Meinior Mansion II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feeling Sporty 09-7-2011 (open for all)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Feeling Sporty 09-7-2011 (open for all) - Page 3 Empty Re: Feeling Sporty 09-7-2011 (open for all)

Post  Vampire Miyu Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:42 pm

"Good sex," Azar answered with a grin, "having fun. Staying out of the hands of scientists or freak christs."
Was she really that supervisual? No, of course not she wouldn't be any fun if she was, but it's fun to mess with Aemilio's head.
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Feeling Sporty 09-7-2011 (open for all) - Page 3 Empty Re: Feeling Sporty 09-7-2011 (open for all)

Post  SaisCy Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:01 pm

"You're just so deep aren't you?" Aemilio replied, a sarcastic raised brow, not entirely certain wether or not it was Azar's intention to come off as an uninteresting shallow piece of work. "You should work with children more often..."
With that sarcatic comment done he tried again: "seriously now...? I mean, I appreciate good sex as much as the next guy, I don't like scientists all that much over all and am far from compatible with religious people but... is there anything worth mentioning you do enjoy?"
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

https://mmii.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:38 pm

"Torture/trick people," Azar answered when Aemilio asked for more things she was interested in, "drinking, partying, burlesque, music..."
There was more to her, but she really didn't like talking about that side of her, her sensitive caring side. Yes she actually has one, but because of past experiences she just finds it so much easier to hide that side from all living beings. Or only show it in very small and widely spaced moments making it very easy to asume that it isn't really part of her personality.
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:48 pm

"You'll make for a great mother one day," Aemilio replied sarcastically as Azar mentioned some other things she liked to do, a small grin on his face. Then a curious thought came to his attention and he asked her: "so... how you trick and torture people for fun do you? Often? And if so, I have to know... how would you go about tormenting me?"
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:57 pm

Azar glared at Aemilio about the mother comment, that had struck a sensitive chord. She raised a brow when he asked her about her hobby of torture and trick people. Did he seriously think that she was going to share that secret? Especially how she was, possibly, going to trick and or torture him.
"You'll see," she answered a devious grin on her smile, "unless Keoki will beats me too it. I don't know is she the jealous type? Jealous enough to be hurt when she finds you here with me and possibly seeing us when we had made out?"
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:54 am

"I'm not sure," Aemilio replied in a shrug, appearing more careless about the matter than he actually was. If anything, actually, Azar's reply confused him. Did she intend to physically harm him? Lord knows she'd have a fair chance of doing so with her fire powers... or did she just 'theoretically' intend to have Keoki get mad enough to hurt him?
"But either way," he went on, his smug grin returning, "it doesn't matter 'cause Keoki isn't going to find out. Right?"
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:13 am

Azar didn't care that Aemilio didn't have much of a reaction to her vague threat. He would have a reaction when/if she would start to torture him. She did raise an amused brow when he asked about Keoki finding out.
"I'm not going to tell her if that's what you are getting at," she answered with a shrug but then added with a grin, "but I can't help it if she walked by while you pulled me into a kiss."
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:49 pm

"I never did any such thing! Kissing you while I distinctly promised Keoki she could trust me?" Aemilio replied in an overly fake innocent tone, followed by a grin and thinking out loud: "woaw, how weird would it be if I was like that?!"
Shaking that thought of - him and being nice, wasn't that just enough to make one sick?! - he returned to a brigther topic; "so... as you're not going to give me glimpse on how you'd go about tormenting me... how about an example with my stepbrother?" (yes, in his world torturing plans with Axel as the main subject was a brighter topic)
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:06 pm

Having to bite her lowerlip to keep herself from laughing Azar looked at Aemilio with a huge grin on her face when he asked how weird it would be if he would actually stick to his promise to Keoki. A part of the reason why she liked him was because they where rather similiar in quite a few ways.
Her grin shrunk a little though, when he asked her again to tell him a little something about how she was planning on torturing him, shaking her head.
"I won't," she answered, "that wouldn't be any fun and would ruin the element of surprise. Talking about surprises isn't that high school that you where hanging around the pool with yesterday not a little young for you?"
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:43 pm

Already disappointed Azar refused to even form a hypothetical situation where she would annoy Axel, Aemilio wasn't in the least happy when Azar asked him about his little sister in that tone.
"Her name is Hoshi," he said, a irritated tone and small glare expressing how he felt about the way Azar'd said that, "she's my little sister."
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:04 pm

At first Azar was a little confused why Aemilio was so annoyed with her for asking about the high school girl until the words 'little sister' came to pass. Understanding, but also surprise, lid up her face and she thought for a few seconds before saying anything.
"Well forgive me but you two look nothing alike," she said, not really bothered that he was/had been bothered with her assumption, "and you have so far failed to mention that you Axel isn't your only sibling. For as far as he actually is a sibling of course."
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:15 pm

"It's complicated," Aemilio replied bluntly. He realised he might be coming off unexplanably short there, managed a weak smile and said to Azar: "forgive me, I'm quite serious when it comes to family."
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:33 pm

Azar raised a brow when Aemilio was so blunt and short with her, even after he gave as an explination that he was quite serious when it come down to his family. That was rather hypocrytical of a guy that was threating his stepbrother like crap, but then again that might mean that Hoshi was actually related to him.
"Hoshi is your actuall sister?" she asked him with a bit of disbelieve in his voice, "You two are actually related, not like with you and Axel?"
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:17 pm

