Meinior Mansion II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exploring the Garden in the Evening (7-11-2011) [Open to all]

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Exploring the Garden in the Evening (7-11-2011) [Open to all] - Page 2 Empty Re: Exploring the Garden in the Evening (7-11-2011) [Open to all]

Post  Vampire Miyu Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:01 pm

Much like Lugh hoped Azar raised a challenging brow when he said he had years of drinking experience, grinning at him.
"Oh really now," she said, "talk is cheap. How about we put it to the test?"
When both Aemilio and Lugh talked in foreign languages she looked from one to the other before answering: "*We zijn allemaal van een andere nationaliteit dus we kunnen allemaal in een taal spreken die de ander waarschijnlijk niet begrijpt. But shall we just stick to English? Just to be social?"
She looked back at Aemilio then to answer the study part of his question about what she and Lugh had been talking about before he joined their conversation.
"Oh nothing just that I'm going to study social work to hide my muderous tendencies and plans to take over the world."

(*We are all from different nationalities so we can all speak in a language that the other probably understands)
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Exploring the Garden in the Evening (7-11-2011) [Open to all] - Page 2 Empty Re: Exploring the Garden in the Evening (7-11-2011) [Open to all]

Post  Ryel Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:05 pm

"Only if you match me drink for drink?" Lugh said accepting the challenge an evil look taking over his face, "It's been a while since I drank someone into their grave." he chuckled. "My mother is proud, although not over my capabilities in muttering, they're rather subpar after all. So what has you in such a bad mood? Me stealing your women?" he joked before adding to Azar's comment, "I'm trying to convince her not to damage my features when she get's round to killing me." he said faking horror at his impending demise.

Ryel

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:26 pm

"You two are having a drinking competition?" Aemilio asked, his face clearing up a bit at the idea, "that I've got to see...!"
Then of course Lugh had to ruin his moment of feeling better by bringing up his bad mood - and even better, his cancelled date with Azar - and he had to bite his tongue not to throw a sharp insult his way.
"So Azar," he said instead, "I know why I want to kill him," gesturing towards Lugh, "but what's your motive? Or is it just for recreational purposes?"

After making that black-humored joke and spending a couple of seconds thinking about the mentioned murder he did feel better already again. "I was in a bad mood," he finally anwsered Lugh's question, "because I just heard me car isn't going to be here tomorrow but not until after the weekend..." He let out an annoyed groan and muttered: "good help is so hard to find these days!" realising how spoiled that made him sound but not caring - actually, he quite enjoyed it.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

https://mmii.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:59 pm

Azar grinned back at Lugh when he accepted her drinking challenge, her grin turning a little devious after his drinking into the grave comment.
"I'll let you know I've had yet to lose a drinking challenge," she told him honestly, "and I've been in quite some drinking challenges. You get to decide when and where, seeing as you've already know Penrose."
She gave Aemilio a small wink when he said that he was going to watch the drinking challenge, she had never minded an audience and who knew he might drink a little, too much, as well.
She chuckled softly at Lugh's joke if Aemilio's bad mood came from her being stolen by him, though he would have to do more effort to really steal her.
"I get murderous tendencies when I get too bored," she explained to Aemilio in a tone that made you wonder whether she was serious or not, "and Lugh here offered to be my first victim."
At the car comment she simply raised a brow, already having guessed he was spoiled.
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryel Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:40 pm

"Well let’s say the Pubcrawler this Friday evening? We could go to the club but I'll assume you'll want to go back. And after putting on such an unladylike show for them I don't know if the establishment will let you back in?" he said revelling in the entire event "I am a gentleman at heart, it was only right of me to offer. But why do you want to kill me?" he asked turning back to Aemilio.

Ryel

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:24 pm

"Ah," Aemilio said with mild interest as Azar explained what triggered her need to murder, "remind me to keep you entertained...? Well, unless I'm always going to be surrounded by 'gentlemen at heart' like Lugh."

To anwser Lugh's question he grinned and replied: "hey, I was just kidding! Come on, why would I want to kill you? I'm a gentleman too after all and I wouldn't want to deprive Azar of that. Anyway, back to the drinking contest... because now you've made me curious... are you two really both such heavy drinkers?"
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:43 pm

Azar raised a challenging brow at Lugh when he said that they best stick to a pub instead of the dance club because she might get expelled for unladylike behaviour.
"If I can get expelled from a club just because it's unladylike to drink a guy under the table then the club owner or bouncer is just an idiot," she stated with an amused grin at the memories of her behaving unladylike, "I'll probably triple their income with thanks to other guys want to try and drink me under the table."
When Aemilo asked them if they really where such heavy drinkers she merely shrugged, always having had a high alcoholtolerance; "What can I say, I'm not as innocent as I seem."
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryel Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:07 am

"Then again not sure how much of a gentleman I am, challenging a lady to a drinking competition. And honey I'm afraid you've met your match, your guts will be all over the floor by the end of the night." Lugh said maintaining the level of trash-talk, although there was already the thought that Azar wasn't human gnawing at the back of his mind so the possibility that she'd actually win was not inconceivable "I drink whiskey to sober up." Lugh said blankly in response to Aemilio, it was an exaggeration of course, but not too far off.

