Meinior Mansion II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting at the Pond (08-29-11) Keo, Toby, Creed, maybe Dominique

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Meeting at the Pond (08-29-11) Keo, Toby, Creed, maybe Dominique - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting at the Pond (08-29-11) Keo, Toby, Creed, maybe Dominique

Post  Sairis Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:21 pm

Creed stared at the water a good moment but turned his focus back to keo as she spoke. He let his is hands drop back down to his sides after keo asked them to show her. He smiled a bit "not at all" he looked to Toby and nodded when he talked of getting it in the open. "yeah and from there we could probably come up with some good battle strategies" he blinked when tobias asked if he wanted to lead and shook his head. "you can go first." He was quite interested with tobes powers as well, of course he got to see some of it in action last night and wouldent mind seeing more.
Sairis
Sairis

Back to top Go down

Meeting at the Pond (08-29-11) Keo, Toby, Creed, maybe Dominique - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting at the Pond (08-29-11) Keo, Toby, Creed, maybe Dominique

Post  TobiasBlack Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:44 pm

Upon seeing Creed allow him to go first, Tobias gave him a thumbs up as he dusted himself off, turning back to Keo and Creed upon doing so. Clearing his throat, Tobias kept his gaze locked on them as he began to speak. "As you probably remember folks, my power is called Audiokinesis, the power to manipulate and control sound waves" he said as he put his hands behind his back. "Now audiokinesis is a strange power, with a number of different uses, in both offensive and defensive" he soon added. Before he could continue on though, something popped into his head, causing him to scratch his chin and look to the side as he mulled the thought over.

His gaze returning to Keo and Creed, he let out a nervous chuckle as he rubbed the back of his neck. "Having just realised though that most of my powers uses would result in some manner of property damage, as well as a hell of a racket, I feel myself at an impass" he said as he looked out to the poned, trying to think of how best to display his power. After a few seconds though, something popped into his head that caused him to smile as he looked back to Keo and Creed. "While I'm capable of a number of things like tightening soundwaves to form a shield or unleashing a sonic scream that can demolsih rock folks..." he said with a smile.

"...The power also grants me some rather fun perks as well, such as...." he said with a smile, pausing for a bit as he looked between Keo and Creed, his eyes soon landing on Creed as he cleared his throat, activating one of his powers in the process."....vocal mimicry, a.k.a the ability to copy a persons vocal patterns" he said with a smile as he looked between Keo and Creed, his voice a note for note cperfect copy of Creed's. As he waited for them to reply, he looked back to Creed. "So what about yourself man ? I imagine your powers being quite interesting too" he soon added, still in Creed's voice.
TobiasBlack
TobiasBlack

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:47 pm

Keoki nodded, watching Tobias intently when he agreed to show off first. His explanation was certainly worth noting down, and she tried to keep it in mind to add it to her little research binder later on. But hearing that he wouldn't do anything big was rather disappointing, and she frowned for a second. But she could understand, it was someone else's property, after all, and she instead just hoped something would happen later so she could see it in action. Still, it was a little teasing how he named some cool tricks like that, only for him to be unable to show her and Creed.

She forgave him a little, cracking up when he suddenly starting sounding exactly like Creed. "Oh man, you could abuse that so much!" she pointed out with a devious grin, realizing how easy it could be to trick people with a skill like that, "Must be fun." Not that she would ever do anything too bad. Then she glanced back to Creed. Considering how he'd already had fun messing with her and Toby before, figured he'd agree with her. She was also curious now to see how Creed's power might work. Phasing through matter, now there was something unreal.
Little Blue
Little Blue

http://littlebluesblog.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sairis Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:31 am

Creed had his attention fixed on Tobias as he talked about his powers, he frowned very slightly after hearing he shouldn't use it here, but it was understandable. Creed made sure to keep in mind what else Tobias could do with the powers. His brows rose when his voice was mimicked thinking he had randomly said something a moment until he heard more explanation. "Now that, is awesome could definitely trick quite a few people with that~" he grinned. "we should pull a few pranks on people sometime." He looked between the two of them then back at Tobes when he asked about him.

His grin faded into a smirk. "Well for me, I can phase through solid objects, good for defense or as an advantage over opponents and at times offensively." He wandered around looking for a thick branch, it didn't take too long for him to find it then he strolled back over to them. Creed phased into the ground after a short moment the tree branch was half sticking out of the ground, it looked slightly transparent before quickly solidifying and falling over it appearing shorter for it was cut in half. he came up next to them holding the other half. "That being offensive right there." He tossed the piece away.

