Meinior Mansion II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hangout(08-30-11) Creed & Keo

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Hangout(08-30-11) Creed & Keo - Page 3 Empty Re: Hangout(08-30-11) Creed & Keo

Post  Sairis Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:15 am

He laughed softly with her. "well sometimes it rolls and falls...which would be a problem with the way how it was grabbed." Creed blinked when she shook her head then grabbed the cup and took a long sip of the drink.He went along with questions answering mostly honestly and at times jokingly.
Creed tried to give her pointers on how to use the sticks, even moving her hands on them to properly place but those tips only seemed to fail resulting in the stabbing of the food from her. The action making him snicker a bit. "Ah, what works works~" He picked up a piece and dipped it in the sauce then lifted it for it to only roll and splat back into the sauce making it spray a bit. o-o;; He coughed and picked it back up. "You saw nothiiingg." He popped the piece in his mouth before the second failed in the same way causing him to turn to the fork instead. =-=;
Sairis
Sairis

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:27 am

It was nice that he tried to help, but on some level, Keo preferred to stab things. Mind you, she was violent (a common trait for her kind). She picked up one of the pieces of shrimp with her fingers, setting the empty husk aside about the same time she glanced over to him drop a bit back into the sauce with a splash. She tried to cover her mouth to stifle a laugh, but only quieted it a bit, only to laugh even more when he messed up a second time. Getting over that, though there was still a grin on her face, she replied, "Yeah, saw nothing at all. Except maybe that bit of sauce." She pointed to a just barely noticeable dark spot on his already black shirt. Just because he wore black, it didn't mean it'd hide everything.
Little Blue
Little Blue

http://littlebluesblog.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sairis Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:07 am

(I still say.. STABBITY MC STAB STAB :U shud be her new nickname XD jk)

Creed made a small face like the sauce utterly ruined his shirt, but it only lasted a second since he was being a bit silly.The sillyness came about because he feels pretty comfortable around her until he started to think on his feelings but he decided to hold off on that again for now so he can just enjoy the moments. "fff yeah dang sauce." He pulled a napkin from the holder and dabbed at the spot a little before cleaning around the dis a little where there was more sauce from where the food took its fall. Since they were eating he dibbled into a little bit of food questions just two of them as they ate. With most of the food finished up he sat back and smiled and waited for the bill to come about. "Well that was a great dish you picked Keo." He kept it in mind to order next time he and his sis came about the place again.

Sairis
Sairis

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:28 pm

(Lol, but it's fuuun~)

The dramatic look he made when she pointed out the small stain just made it funnier, having a little more fun than she thought. He just had a playful personality, and it was kind of rubbing off on her today. After he cleaned up, they went back to the questions again, and even if it seemed like he was curious about a lot, at least it was conversation over silence. Once they finished up the meal, she agreed that it was a good pick, "Yeah, maybe I'll come back again sometime. Split the bill?" Her question was more like an offer at this point, since she had a feeling he was going to pay for the both of them like the theater.
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  Sairis Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:16 am

After receiving the bill he looked over it made a soft hum after Keoki asked about splitting the bill,then he shook his head. "I got it~" Creed gave her a soft smile, before looking back down to put the cash in the booklet so he can give it back to the waiter,the tip was also placed in there. All together it was a good price for what they had gotten. He quickly figured how much money he had left and it was just bout right for one more thing before they headed back to the mansion. He stood up and dusted some crumbs off his lap before looking to her. "Welp any place you want to head in particular?" He asked as he made his way over to the door and held it open for her before following her outside. "Because all I have is just two places chill a bit before we leave,one of em you me and Tobes went to already, n its not my house."
Sairis
Sairis

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:42 am

She just nodded when he said he'd get the bill. Honestly, it was a bit odd for him to pay for everything, between a movie and lunch, almost like a date. That was too odd of an idea for her to give it much thought though, reminding herself that it was just a friendly day out, and he was just trying to be nice. And besides that, there was still time to just hang out in town, no need to head back just yet. Standing up as he did, they headed back outside and she thanked him for holding the door again.
"Two places, one that I know, but the other's not Malice's place? So have I not been there? Cus it'd be interesting to check out a new spot," she replied after he mentioned two places they might be able to check out.
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  Sairis Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:01 am

"Yeah, one place you've already been too,the other place you haven't. So it seems other place it is then~" He decided to go for taking the long way to the destination because he didn't feel like relaxing just yet. "Hmm well I think it may a bit fun for you to figure out, Creed of course isn't a common name and well....truthfully. It isn't my real name...well..actually its just modified a bit." He glanced to her as he walked. "There's just one letter extra added to my real name,Lets see if you can figure it out."
Sairis
Sairis

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:18 am

"Alright, lead the way," she said, following along as he headed off to his other spot. It seemed like a slightly longer trip, but at least it wasn't silent as Creed explained his name. She was actually surprised to hear she wasn't the only one in the mansion who'd changed her name, though she wouldn't be telling anyone. It'd already been legally changed with Anna signing as her guardian. And the fact that it she actually took on a boy's name just made it easier for her to avoid those she knew as a human. So it was a different name with just one letter changed. Well, she'd met a lot of people... Creed minus one letter. "Reed?" she asked, not really thinking of much else that Creed could spell, or at least not on the spot.
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  Sairis Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:14 am

"Bingo~ Its pretty easy but overlooked at time due to people thinking its unique." He shrugged slightly, he wasn't about ready to tell the truth of why it was changed yet. "Just thought it would be a fun change." Is what he went with instead. He glanced around with shifty eyes a bit. "Also, my sisters name has a like change that's pretty easy to get as well. but once you figure it, you didn't hear it from me...could just say it was to easy to figure.." then again it was his idea in the first place so of course Malice would blame him. (XD)

They reached the place after a bit more, He was standing between two houses at their dividing wall. One house had a good bit of newspapers sitting in the driveway showing people haven't been there for a good while thought the place was still neat and not falling apart, the people moved a good while ago. He used his freerunning skill to get up onto the wall and he walked along it, luckily the neighbor next door to the empty house wasn't home and didn't have a dog otherwise it'd be barking at them by now. Once he reached the backyard to the empty house he looked in front of him to a wooden terrace was a few feet a way but nothing impossible to jump to from the wall.He jumped over to it and had to climb a bit to get over the wooden railing of it, he looked over to her and stayed near ready to help her if she had any problem.
Sairis
Sairis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3