Meinior Mansion II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Room Hunting + exploring (07-10-2011) [Dominique & Axel]

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Room Hunting + exploring (07-10-2011) [Dominique & Axel] - Page 2 Empty Re: Room Hunting + exploring (07-10-2011) [Dominique & Axel]

Post  Vampire Miyu Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:42 pm

Dominique laughed very loud at Axel's expression while he exclaimed surprised that her grandmother taught her how to belly dance.
"She's 71 and she's still very fit especially for her age," she said once wasn't laughing anymore, "and besides I was 5 so it where just the complete basics she taught me, after that I took belly dancing classes."

She listened curiously while Axel seemed he explained that he didn't really knew all that much about cultures but still liked about them. Her smile got a little bigger when she saw him blushing a little, and then nodded when he said he wasn't all that interested about the Roman history. Simply because it had been done to death, it reminded her of the second world war that every year had been brought up until she got to college.
"So other then being interested in cultures and history while not really doing anything about it, reading and writing stories what else do you do? Or is that really all you do?"
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Room Hunting + exploring (07-10-2011) [Dominique & Axel] - Page 2 Empty Re: Room Hunting + exploring (07-10-2011) [Dominique & Axel]

Post  SaisCy Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:03 pm

Axel blusehd a little more and his smile faded; it may not have been her intentions but Dominique's last question came out rather blunt and unfriendly. Was it just the way he interpreted it or was she hinting that she thought that all he did was reading and writing? Did she think he was boring?
'Stop it Axel!' he then mentally told himself, 'just calm down, you're freaking yourself out.'

"Uhr well... back home I also hung out with friends..." he said, convienently leaving out he only had 3 of them, "I help out around the house..." he then chuckled; "Aemilio hates it when I do that... he's convinced I only do nice things for our parents because he doesn't and I want to make him look bad or something." He thought a little harder but had to admit there wasn't a whole lot more to mention.
"I like to jog at least once a day, I like going for walks and also iceskating. O, and I guess I'm kindoff a nerd for liking computer games... but I also like normal games - mainly strategy games, like chess or something."
He felt so incredibly boring now that he rapidly bounced back the question; "what do you like to do except belly dance?"
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

https://mmii.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:17 pm

Unaware that she had, unintentionally, made Axel feel bad about himself Dominique just kept smiling at him waiting for an answer. She chuckles as well when he said that Aemilio hated him for helping out around to the house, supposibly to make him look better and once again when he called himself a bit of a nerd.
"I don't think you are a nerd just because you like computergames," she disagreed with him and then added with a wink, "and besides a nerd wouldn't do so many outdoor stuff."
When he asked her what she liked to do other then belly dancing she answered in quite a monotone voice: "Goldsmithing, bit of a duh I know, drawing, crafts every now and then, I also like to read... I spend way too much time on the internet and behind the tv and... sometimes when I feel like it and have the time I like messing around with make up and stuff." She thought for a few seconds before coming to the conclusion: "And that's pretty much it. Can I perhaps read one of the stories you've written sometime?"
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:15 pm

'Well actually, I think I'm a nerd and that's because a lot of people call me that,' he replied a little unhappily in his mind. That was why he smiled extra happy when Dominique argued the idea that he was a nerd with good arguments.
When she started telling about her hobbies the tone of her voice implied she wasn't all too enthusiastic about them, but then again, she did have a more impressive list than he did. "You're really a very creative type aren't you?" he noticed, "that's cool. I'm not all that creative myself, all I do is writing and i-"
He was just about to say it wasn't really any good when Dominique asked if she could read something of his sometime. "Well uhr," he stammered,"m-my stories really aren't all that good. I mean, they're just silly things I do to keep myself busy when I'm bored... It's not like..."

((zou je nu ff willen pushen? Razz))
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:30 pm

Dominique shrugged when Axel said that she was a very creative type, she had been drawing and crafting for as long as she could remember so it wasn't all that special to her.
"Creativity is a drug I can not live without," she quoted, "no seriously I'm addicted to being creative, I always have down moods when my muse abandones me for a period of time."
When Axel started stammering that his stories really weren't all that good she grinned at him, sitting up and looked at him with a bit of puppy eyes.
"Please?" she asked, "I promise I won't laugh or anything."
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:37 pm

Axel's cheeks did their thing again when Dominique insisted. "Well it's just," he said as he looked down, "whenever I write it's completely improvised... I just make it up on the spot with whatever I have haunting my mind at that specific time."

