Meinior Mansion II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First day, first date (07-10-2011) [Keoki & Aemilio]

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

First day, first date (07-10-2011) [Keoki & Aemilio] - Page 4 Empty Re: First day, first date (07-10-2011) [Keoki & Aemilio]

Post  Vampire Miyu Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:07 pm

At the it's only the first day comment from Aemilio Dominique smiled and nodded; "Very true, but I like to be a little optimistic." She nodded again when he asked if she had already been in the pool but like he was expecting she shook her head at his second question.
"Sorry but I have to recline from that," she said, "I don't think the pool is heated so the water is probably quite cold by now."
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

First day, first date (07-10-2011) [Keoki & Aemilio] - Page 4 Empty Re: First day, first date (07-10-2011) [Keoki & Aemilio]

Post  SaisCy Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:17 pm

"No heated pool?" Aemilio echoed appaled, shaking his head, "I just said it but I'll say it again, everything looks good the first day but then, later on, one finds out about things like this...! A non-heated pool, pff! What's this, the dark ages?"
He grinned; "Don't say it, I know," he then told Dominique with a grin, "I just like over-exaggerating.
He kept playing with his champagne glass, twirling it back and forth between his fingers, letting it ballance on the edge but spinning it back just in time. But this time something went wrong; because he was too busy talking he didn't pay enough attention to the glass. So it slipped from his fingers, rolled to the edge of the table and fell off.
"Crap...!" Aemilio cursed; those were mrs Nellis' special cristal glasses, the one she'd gotten from her grandmother! (yeah, just borrow some stuff from mrs Nellis and you'll have a detailed background on all those items at the end of the day - whether you want to or not). He couldn't let that irreplacable family heirloom fall to pieces~!

He jumped off his chair and with one swift moment grabbed the glass out of the air, then put it back on the table exactly where it'd been and planted his butt back in his chair again. All of this in maybe 2 seconds.
Hmm... Maybe Dominique didn't notice...?
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

https://mmii.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:28 pm

Dominique just raised a brow at Aemilio's over-exaggerating reaction at the knowledge that the pool wasn't heated. When the champagne glass fell from the edge of the table she could have catch it with her telekinese, but she decided against that. Not wanting to expose her secret and also of course unaware that the glass was so valuable. If she had know she would have reacted, but as it turned out it was unnecessary.
She could just follow Aemilio's fast reactions, her imagination filling in the parts that she had missed. Once he was sitting in his chair again, the glass perfectly fine on the table, everything looking like nothing had happened.
"How did you do that?" she asked, confident that was she had seen was real and not a trick of mind, the fact that the glass was fine despite that it had rolled from the table helped a lot with that.
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:54 pm

"Haha, speed of light reflexes!" Aemilio replied triumphantly wiggling his fingers in front of her in a way similar to a magician just done with his magic trick.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:58 pm

Of course it didn't help that Aemilio's answer sounded like a joke or mock so with understanding how it was possible what just had happened. Dominique still stared at him with big confused eyes before she got a somewhat serious look on her face and said: "That was neither normal nor human. How did you do that?"
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:53 pm

'Crap,' Aemilio cursed as Dominique didn't let it go. Why didn't he just let the stupid glass break?
So now what, further denial? She might not believe it but she won't have any prove... and with time she'll probably let it go.

"I just caught it," he replied, raising an eyebrow at her, keeping on the charade of nothing out of the ordinairy happening and him not understanding what Dominique was getting so worked up about. So he titled his head a little and gave her a questioning look; "what is?"
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:48 pm

Dominique shook her head when Aemilio told her he had just caught it, despite his denial she was certain of what she had seen. And she wasn't going to let him confince him otherwise.
"You got out of your chair," she started, "you caught the just before it hit the ground, put it on the table and sit back down in your chair. And all that with what 2-3 seconds. That is not normal, that is not human."
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:05 pm

'Why wouldn't she just let it go? Damnit!' he was starting to lose his patience with her.
"It's nothing, I told you!" he said unable to hide his irritation for her, only to be mad at himself moments later when he realised he'd only made himself look more guilty.
"I don't know what you're talking about," he repeated once more in a calm tone, "can we please drop it?"
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:44 pm