((Lugh's abilities with alcohol are not as exaggerated as it would seem, I'm a lightweight and I've drank an entire 70cl bottle of 40% whiskey in one sitting and was still relatively sober. Just letting you know I'm not going off nothing for faerie boy.))

Ryel

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:45 am

At Azar's last comment Aemilio raised an eyebrow and couldn't fight back a brief mocking laugh; "with all due respect Azar," he said with short laughs in between, "you... and innocent?!" He shook his head. "For some reason I don't see it."

Then his attention when to Lugh, who's comment about drinking - though not even that far from the truth - was interpreted by Aemilio as some over-the-top bragging to impress him and/or Azar. So he just rolled his eyes and rolled his eyes in response; "I can't hold in anythng, 2 beesr and I'm out."

(I'm calling it a night people, byee~!)
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:11 am

At Aemilio's of her being innocent Azar merely shrugged, she considered herself far from innocent; "Yeah I know, but for some strange reason some people actually think I'm innocent. And I'm not a lady either."
She added with a smile to Lugh, very curious to how much of his bragging was actually based on something and how much was made up. It had been some time since she had someone that lasted long enough for her to get passed buzzed, but even when she reached that level getting sick was a long way to go. Never had any of her opponents lasted long enough for her to really get drunk, but this promised to be interesting.
When Aemilio shared with them his extreme low alcohol tolerance she raised a brow at him, thinking he was kidding. But when she saw that he was not a somewhat devious smile crept up her face, now very tempted into persuading him into having a drink too much while she and Lugh had their challenge.

((You drink too much, but Azar's drinking capabilities are in her character description))
((I'm off to bed now as well bybye))
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryel Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:05 am

"Well I take it the challenge is on?" Lugh asked wondering how much she could actually take "This will be interesting, and amusing for one of us, while a life lesson for the other." he chuckled "What's your poison, for curiosity's sake?" he asked directing the question towards both of them.

((I drink maybe once every six months, I've just go pacing pat down, I'm hardly downing the bottle. My mates drink me under the table though. And a bottle over eight hours isn't as much as it sounds.))

Ryel

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:09 pm

Aemilio just sat there and listened to them until Lugh concluded the challange to be set. Then he announced himself to be the referee and added to that: "that way you too can't do this without me and I'll get to find out which one of you has been bluffing all this time."

((and indeed, one bottle of 40% in 8 hours isn't all that much. But when you said 'one sitting' I was thinking along the lines of 2 hours =P which makes it a lot more impressive! Hmm, I think I might be able to drink you under the table... Miyu for sure XD))
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:02 pm

Azar smirked at Lugh's comment that one of them would have a fun time and the other would get a live lesson. "I hope you'll enjoy your lesson," she said smirking confidently at him, "and yes the challenge is on. And my prefered poison is Limoncello or almost all cocktails with vodka."
She then smiled at Aemilio when he said that was going to be the referee, to see which one of them was bluffing.
"Okay," she answered with a devious smile, "on one condition, you get drunk as well when you are done refereeing."

((I'm pretty sure 90% of the student population of the western world can drink me under the table XD))
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryel Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:23 pm

"You have a point I will learn a great deal about how poorly foreigners hold their liquor" he then turned to Aemilio "Maybe neither of us are bluffing and this will end in a stalemate?" Lugh grinned wondering what would happen in such a case.

((eight hours is a sitting, that said I can easily drink a bottle in an hour, whether I’m conscious at the end of the hour is another story, i said i was a lightweight, anyway I drink because I like the taste of whiskey not to get drunk, it's expensive, so damn it if I’m not going to enjoy it. Also I’ve dislocated my shoulder so typing is slow))

Ryel

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:43 pm

Aemilio shrugged when Lugh mentioned possibility of a draw and with a small grin replied: "I really hope you don't... Then I have to carry both of you back to the mansion." His grin broadened: "and I should tell you that if I have to choose between carying you both home, or carrying her home and leaving you behind in the broomcloset of the pub... well, I don't have to explain that do I?"

