Meinior Mansion II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aemilio wants to talk (08-29-2011) - Keoki & Aemilio

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Aemilio wants to talk (08-29-2011) - Keoki & Aemilio - Page 2 Empty Re: Aemilio wants to talk (08-29-2011) - Keoki & Aemilio

Post  Little Blue Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:37 pm

"Gee, thanks," she mumbled, though jokingly, at his reaction to her lack of medical knowledge. She wasn't that offended, she knew her plan had some flaws, especially since she couldn't recall the much more accurate details Anna had all planned out for her. But after that, it seemed like there was something Aemilio's mind for a while, and she thought of asking about it, but wasn't sure if it should. By the time she thought to say something, he looked back with a grin on his face. She almost felt like she should be worried as to what he was getting at, but asked quietly, "And... what would that be?"
Little Blue
Little Blue

http://littlebluesblog.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Aemilio wants to talk (08-29-2011) - Keoki & Aemilio - Page 2 Empty Re: Aemilio wants to talk (08-29-2011) - Keoki & Aemilio

Post  SaisCy Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:55 pm

After Keoki'd asked him about the favor, he looked down again and asked her without looking up; "could you please forgive me every now and then... if I'm a little less than friendly?"
He knew it sounded like an odd request but in his case it was a fairly reasonable thing to ask; he realised fully well he had some dark and dislikable sides to him and if anything... he wanted Keoki to be able to look past him every now and then.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

https://mmii.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:11 pm

That certainly was a strange request, but she did recall him saying before that he wasn't always nice. "Well... I'd hope you don't do anything too bad," she started, not quite sure what to think of him asking her to forgive him for something like that, but obviously he didn't take it lightly, and she took that seriously, "I could look passed that. As long as you don't use that forgiveness as an excuse... I trust you, though." She really wasn't trying to sound accusing, but she'd learned to better than to give people too much room when it came to trust or forgiveness, especially when it just ended up hurting her for it.
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:10 pm

Less than pleased with her anwser at first, then coming to understand he'd asked her something a little unorthodox at the least, he smiled.
"You make it sound like you expect me to behave awfully, just in case..." he said with a small grin.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:22 pm

"I'm afraid that asking something like that would make someone wonder..." she stated, a little concerned that she might have answered poorly. "But I don't think you can be that bad. Or at least if you are, I'd hope you're smart enough to not let me find out," she added jokingly, not actually thinking he'd do anything like that. She did wonder a little if this had something to do with the possession, recalling the ghost saying that he disliked Axel and Lugh, but she didn't bother bringing that back up.
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:32 pm

"Ah well then," Aemilio replied with a small guilty grin, turning away from her for a moment, "I suppose we're alright then?"
That was the best he could do in reaction to her jokingly comment on him being smart enough to keep his worst side hidden, other than an honest admitting he felt the same way. At that he leaned in and placed a small kiss on her cheek, smiling at her continiously. "Thank you for being honest with me," he said, not in the least letting show he still kept a great part of his life a secret to her.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:41 am

"Of course," her face turned a little red again when he kissed her, but she hoped maybe he wouldn't notice. She moved a little closer, almost brushing up against his arm. The moment didn't last long before something finally hit her. "You have keep this a secret," she said in a more serious tone now. She had wanted to tell him for a while now, but a wave of regret hit her as she realized the position she put herself in, "I know the average person wouldn't believe this anyway, but the people here are different..."

Just a sharpened piece of silver could take her out if it hit a vital spot. Hopefully he'd realize what she meant, since werewolves were a common myth. If the wrong person found out, it could be the end of her, and that fear might have shown now that it sank in that she really told him her secret. As far as she knew, he was just a normal human, and she wondered if he even took this as seriously as she thought. After cursing herself in her head and blaming it on how she was a little sleepy from being woken up in the middle of the night, she noted, "If anyone here knows how to kill werewolf, then trust me. I'm not that hard to kill."
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:02 pm

