Meinior Mansion II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exploring the Garden in the Evening (7-11-2011) [Open to all]

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Exploring the Garden in the Evening (7-11-2011) [Open to all] Empty Exploring the Garden in the Evening (7-11-2011) [Open to all]

Post  Vampire Miyu Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:21 pm

It was some time after dinner and finally the heavy rain of the day had passed, the clouds drifting apart for what promised to be a beautifull sunset. The entire garden was sparkling with sunrays the raindroplets on the grass, bushes and trees.
It was in this sparkling garden that Azar was walking around in her leather outfit. Just to make sure that the droplets wouldn't make it to her skin when she would walk through the grass, passed bushes or under a tree. She was glad that the rain had passed giving her the opportunity to explore the garden. She had told Aemilio that she had been to tired from the trip over to go out that evening, which was actually the truth.
As she walked through the garden she wandered just how big it was and if she would come across one of the other students.
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Exploring the Garden in the Evening (7-11-2011) [Open to all] Empty Re: Exploring the Garden in the Evening (7-11-2011) [Open to all]

Post  Ryel Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:30 pm

Lying on top of one of the picnic tables Lugh opened his eyes at the sound of someone approaching "Now there's an odd site if I ever did see one." Lugh said catching a glimpse of Azar out of the corner of his eye. Lugh had been outside ever since dinner had ended, and as suck had been caught in the end of the rain hence he was now thoroughly drenched. Not that he minded getting wet, he rather enjoyed being out in the rain.

"I don't believe we were properly introduced Lugh O'Brien, you are Azar yes?" He asked remembering what he could from tea time. "So what's with the get up he asked, not ever seen someone in a raincoat after it rains?" he asked a puzzled look scrawled across his face.

Ryel

Back to top Go down

Exploring the Garden in the Evening (7-11-2011) [Open to all] Empty Re: Exploring the Garden in the Evening (7-11-2011) [Open to all]

Post  Vampire Miyu Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:45 pm

Though Azar had expected someone else in the garden, she hadn't expected to find someone lying on top of the picnic tables. Let alone someone that was soaked to the bone lying on top of the picnic tables. This being the reason why she stared a Lugh for a moment before answering his question.
"Yes I'm Azar," she said walking over to him, not extending her hand for a shake seeing as his hands where wet as well, "and I'm wearing this because I've got a water allergy."
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryel Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:57 pm

"Well, that's got to be pretty inconvenient. Still better than an air allergy I guess? It's a reasonable explanation. And I suppose coming from your perspective It makes me look mad in the head. Which probably isn't far from the truth thinking about it? Sorry I'm rambling" Lugh said a small smile on his face, closing his eyes again "I'll take it a handshake will have to wait then? In which case would you forgive me for remaining in this position?" he continued realizing he wasn't letting her get a word in edge ways. 'Mrs Nellis is rubbing off on me, and I'm only here two days' he thought.

Ryel

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:19 am

Azar raised an amused brow at Lugh's small speech, taking a seat at the table while she listened. She was surprised to notice that he didn't ask her a single question about her allergy, unlike most people who seemed to have a million ready. Once he was done talking she waited a few seconds longer to make sure he wasn't going to start again and that she could say something.
"Calling my allergy inconvenient is an understatement to say the least, but you learn to live with it," she answered, "a handshake will indeed have to wait until your hands are dry again. I don't consider you any madder then people who go swimming and I'm fine with it if you want to want to remain horizantal."
Now that she had reacted to the topics from his speech it was time for her own questions: "So why did you decide to lie here and get soaked? And have you heard of water allergy before that you aren't asking me a milliom qestions about it?"
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryel Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:31 am

"If you really want I can ask questions?" Lugh asked opening one the eye closest to her and with a small smirk growing across his face, "Although I'd assume that something like that is rather rare and people are always asking you questions, thought I'd give you a break. So what will it be, questions or not?" Lugh was simply trying to be considerate although he could understand the surprise at his lack of integration. Closing his eye again he continued "As for why I'm lying here, soaked through?" He paused, almost as if for dramatic effect "I like rain." the smirk on his face growing to a full grin as he answered the question.

Ryel

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:51 am

Azar smiled back at Lugh's smirk, appreciating it that he wasn't asking questions to give her a break and that he left her the choice whether or not he could ask his questions. Though she assumed that he was atleast somewhat curious to the specifics of her allergy she kinda liked the idea of not having to answer questions that she had been asked a million times before.
"Not to be mean, but I'd like it if you would keep your questions until your curiousity will get the best of you," she answered honestly, her mood having just improved quite a bit. She did stare at Lugh and his grin for a few moments when he told her that he was soaked through because he liked rain.
"Okay I take it back, you are madder then people that go for a swim," she said with half a chuckle not comprehending how someone could like rain so much, "and not just a little."
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryel Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:13 am

"Eh, sanity is overrated." He chuckled still grinning "And I suppose I'll keep the questions to myself then." he said, curious as he was he didn't ask in the first place and didn't much care if he didn't get to ask. "So where are you from then? I mean you lack the pale pasty skin of me and my kin, so you're obviously not from a high latitude." he said before remembering that things had changed since he was born, unlike when he first walked topside it wasn't so uncommon to find those of darker pigmentation higher up and vice versa, "Then again the world isn't so divided by skin colour these days, or you might summer well?" he said before realizing he was giving away an indication of his age.

