Meinior Mansion II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Date of the Shy Ones (07-13-2011) [Axel & Dominique]

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Date of the Shy Ones (07-13-2011) [Axel & Dominique] - Page 4 Empty Re: Date of the Shy Ones (07-13-2011) [Axel & Dominique]

Post  SaisCy Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:56 am

Axel looked away, hiding that his face showed he had his doubts about how hard this all was on Aemilio. He didn't comment on it, not wanting to gossip - no matter how tempting it may have been to...
'O no...'
Explaining this to the audience, Axel's trail of thought was interrupting there. You see, when he turned his head away his eyes suddenly met those of his stepbrother. And they weren't amused in the slightest.

"Afternoon," Aemilio said with a cold, hateful smile.

Axel pulled a face; "ah.... hey," he said with the bitter smile of someone anticipating hell.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

https://mmii.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Date of the Shy Ones (07-13-2011) [Axel & Dominique] - Page 4 Empty Re: Date of the Shy Ones (07-13-2011) [Axel & Dominique]

Post  Vampire Miyu Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:11 am

Much like Axel Dominique was lost in thought, until an 'Afternoon' broke her out of it. Turning her head to where the sound had come from she saw Aemilio standing there, not in the least amused. How much had he heard? Did he know Axel told her about his secret? But then he also must have heard that she wouldn't tell anyone, he believed that right... right? Looking worried from Aemilio to Axel and back again before answering: "Hey..."
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:35 am

"I think," Aemilio said, putting his arms over each other, his look still at 'kill'-modus, "we should talk."

Axel automatically pushed himself off from the fence, standing in between his stepbrother and Dominique. Not - as it may have appeared - for protection, he didn't think Aemilio would actually hurt Dominique - he just figured this was a fight between the two of them and he wanted to keep Dominique out as much as possible.
O well, before all, find out how much Aemilio'd heard.
"Fine," he said, purposely keeping any detail out of his choice of words, "talk...?"

Aemilio glared at him for a moment during that comment but immideatly his eyes turned to Dominique. "You actually got the little idiot crazy enough to spill my secret?" he asked with a held-back, phycopathic joyed, cold, impressed kind of hatred. (( long sentence I know but I'm having difficulty desribing it better =P ))
With a rather swift movement he passed Axel (giving him that one push just hard enough to knock him to the fench) and went up to Dominique, looking at her as if he was studying her reaction to him in the moment.

Short recap: as Axel and Dominique got out of the car he was just wandering through the garden grounds nearby the gates, accidentally overhearing what they were saying. He followed them quietly, eavesdropping on them until he got too worked up to keep himself hidden any longer. Axel had always kept his secret safe in the end, if not for moral reasons then because of the threats he'd thrown at him.... why did he suddenly tell now?
"I told you just to leave it be," Aemilio told Dominique in a dark voice.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:55 am

Not feeling much like remaining seated with the look Aemilio had Dominique got up, though remaining by the fence. When Axel took to stand in between her and his stepbrother she got a little worried, taking the gesture as that he wanted to protect her. Would Aemilio really hurt her just because she knew his secret, she had said she won't tell anyone.
She was just about to answer Aemilio's question about having gotten Axel to tell her. But before she could Aemilio had pushed Axel into the fence and stood right in front of her, causing her to involuntery take a step backwards her now against the fence. She looked cautious at him, unsure what to do next and what Aemilio might do.
"Seeing as you where eavesdropping to appearantly most of our conversation," she said, her initial fear making place for annoyed anger making her take a step forward again, glaring at him, "you should already know that I'm not planning on telling anyone. So f*ck off!"
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:49 pm

Taken aback by Dominique's rudeness Aemilio didn't have an anwser ready immediatly (as far as there is an appropriate anwser to being cursed at). But then his eyes just turned cold again and he went on: "o yes," in a sarcastic voice, "I can trust you won't tell anyone... because you said you wouldn't."
He rolled his eyes at her.

"She won't tell!" Axel came in between, his voice both confident and annoyed, rubbing his sore arm as he got back to his feet. Then he realised that, even though he trusted Dominique with this information, his stepbrother never would. "I'll vouch for her alright?" he therefor added in a compromising manner, walking over so the three of them stood in a triangle.

"You promised not to tell anyone in the first place," Aemilio snarled at him, his irritation starting to get the best of him, "so forgive me for not taking your word for it."

At this point of hypocritism Axel started losing his cool as well; "you're one to talk! You-" he left that at that, gave himself a second to calm down and went on in a steady voice: "ok, let's just decide what to do now?"

