Meinior Mansion II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two little Rich Boys (07-12-2011) [Aemilio & Lenny and later maybe others]

2 posters

Go down

Two little Rich Boys (07-12-2011) [Aemilio & Lenny and later maybe others] Empty Two little Rich Boys (07-12-2011) [Aemilio & Lenny and later maybe others]

Post  SaisCy Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:32 pm

After a very rainy monday the 11th of July, a rather pleasant tuesday followed. With a nice temperature, a light breeze and a cheerful sun in the almost cloudless sky it was a good day to hang out in the huge garden surrounding Meinior Mansion.
Leaned against a tree closeby the pond, Aemilio'd seated himself for a moment of silence. Now the moment was over he started getting bored. If someone wasn't going to show up soon, he'd be forced to go find someone for entertainement...
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

https://mmii.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Two little Rich Boys (07-12-2011) [Aemilio & Lenny and later maybe others] Empty Re: Two little Rich Boys (07-12-2011) [Aemilio & Lenny and later maybe others]

Post  Smily Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:40 pm

Lenny felt bad. No, no... bad wasn't the right word, he felt downright awful. He slept terribly because of his nightmares, normally he was used to getting a little sleep, but now he felt like he didn't get any sleep at all. It was like his nightmares became worse or something like that. "No, no that won't be it..." Mumbled he to himself while getting downstairs and walking outside, he was curious to the surroundings of the mansion and he figured that if he got some fresh air, it would clear up his mind and maybe make him sleep better.

So when he got outside, he walked around a little and suddenly saw a person standing against a tree. He hoped it would be Toby, it would be easier to start a conversation with him since he already met him. But when he found out it was someone else, he didn't exactly know what to do, so, he simply passed him.

Smily

Back to top Go down

Two little Rich Boys (07-12-2011) [Aemilio & Lenny and later maybe others] Empty Re: Two little Rich Boys (07-12-2011) [Aemilio & Lenny and later maybe others]

Post  SaisCy Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:56 pm

As Lenny passed by a grin spread over Aemilio's face. This saved him a trip back inside to find someone to talk to. Then he noticed he hadn't met this person before. Great!
Parting from the tree he called out: "hey you...!"
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Smily Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:03 pm

Lenny turned around to see Aemilio walking towards him. He smiled polite and extended his hand. "Hi, my name is Leonard Ricardson, but you can call me Lenny if you like. What's your name?"

Smily

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:30 pm

"Lenny it is," Aemilio said with a smile and a nod. He took his hand and shook it; "I'm Aemilio Valdez, nice to meet you. When did you arrive?"
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Smily Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:21 pm

"Nice to meet you too Aemilio." Lenny said still smiling slightly. "I arrived yesterday afternoon." He slowely continued with walking, hoping Aemilio would walk next to him, continuing with the conversation. "So... when did you arrive?"

Smily

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:36 pm

Walking along with Lenny like the boy'd hoped, Aemilio took a moment to study his companionship. His appearance betrayed the guy had money to spend - something Aemilio considered a comendable trait in a future friend.
"I arrived the day before that," he anwsered Lenny, his eyes looking up at his face again after being done scanning his looks. "I actually didn't want to come this far ahead before school starts here at first... but now I find out so many of us have decided to come this early I'm glad. It is kinda nice to have some time to get to know everyone we'll be sharing a mansion with for an entire year, don't you think? Make some friends already before school starts...?"
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Smily Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:55 pm

"Okay... That's nice, so you already had a day to inspect the house and grounds. Probably not a lot, I think it'll be enough to teach me some things." Lenny grinned a bit at the boy. He saw that Aemilio's clothes were very stylish and he knew the prices of the clothes he wore. He either was just as rich as Lenny was, or he didn't know how to spend money and threw it out when he just got it in. Lenny guessed the first one.

He nodded in agreement. "Yes, you're right, it's less awkward to start school if you already know a few people." He suddenly thought of something, if Aemilio was here there should be other persons too. "But I guess you're not the only one here, are there other persons who've arrived already?"

Smily

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:35 pm

"Well, there's not all that much to know about the mansion really. I mean, you've probably already figured out where most of the important things - bedrooms, bathrooms and stuff are by now...?"

As they walked on and Lenny talked on about agreeing with him considering the whole 'getting to know people' thing, Aemilio didn't really listen. Instead he tried to guess what kind of person Lenny was. Up to now he didn't really have a good image of the boy's personality yet but he guessed him to be a nice guy, probably a little more dependant on other people's opinion about him than Aemilio...
He had to snap out of his trail of thought when a question was directed at him of course: "o no there's a couple of other people here now. The day before yesterday it was me, my stepbrother, a blond girl named Keoki and this one guy Lugh - appearantly he's stayed here before so he'd probably be a better tour guide than me."
'If you ignore his stupid bullshit about haunted forests,' he added in mind.
"O and I dunno if you've met any of the people that arrived yesterday along with you but there was a guy named... uhr... something with a T... uhr, Thomas or something. And a beauty named Azar." He grinned when he mentioned her and went on; "I call dibbs on her."
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Smily Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:50 pm

"Yes, yes, I already figured those rooms out." He nodded absent while he said that, he suddenly thought of the fact that he didn't ate yet, but continued with talking: "I even already visited the laundry room. With the horrible rain from yesterday I simply had to wash them, otherwise they will be ruined." Silently he added in his mind: 'too bad they don't have a maid around here, or she could do it for me.' But he kept that to himself, since he didn't want to come over as too cocky.

He was interested about hearing about the other people here though. "Oh, sounds interesting. And then I don't mean the hot girl, you can have her for all I care." He smiled a bit when he said that.

"Oh and the new guy from yesterday, his name is Tobias, he arrived at the exact same time as I did, so we exchanged a few lines and then I quickly freshened myself up." Suddenly he remembered what Aemilio said a few seconds before the remark about Tobias. "But you have a stepbrother? That's interesting, are you two close?"

Smily

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:04 pm

"Ah I see," Aemilio said nodding, "yeah you didn't pick the best day to travel did you? But why didn't you just take a cab and do the last bit with an umbrella? Would save you the wetness and the trouble of washing your-" something suddenly popped up into his head; "hey, would you mind doing me a huge favour later on? It's about the laundry room..."

"Tobias, that was it!" Aemilio said clapping his hands once upon remembering (read: being remembered). "Pfew, it's so many names to learn in such a short time! Now please don't think I don't care, 'cause I'm really genuinly interested in everyone here," he lied on.

When his stepbrother was mentioned his expression darkened a little; "o Axel... well no, we're not that close. We uhr-... we're just too different I guess. Do you have any brothers or sisters anyway?"
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down