Dominique's eyes narrowed at Aemilio's annoyed response and then seconds later his calm request to drop the subject. As he had expected she was now only more confinced that something was up and she was planning on finding out.
"No, I know what I saw," she told him, "and you know exactly what I'm talking about. So tell me how you did that."
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:05 pm

Aemilio bit his lip in response; how could he get her to leave it alone?
"I... I just can't tell you," he said, getting up and clenching the railing, "so can we please just leave it alone?" This time it sounded like a real request, rather than a demand like before.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:22 pm

Now Dominique felt a little guilty that she kept asking Aemilio about how he did something that amazing, but she was still very curious about it. But on the other hand she wouldn't like it very much either if someone would keep asking her if she would slip up with her telekinese.
A small argument started inside her head before she stood up as well to stand next to him giving him a apolatical look. "Listen I'm sorry that I keep pushing the subject, but what you did was just amazing. It was like something out of a movie or something. Can you please tell me?" she asked in a kind voice, "I can keep a secret."
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:10 pm

Slightly tempted to tell her now, Aemilio moulded it over in his head. Tell her? It would stop her from asking annoying questions - hopefully! But it was very much against his principles to do something without getting something in return. So a grin slid over his face and he turned to her, eyebrow raised challengingly; "what will I get if I tell you?"
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:16 pm

Dominique looked at Aemilio surprised at his question. She hadn't thought he would ask something in return of letting her in on how he had reacted so fast, well nothing other then keeping it a secret that is. But then again what else did she had to over to him? She didn't knew him all that well.
"What do you want?" she asked after she had given up trying to think of something on her own.
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:44 pm

Aemilio shrugged, his attitude suddenly very haughty. "Make me an offer."
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:52 pm

The sudden change of Aemilio's bodylanguage caused Dominique to be uncertain if the secret was worth whatever it was he would want from her. She looked at him cautiously, creating some more distance between them by changing her pose sideways so that she nolonger had to turn her head so see him. When he asked her to make a offer her uncertainty increased.
"I don't know what I can offer you that would interest you," she answered honestly, hoping that she was misinterpreting his bodylangue but doubting it, "can't you give me a hint?"
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:12 pm

At that Aemilio grinned sharply and shook his head at her. "You are a terrible negotiator," he chuckled mockingly. Then he took a couple steps to her, his eyes cold and his chin raised so they looked down on Dominqiue; "maybe you'd like to drop the subject, on second thought?"
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:34 pm

One of the, sometimes, lesser qualities of Dominique was that she didn't take well to being threatened or someone trying to dominated by means of a threat. Though a threat had never been vocalised it was very clearly present in her eyes within his bodylanguage. Narrowing her eyes she glared at Aemilio as she crossed her arms in front of her, not about to let him get the best of her so easily.
"I will find out sooner or later, one way or another," she answered him, "I've got an entire year for that and the fact that you've already slipped up on the first day suggests that this might be quite easy. So either you'll tell me or I'll find another way."
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:53 pm

Now I should explain (wel actually, you probably already noticed, but Imma tell you anyway) that there is a great deal of things Aemilio dislikes. Having someone point out he's made a mistake is definetly high on the long list of things. And another one for that matter is people openly stating they'll outsmart him.
Calm as he was on the outside, it could not hide the burning anger in his eyes. Still he managed a smile - which, accompanied by the look in his eyes made for an alltogether scary expression - and he informed her: "it might be good to wonder if finding out is worth getting on my bad side."
And with that he walked by her, back inside, without looking back or taking the glasses and the empty bottle with him.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:33 pm

Though what Aemilio had said did make sense Dominique didn't feel like back off just because he had told her too. She would ask Axel about this and see what he could tell her about what was going on with Aemilio. Continuing to glare at him as he walked away she stood where she was a little longer looking at the glasses, the cooler with the empty bottle, the cushions everything for the date he had with Keoki.
She sighed and gathered everything, don't ask me how she did that, in her arms and left the terrace going to the kitchen to put the items there. She had guessed that the things where Mrs. Nellis property and if not then who ever they did belong to could find them there.

END?
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4