Meinior Mansion II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exploring the Garden in the Evening (7-11-2011) [Open to all]

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Exploring the Garden in the Evening (7-11-2011) [Open to all] - Page 3 Empty Re: Exploring the Garden in the Evening (7-11-2011) [Open to all]

Post  Vampire Miyu Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:25 am

Much like Aemilio Azar was doing her best to get height of him, so far liking what she had discovered about him. Well except that he didn't like drinking all that much, that was a bit of a shame to her. But then again she could probably get Lugh as a drinking partner when she felt like having company. Overall she liked Aemilio, not that she was going to let him know that already.

"Yeah I can handle my alcohol," she answered with a confident grin, "I have never been defeated in a drinking contest and yeah I love going out. Especially to dance clubs, bars are fun as well but I also like to hit the dancefloor when I go out. So why do you take your alcohol so poorly?"
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Exploring the Garden in the Evening (7-11-2011) [Open to all] - Page 3 Empty Re: Exploring the Garden in the Evening (7-11-2011) [Open to all]

Post  SaisCy Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:57 pm

Upon hearing Azar liked going as well out Aemilio smiled. Then came the never-failing question about his (or rather, the lack of his) drinking habbits, and his smile faded a little. Instead he shrugged uncaring and for the somanieth time explained: "it's not sure what's causing it but... my body just doesn't react well to alcohol. Or actually, it's more the opposite: my body reacts a bit too well - after just one glass I'd be halfway to dancing on the table with a lamp shade on my head already."
He shrugged again: "I don't really mind though - I can still have fun, go out and everything without drinking something alcoholic." He then grinned at her teasingly: "not everyone can do that, I suppose..."
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

https://mmii.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:27 pm

Azar listened intently as Aemilio explained that his body took too well to alcohol, a small smile creeping up her lips when he told her what one glass could do. Now she was certainly going to try to get him drunk sooner or later. Her small smile turned into a playfull grin though when he said not everybody could have a fun time going out without drinking.
"What am I suppose to do then?" she asked, "Tell all the guys that want to buy me drinks in the hope of getting lucky off? I'd much rather have free drinks and give the guys that buy them for me false hope."
Maybe that had come off a little too bitchy, but it wasn't like she could hide her colours for an entire year. They came within a few meters of the pool then and she stopped, her amusement seeming to be completely over as she looked at the reflection of the sky above them on the smooth surface of the water.
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:03 pm

"Admirable words," Aemilio said with a grin and an eyeroll, "I don't think any other tease could've made it sound better." He could've reacted nicer there... o well. Besides, there's a difference between being nice and being a slimeball.
When they reached the pool he stopped next to Azar. As they stood there he noticed something about the water managed to dampen Azar's mood.
"Something wrong?" he asked curiously.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:18 pm

Though it did sting a little when Aemilio called her a tease Azar wasn't going to let him have the pleasure of knowing that. Besides she had had been called worse. At the question of something being wrong she merely looked at him for a few seconds from the corner of her eye before returning her glare to the water.
"I don't like pools," she answered in a somewhat cold voice, "or anything else that contains a lot of water for that matter."
It wasn't really the truth, she hated pools but there was also, especially when it was warm outside, the wish that she could actually go into one. Although that would mean she would first have to learn how to swim of course.
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:24 pm

Aemilio raised an eyebrow at her; "then why of all places do you stop here?" already extending a hand to her to lead her away from the pool.
Then he looked at her for a moment longer, feeling somewhat sympathetic and in a friendlier, softer voice asked her: "is it hard? Your allergy." Then he quickly added with a small grin: "and I can already tell you're not the kinda girl to admit weakness easily! But I won't tell anyone, promise." and he made a small wink at her.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:08 pm