At that Aemilio looked at Axel for a moment, thoughtfully, wondering what would be best himself. "What..." he gave Dominique a sharp look, "do you think mrs Need-To-Know?"
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:26 pm

"I know your secret now," Dominique told him still very annoyed and angry with him for ruining the end of her date with Axel, "LIVE WITH IT! I'm not going to tell anyone unless you keep nagging like this. So here's what I think: Shut up, accept it and f*ck off!"
Yes Dominique becomes a first class bitch when you annoy/anger her or push her too far. So crossing her arms in front of her she glared at Aemilio, not liking that he though that he could intimidate or threaten her.
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:31 pm

Before Axel got much of a chance to speak Aemilio snapped back at her, still sarcastic but with anger dominating it at the moment: "well excuse me for being upset that you did what I specifically told you not to do... sticking your nose into other people's business... I'm such a jerk for being upset right now!?"
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:40 pm

"You would never have known if you hadn't been eavesdropping!" Dominique answered to that, "And believe it or not I am prefectly capable of keeping a secret."
Stomping her foot on the ground as a try to get rid of some irritation a branch broke off of the nearby tree on the otherside of the fench, falling on Aemilio's head. As you might have guessed that wasn't a complete accident, it hadn't been a contious act but when she got to annoyed Dominique sometimes lost some control over her telekinese. Of course she knew that it had been her causing the branch to snap off and fall on Aemilio's head, but she acted as if she was completely surprised by it.
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:52 pm

After easily avoiding the branch; "Yeah I'm the bad guy...! How dare I listen to you doing what I specifically asked you, and told you not to?! Silly me for liking my privacy!" Aemilio replied, his cheeks colloring with anger.

Axel looked at Dominique, then Aemilio and got in between; "hey! Hey!" he said, turning his face to Dominique as he figured her to actually listen to him, "stop arguing, please?!"

Despite him not being the one being adressed, Aemilio responded to Axel's words. His posture became less offence and he let out a long breath, calming himself down. "Mujeres," he muttered to himself but seemed able to talk about things more rationally again.
"Fine, what do you propose...?"

Axel sighed exhaustedly, mentally raping his mind for a sollution, looking at Dominique wishing for her to come up with something.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:08 pm

Dominique sighed, still annoyed, though it didn't bothered her that Aemilio dodged the branch especially because it hadn't been an intented action. But what was there left to be said? She knew the secret, she was going to keep the secret and she had already told that multiple times, what more was there left to say?
"What do you want me to say that I haven't already?" she asked but then added, "I'm sorry, I just told Axel what I had seen you do and what he said after that got me curious again. But I left him the opinion to not tell me, he told me anyway because he trusts me."
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:43 pm

At that Axel's eyes widened in fear for a moment, just before a fist punched him in the guts. Unable to let out even the smallest of sound he gasped for air before falling to his knees, shrinking into a ball, groaning in agony and pain.

Aemilio grinned sadistically as his stepbrother curled into a ball, to next turn at Dominique. His posture showed he wasn't planning on physically hurting her but that they were in no way on good grounds.
"I want you to make me pretty damn sure I can sleep at nights!" he snapped at her, "because I get grouchy if I don't sleep well."
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:00 pm

"Axel!" Dominique said eyes huge when Aemilio hit his stepbrother in the gut causing him to curl up into a ball. Falling through her knees she put her arms around him, feeling very bad and very guilty that he had gotten hurt for what she had stupidly said through her annoyance.
Looking back at Aemilio when he talked her again, confused, what the hell did he mean with that?! Though that sadistic grin on his face was seriously pissing her off again and she was starting to get tempted to use violance herself. "Making sure you sleep?" she repeated confusion and annoyance in her voice, "what do you mean? How am I suppose to do that?"
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:56 pm

"Just make sure," Aemilio said in a tone equally cold and demanding as the previous ones, "you don't tell anyone." He stepped up to her, looking down at her diminishingly, hatefully and told her: "no one will know... and we'll be fine..." with that last he smiled at her semi-kindly and looked at Axel's pained face with amusement.

