Meinior Mansion II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enjoying the Sunset (07-12-2011) [Open for all]

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Enjoying the Sunset (07-12-2011) [Open for all] Empty Enjoying the Sunset (07-12-2011) [Open for all]

Post  Vampire Miyu Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:58 pm

It was the end of her third day here and Dominique could be found sitting by the table on the roofterrace, writing a letter in arabic script. The letter was directed to her grandparents in Egypt, informing them about how her trip went and what it was like so far. Well atleast she had been writing that, at the moment she was a little distracted by the setting sun that had just touched the top of the treeline colouring the leaves a beautifull red-gold. It wouldn't be long now until the sun would have fully set and the moon and stars would decorate and light the darkening sky.
The fact that Dominique had a blanket on her lap betrayed that she was planning on staying out even when the sun would be down. Maybe someone would accompany her while she took in the beauty of nature, maybe not, it would be nice though.
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Enjoying the Sunset (07-12-2011) [Open for all] Empty Re: Enjoying the Sunset (07-12-2011) [Open for all]

Post  TobiasBlack Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:10 pm

Having seen that the rain from yesterday had finally let up, Tobias took this chance to finally take in the view that many of the others in the mansion had spoke about, the view from the terrace. Having locked the room to his door, Tobias, his harmonica in his hand, soon made his way to the terrace, noticing that someone else was already on it, someone that he didn't know no less. A bit apprehensive at first, Tobias soon made his way out, his eyes locked on the girl as he soon came to a stop near her. "Hey there" he said, a friendly smile on his face as he kept his eyes locked on her. " Would you mind terribly if I joined you out here ? Or would you rather I left you be" he soon added, pocketing his harmonica just incase she asked him to leave.
TobiasBlack
TobiasBlack

Back to top Go down

Enjoying the Sunset (07-12-2011) [Open for all] Empty Re: Enjoying the Sunset (07-12-2011) [Open for all]

Post  Vampire Miyu Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:24 pm

Though a little lost in thought at the sight of the sun setting the treetops on 'fire' Dominique did notice someone opening the door to the terrace and making his or her way over to the table. She didn't turned to look away from the sunset until he spoke to her, a little hypnotized.
"Hi," she answered smiling friendly back at Tobias, "go right ahead, a little company can do no harm. I'm Dominique Karimi by the way." She put her pen down and extended her hand towards him for a shake.
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  TobiasBlack Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:35 pm

Upon hearing Dominique invite him to join her, Tobias smiled as he moved to one of the seats near her. " Thanks. Hope you don't mind me asking. I know how hard privacy is to come across in a place like this" he said as he took a seat near her. "Just didn't want to intrude" he soon added, looking out at the view before looking back to Dominique, her introduction and extended hand causing him to smile as he also extended hand, shaking hers upon taking hold of it.

"Pleasure to meet you Dominique, I'm Tobias, or Toby if you aren't one for formalities" he said with a smile as he shook her hand. After taking his hand away, Tobias soon returned his gaze to the view from the terrace, the brilliant skyline bringing a smile to his face as he looked out at the sun seeting behind the trees. "Wow, this really is some view" he said with a smile as he got comfy in his seat, patting the pocket he kept his harmonica in as he did so.
TobiasBlack
TobiasBlack

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:53 pm

Dominique made a dismissing gesture with her hand when Tobias told her that he had been worried about intruding on her privacy.
"If I want privacy I go to my room and lock the door," she answered with a wink, "everywhere else I don't mind people 'intruding'."
When he said she could call him Toby if she wasn't one for formalities she smiled at him; "In that case you can call me Nique if you like, at home most people call me that. It's a in fact a little strange to me that everybody here is calling me by my full name."
She looked back at the sunset when he vocalized his opinion on the view and nodded; "Yeah the view is beautifull and I can't wait to see how many stars there will be visible in a place in the middle of a forest like this with barely any laterns or other lightpolution."
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  TobiasBlack Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:09 am

Seeing Dominique's dismissive gesture, Tobias smiled as he shifted in his seat, bringing his legs up and crossing them on the seat as he looked back to her. "Good point" he said as he kept his gaze locked on her for a few seconds. Once he heard Dominique say he could simply refer to her as Nique should he wish, Tobias smiled. " Well Nique, I'll be sure to keep that in mind" he said with a friendly smile as he shifted his gaze from her to the sky line once again, Dominique's comments about the skyline causing him to nod in agreement.