Numerous of people had gone before him with the question if her allergy was hard and numerous times she had answered with something along the lines of what do you think? But none of those people had ever asked it in such a direct way as Aemilio had done. He hadn't asked if it was hard just because she had told him the ins and outs of her allergy. He had asked because of the way she was looking at the pool now and that made Azar decided to answer truthfully.
"It is," she said in a soft whisper, "I don't know what will get me first if I where to fall in and nobody could get me out in time. Would I drown or would the toxins of the allergic reaction all over my body kill me before that can happen..."
It was an macabre thought but it was also a question that had been keeping her mind busy ever since all her classmates had gotten swimming lessons except for her.
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:31 pm

Aemilio listened to all she said, not once looking away from her, a serious expression on his face. Especially the end... now he couldn't help but feeling a little unsafe around the water himself.
He put a hand on her shoulder, looked her in the eye and smiled encouragingly; "I guess I'm just going to have to keep an extra close watch on you." then he used the shoulder he had his hand on to hintingly steer her away from the water; "how about we go somewhere else for a starter? I'm starting to feel slightly hydrophobic here."
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:42 pm

Somehow it did make her feel a little better when Aemilio told her that he was going to keep an extra close eye on her earning him a small, yet warm, smile in return. Azar let him steer her away from the pool walking aimlessly through the garden now, no longer looking around. No longer interested in exploring the rest of the garden. Coming to a halt she looked at Aemilio.
"I'm going to go to my room," she told him, "care to accompany me or do you have different plans?"
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:21 am

"I don't have a choise do I? I've just promised to keep a close eye on you, "Aemilio said with a playful wink. Then he let his hand slide of her shoulder down her arm, creating a brief caress that could've been accidental, "it would be tragic if I'd break my promise already wouldn't it?"
With a continious soft smile on his face he nodded towards the mansion, hinting they'd start walking and already setting the first step himself.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:26 am

Azar looked a bit confused at Aemilio, not having expected for the promise to be real just something to lighten the mood. When he let his hand slip from her shoulder down her arm for a possibly accidental caress, choosing to believe that it wasn't.
"Thanks," she said with a soft smile walking with him towards the mansion, Pangur Bán following right next to them going straight to her masters room once they where inside, "so are you also going to accompany me to my room or does your promise only count outside?"
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:35 am

"Hmm I don't know," Aemilio said hessitantly, his expression betraying he was only joking, "I'll have to charge you extra. But alright, since it's the first day... alright."
He already had one foot on the steps of the stairs as he smiled invintingly at her to come along.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:55 am

Azar smiled at Aemilio a little amused at his small joke walking with him up the stairs and towards her room. Opening the door Pangur Bán ran inside and jumped up on the desk meowing to her master who digged through her half unpacked suitcases. Taking out a towel and a catcomb she started drying and grooming Pangur Bán who purred loudly.
"I always dry off Pangur when she's gotten wet," she explained to Aemilio who would probably think her insane right now, "so that I don't have to worry about that later on."
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:32 pm

"Makes sense," Aemilio said, watching her as she took care of her cat with mild interest. Then his eyes strayed from the pretty girl and focused on the fluffy animal and he couldn't help but make a face; he didn't like animals much anyway and something about Pangur Bán made the cat even less appealing than other pets he'd encoutered so far. Catching himself being so irritated by some silly cat without any logical reason, an sensation he considered unsusual at best (( haven't you ever caught yourself thinking/feeling something really random and/or bizarre out of nowhere and just stand there a little freaked out at yourself wondering "where the hell did that come from?!" Well, this is something like thatXD )) and ordered himself to drop it.
"So," he said with a calm smile, letting show nothing of his strange experience (to be read above), "is there anything else you need me for? Or do you think you'll be safe from here?" He ended that with a teasing grin.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:49 pm

Once she was done with drying off and grooming every single inch of Pangur Bán Azar looked at Aemilio again smiling back at him. She shrugged, she would like it if he would stick around a little longer but she didn't really knew what to talk about. Taking a seat on her bed she patted the spot besides her, Pangur Bán already having taken a place on her lap.
"Though I do think I'll be safe here," she said, "you can stay if you want."
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:02 pm

