Meinior Mansion II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hangout(08-30-11) Creed & Keo

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Hangout(08-30-11) Creed & Keo Empty Hangout(08-30-11) Creed & Keo

Post  Sairis Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:29 am

Creed got up a bit early to get ready and figure out what to do for the day with Keo, he had some bit in mind and of course movies would be a play in it. So he fiddled with his phone to check the times of what movies that would be interesting, so he scribbled a few down on a sticky note which he put in his pocket.When he finished it was about a good time to head out now, it being around 9am. He walked out of his room and closed the door slowly then stepped over in front of Keokis door. He knocked on it in a fun short pattern then fiddled with his hair a bit as he waited for her.
Sairis
Sairis

Back to top Go down

Hangout(08-30-11) Creed & Keo Empty Re: Hangout(08-30-11) Creed & Keo

Post  Little Blue Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:36 am

Hearing an odd knock at the door, Keoki shook her head, rather sure of who it was. Pushing off from her bed, she picked up her hat from off of the nightstand and opened the door and gave Creed a friendly smile as she said, "Good morning. Ready to head out?" She hadn't gotten up as early, but she took some time to get ready with a simple outfit, and slipped her hat on after greeting Creed.
Little Blue
Little Blue

http://littlebluesblog.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sairis Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:02 am

Once the door opened Creed immediately stopped fiddling with his hair.He was dressed in a usual mix of black clothes and some blue. (moar color oh noes the worlds coming to an end) He returned her smile. "Mornin~ and yeah.." He stepped out of the way so she could move out of her room. "see that you are." He walked down the hall and to the stairs. "well I thought bout hanging around the grounds outside a bit before heading to go see a movie. Though I'm not sure which one you'd like too." He listed the four of them on the way out to the back.
Sairis
Sairis

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:12 am

"Color? I think that's the first time I've seen it on you," Keoki pointed out with a smirk, still a little surprised how someone with an energetic personality like his always stuck to such dark clothing. Stepping out into the hall, she listened to his plan and walked next to him, replying, "That sounds good, and maybe we can grab lunch afterwards." Mulling over the movies he'd suggested, she picked out the one that seemed most interesting for just hanging out with a friend.
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  Sairis Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:14 pm

Creed blinked and looked down at the blue of his shirt and the scattered spots it covered on his pants as well then he laughed softly. "Hahah, yeah, just thought I'd change it up a bit." He nodded at her movie choice. "nice pick~" He opened the front door and let her go out first and followed right behind her after closing it. "And yeah, that would be a good time to have lunch."

He lead the way back to the pond but more likely they wouldn't stay there too long because he wanted to check the field too. Once they reached the tables he hopped up onto it with ease and continued along. "hmmm, so what fascinates you the most bout the supernatural?"
Sairis
Sairis

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:27 pm

After following outside and over towards the picnic tables, Keo listened to his question, but paused to think about it. "That's a tough question. It's all fascinating, I think. I believed in some supernatural stuff as a kid. Ghosts mostly, it's not like I thought vampires and such were real. But I hadn't actually experienced anything abnormal until meeting a particular friend," she started, standing still while watching him walk over one of the tables.

"And, you know, after a few days of mild shock, I just kinda got into it. I mean, when you find out everything you're told doesn't exist, actually does, how cool is that?" She hadn't even lost interest in it after four years now, because there was always something else to find out. Of course, the recent events with the forest were starting to make her a little more worried and a little less excited about the place, but it wasn't enough to stop her from checking it out just yet.
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  Sairis Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:16 am

"Ah, sorry, its the first one that came to mind." He smiled and stopped at the edge of the table as he listened intently as she spoke then nodded. "Well I'd very much agree with it being all fascinating. I haven't run into the abnormal either until much later cuz of my powers, but as for Malice she had been able to see ghosts when she was a kid.Of course at that time I didn't really believe her She still sees them, but she doesn't talk too much about them." He hopped off the table moving along slowly to the pond with Keo keeping the friend part in mind to ask a bit later.