"Yeah, it really is something else, can't wait to see what it looks like when the stars are out in force" he said as he quickly shifted his gaze to the darkening sky above, the thought of the clear night sky only serving to further excite him . "Kind of reminds me of home actually" he said as he kept his gaze locked, thinking back to his home for a few seconds before reutrning back to Dominique. "But I'll save you from my rambling" he added with a smile and a chuckle as he looked back to her again.
TobiasBlack
TobiasBlack

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:22 pm

Dominique chuckled as well when Tobias said that he would save her from his rambling. "Don't worry about it," she answered, "from which deserted place are you from if this deserted place reminds you of home?"
She didn't mean it in an offending way, she was really just curious about where he was from.
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  TobiasBlack Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:09 pm

Tobias picked up on the sincerity in Dominique's question, chuckling a little bit as he ran his fingers through his hair. "I'm from a province in Canada called Nova Scotia, Dartmouth if you want to get into particulars " he said as he kept his eyes on the horizon, a smile still on his face as he did so.

"Beautiful place, lots of woodland and lakes, especially in the area where my family live... couldn't help think back to it upon seeing the view, you know ?" as he said with a chuckle as he looked back to Dominique.

As he finished, he kept his gaze on Dominique, shifting once again in his chair as he did so to face her properley. "So Nique, hope you don't mind me inquiring, but from what region of this big old world of ours do you hail from ?" he asked, also interested in learning more about Dominique.
TobiasBlack
TobiasBlack

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:50 pm

Dominique listened curious and later on a little envious that Tobias had the luck of growing up in such a beautifull surrouding. All though had no idea where in Canada Dartmouth was, topographics had never been her strong point.
At the question where she was from she smiled a little, she loved London even though it didn't have as much nature as her current surroudings.
"I'm from London," she answered and then added as a small tease, "I assume I don't have to tell you where that is. Near the 'London Eye' it's nowhere as green as here but I still love it, if you go for a trip in the wheel after dark the lights of the city are almost as beautifull to see as the stars in heaven, especially during the holidays."
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  TobiasBlack Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:47 pm

Upon hearing that Dominique hailed from London, Tobias chuckled as he looked to her. "You'd be correct in that assumption Nique. Nevertheless, that's awesome" he said with a smile as he kept his eyes locked on her. Despite her comments that it wasn't as green as the grounds surrounding Meinior, Tobias' look of interest didn't waver, his gaze fixed on Dominique as he began to speak again.

"Nevertheless, to grow up in such a bright and vibrant city like London, it must have been amazing. The closest civilisation to my home was a port town...." as he looked to her with a smile and a chuckle as he leaned back in his seat. "...and that does sound divine" he added, in reference to the view from the London Eye at night. "So Nique, what are you here to study ?" he soon asked.
TobiasBlack
TobiasBlack

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:03 pm

Dominique nodded understanding that someone who had grown up in a small town such a big city as London was something special and impressive. Mentally wondering how long it would take before she would be longing back to a city, never having spend more then a month in a small town.
"I'm here to study Arts & Design," she answered and added a small explanation, just in case, "it's for those who already have a degree in goldsmithing to help with finding your own new and original jewellery designs. What about you?"
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  TobiasBlack Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:21 pm

Hearing Dominique divulge more information about the subject she was there to study, Tobias nodded along, the look on his face suggesting that he was in fact quite interested in what she had to say. "Sounds great, you must be quite the creative type then" he said with a friendly smile. As he heard her inquire into what he was studying, Tobias chuckled, his mannerisms suggesting he was a bit embarrassed about the subject he was studying. "Well, as geeky as it sounds Nique, I'm here to study History" he said with a smile as he looked out to the skyline again. "American and Canadian studies being my major....oh yeah, it's all go when I get hit the books" he soon added in a slightly sarcastic tone, a smile appearing on his face as he looked back to Dominique.
TobiasBlack
TobiasBlack

