Meinior Mansion II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feeling Sporty 09-7-2011 (open for all)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Feeling Sporty 09-7-2011 (open for all) - Page 2 Empty Re: Feeling Sporty 09-7-2011 (open for all)

Post  SaisCy Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:37 pm

A tad disappointed Azar didn't express any irritation towards his mocking comment, Aemilio sighed and decided to leave the provoking jokes in the past for the time being; "well to be honest... yeah," he replied with a casual shrug, "cause to be perfectly frank, you're a bitch, I'm a bastard... me hanging out with you would leave it nothing but a matter of time before one of us got on edge enough for you to spill my secret and me to angrily broadcasting yours."
He tilted his head at her and asked: "or were your predictions differently?" in an honestly questioning way.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

https://mmii.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Feeling Sporty 09-7-2011 (open for all) - Page 2 Empty Re: Feeling Sporty 09-7-2011 (open for all)

Post  Vampire Miyu Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:05 pm

Strangely enough Azar seemed a little dissapointed when Aemilio told her that he had been consciously ignoring her in the hope to not blow either of their secrets out of annoyance. "Yeah actually I do think so," she answered, "we are talking now and we aren't threatening to expose each others secret. And we have a saying in Holland, soort zoekt soort. Which basically means that people that are alike will always be drawn to each other."
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:17 pm

Aemilio stared at her for a moment, unsure and -honestly- starting to feel a little awkward. Did she mean that in a friendly way or....? He wanted to ask her but hessitated because that would probably reveal they way he interpreted that ever so uncharming sounding Dutch saying.
Finally he decided to make a neutralising comment: "well... I suppose we can hang out a little more," he said with a small, friendly grin, "if you promise to behave...?"
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:37 pm

Azar smiled a little, honestly, happy when Aemilio said that they could hang out a little more, actually liking the idea of that. Even though she pick up his unsure and awkward feeling, but it didn't bothered her, in fact it reminded her of something.
"What is up with the hostality between you and Lugh by the way?" she asked an amused look on her face, "It has gotten a lot worse since the party."
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:06 pm

"You noticed huh?" Aemilio replied, looking away as he pondered the situation for a moment; Azar had a slightly different look on overly bastardly actions... maybe he could just tell her exactly what happened? Before even ending that thought he realised he wasn't going to do that.
"We've just had a good... open-hearted talk after everyone went up that night," he said evasively. Bringing up Lugh reminded him of something else; "do you still hang out with him a lot?"
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:14 pm

An open-hearted talk, yeah right I wander how many threats where uttered.
Azar looked amused at the thought and regretted that she hadn't had the change to eavesdrop on it. She shook her head when Aemilio asked her is she had been spending a lot of time with Lugh, her expression betraying that she wasn't all to happy about that.
"No," she said, "he seems quite busy with school. I believe he's making the university's library his second home. Why do you ask?"
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:29 pm

Aemilio grinned a little, first at her amused face, then at her reply though he didn't bother explaining her why it amused him other than the obviously lied: "just curious."
He leaned towards her a little, grinning slightly happily: "ok fine," he admitted, "I'm not just curious. But don't tell me you're honestly surprised I'm pleased you're not hanging out with him a whole lot...?"
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:43 pm

Leaning forwards as well Azar grinned still back at Aemilio she was about to ask more about him being 'just curious', but he answered that question already before she could. She could guess why he pleased that she wasn't hanging out with Lugh all that much, but she felt like mess around him.
"Why? Are you jealous of that?" she asked, her grin increasing a little at the mere thought of that, "Or that I might side with him if he ever plans to pull something on you?"
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:54 pm

Sighing - but also grinning - at Azar's clear and obvious attempt to mess with him. "Well..." he started, between you being a fire demon and him being a... whatever he is; my common sense didn't allow me to absorb most of the information he was every so 'thoughtfully' spouting out. Anyway, I'm guessing I'd be better off not having the pair of you up against me. Not that I could see why you'd want to team up with him..." he went on with a shrug, his expression turning bored as he thought of Lugh, "leave it to him to be a freak and still be uninteresting. Or... annoying, if anything worth mentioning."
His grin returned, though a hint uncertain, as he asked: "or do you have a different take on that?"
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:12 pm

Listening amused to Aemilio's opinion on Lugh Azar's grin never left her face. She could understand his opinion but that didn't mean that she fully agreed with it. Lugh's wide knowledge of mythical creatures was something that interested her, hoping that he would tell her something about fire demons without having to reveal her secret.
"I have no idea what he is," she answered, "but I am planning on finding out. So yes I do find him interesting as well as a good drinking partner, he's the first to keep up with me. I wander how he is capable of stomaching so much alcohol without getting drunk or passing out..."
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:58 pm

Aemilio sighed, his good mood starting to get ruined by Azar expressing her liking for Lugh. "Whatever," he replied in a shrug, looking away again a little grouchy for a moment. Then he thought of something, a grin - slightly more diabolic than the previous one - appeared on his face as he turned back to her and corrected himself: "actually... I'm suddenly quite interested... how exactly were you planning to find out 'what' he is?"
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:13 pm