"Then~ I can also phase other people, at most two at a time, so~" he grabbed their wrists and made sure not to let go. They sank into the dirt,it felt pretty odd more than likely they got the chills but it was usual for first timers.It didn't even feel like they were in dirt or in an object. just open space with with a "floor" and barely any light."dun freak, I'm still here." he laughed a bit lead them a good few feet away from the spot they were and he poked his head up to make sure they weren't under anything then brought them up. once they were up on solid ground again he let them go they were all slightly covered in dust, Creed patted off his arm but he kept himself phased looking a bit transparent like the branch.

"Annd that's kinda what its like phasing through stuff like walls, the dark is shorter. So I'd have to plan ahead where I'm going or just peek my head up to see.Also I'm working just to phase just one part of my body, so far can do one hand, but i rather just stay like this so i can...." He reached over and poked his arm through Toby while he was still phased. a cold chill when he did so,he went over and did the same to Keo before pulling away and stepping back so he can solidify. "The worse thing with this is getting stuck in things,I have before but lucky for me i don't end up like the branch just with really bad cuts. getting stuck only happens when I've the power too much or am tired.

((longest post yet -foams- XD))
Sairis
Sairis

Back to top Go down

Post  TobiasBlack Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:35 pm

Chuckling at the mention from both Keo and Creed that he could easily abuse his vocal mimcry power if he wanted to, Tobias scratched his head as he looked away for a few seconds, a smile on his face as he looked back to them. "Well, let's just say I'd be lying if I was to say I haven't had some fun with it" he said, a cheeky smile on his face as he soon found his attention shifting to Creed. It wasn't until Creed put his powers to use that Tobias relaised just how unprepared he was for his demonstration, Toby freezing upon realising Creed was taking a hands on approach to his explination.

As Creed wen't through the different aspects of his powers, Tobias, after partially regaining his composure from being phased into the ground, looked back to Creed. It wasn't till Creed passed his hand through his stomach that Tobias let out a small but noticeable shudder, the effects of Creed's powers once again taking him by surprise. As he watches his hand move to Keo, Toby shook his head and looked back to Creed, a nervous chuckle escaping his lips as he did so. "I wont lie man, I think it's going to be a while before I'm used to that" he said with a nervous smile.
TobiasBlack
TobiasBlack

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:19 am

Keoki couldn't stop a grin as she heard Creed agree with her, and then that Tobias had actually abused his little trick before. But she paid attention again when it was Creed's turn to show off. While it was interesting to see how he split the branch by stopping its phasing in the ground, she had to imagine that to be a slow and rather disgusting way to go, if it'd been a person or creature.

She didn't quite expect him to take her wrist and slip her and Tobias under the ground like that too, but despite being a little freaked out, she had the sense not to pull away. After they returned to ground level, she quickly brushed the dirt off of herself. Not exactly happy with Creed, she put off her annoyance as he started explaining about the skill's draw-backs. But when he moved over and 'poked' her like some kind of ghost-boy, she couldn't hold back from smacking him on the shoulder, telling him, "Stop doing that without warning me!"

Keoki wasn't exactly mad at him, but like Tobias had said, something like moving through matter would take a little getting used to. Just because she'd dealt with real ghosts before didn't mean she ever had any interest in phasing through the ground like one. She didn't even stay annoyed for that long, easing up just shortly after smacking him.
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  Sairis Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:25 am

Creed snickered a bit at Tobys reaction after he 'poked' "Its all good." He grinned then backed up after Keo hit him then he laughed a bit. "I'll try and make sure to next time~" Though of course he had plans of doing it very few times without warning. He put his hands in his pockets then he looked to Keo "I remember you said something last night bout being stronger than a normal human.Care to share as well? I'll be your test dummy~"
Sairis
Sairis

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:33 am

"You better..." she mumbled with a bit of a sigh, since at least he said he'd 'try'. But while she wasn't surprised to hear him bring up her strength comment from before, she didn't expect him to volunteer for it. "You know that's probably a stupid idea, right? Besides, I'm better at night. It's funny like that, or maybe the sun just hates me," she commented with a grin. During the day she wasn't much stronger than she would be without lycanthropy at all, as annoying as it was.

"I can still fight, of course, and I do love that, it's just that I couldn't hurt you as badly right now," she added with a laugh, since she'd hardly have the intention to hurt him on purpose. It was a bit of a shame, she wouldn't have minded showing off, too, but for now, the most she could do would be rather standard tricks, nothing like what they'd pulled off.
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  TobiasBlack Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:45 pm

Dusting himself off, Tobias chuckled as he watched Keo punch Creed for "poking her" with his powers, Creed's decision to take it in stride bringing a smile to his face as he finished. Looking out to the pond once more, Tobias' eyes soon shifted back to Keo as he scratched the back of his head, looking back to the mansion on the other end of the grounds before returning his gaze to them. "Well Keo, Creed, if you don't mind then, I think I'm going to head back in, Creed's powers seem to have tired me out a little bit" he said as he started to move past them, his eyes still locked on the two of them as he smiled. "Unless there's anything else you want to talk about that is" he soon added, coming to a stop as he waited to hear if they wanted to talk over anything else.
TobiasBlack
TobiasBlack

