Meinior Mansion II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feeling Sporty 09-7-2011 (open for all)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Feeling Sporty 09-7-2011 (open for all) Empty Feeling Sporty 09-7-2011 (open for all)

Post  Vampire Miyu Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:36 pm

It was afternoon and Azar walked out of the mansion wearing sportclothes and carrying a soccerball in her hands. Planning on messing around a little with the ball in one of the open spaces of the garden.
She loved playing streetsoccer with the other teens from the neighbourhood she had grown up in, especially because they ignored pretty much every rule. It wasn't uncommon that after a 'friendly' game she came home covered in scratches and bruises, some people ended up worse, but most of the time it was just lots of fun.
Walking through the garden she let her eyes wander around, hoping to find someone that wouldn't mind kicking the ball around a little. Though ofcourse she wasn't going to tell that person that she was quite a bit faster then the average person and didn't play by the rules.
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Feeling Sporty 09-7-2011 (open for all) Empty Re: Feeling Sporty 09-7-2011 (open for all)

Post  SaisCy Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:45 pm

Also happening to be in the garden was Aemilio, by fortunate chance already wearing his sports clothes; he'd been practising freerunning by himself for a moment, hoping to impress Keoki with his improved skills next time they'd practise together. Apart from that it was also a fun way to blow of steam and get a good work-out.
He'd just dropped himself on the grass, resting for a moment. As he was staring up to the sky, he didn't notice Azar's pressence.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

https://mmii.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Feeling Sporty 09-7-2011 (open for all) Empty Re: Feeling Sporty 09-7-2011 (open for all)

Post  Vampire Miyu Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:54 pm

Seeing Aemilio lying in the grass wearing sports clothes as well Azar smiled. He had proven himself stronger then average, though she was still stronger then him if gravity wasn't against her that is, so it could be fun to kick the ball around with him.
"Hey," she said calling out to him, dropping the ball to her feet and kicking it in his direction so that if he didn't catch or reflect it it would hit him in the stomach, "care to play?"
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:05 pm

Not really focussed, Aemilio didn't react in time to stop the ball from knocking him in the side of his torso. Fortunatly it didn't hit hard - it was more that he didn't see it coming that startled him.
After he felt something hitting him he immediatly sat up and looked around, blinking a couple of times with the memory of the sun imprinted in wherever he looked. After his normal vision returned he saw it was a ball, and Azar who'd kicked it.
"O hey," he replied, his eyes gliding over her and he took the ball in his hands then put it in his lap, "what are you upto?"
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:16 pm

Grinning when she saw Aemilio sit up once her ball had hit him in the side, amused by both his reaction as well as the fact that she hadn't lost her touch in the few months that she had been too busy to play. Walking over to him Azar looked down upon him, a thoughtfull expression on her face, internally discussing with herself whether or not to kick the ball while he was holding it in his lap like that.
"Just felt like kicking the ball around," she answered with a shrug, "care to join in?"
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:27 pm

"Actually I'm not sure I want to be seen with you," Aemilio replied, not yet showing his distance was only a joke. Then he grinned up to her and added: "fine, but if anyone asks, I'm only joining you because I'm pretty convinced you'll keep kicking the ball in my direction if I say no, alright?"
As he said that he got up, causing the ball to drop to the ground and roll away from them a bit. "So what do we do? Just kick it back and forth over or... do you happen to have another 20 guys in your back-pocket or what?"
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:47 pm

Azar smiled at the idea of going to kick the ball from Aemilio's lap when he said that he wasn't sure if he should be around her. Her smile fell a little when he said that he would play, but it increased again when he mentioned the excuse of repeatingly kicking the ball against him. She was going to remember that one, walking over to the ball she kicked it up and held it up with her knees.
"I was kinda thinking along the lines of one on one," she answered at the question if she had another 20 players in her backpocket, "but I guess we can also just kick the ball back and forth. Unless of course you've got another 20 players in one of your pockets?"
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:56 pm

"No I don't have 20 other players in my pocket," Aemilio replied dryly, "that's my penis." He realised it wasn't a classy joke but he couldn't resist. Too much of an open goal.
Come to speak of that; "I'd like a match better to be honest. What'll we use as goals?"

SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:12 pm

"Charming," Azar replied with an eyeroll, "but I know how much of that is real and what is stuffing." It was an open goal and she couldn't resist, but to keep things casual she looked around the garden to see if anything could function as make shift goals.
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:17 pm

"How unfair," Aemilio replied, "you can make a comment like that and I can't, just becaues no one expects you to be anywhere near charming anyway."
Then he joined her in looking around the garden for goals; "I suppose we can use those trees as the goal poles for one? So what's the rules and which ones will you be breaking?"
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:34 pm

Looking back at Aemilio when he said that no one expected her to be charming Azar raised a brow a little ticked by that comment. "You better watch your tongue," she said looking over the garden again, "or I'll tell Keoki just how much of that lump is real and how much is stuffing."
Her eyes going to the two trees Aemilio suggested to use as a goal she shrugged looked good enough and with one on one one goal would be enough. A grin spread across her face when he asked her about the rules, at first she had wanted to just not tell him but since he asked.
"No crying unless you break something other then your ego or skin," she answered straightforward, "other then that there are no rules. That's how we play it in my neighbourhood, think your man enough for that?"
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:47 pm

