Meinior Mansion II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't believe we've met yet? (07-13-2011) [Axel & Azar, further in possibly other people]

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I don't believe we've met yet? (07-13-2011) [Axel & Azar, further in possibly other people] - Page 2 Empty Re: I don't believe we've met yet? (07-13-2011) [Axel & Azar, further in possibly other people]

Post  Vampire Miyu Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:14 pm

A little cross that Axel didn't want to share what inspiration she had given him either then that he might base a character upon her. Already guessing that her character would be the badguy/girl but not bother by that so she just shrugged and nodded approving.
When he said that she had been lucky with her mom he couldn't possibly know how right he was. Even though she was a constant reminder to her mom of her father she hadn't been abandoned, put up for adoption or killed. Her bodylanguage betrayed that he had hit a somewhat sensitive subject, but she was capable of keeping her voice from betraying her.
"Yeah, I know," wanting to change the subject she asked, "so what do you do in your spare time other then writing and reading?"
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

I don't believe we've met yet? (07-13-2011) [Axel & Azar, further in possibly other people] - Page 2 Empty Re: I don't believe we've met yet? (07-13-2011) [Axel & Azar, further in possibly other people]

Post  SaisCy Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:19 pm

Axel noticed something was up by Azar's body language, but assumed it was because he wouldn't tell her about his inspiration. Then when she didn't mention it anymore he figured it was ok again.
"O me?" he asked a little overcome with her changing the subject so rapidly again, "I urh, I like movies, and I like games..." He blushed and looked down: "I must sound like a total geek huh...?"
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

https://mmii.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:49 pm

Azar looked at Axel with a you're-serious-look, raising a brow when he blushed and called himself a geek. It wasn't what she was thinking, it was more that she thought he lacked a live if all he did was reading, writing, watching movies and game.
"I wouldn't call you a geek," she answered honestly, "you just seem to lack a social live. Don't you ever go out to have a drink or go to a dance club or something along those lines?"
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:23 pm

Axel looked up happily surprised she didn't think of him as a geek but nodded a little disapointed when she added to that, that he lacked a life.
"I guess that's true," he said in a small voice, "I mean, I do hang out with people but I'm not that much of a bar/club type. You may have noticed I'm not exactly spontaneous and outgoing?" he remarked.
"What about you?" he then quickly asked, gladly taking the oppertunity to point the spotlight away from himself.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:05 pm

Of course Azar noticed that Axel nodded a little dissappointed when she had said that he lacked a social life but it didn't bother her. She could have put it a lot less friendlier so in her opinion he shouldn't really be complaining. It also came as no surprise to her when he told her that he wasn't the bar/club type and not spontaneous or outgoing.
"I guess we're opposites then," she answered with a shrug, "I love going out to a bar or club and I have been described as spontaneous and outgoing. So what has brought you here other then the university here."
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:33 pm

Axel sighed slightly misserably at Azar's words; for someone who didn't think she'd said anything wrong, she sure was hitting a sore spot.
"Uhr, well... it's a bit of a long story," he said, "in short: because my stepbrother went. Our parents have this obsession with us staying together and bonding." He felt bad about speaking so bad of his mother and stepfather (admittedly, this was mostly his mom) but it was the truth.
"What about you?"
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:38 pm

Seeing as Azar had already met Aemilio she could understand how Axel wasn't too excited about the idea of finding a way to get along. For as far she could tell she and Aemilio had quite a similar mindset and that of Axel was pretty mucht the opposite. When his turn had come to ask her why she had come here she merely shrugged; "My mom could use a break from me, the here university accepted me and the rooms here are cheap."
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:29 pm

Axel couldn't help himself but let out a short chuckle; "you're that bad?" he asked, thinking she was joking about the mother part.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:39 pm