Axel had gotten up though, in the mean time and looked up at him, his hand still on his stomach, breathing heavily: "in short," in an extremely challanging voice, "you want her not to tell anyone... only it sounds more impressive when you threathen her? Thats really imp-"
He got interrupted by another blow, a kick in the arm and a bad one at that.
Axel let out an extremely held-back cry, not wanting to cry out loud, as he grabbed his arm and leaned back to the fence instead of falling down. He gritted his teeth as he quickly examined his arm; it wasn't broken, just bruised. But hard as he tried he still couldn't hold back a tear at the pain.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:22 pm

As Aemilio clearified what he meant by her making sure that he could sleep Dominique simply glared at him. "I've already said that three times by now!" she snapped at him all her confusion gone and replaced by full annoyance.
Having stand up with Axel, though still keeping her arms around him, she let out a shocked gasp when Aemilio give him a kick on his arm. The kick was hard enough that she felt the impact as well because she was standing so close to him. When he stumbled out of her arms and leaned against the fence she looked at him worried and hurt that he was in so much pain. Looking back at Aemilio she glared, a furious look in her eyes. "You f*cking son of a bitch!" she yelled at him, another branch, bigger this time, snapped off and was falling down, faster then should be possible, towards his head, this time it would hit him even if he tried to dogde it.
Dominique had perfect control over her telekinese, except when she got this angry as consequence when someone hurted someone she cared about. Though luckily for her that hadn't happened all that often.
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:44 pm

"Such nasty words for such a little gi-," Aemilio said, being interrupted half-way through by a piece of tree attacking him. It didn't hurt much, it being more of a big twig than a branch but still, out of automatism he cursed and rubbed his head, checking it for damage with his hand.
His eyes searched Axel and Dominqiue for clues that indicated they had something to do with him unwillingly headbutting wood there, but didn't catch anything suspicious.
"Even the trees here are being annoying," he muttered before returning to the subject at hand, "anyway..."

Meanwhile Axel got back to standing on his own to feet, not because he felt up to it again as much as to get this over with and leave; "she said she won't tell...!" his voice sounded less powerful than he intended it too - not an unusual effect of getting mildly beaten up - but his face showed his determination to end this here and now ~ not to mention the exhausted irritation of a man that's had to suffer Aemilio's childish bullying so many times by now it was boring more than anything else.
"If you need more to convince you, say it! What do you want? But if you're just enjoying playing the big bad wolf once again..." He stopped there hessitating for a second, weighing the pro's and cons of saying the next before he decided not to, realising it was pretty backwards to challange his stepbrother when his innitial plan was to get him to leave.

Aemilio cast his stepbrother a death glare but his face gave away Axel was spot-on with that wolf comment. "Fine," he said as he gave Dominique an equally evil death glare, "if you promise not to tell, I suppose I'll have to settle for it... for now. But if I find out you squeeled..." He didn't finish his sentence there but his expression betrayed he had nothing even close to good in mind as he pointed a threatening finger at her.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:19 pm

Putting her arms around Axel's waist again when he walked away from the fence and back next to her. Dominique merely glared at Aemilio until he was gone. She wasn't impressed with his threats at all, especially because she wasn't planning on saying anything. Glad that he didn't say anything about the branches, seeing as that was her fault and she wasn't sure if it had been noticable or not.
"Is he always such a pain?" she asked still slightly annoyed, onces Aemilio was out of hearing range, then she sighed and smiled faintly at Axel, "Are you okay? I'm sorry you got hurt because of me..."
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:06 pm

At least equally glad Aemilio had left, Axel let out a smiled breath and smiled at Dominique: "don't be sorry," he told her with a sincere smile, "and no, he's not always like that... sometimes he's violent." He appeared to stop seeing the humor in that joke around the end of his sentence, his arm and stomach sore.

"You're alright?" he asked Dominique in reply, hoping Aemilio's behaviour hadn't touched her. He was impressed with the way she handled it so far anyway; Aemilio'd kept himself unusually calm here right know but even so he fully understood how some people could be thrown off a little at how he acted.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:22 pm

"Imagine that!" Dominique replied in faked surprise with half a smile at Axel, hugging him a little tighter, "don't worry I'm fine. I know how to deal with guys that think they are more impressive then they really are."
Giving him a light kiss on the lips, remembering how she felt before Aemilio had interupted her smile got a little bigger and warmer. "Thanks for a great date," she said in half a whisper, a small blush on her cheeks, "I had fun."
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:39 pm

Axel smiled at her and gave her a kiss. "Thanks," he said, still a little shaken but visably calming down now, "I really enjoyed it. Well... uhr- except the ending..." he added. That made him wonder; "hey uhrm," he therefor went on, "I might need a moment of taking care of my arm here but..." he blushed again, and smiled at her; "I know I'm pushing my luck here but... would you mind not ending it here yet?"

((can we just say they spent the entire day together? I love you n no need to write that out))
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:47 pm

Dominique's smile kept lighting up her face until Axel said that his arm needed to be taken care of and she felt guilty again. Her eyes going to the spot on her arm where he had approximately been hit.
"I can help with that?" she offered, not really sure if she could help but still wanted to offer it nonetheless, "and yeah I'd like to spend the rest of the day with you after that."
She blushed again when she had said the last part, her smile back on her face again.

((End?))
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4