her face.
"Oh you have no idea," she said, "I can be a hell of a lot worse, especially when I've had this much alcohol."
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:49 pm

Tempted to put in his own opinion at the latter, Aemilio had trouble shutting himself up, but he managed.
"Aren't you scary...?," he sarcastically muttered at Azar, unable to keep himself on the backgroudns immediatly. Whether she heard or not wasn't sure but in retrospect he hoped she hadn't."
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:01 pm

The hellfire comment didn't help with Keo's suspicion, but she kept to herself again, just listening in and taking a sip of her drink. Aemilio's comment made her grin a bit, though stayed quiet. She was still wondering what he was doing in a bar, recalling he wasn't big on alcohol, and didn't do well with it anyway. He wasn't drunk, at least, so she just decided leave Lugh and Azar's Jinn talk to ask, "Why'd you decide to come here? I figured it'd be a bit boring for you." That and the nightclub seemed like the more obvious choice for the students, if they were to go drink themselves to a black out.
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryel Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:26 pm

"So what you're going to grow wings and eat children?" Lugh asked sarcastically, unimpressed for the most part 'I've seen hellfire, much more terror inducing.' he thought while a small smile formed. As much as Azar seemed to be back on form he decided against flirting, fun as it was her suddenly taking offence in the middle of it the last time had dampened his mood, although he was pretty sure her demonic side was the reason for that, rather than his words being off the mark. She had left a bad taste in his mouth anyway, quite literality.

Ryel

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:58 pm

Having heard Aemilio's mutter Azar decided that it was about time that he would get intoxicated as well, but she didn't make her move just yet. She raised a brow when Lugh sarcastically asked her is she was going to grow wings and eat children and then shrugged indifferent. "Nah children barely have any decent meat on them," she replied with a dismissing gesture, her tone making it unclear whether she was wasn't joking, after which she looked at Lugh with a smile that was both sweet as well as malicious "though I will bite off your tongue if you ever kiss me like that again. I don't like a suckup."
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:34 am

Aemilio grinned a little unhappily at Keoki's question; "I said I'd judge their drinking contest," he explained, "and yes, it's been rather boring."
He turned to Azar and Lugh; "no offence you guys," he added, not putting much effort in pretending he was sorry for what he'd said, "but entertaining as it may be for you two... you may understand it wasn't all that interesting seeing you succeeding in wooing her," he said to Lugh, then turned to Azar: "or you failing to scare him."

He smiled at Keoki; "so I'm glad you're here."

((let's just say he now left for the bathroom, allowing Azar to poisen his drink or something?=P))
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:16 pm

Well, that explained things, though she laughed a bit at his comments to Lugh and Azar. From the sound of it, that must have been fun to sit through. "Thanks, nice to have some company," she replied with a smile back. When he left, Keoki kept to herself and took out her phone, keeping it at an angle so only she could see it well, not paying much mind to the other two and their supposed drinking competition. It was mostly just to see if there were any messages from her old friend, but maybe could ask about that Jinn thing, too.
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryel Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:25 pm

"I think me kissing you is the least of your worries." Lugh muttered buying another round "Any case you ready to give in yet?" he ask passing Azar a glass. "Oh you weren’t enthralled, captivated by the real life drama going on right beside you?" Lugh asked Aemilio everything but his voice indicating he was joking, most of all, the small smirk that had formed on his face.

Ryel

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:07 pm

Azar raised a brow when Lugh muttered that him kissing her would be the least of her worries, not impressed. Taking the glass he passed to her she downed it straight away; "No, why are you?"
She smiled a little at his joke at Aemilio, watching him leave to the bathrooms and Keoki being busy with her phone her smile turned into a grin. Ordering a vodka cola for Aemilio in a soft voice so that Keoki or Lugh wouldn't hear the 'secret ingredient'. Giving Lugh a look just incase he guessed what she was doing, hoping that he would keep quiet, willing to use violance again if needed but she doubted if it would be.
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:33 pm

As a reply to Lugh's question Aemilio decided to ignore him, just before leaving for the men's room. When he returned there was a drink that somehow seemed not all that much like just coca cola. He would smell it, perhaps take a small zip to see if it had alcohol in it or if it was just flat ((don't you just hate soda so dead it doesn't bubble anymore?=P )) but of course he didn't automatically realise it was ordered for him.
So unknowingly he sat back down and didn't pay much more attention to it.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:42 pm