Ryel

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:25 am

Azar nodded in agreement at Lugh's statement that sanity was overrated, and smirked a little when he said that he would keep his questions to himself. Not really believing that there wouldn't come one point where his curiousity would get the best of him and he would ask his questions anyway.
"I'm from the Netherlands," she answered, a little confused by his comment about the world nolonger being divided by skincolour though not enough to ask about it, "and you really aren't that all much paler then I am."
Well not at the moment at least.
She added quietly in her thoughts holding her hand next to his, having pulled up her sleeve a little so that the back of her hand was actually visible, making sure that she wouldn't touch any of the wet though.

((last post for now, I'm off to bed))
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryel Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:43 am

"Please I make pale people look tanned." He joked "Still between the two of us I reckon I'll burn and you'll tan." He said pulling up one of his sleeves to expose his under arm and the blue/purple lines that where his veins, "I mean I'm nearly transparent." he chuckled.
"Anyway what brings you to this neck of the woods, literally? I mean This University isn't exactly the heart of civilization.
((bah sorry getting your characters mixed up, I need sleep too it would seem and ko good night))

Ryel

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:15 am

Azar chuckled as well when Lugh said that where she would tan he would burn because he was all but transparent. She pulled her sleeve back up and rested her elbow on the table, though keeping her hand away from it.
"Yeah it has been years since the last time I got burned," she replied, having to resist the urge to mess with his head by changing the colour of her skin to an even paler shade then his, "I'm here because I got accepted here and to give my mom a break from me. What about you?"
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryel Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:03 pm

"Aren't you lucky? There’s days I feel like rice paper in a volcano." he chuckled, living in Otherworld didn't work towards building up a resistance against UV "As for why I'm here, well I needed somewhere to perform my research, and I've been to Penrose before so I thought why not? Nothing too complicated." he replied "Give your mother a break? Are you a hell raiser then? Always causing problems for your dear old mother? Or are you more than a rebel without a cause?" he asked sitting up and facing her.

Ryel

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:34 pm

Azar let out small laugh at Lugh's rice paper in a volcano comment, not really capable of understanding how bad that must be. At his question of her being such a hell raiser or a rebel without a cause she shook her head.
"Neither, not even close" she answered, "apparently I look a lot like the man that is suppose to be my father. He dropped of the face of the earth after a one nightstand with my mom, leaving her very messed up in her head. And by that not really capable of looking at me without remembering him and whatever it is that happened that night."
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryel Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:43 pm

"My sympathies in that case, doubt it was easy on either party then." Lugh said somehow he felt like he always put his foot in his mouth. "So what are you actually here to study? Or where you just planning on hiding from the weather all year?" he asked a sly look on his face. "I mean that is a plan, and not exactly a bad one given your circumstances. But damn if that wouldn't get boring."

Ryel

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:51 pm

Azar smiled faintly when Lugh gave her his sympathies, it wasn't the full story ofcourse but it was enough for people to get an idea of why her mom could use a time out from her. She chuckled again, shaking her head at the same time, when he if she had only come here just to hide from the weather.
"No shockingly enough I actually came here to study," she answered with a grin, "if I wanted to hide from the weather I could have just stayed home. I'm going to study to be a social worker, what about you?"
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryel Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:05 pm

"I've a doctorate to complete; I reckon the local legends about Burglinde should make quite the nice case study. Sorry I'm studying mythology" He replied realizing at the end he had made it no clearer what he was doing "Social work? Fair enough, as long as there are people you'll have work. Or are you planning on sorting that out, social work being a cover for your murderous tendencies?" He chuckled "Not that I mean to offend, you just have an air about you, that you're the femme fatal of our little story." Lugh’s brain worked in an odd way it was apparent.

Ryel

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:24 pm

At first Azar just looked at Lugh uncompreheding until he actually remembered to tell her what he was studying, then she nodded in understanding. At his little joke about her becoming a social worker to hide her murderous tendencies she chuckled as well, though there was an edge to the sound. Not that she had ever killed someone, but with her being a half demon it wasn't uncommon for her to enjoy the sight of someone in a lot of pain.
It took quite some selfcontrol to keep herself from letting her chuckled stop short when he told her that she had the air of a femme fatal about her. What was it with this strange guy, how was he capable of getting her to laugh so much on a day that had been filled with rain. Yet at the same time being capable of atleast guessing that she was/could be dangerous.
Trying to keep the mood light she answered with a dark smile; "Who knows maybe I really am just a sedusive serial killer, that lures her victims in with the masquerade of helping them with their problems."
She kept her dark smile in place while she looked at him carefully, curious to his reaction. And to mess with his mind a little more, she let her eye colour flash to her own coal black just a fraction of a second though. Not long enough, unless you had hightend senses, to really be certain whether her eye colour had really changed or not.
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryel Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:46 pm