"Of course," Aemilio said in a nod. Then he realised he should repeat that promise with a straight face; he'd been grinning the first time he said it, amused by Keoki's blush.
"I promise to keep your secret safe," he repeated after wiping the previously mentioned grin off his face. His expression got all the more serious when she started about being easy to kill. Especially when he realised she said if 'anyone here' would find out...
"Why would anyone here want to harm you?" he asked concerned and confused, "I mean... with all the supernatural powers everyone here has... it would be a little weird for them to want to kill you just because you're a werewolf?"
He then realised what he'd just said: 'just a werewolf', as if there was nothing weird or unusual about it, then sighed at the very likely prediction a whole year in this place would ruin his mental health (as far as present to begin with).
"Anyway," he went on, "I'm sorry if I sound unsensitive or easy about it... but keep in mind I'm more than a little ill-informed on the status of mythical creatures and supernatural stuff. And I've been slapped in the face with an overdose of it ever since I moved here..." he finished in a tired groan.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:21 pm

"Chalk it up to paranoia? And, the fact that out of the people here, I most likely have the least amount of control over my 'ability'. It's gotten me in close calls before," she could think up other scenarios, mostly again thanks to fear, but she didn't bother. As for those close calls, it probably wasn't the best time to recall stories like that.

She did recall, though, how she had reacted to her first recording of her transformations, and then her meeting with Anna. She could sympathize with him, having to take in so much so soon. She shook her head when he said he might be sounding insensitive, "Nah, it's the usual reaction, I think. When I found out about, well, the paranormal world, I may have reacted much worse. But I was also 15 at the time, so I've had a good few years to get accustom to it all."

"On the bright side, if you ever think you're going mad, I can almost promise I'll believe whatever story it is," she point out with a grin, before standing up and gesturing for the door, "Maybe some fresh air would help? I don't really think I'll be falling asleep right away anyway, so maybe we could just hang out at the terrace? No more crazy paranormal talk. Unless you'd rather get some sleep."
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:59 pm

Pleased Keoki understood why he reacted a little blunt or ignorantly ever now and then, Aemilio smiled thankfully - though that was partially because the topic of Keoki getting hurt and being in danger was off the table. He did plan on finding out more about it sometime in the future of course... but his head was spinning with all the new, mind-blowing information he had to process and deny to be true all at once.
Which made Keoki's almost-promise to believe him whenever he thought he was losing his mind a relieving thing to her. Her suggestion to stop talking about paranormal stuff was even more appreciated - though he didn't rule out the possibility he wouldn't be able to think of anything but that right now.

"I couldn't sleep if I tried," Aemilio replied in a sigh, having learned this out of experience. He got up and extended his hand to help Keoki up as well, "let's get to the terrace?" he asked with a gentle smile.

((waow, did I lack inspiration there ^^; XD ))
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:29 pm

Keoki looked a little concerned when he said he wouldn't have been able to sleep, but didn't say anything about it. Since the possession had only happened a day ago, along with a bunch of surprises about the other guests in this house, it seemed reasonable that Aemilio, or even some of the others, might not sleep well just yet, with so much to think over. She was glad to hear he'd join her, smiling back before heading over to the terrace.

Even though the party had been nothing but a mess, tonight seemed oddly quiet in comparison, not that she minded that much. Despite a chill in the air, the sky was clear and starry. The forest, after what had happened, just seemed eerie now, but Keoki remained fascinated by it, the first thing she watched after stepping onto the terrace. Not that she would mention it now, she recalled her plans to visit it eventually, probably with Creed and Toby.

"Much more relaxing tonight," she mentioned, glancing back to the door before walking over to the railing and leaning against it. Looking past the forest, the moon was the first thing to catch her eye, as she always had some connection to it. And not one she normally hated, having actually enjoyed life as a werewolf, except for right about now. Ignoring that, she went on, "Have you been alright? I probably should have asked earlier..."
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:05 am

Though the cool air outside was refreshing indeed, the forest showing up in sight wiped away evey bit of relief it had provided Aemilio. His eyes fixacted on the dark forest, a troubled frown on his face, he joined Keoki by the railing. He didn't turn his back on it though; even though it first appeared like he would assume the same position as Keoki, he then decided not to, almost as if he was afraid of something bad happening if he wouldn't keep his eyes on it.