"Actually," Aemilio said with a slightly naughty twitch in his grin, "there is at least one more thing I have to ask you... You see, as much as I enjoy an evening of seeing you and whathisface drink yourself into a coma... (( I'm getting the feeling he doesn't like Lugh O_O )) ...I'd prefer some one-on-one time? What do you kids call it nowadays? A date?" he joked at the end, impersonating an old man.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:19 pm

Grinning at Aemilio when he said that he wanted to have an actual one on one date with her instead of only watching her drinking challenge with Lugh. Guessing that he wasn't a big fan of her opponent, a little curious why that was, but not curious enough to ask about it now.
"I didn't consider the challenge the raincheck," she told him, "so yeah I would like to go on a date with you. How about tomorrow evening if it isn't raining then."
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:07 am

"I'd like that," Aemilio said pleased, but with a somewhat mischievous undertone. Leaning sideways against the doorpost, his arms over each other he went on: "what would you prefer? Dinner here or shall we find some place in Penrose?"

He was actually quite curious if there was a place in Penrose where they could have a nice meal. On the other hand, having dinner here in the mansion and do something together afterwards - in the wide Meinior grounds or maybe the roof terrace again - would probably leave them more privacy than any place in town. Or... 'Ah what the hell, just let her decide.'
So he awaited her response with a patient smile.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:54 am

To stay here for dinner or to go out for dinner, that is the question. The grounds did have a lot of possibilities for creating a good date, but she was also curious what date potentials Penrose had. So after a few moments of thinking she looked at him with a smile, giving Pangur Bán bellyrubs in the mean time.
"I vote for going out," she told him, "I'm curious to the possibilities that Penrose offers."
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:29 am

"Going out it is," Aemilio agreed, giving himself a small push so he was standing upstraight again and not leaning against the door. He quickly went over some practical issues in his head; clothing, time, location, reservations, transportations? 'No, all of that would come later, stay in the moment.'

((I just noticed my characters almost have more inner monolouge than actual outside coversations... ^_^'' ))

"How about I pick you up in your room at about... 7?" he asked, plucking a random time.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:53 am

Much like Aemilio Azar was mentally going over a what to do before the date list, clothing, make up, accessoires stuff like that. When he asked if he could pick her up at her room at seven o'clock she nodded.
"Sure seven is good," she agreed, "and does that mean that you are going to leave now or are you going to stick around a little longer?"

((they so do))
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:24 pm

In reply Aemilio looked sideways in a careless shrug; "well I suppose I could stay for a little longer, if you insist," he sighed as if it was a huge sacrifise, though unable to keep himself from grinning.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:41 pm

Smiling when Aemilio agreed to stay a little longer Azar patted the seat besides her.
"Well in that case why don't you sit down," she said, "and tell me a little more about yourself? What kind of hobbies do you have for instance?"
No harm in getting to know him a little better before they would go onto the date, who knows it might make their date a little more interesting.
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:26 pm

"Thanks," Aemilio said as he took the place Azar'd appointed him. Then of course came the questions - how had he not seen that coming? Well, at least that way he could get to know Azar a little better.
"Hobbies?" he mused, glad he'd already anwsered that question to a qouple of people here now, so the anwser came rolling out easily; "going out and socialising, I like most sports, uhr- I do play the piano but I wouldn't call that a hobby per say..." he said, his voice fading out in the end.
"So what about you?" he asked curiously, raising a challenging eyebrow, "something tells me you're not just any catlady who drinks too much?"
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:38 pm

A twinkle came to Azar's eyes when Aemilio said that he liked going out, socialising and sports and played the piano was a nice plus as well. Other then the piano it sounded like they had quite a bit in common.
"Well I also like going out, though you probably already guessed that from my drinking habits," she answered, "while I go out I don't mind socialising a little and I love almost all sports that involve a ball and running. Maybe we should try out the overgrown football field on the grounds sometime, if they have a ball that is..."
She hoped he would say yes, and who knows maybe some of the others would like to join in as well. Playing football or baseball or the likes was a great way of staying in shape in her opinion, especially when people didn't mind not playing by all the rules.
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next