Though it was the most common reaction to her saying that her mother needed a break from her it never failed to sting a little. Her eyes turning cold as she looked away up at the blue sky.
"My father traumatised my mother during the one night they spend together," she started explaining, "before dropping off of the face of the earth. As it has turned out I resemble my father by appearance, making me a constant reminder to the trauma my father gave my mother." Looking back at Axel, her eyes still cold, she added: "That's why my mother can use a break from me."
She kept her eyes locked on him curious if he would still chuckle now.
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:07 pm

The amusement quickly disappeared from Axel's face, voice and mind. He listened to her preech silently, his eyes growing wider and his cheeks blushing with shame.
"I'm sorry," he said in a small voice once she was done, an apologetic look on his face, "I thought you were just exaggerating for a joke."
He didn't really know what else to say, though (or maybe because) the voice in his head was ranting furiously at him.
"I'm sorry," he repeated foolishly.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:22 pm

Azar looked at the sky again when she saw that all the amusement had vanished from Axel's face and bodylanguage. Mostly because she wanted the subject to be closed when he apologised twice.
She knew it was her own fault that he had assumed she wasn't serious but too bad for him she hadn't been in a mood to accept such assumptions.
"What happened to your father?" she asked, seemingly out of nowhere, still not looking at the sky, breaking the tense silence, "you said that your mom got remarried to Aemilio's father so what happened with your own?"
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:53 am

At that questions it was Axel's turn to go bitter - maybe even more because not many people had actually asked him that so directly before. Most people just naturally assumed his parents got divorced, which was a far more usual thing that the truth.
"He died," Axel said bluntly. In any other situation he would've reacted softer, nicer, more understanding about the fact that people couldn't know what happened and how he felt about it. But something about the way Azar asked her question made gave him the feeling, made him think - if only for a second - that she brought it up with the intention to make him feel bad. That may have been because she asked it so bluntly, seemingly out of nowhere just after he'd accidentally upset her. It could also be that she asked it in the exact same way one other person had asked him that before... and that this previously mentioned individual seemed to find the subject exceptionally amusing... and hihgly enjoyed bringing it up at the most random and inappropriate of times.
(( ok, do I need to hammer it home or can we all guess who the bastard it? Clue: it's the other guy in my pic ))

Letting out an irritated sigh Axel averted his face from Azar, looking down at the grass, telling himself not to overreact; it was only a question. And even if she had asked him to intentionally hurt him, he shouldn't grant her the pleasure.
"So yeah," he said aimlessly, his voice not nearly as careless and unaffected as he wished it to be.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:37 am

Azar merely raised a brow when Axel answered pretty much just as bluntly as she had asked her question that his father was death. She hadn't really asked him about his father to get back on him she had just been curious.
"I'm going to kill my father if I ever get the change," she answered in such a way that it had to be joke right?
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:35 pm

Axel raised a brow at that comment. It actually mattered very little to him at this stage whether she was joking or not, all he really cared about was escaping this conversation.
"Goodluck with that, let me know how it went," he said in a toneless voice (please note this being an extremely grim thing to say by his standards).
He got up from the table and without looking at Azar told her he had stuff to do (you know, the polite way of saying, I'm outa here) and started walking without waiting for a reply.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:58 pm

It didn't bother that Axel was seemingly very grim and then he said he had 'stuff' to do. "Whatever," she answered with a dismissing gesture of her hand, not feeling much like company, at least not his company, at the moment.
She closed her eyes again, trying to let the warmth of the sun relax her and get her mood back to how it was before her little talk with Axel.

((Leave it open incase someone else wants to have a talk with Azar or just close it?))
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:20 pm

((whatever you want... How bout we leave it open for a couple more days.. and if no one's come in in like 2 days I close it?))

O btw... HOW DARE THE BITCH HURT MY PRECIOUS AXEL! O_O (can I spell hypocraty? - actually I might've spelled it wrong there XD) Even so, I hope Robin and Sparkly slap you hard!
O and the same goes for the original Valdez, for stealing his hobby ;-)
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2