Azar chuckled when she saw that Aemilio was getting grouchy because she had said that she liked Lugh, which made her wonder about the exact why behind that. Her thought where interupted when he looked back at her with a devious grin. Her own grin going devious as well when he asked her how she was planning on finding out what Lugh was. She didn't have a plan yet, but she guessed that Aemilio would be more then willing to help with both coming up with a plan as well as helping her with putting it into action.
"I don't really know yet..." she answered truthfully, "a direct confrontation will most likely be fruitless, or he'll want me to answer first... I'm still trying to think of a way to trick it out of him, but I don't think he is the type that is tricked easily."
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:40 pm

"Ah well, in setting up a plan I would say we can trust you to try and wiggle things out of him the nice..." he paused for a moment, nodding to a certain area below her head before looking her in the eye again, "...voluptuous way - stick to your strong points... and I'll stick to your weak poinst; being subtle and sneaky."
When she pointed out Lugh wouldn't be tricked easily he - not out loud of course - was forced to agree; as much as he enjoyed to point out the opposite, Lugh was no fool.
"But as for concrete ideas... I don't have much either," he sighed, "nothing other than you winning his trust - I'd do it myself but I've burned that bridge already."
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:16 pm

Azar grinned and chuckled when Aemilio hinted to her usual way of getting what she wants, though she very much doubted if it would really work on Lugh. She got curious when he told her that he had burned the bridge to getting Lugh's trust, guessing it had to do with the conversation she wished she had eavesdropped.
"I don't think looks will get me far with Lugh," she answered, "but I might be capable of getting his trust... I was planning on asking him more about that soulmagic stuff he did during the party. Guess we could start with that and see where it leads."
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:41 pm

"Fair enough," Aemilio replied with a nod, "so how are you planning to gain his trust?" he asked next, curiously but a hint skeptically too.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:54 pm

"I have absolutely no idea," Azar answered with a wide smile, "I'll make something up as I go along..." She shrugged at the last part, she never consicously tried to get someones trust or unconsicously for that matter. Though there where some people that did trust her, other then her mother, which she still found a little strange. She didn't considered herself to be a trustworthy person and didn't see any point in denying that, so getting Lugh to trust her was going to be interesting.
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:57 pm

In reply Aemilio nodded, stared into the distance, thinking for a moment... then smiled again. He made his way to Azar on hands and knees, until he was quite close to her, grinning at her challengingly: "how do I know I can trust you?"
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:13 pm

Azar raised a brow when Aemilio crawled so close to her, uncertain what to make of that until he vocalized his question that is. Grinning for a moment at him she leaned forward, their noses almost touching, her grin had turned into a sedusive smile.
"Because you have a secret of my that needs to be kept," she said in a voice that sounded like rough silk, "and I have a secret of you that needs to be kept. It's not exactly trust, but it's pretty much the most trust that I usually share with someone."
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:17 pm

Before grinning a little wider, Aemilio leaned in a little more and kissed her (no really, kissing.)
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:21 pm

Being caught a little of guard that Aemilio was actually, really, kissing her Azar froze for half a second before kissing back, putting a hand on the back of his neck. She had never been one to have any ethical problems with making out with someone else then the person the kisser or kissee is in a relationship with. That and that Aemilio was a good kisser helped as well.
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:16 pm

After a very enjoyable sesion of tongue-related action, Aemilio slowly pulled out of the kiss a soft smile on his face.
"Damn," he sighed, still smiling, "why do you have to be so..." there disagreed with himself on the matter: "no, cute isn't the right word. Too sweet," he mused. Then he grinned at her and added: "no offence."
And for once he honestly meant those words; he didn't mean to insult Azar but he just really didn't associate her with sweetness.

"Anyway," he went on, still grinning and leaning back a little more so he sat comfertably, leaning on his one streched arm, "why do you have to be so whatever you are, that makes me want to risk Keoki hating me...?"
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:15 pm

Enjoying the long and pleasant kiss with Aemilio Azar pulled back when he did, letting go of his neck as she did that. Her palm had turned reddish and sensitive because of the sweat that was on the back of Aemilio's neck, she didn't show that it had happened though.
She grinned back at him when he said that 'cute' didn't described her, a little amused that he really didn't wanted to offended her with that. "Don't worry none taken," she told him still smiling, it turning into a grin again as she added, "and I'd like to think that I am just that good."
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:49 pm

"For the sake of avoiding an argument, let's just agree that's the reason," Aemilio replied with a grin, rather blaming his attraction to Azar on her being that good than on him being that easy. "I'm guessing you're not a big moral supporter of the concept of monogamy?" he asked in a chuckle.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:54 pm

Azar made a dismissing gesture when Aemilio asked her about monogamy, thinking that spending your entire live with just one person was boring. But then looks with a bit of a grin at him, returning to his previous statement.
"Since when do you avoid an argument?" she asked, curiousto the reason behind this strange reaction of him.
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:06 pm

"I'm doing you the monumentally rare favor of complimenting you," Aemilio replied with a grin, "don't push your luck - you're not that good."
Then he grinned a little more and couldn't resist but being curious: "so keeping your opinion on your appealing skills in mind... combined with your standing on the matter of monogami... and the overall true or faked aura of not giving a crap... what exactly does matter to you?"
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next