Back to top Go down

Post  Sairis Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:46 pm

"Well I seem to have quite a few stupid ideas." He laughed softly and listened to the rest she had to say and he tilt his head. "oh, well then, I'll have to catch ya at night then." he smirked. "ah no worries, the sun hates me as well...erm..not power wise but skin wise...burning easily not much fun." He looked to Toby when he spoke up. "Aw, sorry bout wearing you out Tobes." He looked to Keo to see if she had anything else to talk about then he looked back to him and tilted his head slightly as thought a little. "hmmm........no, I'm out of stuff to talk bout."
Sairis
Sairis

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:55 pm

"Heh, at least you're honest," she replied with a smirk when he admitted he's prone to coming up with stupid ideas. "Really? Suppose that would be annoying. But I'm still going to laugh if you turn up as red as a lobster one day," Keoki said, not entirely joking either. Not that she would pick on him too much. Then her attention turned to Toby as he started heading back to get some rest. She nodded, though she just ended up more creeped out than tired, so she decided to stick around for now, "Nah, can't think of much. Rest up and we'll catch ya later."
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  TobiasBlack Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:37 pm

Upon hearing Keo and Creed bid him farewell, Tobias smiled and nodded as he started to move on, his eyes still locked on Keo and Creed as he began to walk. "I'll see ya later guys, try not to have to much fun without me" he said as his eyes rested on Creed for a second or two, a smile appearing on his face as he soon shifted his gaze back to Keo, nodding again as he turned on his heels and began to make his way back to the mansion, leaving the two of them to their own buisness as he went about returning to bed.
TobiasBlack
TobiasBlack

Back to top Go down

Post  Sairis Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:38 am

Creed smiled and looked to Keo as she said that, he does try his best to be honest. "Yeah it is quite annoying getting burnt." .-.; "my sister stole the sunblock so I would turn into a lobster..." He grumbled then looked back to Toby after a moment and noticed him looking between them he slightly rose a brow before smirking and nodding as well after a moment. "Later Tobes~" He put his hands behind his head and turned to Keo watching her a little before clearing his throat. "so..uhm." he shifted one hand to rub the back of his neck. "...I was wondering if you wanted to...go o-" he blinked and quickly switched the word due to being a bit nervous so it more sounded like he was going to say a place. "..hang out with me for the day tomorrow?" He shifted in his spot and put his hands in his pocket while watching her.
Sairis
Sairis

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:48 am

She waved over to their friend as he left, glancing to Creed before looking back at the pond, not noticing Tobias's gesture. "Your sister sounds so lovely," replied with a laugh while she just watched the water for a moment. Then Creed spoke up again, and she looked back to him to hear him seem to stumble over some words. Despite being a little suspicious, she shrugged it off and answered, "Sure. Could be fun." Now that she thought of it, she hadn't actually spent much time with Creed without Toby being around too, so it couldn't hurt to get to know him a little better, "You know where my room is, so just knock tomorrow morning when you want to head out."
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  Sairis Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:41 am

He regained his cool and smiled at her response "Alrighty." his smile brightened a bit more, for inwardly he held his excitement and mash up of other feelings. Creed nodded. "yep~ right next to mine, so will do." His eyes drifted over to the mansion as he remembered his sis needed him again for today and hopefully not to just torture him some more. "Well I'll see ya tomorrow then~" He turned around and headed off to the garage.
Sairis
Sairis

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:44 am

"Right, see ya then," she replied, waving as he ran off for whatever reason. At least she'd have someone to hang out with tomorrow, but in the meantime she just stepped back over to the pond and picked up another flat stone. Seemed that Dominique didn't show up, but she could ask about that some other time.

((End))
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  shayleefoster Mon May 28, 2012 7:24 am

High school diplomas are generally considered more desirable for one entering the work force or hoping to pursue a higher education. About.com's survey suggests that employees with diplomas generally earn significantly more than those without. Students who hope to advance may be required to pursue additional training. Similarly, most students admitted to college have earned their high school diploma, although this does not guarantee acceptance. Coursework, grade point average and extracurricular activities will be important factors during the admissions process.

Our accredited high school diploma online school provides a permanent verification service to all students who graduate from our accredited high school diploma online program. Graduates can use this service throughout their lifetime as many times as as they may need. These services enable the potential employer to speak directly with a guidance counselor at our school to confirm a particular individual graduated with their high school diploma. GED Online
shayleefoster
shayleefoster

http://www.stanleyhighschool.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2