When Keoki asked him if he was alright, he quickly hid his troubled expression behind a (still somewhat unseasy)smile; "I've been... well, as good as to be expected under these circumstances. Good thing Lugh was there," he said, turning his head away to cover up the grin that slowly spread over his face; he wasn't reffering to Lugh's magic remedy's, as you may have guessed, but to the brief talk they had after everyone'd gone to bed. Disturbing as it may sound, it really cheered him up... for a moment at least.
"Just wish he wasn't such a know-it-all," he then said, realising he'd do best not to mention the talk he had with Lugh; the less said about that, the better.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:34 am

Keoki noticed how he didn't seem to look away from the forest, and couldn't really blame him either, after what had happened. For a moment, she considered that maybe it wasn't a good idea to come out here, but there didn't seem to be any movements or noises other than the usual chirping of bugs. When Aemilio answered her, she felt like there may have been something sarcastic behind that mention of Lugh, but figured it wasn't anything too bad, since she recalled Aemilio wasn't exactly willing to go along with most of Lugh's check-up.

"I'm just glad you're doing alright," she finally said, "And, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have ignored you like that. I was just a little unsure of some things," She hadn't meant how the widow attacked her as much as what happened with Axel, and may have happened to Lugh if not for that mystery player turning up. She'd felt a rather guilty considering the idea that he might have had some fault for Axel's injury, but she did point out. She would have said more, but also recalled that she was supposed to stop talking about all the paranormal stuff, not that it seemed like Aemilio would get his mind off of it by staring at the forest.
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:44 pm

Happy as he was Keoki cared he was alright, and next her apology for briefly avoiding him earlier, Aemilio was less pleased when the widow's attack came into the picture.
"Don't say that," he replied when she told him she'd rather have him (well, the widow) attacking her instead of Axel. He looked her in the eye unhappily; "I'd hate myself if you got hurt because of me." Then he looked down, his shouldering slumping as he sighed: "I still have no idea what to say to Axel... How do I apologise for something like this?"
At first he intended not to say much about Axel - mainly because he suspsected Keoki to conciously or subconciously accuse him of wanting to have Axel hurt - but the thought kept hovering inside his head. Besides, he was going to make his apology, even if he didn't mean a word of it... and acting like a worried stepbrother at least a little would help him not looking like a totall monster as well.

The peculiar thing was that he actually felt bad, at least a tiny little bit, but something - likely to be his pride - didn't allow himself to experience any kind of sympathy for his stepbrother. So instead of admitting to himself he actually had something close to empathy and caring for Axel, he blamed it on being worried about the possible consequences his attack may cause him.

He sighed again, looked back up at Keoki and asked her with a serious face but a slightly worried tone in his voice; "do you blame me?"
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:45 am

Not meaning to make him feel guilty, she had to admit it was cute that he was concerned about her, "Hehe, I've been hurt worse," she pointed out, though not going into any detail with that, "But I understand. I don't know how I'd deal with it if I hurt you, either..." And in that case, it was likely to be much worse. It was nice to hear that he intended to apologize to Axel, but she didn't have any idea what kind of advice she could give there. She had no siblings, at most, there was Anna, but she couldn't hurt her if she tried. (Mostly because Anna could beat her quite easily.)

She got a little worried when he seemed to get upset over it, and here she still couldn't think of anything useful to say. Charisma had never been a strong point of hers, but most of the time she didn't care either. Instead, she just ended up staring at the floor for the moment until he asked her again if she blamed him. That much she could answer, "Of all people, I think I should be able to relate. You didn't know what you were doing, I can't blame you for that. I don't blame you for it."

Before giving him a chance to reply, she shifted enough to place a hand on his cheek and leaned in close enough to kiss him, but moving enough at the last second to place a kiss on his cheek instead. Then, with a grin, she moved back, still leaning against the railing with her back to the forest, and spoke up teasingly, "If you get possessed again, or do anything stupid to get yourself hurt, though, then yeah, I'm blaming you."
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:27 am

Glad to hear Keoki understood and didn't blame him, Aemilio smiled and relaxed a little. He was going to have to watch his step concerning his -ahum- less pleasent side but it was good to know Keoki's opinion on him hadn't changed.

When he felt her hand on his cheek and watched her lean in, his eyes widened a little. Though admittedly a little disappointed it ended up to be a kiss on the cheek, Aemilio smiled upon receiving it. Keoki giving him a peck instead of the other way around was enough reason to be very cheerful.