"Ah, it would seem I've uncovered your secret, which puts me in the rather disadvantageous position, likely you'll off me in my sleep tonight and go throw my limp corpse in the swamp." He said in a serious manner before switching to a light-hearted tone to continue "Oh well, at least my corpse will be well preserved that way future generations will know of my outstanding good looks. Well good looking by corpse standards." he joked Lugh was rather enjoying the company of someone that understood his sense of humour, unaware of an potential danger Azar posed.
A puzzled look crossed his face, when he thought he spotted a change in her eye colour, he couldn't be sure but remained suspicious, 'Can't be, then again it is Meinior, normal does not apply, or my eyes are playing tricks on me.' he thought although he decided not to comment.

Ryel

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:00 pm

Instead of laughing when Lugh talked about getting offed by her and then having a good looking well preserved corpse Azar just smiled more devious now. His puzzled look after her eyecolour 'slip up' also helped with that.
"Now do you really think it is such a wise decision to go and give me such ideas?" she asked him, having fun with playing along, "I could off all the residents like that and then later on all the villagers and then move onto the next city until I have concurred the world!" She said the last part in such a fashion that you would expect her to do an evil laugh now, but instead she continued with an off hand tone; "Well that or get life or the deathpenaty if they actually catch me. So what do you do in your spare time? Besides enjoying getting soaked by the rain while laying on a picnic table that is."
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:05 pm

Aemilio, who had been standing nearby for a couple of minutes frowned; 'aren't mr loose-feet and ms too-tired having a good time...?' he said to himself in mind as he slowly walked up to them. But did he really want to get involved in this conversation? It didn't seem to make any sense at all. O well, at least that gave him a good insight of their crazy sides - Lord knows they both have one!

"Too tired hurh?" he asked with a raised eyebrow but also a grin at Azar, halting a couple of feet away from the picnic table.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

https://mmii.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryel Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:12 pm

"All the doors have locks so unless you can pick locks, or are inhumanly in some fashion, strength, being able to make things explode etc I doubt I have much to worry about. And if you're not human then I guess I'll just have to resign to my fate and die." he said "But do avoid the face when you kill me, I'd hate for my visage to be preserved in such a state." he continued be for answering her question "As for what I do I my spare time? I play the fiddle, drink, dance, and weird people out. The latter provides so much amusement you wouldn’t believe" Spotting Aemilio approaching Lugh called out to him “Evening handsome, what brings you out here?” he said grinning knowing full well Aemilio didn’t like it, and raising one of his drenched arms in greeting.

Ryel

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:28 pm

Azar chuckled again when Lugh asked if she could avoid his face when she would kill him wanting it to be preseved just the way it was. The 'not human' part had made her deciding it was probably better to drop the little serial killer facade. No need for anyone to know on her first day of arrival how spot on that part was. When he told her what he did in his spare time she was pleasantly surprised, other then playing the violin they had quite similar ideas of passing time.
"Oh I think I've got a pretty good idea of that," she answered with a grin, then she noticed Aemilio and chuckled at the nickname he received from Lugh, "Hi 'Handsome', no need to be jealous now. I really am too tired to go to the nightclub."
She turned her attention back to Lugh then and said: "You say you drink in your spare time, now this makes me curious. How much liquor can you hold before you start weirding out people for different reasons."
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:53 pm

Aemilio pulled a grouchy face when both of them adressed him as 'handsome' and muttered something under his breath containing the words: "infantil..." and "maldito...!"
He was even less pleased when found they just continued their talk without paying any real attention to him. And to top it of they were talking about drinking...!
"I was just passing by," he therefor said n a grumpy voice. Then he took of his leather jacket, put in on the wet picnic table and sat on it, making sure his expensive jeans wouldn't get dirty.

* infantil = childish and maldito = damn in Spanish
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryel Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:09 am

"More than you that's for sure, I've years of experience." Lugh said, secretly hoping she'd challenge him, "To be honest I don't often get drunk enough to weird people out for other reasons." he said before turning to Aemilio "I can mutter under my breath in foreign languages too." He said not meaning to wind him up but accepting the fact that it was the most likely outcome "MBó, cailín, sionnach, bainne." he muttered "Come on enough of the grumpiness."

(('Cow, girl, fox, milk.' is what he says))

Ryel

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:37 pm

"Your mother must be so proud," Aemilio replied with eyeroll, but then he sighed and went on in a friendlier tone; "I'm just in a bad mood," followed by a 'sorry' so soft you'd need superhuman hearing to pick up.
"What were you talking about anyway?" he asked, "something about killing Lugh and drinking?" He managed not to say: 'I like the first part.'
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next