He fell silent for a moment, then managed enough courage to say: "I do poetry too. Would you like me to tell you one?"
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:45 pm

Dominique's grin turned into an endeared smile when Axel once again blushed, she couldn't help it she just thought it cute when a guy blushed about simple things. She was just about to argue with him that his stories couldn't be that bad when he told her he also did poëtry. She was a little surprised to hear that and that surprise only increased when he asked her if she wanted to hear it.
"I'd love to," she answered honestly.
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:52 pm

"Ok... well, this one I thought up on the cab ride to here so I haven't even been able to write it down yet. So you're the first one to learn about it," he said with a nervous grin and a wink, as if that was something really special.

He took a deep breath, looked to the sky with a peaceful smile (his blush actually disappeared a little) and said in a calm voice:

"The trees pass me by,
As I follow the way.
The wind in my hair,
There's no time like today.

Cause something is waiting,
Cause something is new.
Just beyond the forest,
I now must go through.

And maybe there happiness there for me waiting,
And maybe there's happiness there for me too."

When he finished he kept looking up, still looking completely at ease, as if the awkward, shy, constantly blushing side of him had left his body with the words he'd just spoken.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:01 am

Dominique smiled encouragingly at Axel when he told her that she would be the absolute first to take knowledge of the poem. She listened quietly while he resited the poem to her, remaining silent a while longer after he was done. He seemed so at peace all of the sudden.
"That was really beautiful," she told him honestly, "now I'm certain your stories can't be a 'not all that good'."
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:12 am

Axel smiled - without blushing! - at her and said a warm and confident: "thanks. I guess my stories aren't that bad... It's just that... my stories and my poems are the one place on earth where I can really express myself, fully honest, 100% me. I guess that's why it's a little scary reading them out loud for a croud."
He put his hand on hers, still smiling at her; "thank you for listening."
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:06 pm

Dominique seemed both happy and a little proud that Axel seemed very at ease now that she had complimented his poem. He even seemed a little more confident as he explained to her why he was a little nervous about sharing his stories. She understood that he felt selfconscious by exposing his most inner and honest thoughts like that. When he placed his hand on hers she smiled back at him; "Thank you for sharing. It really is beautiful and I'm certain that you'll do great during the 'Welcome Party'."
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:48 pm

Axel smiled as a second thank you. "Myeah maybe, but I should make sure I perform before you and not afterwards; if I'm building up to you people will actually be paying attention. If I go after you I'll look extra boring!"

He looked up to the sky, squinting his eyes against the brightness of the sun, then took in a deep breath and got up."You wanna go back in again?" he asked Dominique, nodding towards the water.
"O and," he went on, remembering he hadn't asked yet, "please don't tell anyone about that poem of just now?"
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:11 pm

Dominique laughed when Axel said that he had to preform before her or else he would look extra boring in comparison.
"You can tell your story before me if add a nice introduction," she teased with a wink, when he asked if she wanted to go back into the pool she nodded. She got up and dived into the pool again, only this time waiting for him to go into the pool first. So that once she had dived in as well she could grab his waist and pull him under for a few seconds, just as a small tease.
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:11 am

Though it started out as a tease, Dominique's idea wasn't half bad.
"Maybe I can write a short Arabian Nights-like story," Axel exclaimed enthusiastically, "a story about a beautiful prinsess from the land of gold sand, who danced to save her people?" Suddenly he didn't feel all that bad about his part in the show, on the contrary, he was very excited about it now! "Then I am sortoff a part of your act too right?" he asked with a hopeful smile, "then all together we're a whole.

Definetly needing a cooldown from this hot idea he dived into the pool with a nice, graceful swandive that barely caused more than a wrinkle int the waterline. He was still just as excited though when his head peeped out of the water a couple of seconds later though.
But where'd Dominique gone? The anwser came as 2 arms wrapped themselves around his waist and all he could do was let out a brief yelp before (going over into bubbles) he went under.
He quickly struggled loose of course - as Dominique wasn't genuinly trying to drown him - and reached the surface again, where he blew some water out of his nose.
"Hey!" he half-coughed, "that's no way to treat an artist...!" but he smiled as he said it.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:37 pm

The second Dominique felt Axel struggling after she had pulled him under she let go of him and made sure to put some distance between them so they wouldn't hit each ohter while surfacing. She looked at him with a big grin when he told her that pulling him under was no way to treat an artist.
"Well tough luck," she replied, making sure that she wasn't within his easy reach incase he wanted to pull her under in revenge, "artists don't get any special treatment from me in the pool."
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:55 pm

