Meinior Mansion II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exploring the grounds (07-11-2011) [Open to all]

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Exploring the grounds (07-11-2011) [Open to all] Empty Exploring the grounds (07-11-2011) [Open to all]

Post  TobiasBlack Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:58 pm

Having exited his room, Tobias looked down the hallway, catching sight of the door to the terrace at one end and the door that led to the stairs down to the lower floors at the other end. With the rain practically ricocheting off the door to the terrace, Tobias decided it was probably best to leave exploration of the mansions gardens and the like till a later date, the thought of getting soaked twice in the same day being something he wasn't exactly keen on.

Not one to be deterred however, Tobias took off in the opposite direction, making his way through the door at the end of the hallway and to the stairs, fully prepared to explore some more of the mansion and not really expecting anyone else to be around sans Aemilio, Azar and maybe Lenny. Regardless, he continued onwards, undeterred in his efforts to explore the place he would be calling home for the next year.
TobiasBlack
TobiasBlack

Back to top Go down

Exploring the grounds (07-11-2011) [Open to all] Empty Re: Exploring the grounds (07-11-2011) [Open to all]

Post  Little Blue Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:11 pm

Keo had kept herself stuck in her room most of the day, just going through some old footage and taking notes. Her favorite videos were always viewed when she was alone, since most people wouldn't even believe what was on them. The rain gave her the perfect excuse to spend her morning locked in her room anyhow, it's not like there was much else to do.

But eventually, she got a bit anxious from just sitting around so much, and thought she heard the door to the terrace open and close. Someone thought it was a good idea to go out there? Poking her head out from the door, she saw someone she didn't recognize heading for the stairs. "Hey!" she called over to get his attention before shutting door and walking over, "I take it you're new? Well, newer, I just got here yesterday, hah."
Little Blue
Little Blue

http://littlebluesblog.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Exploring the grounds (07-11-2011) [Open to all] Empty Re: Exploring the grounds (07-11-2011) [Open to all]

Post  TobiasBlack Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:23 pm

As Tobias made his way through the door to the stairs, he soon found himself drawn to the voice of someone he didn't know yet, stopping in his tracks soon after hearing the initial statement. Turning around, he found himself greeted by the sight of a young, blonde haired woman at the end of the hallway, Tobias looking to her for a few seconds before finally speaking up.

"Um, yeah, just arrived a few minutes ago actually" he said with a chuckle and a smile as he made his way back through the door, his eyes locked on the girl at the end of the hall as he moved towards her. "I'm Tobias by the way" he added as he extended his hand to her.
TobiasBlack
TobiasBlack

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:32 pm

"Oh? Caught ya early then, huh?" she grinned as he walked over. "And I'm Keoki, or Keo for short. Nice to meet you," she shook his hand before readjusting her cap. The guy seemed nice, but it was a shame to arrive on a day like this where he'd be stuck inside for what was looking to be a decent while.

"Man, must have been a pain in the ass to get here today," Keo pointed out, "But hey, if you've got nothing better to do, wanna just hang out? I'm not saying this to sound rude, but, I'm pretty damn bored right now." She was honest at least, though some might rather she did without the bluntness too.
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  TobiasBlack Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:43 pm

"Nice to meet you too Keo" he said as he shook her hand. As they finished shaking hands, Tobias chuckled at Keo's follow up statement about the trip up, smiling as he looked out at the rain fall outside. "Oh you're telling me Keo, though the fact I was not only unable to summon a cab, but had to walk up certainly took the edge off things" he said in a slightly sarcastic tone as he returned his gaze to Keo. Upon finishing however, he chuckled again.

"Still, I suppose it could be worse" he added with a smile. Upon hearing Keo's offer to hang out, Tobias, after a few seconds of thinking, nodded, deciding it would be fun to have some company in his trip. "Ah sure, could be fun" he said as he looked back to the door to the stairs. " I was actually going to go explore some more of the mansion, if you wish to join me...unless you had something else in mind" he added, just incase Keo had something else in mind to do while they hung out.
TobiasBlack
TobiasBlack

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:57 pm

"Oh man, that's a run of bad luck," she replied, though she did laugh a little at his predicament. She took a few steps back towards the stairs, but her pace was slow so Toby could join her, "As for what to do, well, I haven't really checked the place out much myself, so a little exploring could be fun."

