Meinior Mansion II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upcoming welcoming party

2 posters

Go down

Upcoming welcoming party Empty Upcoming welcoming party

Post  SaisCy Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:39 am

So like all of you know... mrs Nellis had the idea of throwing the new inhabitents of Meinior Mansion a welcoming party and a show was added to that plan.

That topic is gonna be opened somewhere next week (think around friday... o and, also keep in mind I'm terrible at planning and time management so I might be off a day or 2 with my prediction =P).
Anyway, after this topic is done the summervacation period in the forum is over, the university opens and you're all free to create villager characters if you'd like. More info and rules about the villager characters will be written.

I hope to see all the characters show up in the Welcoming Party topic (don't hessitate to join in later on in the festivities if you don't feel like entering your character straight away). O and maybe I should add I'm planning some chaos and paranormal disasters to happen too - just wouldn't be a good party without it right?

Thanx for reading and don't forget to tip your waitress,

SaisCy
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

https://mmii.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Upcoming welcoming party Empty Re: Upcoming welcoming party

Post  Jelly Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:16 pm

I guess that will be hard for me since I still don't have a character and some other things to do... ^^;

Jelly

Back to top Go down