Keoki hadn't noticed Azar's order, and simply finished up one last text message before placing her phone back away. Glancing over, Lugh and Azar seemed to still be drinking, and she wondered her a second just how many drinks they had downed before she even got here. It was certainly interesting that Azar had kept up after Keo had heard of Lugh's alcohol tolerance. But she couldn't really think of anything interesting to talk about, just waiting to see if one of the two would give up or if they'd drink until someone passed out.
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryel Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:26 pm

"No I'm not, I didn't honestly think you'd last this long." Lugh chuckled "I'm only asking as I’ve a growing burning sensation in my pocket, and it's beginning to feel rather light." he said referring to the fact that his tab was growing at an impressive rate. Lugh noted Azar buying the vodka coke, but remained silent.
Growing rather bored with the current lack of any conversation Lugh reached around Azar and picked up a beer mat, flipping it over and taking out a pencil he began noting down just about every mythological race he could think of to do with the surrounding area and marking off those he had previously identified, primarily while running away from. At the end he made two small descriptions of those he had see but couldn't match to any known race. "Light's and maidens." he muttered his brow furrowed, the alcohol making focusing difficult, he knew he was missing a few from his list.

((Yes he takes his work to the pub, also he'll have written in Ogham rather than English))

Ryel

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:51 pm

Azar couldn't help but grin amused when Lugh explained his question to her, though she could sympathize with the fact that the challange was getting expensive. Normally she would never consider the thought of calling a challange quites, but this wasn't normally. Normally was when a guy was either passed out of pucking his guts out by the time she started noticing the alcohol. Besides, though she would never admit it to anyone, she was impressed with the fact that he seemed to be as effected as she was. That and she had fun drinking with him, despite the small part when he pissed her off, but she wasn't about to hold that against him.
"If you want we can call it even? No need to make you bankrubbed over a drinking challange." she suggested, her eyes on the strange lines he was scribbling on the beer mat she added, "What are you writing and what's up with light's and maidens?"
From the corner of her eye she had kept sight of Aemilio and the coke she had ordered for him. She wasn't planning on saying anything about it so that there wouldn't be any suspicions about it from him until it would be too late.
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:52 am

"O hell no," Aemilio interrupted when a draw came to talk; "I've haven't been waisting a part of my night being bored for you two to call it off - I want to see at least one of you leave this pub drunk of his or her head now."
Which brought him to the vodka cola; "who's drink is this anyway?" he asked gesturing at it.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:57 am

"Come on, at least they can still get back to the mansion now," Keoki noted, not exactly big on the idea of dragging them back if they were too drunk. And it was a good point that it could be getting costly. But when he asked about the drink, she looked to the glass and back to him. "It's not yours?" she asked, since she didn't recall ordering anything else, "Maybe an order got mixed up?" She did think that maybe one of the others had ordered something to mess with him, she hadn't seen it so she didn't have much room to call them on it.
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryel Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:25 pm

"The lights are animals made of light seemingly, supposedly prevalent in this area, never seen them myself, they're common around the black forest, or rather what's left of it. And the maidens? They're Penrose's specific legend. Vengeful spirits of sacrifices to appease the forest, in vain I might add." Lugh explained he had seen neither the last time he was here but was more than interested in finding them. "And I’m writing in my native tongue, I can write and read in English, but damn if I don't have problems with it, headache inducing" he explained, having only the basic understanding of written English he preferred using his glasses to read and making notes in Ogham. "And yeah I wouldn't mind calling it a draw. And you," he said pointing at Aemilio "are about ten drinks too short to be complaining"

Ryel

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:40 pm

Keeping quiet when Aemilio asked about the coke and Keoki's guess, hoping that he would drink it despite the fact that he didn't know it was for him. Azar's attention returned to Lugh when he started explaining what he had meant with lights and maidens and what he was scribbling down. Only finding that semi interesting, the part about his English problems she found more interesting. Not sure how or when but she felt much like using that in a prank against him sometime, her face betrayed nothing of those thoughts though. She smiled a little when he said that he didn't mind closing the challange with a draw, especially when he told Aemilio to basically shut up.
"You know a lot about mythical creatures don't you?" she said, wondering if he would know something about fire demons as well, but just asking him would betray what she really was so she kept quiet for now.
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next