He grinned at her teasing comment, the voice in his head replying: 'well, she didn't say "do something stupid to get someone else hurt" now did she?'
"I'll keep that in mind," he replied in a chuckle, deciding not to share previously mentioned thought, "good thing I wasn't planning on doing either one of those."
At that he could fight off a cheeky grin as he looked at her, and in an almost daring way asked: "I hope you're not saying I can't do anything a little crazy though?"
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:51 pm

"Now, where would the fun be in that?" Keoki asked with a grin, though from the way he'd said that, she got the feeling he wouldn't have listened even if she did tell him not to do anything crazy. But there was another point to it, as she added, "As long as you don't mind if I do the same." Her eyes might have strayed back to the forest, then, since that had been on her mind for a while now. And although she now knew to be much more careful than she first thought to be, her plans had hardly changed. But he probably didn't want to talk about anything to do with the forest, so realizing that, she turned again so that her back was to the forest once more.
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:28 pm

His grin fading a little as he followed her gaze, Aemilio asked with slight hessitation: "what exactly did you have in mind?"

((worlds shortest post!))
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:42 pm

She glanced away a little when he asked that, and just shrugged, "I'm just planning a trip with some friends. We've already figured out what we'll need for it, now we're just waiting to see how our class schedules look." She didn't want to outright say that their little trip was out into the forest, but she was confident the three of them could handle themselves if something happened. And Aemilio had already dealt with enough for now, even if she had thought of inviting him before.
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:56 pm

"A trip where?" Aemilio asked, not even trying to hide his suspicions. Was she seriously thinking of going into the forest? After all that happened?!
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:03 pm

"Fine, we're going to the forest. I want to see what's in there," she admitted, sounding a little annoyed now, "Besides, there will be three of us, and we can fight. I'm not scared of that place." Even if he didn't like the idea, she had no intention of letting him stop her. There was something going on, and Keoki wanted to find out just want that was. Looking back to Aemilio with a bit of a frown, she just waited to see what he would say against her idea.
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:22 pm

"Ah well... going on a field trip into a scary haunted, homicidal forest, famous for it's dangerous swamp area's and less famous for it's dangerous supernatural creatures. No, that's not stupid at all," he remarked sarcastically, leaning on the railing for support.
"You do realise that's a stupid and really dangerous idea don't you?" he sighed, not any less annoyed than Keoki.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:31 pm

"Dangerous supernatural creatures, much unlike myself?" she pointed out, though she tried not to grin, figuring that'd just annoy him more. "And it's not stupid when you're prepared. We can find out more about the damn place and figure out how to fight back if something else shows up. Look, in case you haven't heard yet, there was a horde of undead that the others had to deal with while you were gone."

She pushed off from the railing, walking a few feet away, but then turning back to face him, "They survived that. I left to make sure you hadn't ended up dead, but my friends, who will be accompanying me, helped stop that horde. But what do we do next time? The forest knows we can fight those things, if there's something stronger, it'll throw that at us next!" Pausing for a second to see if he'd even care about that point, she shook her head a little and finished with a calmer tone, not even sure if she'd convince him anyway, "The way I see it, we can find out how to deal with that on our terms, or wait for it to try and ambush us again at the mansion, at any time, without any prior knowledge of what it might send."
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:00 pm

Aemilio looked away and let out a deep sigh, his expression showing he was thinking about what she just said.
"Look, I'm not saying you don't have a point," he finally decided hessitantly, "but if there really is something out there that's stronger than... did you say undead?" he interrupted himself, that little piece of information finally getting through. He'd noticed something like it but had been a little too distracted to realise that had been real.
"That would explain a couple of things..." he mused to himself before shaking his head and getting back to what he was saying: "what if you do run into something stronger? And there's just three of you?"
His eyes were filled with honest concern as he went on in a soft voice - almost as if he was embaressed about it; "I really don't want anything to happen to you."
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:26 pm

While she was going to take him seriously, she couldn't help but grin a bit when he finally picked up on the "undead" part. At least those kind of things were sinking in now. Getting back to the subject, she nodded when he asked if there was just three of them, "Yeah. Tobias, Creed and myself. If we find something more powerful, we either try to avoid it, or fight back if it attacks. If we have to fight, then we can figure out any weaknesses."

When he actually admitted that he was worried about her, it caught her by surprise, and her expression soften as she glanced at the ground, almost feeling guilty that he was concerned. And she was still unsure if she should even bring it up, but after some hesitation, she finally looked back to him, "I know it's the last place you'd want to go right now, but if it'd make you feel any better, you can come along. The others won't mind, but I understand if you refuse." She didn't push it any more than that by adding in the fact that she was still going either way.
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next