"Yeah, I know right, pretty awesome after the shock, hahah. I defiantly started believing things like that after coming here the first time and after i saw what I could do." He accidentally stepped in the mud near the pond causing him to stop, he grumbled something about hating getting it stuck on his boots, he found a fair sized rock nearby and scraped a good bit of it off before dropping it and wiping it off on the grass a bit before continuing the walk around it but keeping a good few feet away from the muddy area.
Sairis
Sairis

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:50 pm

"So your sister has some different abilities from you? That's interesting..." Keoki said, partially thinking aloud. She thought over a few possibilities of how that could have worked, such as their family just having two abilities in their bloodline, or maybe one ability was from the family, and the other just happened to get a new one in the same generation. Her attention went back to reality as she saw Creed step on the mud so she stopped herself from doing the same.

"Must be strange to see ghosts all the time. I've only seen a few apparitions, the ones with the energy to show themselves to normal folks. Other than that you usually need fancy equipment to even hear them." She never invested in such things either, not when she could find other groups that already had it and just record for them in exchange for tagging along. When Creed mentioned learning about his ability, she asked, "So just how did you find out what you could do?"
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  Sairis Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:19 am

"Yep, appears so, but we don't know very much on the origins of the powers and what not. Probably has to do with our fathers side then mothers side type of thing." He shrugged and looked down spotting a dandelion then took his foot making it explode then continuing on. "Ah that's awesome Keo~ smooth and smart way to get to work on filming for ghosts, did ya get to keep a copy of the recordings with them?"
They were now in the middle of the field and he stopped to look around it a bit taking in the nice space, it made for great for thinking room. He rubbed the back of his neck debating on weather or not to tell her what really happened.

Then again saying he went to jail was a bit much for the time being he'd tell her some other day. "Well I trust that you won't tell anyone, as well as Tobes. You are both great people and just know I can trust you guys. So..." He cleared his throat before continuing. "It started a couple years ago after being chased a good few times by the police for..." Creed cast his gaze to the ground as he continued to rub the back of his neck. "Taking things that weren't exactly ours....my sis was in on it too..and yeah..the chases stressed me out because we were almost caught a few times. So all that running around woke the skill up. But after those close calls, I haven't attempted to steal anymore. I could easily now, but it doesn't feel right, as it should have been in the first place." He stopped rubbing his neck and looked back to Keoki.
Sairis
Sairis

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:58 pm

"Probably," she replied, just nodding instead of bothering to lie about her abilities being hereditary like Toby's, or (probably) Creed's. Though she would say that if he ended up asking. She followed him off to the field, but noticed he seemed to be thinking about something. Before she asked if something was up, he started explaining his past with thefts and evading capture.

To say the least, Keo was surprised, and probably showed it for a second, as she went over that again. At least he wasn't stealing anymore, but it was less than comforting how he was right that it'd be easy for him, with that phasing. And as much as she appreciated him trusting her, she could hardly say the same. But old habits died hard, she'd already learned what happens when you trust too many people.

But she didn't bring that up, instead replying, "Sounds tough. For both of you. Glad to hear you're not rotting in jail though. Or else me and Toby might've never met ya, and that'd be a little boring. And of course I won't say anything." She smiled over to him, hoping to be a little reassuring about that. She really did have no intention of telling the others. Just because she didn't exactly trust a thief didn't mean she was going to ruin him with his secret.
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  Sairis Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:07 am

Creed chuckled when she got to the rotting in jail part and he nodded. "Thanks~ and yeah I don't think its fun there in jail at all.So I'm glad it all worked out as it has." He smiled softly then pulled out his phone to check the time before continuing their walk slowly over to the garage which wasn't far from them. He dropped his phone back into his jacket pocket "So you said your friend got you into all the supernatural stuff, they going here?"
Sairis
Sairis

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:35 am

Keoki had to think about that for a minute, almost about to say that she wasn't here, but then recalling that Anna actually was on her way, "Well, she's not going to NPU, but after I told her about some of the things about the forest, she decided she wants to come here and see it for herself. Her name's Anna," Keo didn't mention that she had asked Anna to visit because she was worried about Aemilio. That wasn't any of Creed's business. But she did wait outside of the garage to see if he might have other questions.
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  Sairis Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:18 pm