"Yesterday I spent the morning in town, and when I got back I was mostly straightening up my room, so I haven't checked out the place just yet. I'm sure there's gotta be something interesting around, though, right?" It was a rhetorical question, but she didn't really care if he answered anyway.
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  TobiasBlack Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:10 pm

"Like I said though, could have been worse.....though I'm having a hard time thinking of how" he said, looking to the side as if to suggest he was thinking of something. Shaking his head, he soon returned his gaze to Keo, listening to what she had to say once again. Upon hearing that she was also up for exploriong the grounds a bit, a smile returned to Toby's face. " Ah good to hear Keo" he said as he began to make his way back to the door to the stairs, holding it open upon reaching it so Keo could make her way through. Hearing Keo's rhetorical question, Toby looked through the door before returning his gaze to her with a smile. "Guess theres only one way to find out" he said with a smile as waited by the door for Keo.
TobiasBlack
TobiasBlack

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:17 pm

"What if it was lightning out? That could be worse," she pointed out with almost too happy of a tone, but she thanked him as she passed through the door. "I think there's mostly bedrooms on the upper floors," she added on the way down, keeping her voice down enough to be just between her and Toby so they wouldn't disturb anyone as she got to the next floor. Peeking around proved it. Just more rooms, minus the terrace this time.
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  TobiasBlack Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:22 pm

Running the scenario over in his head, Tobias, after a few seconds, nodded in agreement. "Yeah.....yeah, that would have definelty sucked" he said with a chuckle as he closed the door behind Keo and himself. Upon reaching the floor below, Tobias nodded in agreement, looking around at the different rooms on the 1st floor. "Yeah, I think you're right Keo" he said, also keeping quiet as to ensure he also didn't wake anyone up. After a few seconds, he turned to Keo again. "Shall we try the bottom floor ? There's surely got to be something interesting down there" he said quietly as he looked to Keo, waiting for her answer.
TobiasBlack
TobiasBlack

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:33 pm

"I would hope," she mumbled mostly to herself, "Gonna get really boring on rainy days otherwise. Maybe I should have bought a laptop before coming out here," instead her money had gone into getting herself a new camera, "Ah well. Yeah, let's just keep going then," she replied as she took a step back from the hall and turned towards the next flight of stairs down. At least she had someone to chat with if there did turn out to be little to do.
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  TobiasBlack Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:43 pm

"Likewise Keo, likewise" he said in agreement. It wasn't till a few seconds later that he realised his power had inadvertently kicked in again, allowing him to hear what Keo mumbled to herself. Realising he had to act quick as not to draw attention to it and keep it hidden, Tobias quickly turned back to Keo. " Yeah, a laptop would have probably been a good idea. Here's hoping these rainy days don't persist then" he said with a chuckle as he looked back to Keo, moving down the stairs as he did so. Upon reaching the bottom of the last flight of stairs, Toby looked around, waiting for Keo to catch up as he waited at the bottom of the stairs.
TobiasBlack
TobiasBlack

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:00 pm

She found it a bit odd that he responded to her first remark, but shrugged it off as having said it louder than she thought. She went back to the stairs, hopping down a few at a time, maybe just to amuse herself, but using the handrails to keep her steps quiet. At least it got her to the bottom faster too. "Mrs. Nellis around?" she asked, seeing as she hadn't had the pleasure of meeting Mr. Nellis... yet. But if they needed something to do, Mrs. Nellis, or Ceceile, would probably know something as long as they could stand the chatter inbetween.
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  TobiasBlack Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:11 pm