Though he'd be extremely pissed when pretty much any other human being would say that to him, it come off as a challange more than anything else when Azar said it - admittedly, the Keoki-part was a little too far under the preverbial belt.
Instead of making another snappy comment they just played for a while, both making pleanty of mean moves and acting out underhand tricks to lose their ticket into heaven forever. Finally Aemilio leaned against his goal-tree, to slowly slide down it and drop into the grass, needing a breather after quite an intense game.
"Crap," he panted, "remind me never to play a full demon."
He realised he verbalised her secret out loud there, but honestly didn't really mind; if anything it would be funny if she got upset about it.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:14 pm

Taking a deep breath Azar let herself fall down in the grass, letting out her breath in a satisfied sigh. It had been some time since she had a decent game of soccer, and this one had been a real good game. She didn't even mind Aemilio's comment about never playing against a full demon, guessing that if someone overheard him saying that he or she would think it was a joke. Instead she actually chuckled at that comment.
"I have to say you are a better opponement then I would have though you would be," she said, still lying in the grass staring at the sky, "we are going to have some more games this year whether you like it or not."
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:17 pm

Turning to her with a grin, Aemilio challengingly but also amused replied: "o really?" as if to lure Azar out, "and what if I say no?"
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:20 pm

With a small shrug Azar sat up when Aemilio asked what she would do if he said no. "Simple," she answered, "I'd kick the ball against you until you agree to join in. And if that doesn't work I'll think of something else."
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:34 pm

"Hey, can I ask you something?" Aemilio asked, ignoring that last comment because he knew that if he'd think about it, he'd get a sensation of pain in his nuts just thinking about Azar hurting him there. He still grinned over to her, his head leaning on his hand as he lay on the ground when he went on: "have you ever accomplished anything without using sexual or violent intimidation?"
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:47 pm

Raising a brow at his somewhat strange question Azar stared at him for a few moments, coming to the conclusion that with their past encounters it wasn't such a strange question after all. Though it was a slightly offensive, understandible conclusion but still slightly offensive.
"Yes," she answered then added with a small grin, "but it's usually more fun when I do use sex or violance. But what do you care? Aren't you all close with Keoki?"
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:49 pm

Not fully understanding Aemilio replied a distanced: "what does that have to do with anything?"
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:52 pm

"Well you have been ignoring me pretty much all the time ever since you eye has fallen on Keoki," Azar answered, her eyes locked on Aemilio, curious to his answer as well as his bodylanguage, "what makes you want to talk to me again all of the sudden? And don't say that it's just because I just kicked your butt during the soccer match."
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:55 pm

At that Aemilio didn't have an immediate reply and he turned his head away for a moment. "Jealous much?" he replied without looking at her.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:06 pm

"Don't flatter yourself," was Azar's immediated answer, but as she looked a little longer at Aemilio she got the feeling there was something more behind it. Why else wouldn't he look at her when he asked her if she was jealous. Standing up she walked over to sit against the tree opposite the one he was sitting against.
"Why can't you ask me if I'm jealous while you are looking at me?" she asked an amused smile on her face.
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:51 pm

A little annoyed by that question - but not wanting to let it show - he turned back to her with a smug smirk; "just wanted to give you a chance to unnoticably gaze at me in a desiring and admiring way as you remember that night."

That made him wonder; "I'm guessing you've never fallen asleep next to someone hmm?"
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:06 pm

Azar merely eyerolled at Aemilio's answer though his question that followed made her a little annoyed. It wasn't so much the question itself it was more the memory of her being so careless, she should've paid more attention to how tired she was.
"It has actually," she answered, clearly a little annoyed by herself about that, "but those few times the guy I was sleeping next to was so drunk that I could either sneak away without them noticing it. Or they where just so drunk that even when they saw me they didn't remember it the next morning or blamed it onto a nightmare or something. Either way I've always been lucky, until now... I don't understand you, you called me beautifull when we both woke up, and yet you go for a normal human girl. Why? Did I scared you off?"
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:41 pm

"Do you ever have sex with sober people?" he asked her in a mocking chuckle. But as she returned the turn to anwser a question to him - and quite a private one at that - his expression turned a little more serious.
"What do those two things have to do with each other?" he asked, avoiding having to share his opinion on Keoki or Azar with her for several reasons (and trying not to be amused by the notion of Keoki, the werewolf was 'normal'), "since when is finding someone psysically attractive an automatic reason for chosing someo- it really bothers you doesn't it?" he replied, a grin slowly growing on his face.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:52 pm

"Rarely," Azar answered Aemilio's first question, "it's easier to maintain my secret when the guy I'm screwing is drunk. Seeing as I have the tendency to loose control over my strenght when I'm in the mood, as you can probably remember."
Pulling the ball towards her with her foot she put the ball on her lap spinning it a little around when he asked her what him finding her attractive would have to do with him being with Keoki. Ignoring the comment about it bothering her that he seemed more into Keoki then into her.
"Guys are usually more into the woman that they find attractive," she answered him factlike, "but putting that aside why did you ignore me ever since that night? Afraid that Keoki might see us and suspect more?"
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next