"Ohh, cool. After whats happened at the party I'm sure the forest wont disappoint...Whenever she comes down maybe you could introduce me to her." He smiled softly before going over and opening the garage door he came out a second later wheeling his motorcycle outside.He stood it just a bit away from the door so he could close it.After Creed did so he grabbed the helmet that was hanging off the handle. "Catch." He tossed the helm to Keoki, he didn't have two yet, but he'd rather her be safe with it in case something happened. His bike handling was excellent but the forest was the one thing they couldn't trust. He hopped onto the bike and kicked the stand up before patting the space behind him.
Sairis
Sairis

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:05 am

"Yeah, I think think place will keep her occupied for a good while. And I could, but I can't promise she'll be friendly... or, remotely nice," Keoki relied, sounding a little embarrassed about her friend's apparent lack of politeness. She glanced back when he tossed the helmet, catching it though she glanced up, recalling that she had her cap on. "There somewhere I can put this?" she asked, pulling it off. As he pointed out a compartment, she popped it open to store her hat away and slipped the helmet. Taking a seat, she moved her arms around him and nodded to let him know she was all set.
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  Sairis Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:58 am

"Hmm, well that's all good though...makes me wonder how her and my sis...would..get along." his eye twitched slightly at the thought then he shook his head. (XD)
Creed looked back to Keo then put his mask on. "well may want to hold on a little tighter~cuz...well you'll see." He turned it on putting it into neutral and revving it a bit once she was ready he peeled out before taking off quickly and headed out the gate he slowed when he turned onto the road then headed to town a little above the limit allowed along the road, slowing to normal when he passed the police station before continuing at the speed he was going after passing it.

Last edited by Sairis on Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Sairis
Sairis

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:12 am

Keo laughed a bit at the idea of Anna and Malice together, recalling how Malice had treated Creed in front of her and Toby, commenting with, "That would be interesting, huh?" It must only be worse when they didn't have guests, so she understood why he might want to live alone for a while at the mansion. She wasn't quite sure about holding him tighter, figuring she'd be fine until he actually started speeding up pretty quickly after leaving the grounds. So she took his advice and leaned a bit closer to get a better grip on him before she fell off or something. Then she took a look around at the trees of the forest quickly going by, spotting the police station where he slowed down for a moment. Looking back forward, it probably wouldn't be much longer before they got to Penrose.
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  Sairis Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:00 am

"Sure would.." Creed thought about it a little before focusing back on the road, he glanced around at the trees here and there. Though as they did get closer to town his mind wandered a bit on his feelings towards Keo, he did like her, but he was a bit shy of it and not sure when to let her know yet.He'd just go with it as it went along believing there would be a good time to say so. The bike hit a bump snapping him out of thought, he looked back to Keoki. "Ah, sorry.good thing you decided to hold on." He grinned behind the mask it slightly noticeable before he looked back to the road, he slowed down as he entered the town. When they hit a stop light he checked the time on his phone before speaking up. "Huh, were a bit early,next time i should go slower.hahah.least gives us time flicking some popcorn at random people." It was a small bit more before the lights changed and he continued on towards the theater.
Sairis
Sairis

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:27 am

When they hit the bump, Keo let out a quick curse before gripping Creed a bit tighter so she didn't fall. "Or maybe you should be a little more careful," she replied, mostly just teasing. Moving back a bit, they made it to town without any other problems, and she laughed at his popcorn comment, "Ain't you nice. But it's a small town too, no guarantee there'll be a lot of people. So you might be easier to spot."

Once they got to the theater and he parked the bike, Keo slipped off and removed the helmet, handing it off to Creed and getting out her hat again. She was a little glad to have brought it along now, just brushing her fingers through her hair a little but not worrying too much. She did undo her ponytail, though, slipping the hairband around her wrist and brushed out her hair again to fix it a little before asking, "So how long til the movie?"
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  Sairis Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:36 am

He snickered a bit. "pfff, I'm always careful~" He said it in a jokeing way because of course what had happened wasent really a support there and then it was also true because he's had some clutz moments.
"Hmm..true buuut thats where I would just go and point at you." Creed pulled his mask down revealing a playful smile.He got off the bike after she did and took the helmet when she handed it to him,only to place it on the seat of he bike. He watched her fix her hair,the action reminding him that he carried a small comb which he used fix his hair up if he wore the helm.He pulled it out of his back pocket and offered it to her. "Bout 15 minutes,so we'll grab the tickets now and.. I don't know, stroll around a little to pass the time."
Sairis
Sairis