When Keo asked if Mrs Nellis was around, Tobias looked around the main hall area, keeping an eye out for the walking burst of sunshine that was Mrs Nellis. After failing to see her, Toby returned his gaze to Keo. " I'm sure if she were around, we'd know Keo" he said with a chuckle as he looked around. "Truth be told, I'd much rather chat with Mrs Nellis than her husband..but don't tell him I said that" said Toby as he shot Keo a serious look, hoping that his look would convey the serious nature of Mrs Nellis rather stoic husband. Upon giving the hallway another glance over, Tobias' eyes came to rest on the door to the dining room area. "Maybe she's in here" he said as he moved towards the door, hoping to find something of interest within.
TobiasBlack
TobiasBlack

Back to top Go down

Post  Sairis Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:03 pm

There was a faint sound of a motorcycle engine as it came down the road, it got a fair bit louder but not enough as to really disturb anyone,it made its way through the gates and towards the mansion.The engine soon went silent as the bike was turned off,Creed casually got off the bike and moved under what little onning was left by the porch to protect it from the rain,but it still was getting fairly wet.He tilted his helmeted head towards the porch then decided to move the bike there while mumbling to himself. "Hopefully they don't mind.....its not like its gonna be here forever, n I dunno where the garage is.." He pulled off his helm after the bike was settled and put it on the seat.He then quickly fixed up his hair with his comb and adjusted the cloth nurse mask with the demonic fangy grin. Once he was done he pulled the tie that held one of his bags down to the bike(it doesn't have a mini storage box like some others) the other was on his back.Creed swiftly picked it off then went over to the door and knocked on it, patiently waiting to be let in.
Sairis
Sairis

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:18 pm

Keo started to move towards the dining area with Toby when there was a knock at the door. "Hm? Hey, maybe it's another new guest," she made her way over to the door, opening it to see a darkly dressed boy, as soaked as one would expect on a day like this. "Hey, welcome to Meinoir, haha, wanna get out of the rain now?" she asked, stepping out of the way. She turned back towards where Toby was, wondering if he'd found Mrs. Nellis, especially since they now had a new arrival.
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  TobiasBlack Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:24 pm

Much like Keo, Tobias' attention was soon drawn to the sound of the knock on the door. Upon watching Keo open the door, he initially raised an eye brow, taken aback slightly by the new guy's appearance, the nurse mask in particular causing him to tilt his head slightly. After a few seconds however, he returned to his normal self as he looked to the new guy. "Hey man, welcome to Meinior" he said with a smile and a nod. As he looked around, he failed to see any sign of Mr or Mrs Nellis. " Just wait here guys, I'll try and find one of the owners" he said with a smile as he made his way into the dining room, hoping to locate one of the owners sooner rather than later.
TobiasBlack
TobiasBlack

Back to top Go down

Post  Sairis Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:45 pm

Creed shifted in his spot once the door opened, he studied the two new faces a second before replying. "Thanks, and defiantly. Only hate the rain when I'm out in it n end up soggy." he smiled a bit behind his mask and made his way in when Keo moved. He looked around the room a bit noting some differences,the format was very familiar but mostly everything else was different.He nodded when Toby spoke. "No huge rush,take your time." He put his bags down by the door and pulled his mask down before holding his hand out to Keo. "Names Creed."
Sairis
Sairis

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:55 pm

And just when Tobias entered the dining room mrs Nellis was ready to leave it.
"O hey dear," she said in her usual bright tone as she saw Tobias, "sorry, I'll be with you in a second, just have to see who's at the door." Without waiting for his anwser she paced on to the hall where, to her surprise, the newest tennant was already inside.
"O hello there," she said, regaining her broad friendly smile in a split second, "you must be new here?" to Creed, extending a hand, "I'm mrs Nellis, the landlady. O but please, call me Ceceile - otherwise I feel so old," she added with a wink.
"I'm so sorry for keeping you waiting, I was in the middle of baking a cake, I just couldn't drop everything like that. But welcome, welcome!"
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

https://mmii.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:57 pm

"Keoki, or just Keo," she responded, shaking his hand before Mrs. Nellis arrived. Keo didn't say anything else, since she seemed busy, and just let her talk to Creed so he could get introduced with the landlady.
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  TobiasBlack Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:02 pm