Axel laughed and splashed at her. "O really now?" he asked swimming up towards her, "where do artists get special treatement from you then?" He couldn't help but grin a little as he asked that.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:18 pm

Dominique shielded her eyes from the spalsh of water that Axel send her way to just prefent loosing a contact. Blinking and rolling her eyes a couple of times she got both her contacts at the right place and then noticed that Axel had closed quite some distance between them.
At his question she couldn't help but grin, a little challenging and a little cheeky, back at him.
"In their studios," she answered, "maybe. If I feel like it. Why?"
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:30 pm

At her anwser Axel turned red again; even though he could've expected a reply like that he wasn't really prepared for something so suggestive. So he just kept quiet and hid his silence by going under again, tickling the sole of her feet as he swam underneath them and coming up again on the other side of her.
"No reason," he replied cooly once he was there.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:01 pm

Azar raised an amused brow when Axel went under without answering, guessing she had been a little too suggestive with her reply, but oh well. She really hadn't expected him to tickle her feet while he was underwater though, luckily for him he was out of her reach when she started kicking. It wasn't really a consicious action just a reflex she had when someone tickled her feet.
She turned around when she heard his voice from behind her, giving him immediately a splash for the tickling. Deciding to also make him a little more uncomfortable she closed more distance between then, causing their torso's to almost touch.
"Why?" she pushed a little further on the subject with a cheeky grin.
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:22 pm

Axel's blush naturally got a little worse when they were almost chest-to-chest, though it was mostly because now they were also nearly nose to nose.
"I- I uhr... I just..." he stuttered before noticing he wasn't saying anything useful and clumsily swam backwards a little so he could continue; "well..."
'Come on Axel,' he said to himself, 'don't be such a baby. It's just a little innocent teasing. Well, 2 can play that game right?'
"I wouldn't mind getting special treatement from you sometimes," he said, to then be surprised at his own bravery. But it was too late to take it back now so he just added the cherry to the cake: "what would you do to me?" he asked with a wink.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:38 pm

Dominique chuckled as Axel's stuttered and put some distance between them. She was pleasantly surprised and raised a brow when he played along with her tease, grinning cheekishly at him she closed the distance between them again. Even leaning in a little, their noses a mere centimeter apart, and called his bluff with a whisper: "What is it that you want me to do to you?"
She stayed that close and didn't leaned back again while she waited for his answer, just to see if he would call her bluff again.
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:19 pm

At this Axel turned bright red and in an automatic reflex he didn't know how fast to swim backaways. Unfortunatly the shock of the moment caused him to move rather clumsily.
In other words: he was so busy swiming backwards he forgot to keep swimming upwards to keep his head above water (so instead of moving away from Dominique he nearly drowned himself).
When he finally overcame his startledness and swam back up again, gasping for air, he didn't notice he went up at the exact same spot he was when he went under. Maybe you can guess what happened next...
He shot up to the surface at the exact same place where he and Dominique had almost been nose-to-nose, causing the tip of his nose to tap her chest on the way upwards. And the best part was that when he gasped for air, their lips where so close they touched a little.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:32 pm

Initially Dominique laughed again when Axel turned red as a tomato and tried putting distance between them, but when he started to half drown himself her laughing stopped short. Just when she wanted to help him above water he managed it himself, there by tipping her breasts with his nose. Not that she cared because of the circumstances, but then his lips touched hers, even if only for a few seconds.
Now it was her turn to get crimson cheeks and swim backwards a little, feeling a little awkward.
"Uhm," not really knowing what to say to make her awkwardness pass, "are you okay?"
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:45 am

Axel couldn't reply immediatly, being too busy coughing up some of the water that had snuck it's way into his airsystem. "I'm... Okay," he finally managed in between couchs and gasps.
When he finally got his breath back again he was so red in the face from nearly choking you couldn't even tell he was blushing. "I- I'm so sorry about that," he mumbeled, unable to look her in the eye. "Are you alright?"
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:20 pm

While Axel kept coughing, uncapable of answering, Dominique looked very worried at him feeling like this was all her fault. Which of course was partially true, but she didn't felt like it was only partially. She was a little relieved when he said, between coughs, that he was okay. But when he asked her if she was alright she felt bad again, nothing really happened to her.
"I'm fine," she answered still blushing a little, "and it's okay, it was just an accident."
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next