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:59 am

"Oh, aren't you nice," she replied, also teasing as she gave him a light shove. But she declined the comb with a quick wave, not that concerned about her hair. Nodding as he said they had fifteen minutes, "Sounds good, wouldn't mind checking out the town a bit again." Penrose was a pretty nice place, after all, so she was taking a liking to it, even if it was rather quiet and uneventful compared to what she was used to. Maybe it was actually the stark difference that made the place seem nice, aside from it being surrounded by a strange forest. Getting back to the subject of the movie theater, she added, "But I haven't been to this place yet. How much are the tickets?" she asked, moving a hand to her pocket where she'd stored a few bills.
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  Sairis Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:14 am

Creed chuckled when she said that and took a step back after being shoved. "I sure am~" he turned and put the comb back in his pocket then the helm on the helmet lock. "Alright then." He turned around and walked over to the theater with her "There 8 bucks, don't worry bout paying, I got you." He smiled at her. The line was fairly short just four people in all for now since it was a bit early. After he got the tickets he handed her one and tucked the other in his jacket pocket. "there ya go." He looked around before picking a direction to go and it was headed towards the bridge where he scared the crap out of keo and tobes the first time while the three of then were in town. "So, Keo, what are your likes and dislikes of stuff? Ie colors,bugs,ect" He put his hands behind his head and continued the casual stroll.
Sairis
Sairis

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:31 am

"Thanks," she said with a smile when he offered to pay for it, though it was also pretty cheap or she would have insisted on paying for herself. With the line so short, they still had a little while as she took the ticket he handed her with another quick thanks. Following along side him, she noted that they were going the same way they had before, grinning as they got to the bridge, "You're still an asshole for sneaking up on us like that," she told him with a playful smirk, showing that she hardly meant that.
But as he asked his question, she pointed out, "That's not particularly specific," though he named a few things afterwards. "Heh, well, for color, I guess blue or purple. Bugs? Hm... Crickets and grasshoppers. So what about you, or are there other questions?"

((Lol, I actually find moths to be adorable~ Where as someone (named Dominic) is scared of them. ;P))
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  Sairis Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:25 am

"No prob~" He replied after she took it. Once they are close enough to the railing of the bridge he hopped up onto it and chuckled as she brought that moment back up. "Ah, still something i cant help but doing is scareing you two." he grinned and stopped to look down at the river before looking to her as she answered his questions. "ah, cool. mm well I'll answer before bothering you with some more. Lets see, I like the color blaac....just kidding, green and as for bugs hmmm I'd have ta pick..." He looked back to the sky. "Dragonflies." he nodded and continued his walk along the rail,quickly checking the time before asking her a new set of questions. "favorite kind of music? and food."

(yus! moths are so cuute 83 -mails you one- XD n really? >w> heheh -mails him one too- muhahah)
Sairis
Sairis

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:28 pm

She shook her head when Creed said he couldn't help scaring them, resisting the urge to push him into the river after he hopped onto the railing like she'd in fact done when he jumped at them. "Green? Well, it is good to know that you like something other than black. What with the wardrobe. And dragonflies are an interesting choice," she replied, watching him on the railing as he asked another few questions. "Music... ah, mostly rock, I suppose. The Offspring, Muse, Incubus. As for food... Sweets," she answered with a grin, waiting to hear his answers next.

((XD We have moths here though... as does Scotland, despite the endless winters.))
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  Sairis Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:25 pm

He smiled when she talked about his color choice. "Yeah, I just like to wear what I wear because I find it very cool~ lots of times I get pointed at as being a emo,pretty annoying sometimes. n dragonflies, found them interesting since I was little, used to chase them." his thought continued. >3> 'I still do here and there..when no one is looking.'
"Ah, nice choices in music there,I like those groups as well, I be a rock fan but lean more towards industrial." He laughed a small bit at her food choice. "nice choice there as well." and one he'd keep in mind. "I like any oriental food, especially sushi." He reached the end of the railing and hooped off before heading over to the fountain. nine minutes about almost ten had passed already, but if they got to the theater at the exact time the movie was to play, previews are always 10 to 15 minutes long in all.
Sairis
Sairis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next