Before Tobias could even get a word out, Mrs Nellis rushed past him, Tobias standing in place for a few seconds before realising what had happened. "Actually, that was what I was going to tell you about" he said to himself as he watched her leave the room. After regaining his composure, Tobias turned back to the main doorway, crossing the threshold and back into the main hallway area. As he watched Mrs Nellis introduce herself to the new tennant, he moved over to Keo's side and kept quiet, waiting for the ever chatty Mrs Nellis to finish her introduction.
TobiasBlack
TobiasBlack

Back to top Go down

Post  Sairis Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:34 pm

Creed smiled at Keo. "That's a interesting name..." He was going to say more but was distracted by Mrs Nellis coming over. He shook her hand when she held her hand out. "..Hi..Ceceile,I'm Creed" He said so again in case she didn't catch it when he told Keo. He for sure hadn't seen Mrs Nellis the last time he was here, so defiantly a lot has changed since he was gone and he would look more into that later. It had also been a good while since he had been around someone so cheerful, and that one person had driven him up the walls a few times.His smile almost faded as his lips twitched a slightly but he kept it. "It's okay and Thanks." He paused a moment. "New, in a way, returning I guess you could say. I had been here before a couple years back." Creed was surprised he was able to keep up with her but managed it.He glanced to the other two wondering how they reacted to her on their first meet,he turned his attention back to her when she started talking again.

Last edited by Sairis on Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sairis
Sairis

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:54 pm

"O my, here I am bursting in when you were just meeting up with all your new friends when you were just getting to know each other!" she apologised, "silly me, I just wanted to introduce myself.
She turned to the whole gang and cheerfully asked: "so you guys, will you explain Creed here how the whole moving in thing here works?"
Then just to Creed: "and soon as you've picked a room, come see me for the room keys ok? I'll be somewhere on the bottom floor."
Then to the rest again: "be nice to our new guests ok? Ok, goodbye dears, I'll see you at dinner!" and she walked off.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

https://mmii.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:00 pm

Keoki watched as Mrs. Nellis left before grinning, looks like Creed lucked out, "Well hey, guess we'll have to show you around then. You said something about returning? Have you been here before? I met a guy named Lugh who's spent some time here before too," she mentioned, in case the two might know each other.

"But yeah, there's still plenty of rooms open. Toby, you wanna come along too?" she invited, turning back to him. Having some new friends around would be nice, especially with not much to do with the rain as it was.
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  TobiasBlack Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:08 pm

As Tobias also watched Mrs Nellis leave, he also turned to Creed, taking his hands out of his pocket as he did so. "Be thankful man..." Tobias said as he looked around to make sure Mrs Nellis was out of the room. "....She's the nice one" he added quietly, the fear of Mr Nellis hearing him still in his mind. Upon hearing Keo's invitation, Tobias nodded with a smile, looking between her and Creed as he did so. "Sure, at least it gives us something to do till the rain lets off " he said with a friendly smile as he moved to the stairs, standing to the side as to let Keo and Creed go up first.
TobiasBlack
TobiasBlack

Back to top Go down

Post  Sairis Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:41 pm

“It’s all good, it was nice meeting you.” Creed rubbed the back of his neck as he listened to Mrs. Nellis go on, he let his arm drop when Mrs. Nellis finished . “Will do.” Which was an answer to both her last sentences. He got tired of holding the smile and it faded once she left, turned to Keo and Tobias. “Yep, I’ve been here before. All I gotta say is most of the furniture is different and rearranged. But a mini tours a good refresher to coming back.” He tilted his head slightly trying to remember Lugh. “Hmmmm I’ve heard his name and seen him here and there but we haven’t hung out since my last stay here was very short.” He picked up his bag and slung his backpack over his shoulder he chuckled at Tobys comment. “I’ll keep that in mind.” Creed followed them to the stairs he nodded slightly in thanks to Toby letting him got first, he paused and motioned for Keo to go before him. “Ladies first~” He followed right behind her watching the stairs as he went up.
Sairis
Sairis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next