"Of course she's not my actual blood-related sister," Aemilio replied, as if nothing he'd said before was a logical reason for Azar to be confused about the matter, "but I consider her that. Unlike some other people," he added, unsubtily pulling a face when he indirectly brought up Axel. "Anyway, she's a nice girl so be nice to her alright?"
Then after a brief silence he pulled a face once more as he asked her: "I don't really come of as if I'd date someone her age do I?!"
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:57 am

Azar did her best to not let her confusion get the best of her, or let her annoyance take over because of that. She could be very illogical when it came down to family as well, but it was hard to keep that in mind when someone else was being so illogical.
"I'll consider it," she answered, her annoyance slipping a little, before answering his second question, "no, that's what surprised and confused me about it. But the question still remains that if you like her so much then why did you never talk about her, and why is she here?"
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:12 pm

When Azar repeated her question, Aemilio tilted his head at her; "it's not in my nature to share things close to my heart," he replied dryly, "have I given you a different impression by accident?"
His attitutude turned less cold when he went on in a close-to-cheerful tone; "she moved her with an exchange program. I didn't even know she'd be coming here until she surprised me." He chuckled at the revived memory; "she's a sweet, a bit childish though - sometimes."
At the least he was pleased Azar didn't honestly assume he'd be interested in someone Hoshi's age... that was a relief. But he did wonder: "why the suspicions?" he asked with a raised brow, slightly grinning, "or is it just confusion?"
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:25 pm

Azar raised a brow at Aemilio's answer to her repeated question, not very impressed by the answer, but knowing that sooner or later she'll get a satisfying answer out of him. "So far you had given me the impression that there hardly was anything that was close to your heart," she answered, "other then your wardrobe and lifestyle."
As Aemilio started telling about the why behind Hoshi's enterance Azar looked a little weirded out at him. It was clear that he really did care for his so called sister, and that was just a strange sight for her. She hadn't seem him really care about anything, let alone a sibling that wasn't actually a sibling.
"You just seemed rather close," she answered at his question, "and seeing as you two look nothing alike and you never mentioned her I assumed she was a date or something."
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:18 pm

"Nah," Aemilio replied with a grin and a head-shake, "I'm risking enough messing around with you under Keoki's nose - bringing girls over here on dates would be pushing it just a little too much, don't you agree?"
Then he took a couple of seconds to consider what he just said and thought out loud: "I'm a romantic."

Then he wanted to make a snappy comment at her - he came off as someone who didn't care about much except his wardrobe and lifestyle...? She was one to talk! But that reminded him of something he found much more interesting than picking a fight with her; "getting back to your burlesque... seeing as that seems to be the most interesting thing in your life..." Ok fine, he couldn't help but make a small snappy comment in the middle, sue him, "where could I admire this gift of yours again?"
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:23 pm

Azar laughed when Aemilio called himself a romantic, it wasn't to laugh at him it was just amusing to her. She raised an amused brow when he asked her about her burlesque and where he could see her do that a small grin was added. Leaning in to whisper in his ears, just to mess with him, she answered: "In the BEAN every fridaynight. I give half an hour show on the first floor, if you want to know at what time it begins..." her smile turned into a small smirk, "you'll just have to visit the BEAN and ask the bartenders."
Before leaning back again she couldn't resist to tease him a little by giving his earlob a small lick and kiss, like she had the night of their date (while they where already behind closed doors ;P).
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:37 pm

Unable to keep his cheeks from turning slightly crimson, Aemilio's eyes lingered on Azar (not her face, all the time, necessarily) as she sat back. "You're hardly promoting yourself by making this such a task for me," he replied, his slight blush ruining the casual act he wanted to hold up. Of course he wasn't going to ask her to tell him anyway, pride (amongst other things) getting in the way. That and he had to bite his tongue, just not to call her a prostitute in some well-formed way.
"How long have you been doing that anyway?"
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:25 pm

Azar couldn't help but smirk a little satisfied when she saw the blush on Aemilio's cheeks, it looked good on him, it proving that his ego wasn't so big that it couldn't be penetrated. At his question of how long she had been in burlesque she had to think for a moment.
"Uhm..." she started, "I started as a waiters in the club my mom works when I was about eleven years old and I got on stage when I was... thirteen or fourteen if I'm not mistaking... So that makes it about six to seven years. Damn didn't know it has been so long already."
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:31 pm

"Thirteen?" Aemilio repeated in a disaproving manner, "that's a little young isn't it...?"
He didn't comment on the fact that he could imagine his hormonal 14 year-old self having no problem that idea whatsoever. Now he was older though, a girl as young as that doing burlesque seemed inappropriate at best.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:47 pm

Azar merely raised a brow at the dissaproving note of Aemilio's responce, not really agreeing with it in her case at least.
"I never said that I looked my age," she answered, "I could easily pass for sixteen especially when I was on the stage. And besides it started as me falling in for one of the other girls when she got sick just before show time."
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:03 pm

"How does that make it less wrong in any way?" Aemilio replied, pulling a face.

((love short posts))
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:11 pm

"It's less wrong because I knew what I was about to do when I first got on stage," Azar answered with an eyeroll not understanding the dilema he was making out of it, "and I choose to do it myself. No one forced me and I loved it."
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next