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:41 pm

Axel had been standing in the doorway for a while already, quietly listening to the conversation between Tobias and Dominique (being a quiet, inconspicuous person did have it's advantages; he was great at sneaking up at people without them noticing).
Now he finally decided to join the conversation.
"Well, with medicine as a study I guess I score higher on the geek-metre," he chuckled as a reaction to Tobias' comment. Then as he stepped up to them he quickly said: "sorry for eavesdropping, I just wanted to check if you were gossiping about me," in a joking chuckle. Of course he was still very shy - specially around Tobias who he hadn't officially met before - and his joke came out a little awkwardly and his face was decorated with his usual uncertain blush.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

https://mmii.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:03 pm

Dominique was just about to disagree with Tobias that his choice of study was geeky, but then Axel interjected saying that he was more geeky with studying medicine.
"Neither of you are geeks," she told both of them, giving Axel a small wave while talking, "I don't think someone is a geek just because he or she needs to read a lot of books and stuff for their study of choice."
She chuckled at Axel's small joke about them gossiping about him as well as the small blush on his cheeks, which she still considered cute.
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  TobiasBlack Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:34 pm

Tobias wasn't full expecting another visitor due to the time, so Axel's sudden appearance caused him to, once again, jump slightly, his sudden jump almost causing him to fall out of his seat. As he tried to regain his composure, he shifted in his seat once again. "Goddam I need to stop being so jumpy" he said quietly to himself before turning to Axel, a friendly smile soon appearing on his face as he listened to what the boy had to say.

"Wow, medicine ? I must say with your art and design Nique and our newcomers medicinal studies, my study of history must come across as absolutley boring in comparisson" he said with a chuckle as he turned to face the newcomer, looking between him and Nique. " Nice to meet you by the way man, I'm Tobias, or Toby if you'd prefer" he added with a smile as he extended his hand for Axel to shake upon looking back to him.
TobiasBlack
TobiasBlack

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:13 pm

Axel raised a brow at Tobias for a moment; 'was it just his imagination or did that guy just make a little jump upon seeing him?'

He smiled as he took Tobias' hand and shook it, "nice to meet you too. I'm Axel. Euhm, I suppose you can call me Ax if you think Axel is too long but... I'm not used to people calling me that so I can't promise I'll react," he added with a silly grin.
After his hand was returned to him he raised it to flash a wave at Dominique; "hey Nique," he said with a friendly smile, "how are you today? O and thanks again for the lotion, it really helped."
And already he could slap himself across the head; what kindof impression musn't that comment have made on Tobias?! Now the guy would think he had some gross skin dissease or something...! Or maybe that he and Dominique already got kinky with lotion in the brief time they knew each other.
'Now come on,' he said to himself in thought, 'don't immediatly overexaggerate, you know how you sometimes do that...!'
"I got sunburned," he explained to Tobias in complete calmth, succesfully hiding his whole internal freaking-out moment, "and she lent me her aftersun."
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:40 pm

Dominique raised a brow at Tobias when he said that him studying history was boring, not understanding where his seemingly low selfesteem came from. She looked back at Axel when he thanked her for the aftersun lotion and smiled when he told her that it had helped him.
"So Axel have you joined us here to witness the sunset and later on the stars," she asked him, "or where you just trying to disover how populair you are among the new arrivals?"
The sun had now almost fully disappeared behind the trees, colouring the sky a bloodred with a purple lining where it touched the dark blue of the night, the first stars having showed themselves.
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  TobiasBlack Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:03 pm

"I think I'll stick to Axel then, probably easier for us all" he said with a chuckle as he shook his hand, looking between him and Dominique as Axel greeted her, realising that the two of them had probably already met each other. Upon hearing the lotion remark however, Tobias's himself raised an eyebrow, despite his best attempts to keep a straight face. Realising Axel's remarks were probably not what he thought they were however, he waited patiently for what Axel would have to say, his smile returning as soon as Axel mentioned the after sun.