When Azar said he could only referee if he'd get drunk as well he shook his head: "no way!" he said without even having to think about it, "I'm not drinking! Besides, alcohol might have influence on my abilities as your ref. So..." he tried to get the subject of him having to drink, "when was this drinking contest going to be? This friday you said?"
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:31 pm

Azar smiled amused at the idea of it coming to a stalemate. She had never had that happen, but then again Lugh did seem just as confidence about his drinkingskills as she was about hers. Whatever the outcome was going to be she was certain about one thing, it was going to be a lot of fun.
She chuckled when Aemilio told Lugh that he would be left behind in the broomcloset of the pub if it ended up in a stalemate. Her amusement turned into a small pout when Aemilio didn't even considered the idea of him having a drink as well. She decided to leave that for now, but that doesn't mean she wasn't going to try again when the three of them where at the pub for the challenge.
At the mentioning of the date she turned her attention back to Lugh, her pouting all over; "Okay so this friday, what time? And where are we going to meet? At the front door or something?"
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryel Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:04 am

"Hey I'm not going to argue with that. That said a liquid breakfast isn’t the best way to start the day." Lugh chuckled he tended to need quite substantial meals, "How about half seven just inside the front door." Lugh suggested, choosing in indoors location to meet in case of bad weather, "That suit you both?"

Ryel

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:38 am

"So... right after dinner?" Aemilio asked. "Sure, fine with me."
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:30 am

Azar nodded in agreement as well, right after dinner would mean they would be capable of stomaching even more alcohol. This is going to be interesting to say the least.
Once that was decided Azar's attention was drawn by a white ball of fuzz walking through the high grass over to the picnic table. Jumping up onto it when it was close enough. Azar smiled, the walking ball of fuzz was her cat Pangur Bán and by the way she was licking her mouth and paws she was just done hunting.
"Hey Pangur," she said to her cat, unlike most pet owners she didn't start petting Pangur Bán, "did you have a nice hunt?"
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryel Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:35 pm

"Well if that's set I'll take my leave of you. Much as I like rain damp clothes are not comfortable." Lugh said taking a small bow before trudging off to find something drier to wear.

Ryel

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:46 pm

Aemilio raised an eyebrow at the fluffcat's arrival; it really was the silliest looking cat he'd ever seen.
For a moment distracted by Lugh taking his leave, Aemilio looked away from the fuzzy animal. "Bye," he said to Lugh, not putting much effort into making it sounds friendly. He wasn't sure why but he didn't like that guy.
So now he was gone he could focus on Azar and Azar on him... O wait... he forgot about the stupid cat. "That pompom with legs can actually hunt?" he asked.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:11 pm

A little surprised by Lugh's sudden departure she gave him a small wave and said with a grin: "I'll see you friday."
She looked at Aemilio and then at Pangur Bán when he asked if she could actually hunt. "You bet she can hunt," she answered, "nine out of ten times I don't have to feed her because she has already caught and eaten some small prey."
Now that Lugh was gone she didn't feel all that much like sticking to sitting by the picnic tables and wanted to continue her exploring again. So she looked at Aemilio and asked: "Care to go join me with exploring the rest of the garden?"
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:12 pm

Despite of already having explored the garden, Aemilio accepted Azar's request; "sure," he said with a small smile and a nod.
He jumped off the table, took his jacket off it and wiped the drops off of it. Then as they started to walk he couldn't help but stick with the cat for a bit longer: "aren't you worried she'll run off into the forest and end up stuck in the swamps?" he asked her, perfectly hiding he couldn't care less if the stupid cat drowned.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:39 pm

Standing up Azar started walking in the direction of the garden that she hadn't yet explored, which at the moment meant she was walking towards the pool. Pangur Bán jumped off the table as well walking next her master, rubbing against her leg every now at then. Although she knew she wasn't going to be pet by her until she was fully dry, but she still liked doing it.
Azar shook her head when Aemilio asked if she was worried about Pangur Bán getting lost in the forest and drowing in one of the swamps.
"Nope not at all," she answered, "Pangur is far too lazy to wonder all the way into the forest. If she can't find anything roden or small bird or so in the house or garden she'll just demand some catfood from me."
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:42 am

"Ah good," Aemilio replied, not in the least bit interested in Pangur Bán's well being. This fairly useless conversation did give him some time to get to know Azar a little better. So far all he could tell was that she was an independent, strong young woman armed with confidence and attitude that equalled his own. Not bad... Not to mention she was easy on the eyes.

(( yeah, so he likes rating people like that, don't dare say you've never done it! =P ))

"So..." he went on, "I'm guessing by the confidence oozing out of your every pore just now, you can handle your alcohol?"
'Either that, or she's not very skilled in making bets.'
"I'm guessing you like going out? Clubs and stuff?"
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next