"Ah I see, I had heard that the day before I arrived was a nice day, shame I couldn't have seen it myself" he said with a friendly chuckle as he looked back to him. As he found himself getting comfy again, Tobias continued to shift his gaze between Dominique and Axel as Nique asked Axel if he was going to join them on their sky watching endeavour, his gaze sometimes shifting to the ever setting sun over the forest. "You're more than welcome to join us man " he said as he looked to Axel with a friendly smile, motioning to some of the empty chairs around them.
TobiasBlack
TobiasBlack

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:47 pm

Axel blinked at Dominique's question; something about the way she said it made him wonder if she wanted him to leave. But then when Tobias invited him to stay he realised he was overanalysing people's behaviour again and that he should just relax a little more.
"Thanks, yeah I'd like that," he said with a smile as he grabbed a chair and sat down next to them.
So... I'm guessing you both plan to stay out here until after the stars are up?"
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:13 am

Dominique smiled when Axel sat down besides them not just under the motto the more the merrier, but also because she quite liked his company. She nodded when he asked if they where planning on staying out until after the stars where out, well she was planning on staying out for quite some time. Holding up her a part of her blanket as a time indication for how long she was planning on staying out.
"I'm not going anywhere any time soon," she told him with a smile.
She then noticed that she hadn't gotten any further with her letter to her grandparents and she shook her head at herself and muttered: "*Ana zythum"

(*I'm terrible (or at least thats what it should mean XD))
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  TobiasBlack Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:32 am

Hearing Axel's question about staying out late, Tobias leaned back in his chair looking out at the horizon and then to the sky as Dominique answered Axel first. Upon hearing her finish, Tobias turned to him with a smile. " I was originally coming out here to play, the mood seemed right" he said with a smile as he reached into his pocket rummaging around before taking out a harmonica after a few seconds.

As he held it up for Axel and Dominique to see, he spoke again. "Given how late it's gotten now though, I'd rather not disturb anyone" He soon added, pocketing the harmonica soon after. "That being said though, now that I'm out here, I like to star gaze and I wouldn't mind seeing how the stars looked from here" he said with a smile as he looked back at the darkening sky above.
TobiasBlack
TobiasBlack

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:47 pm

"Ah," Axel said with a smile at both of them.
"Nice, can you play the harmonica?" he then asked as Tobias got out his instrument but then - to his disappointement - put it away again.
Then he leaned back in his chair as well, staring at the beautiful skyline.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:36 pm

Dominique looked at Tobias and his harmonica with a glint of curiosity in her eyes especially when he said he had come out to play on it. She seemed a tad disappointed when he said shortly after that that he wasn't going to play on it because of the time.
"I'd like to hear you play sometime," she said with a smile while he put the insturment away.
Then she followed their examples and sat back in her chair to enjoy all the beauty nature had to offer, knowing herself well enough to know that the letter would have to wait until the next day.
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  TobiasBlack Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:48 pm

Having picked up on Dominique and Axel's disappointment at the fact he had pocketed his harmonica, Tobias rose an eyebrow, a smile soon appearing on his face as he went back into his pocket, taking out his harmonica again and looking at it, his gaze eventually returning to Axel and Dominique. " I could play if you want, it isn't a problem " he said with a smile as he looked over his harmonica again. After a few seconds though, his gaze shifted to the horizon. " I just thought, given how beautiful and serene this view is, you'd rather I not interrupt it with my playing " he soon added as he turned to them, ready to pocket the harmonica should they wish to just sit and enjoy the view a bit more.
TobiasBlack
TobiasBlack

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:48 pm

"I'd love to hear you play," Axel said with a friendly and asking smile, "I think it might improve the mood. If you can play something soft and easy?"
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next