Meinior Mansion II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enjoying the Sunset (07-12-2011) [Open for all]

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Enjoying the Sunset (07-12-2011) [Open for all] - Page 3 Empty Re: Enjoying the Sunset (07-12-2011) [Open for all]

Post  SaisCy Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:18 pm

So they both sat there for a little while, both blushing up to high heaven and uncertain what to do now.
Finally Axel made a move; he leaned in a little more - only enough for their noses to be pressed softly against each other. He carefully started moving his head left and right, repeated this a couple of times, then stopped; in short, he gave her a small eskimo kiss.
Afterwards he blushed even more than before but he was grinning now as well, looking at Dominique with a small cheeky twinkle in his eyes. He had no idea why he'd just done that but...

Actually, he did know why he'd done that!

He did it because he fancied Dominique and from what he could tell she liked him back. Time to make a move. Time to... Ok so it wasn't the romantic 'kiss the girl'-moment like in the movies but even so, his little nose-kiss was cute, very bold by his standards and less envasive than just pulling her into a snog he figured.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

https://mmii.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Enjoying the Sunset (07-12-2011) [Open for all] - Page 3 Empty Re: Enjoying the Sunset (07-12-2011) [Open for all]

Post  Vampire Miyu Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:43 pm

A very small chuckle escaped Dominique when Axel gave her an eskimo kiss her blush getting three times as worse as it had been. Smiling back at him when the nose kiss was done, though she wished he hadn't stopped. The rational and less impulsive part of her brain was being completely suppressed by whatever part of her brain it was that was telling her to do something now.
So she leaned in a little as well their lips almost very very almost touching, but then for the briefest of moments their lips touched. It felt like her blush was covering not just her entire face but her entire body, hoping that she hadn't gone to far.
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:34 pm

Axel let out a relieved breathe and smiled happily when she smiled back at him. 'Thank God,' he thought, 'she didn't mind!' It took him an extra couple of seconds to realise that, if she didn't mind him doing it... that meant she liked it! So that meant she liked him?!
Still completely overcome by that realisation he just stared at Dominique as she moved her lips closer to his.

His heart was racing, his eyes were wide-open with the shock and surprise... his mouth fell open a little. Which probably is a badly timed thing for your mouth to do when you're about to make the first lip contact with a shy girl you like.
So he quickly forced his mouth closed and just in time. When Dominique's lips gently touched (and only just touched) his he felt butterflies in his stomach.
He didn't even think about the next thing, it just happened; he sat up so he could lean in a little more, changing lip contact into a kiss. Also did he put the hands closest to her on her hand, his thumb softly stroking the skin.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:14 pm

Butterflies started eating away her stomach when she felt Axel's lips on her especially when he really kissed her. Closing her eyes she kissed him back, also liking him putting his hand on hers. Turning her hand with the palm up, curling her fingers around his hand.
When there kiss was over she leaned back only a very little, opened her eyes and smiled at him, there still was a small blush on her cheeks.
"That was really nice," she said in a soft voice, still a little weirded out with herself of what she/they had just done/shared.
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:47 pm

"It was," Axel agreed smiling back at her and... not blushing! Ok maybe little but this was not his usual nervous blush but a calm happy one. That, and he was a little proud of himself as well, that he'd actually dared to kiss her. He'd be sure to thank Tobias in the morning.
"Waow," he said in a soft chuckle, "do you have any idea where this all just came from?"
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:28 pm

Now that they had actually kissed Dominique started to realise that she really liked Axel and she was glad that he felt the same way. At his question if she knew where the kiss had come from she had to chuckle as well, shaking her head; "I have no idea, other then that it felt right to do it."
Laying her head on his shoulder with a happy smile she looked at the beautiful stars, giving his hand a gentle squeeze; "Just like this."
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:48 pm

Axel regained his full blush again when Dominique rested her head on his shoulder. He didn't pay any attention to the stars with her there, but just put his arm around her - pulled the blanket right again so they'd both still be under it - and smiled happily.
"I know," he said in a soft voice. Then after a moment of silence; "hey Dominique, can I ask you something? Because uhm, I was wondering... I'm not saying I think you're the type for it or anything! - actually it's that I don't really think you're the kinda person who'd do... uhrm... What I mean is..."
He took in a deep breath, giving his tongue some time to get untied - and he was blushing some more now again, as he really thought/hoped he'd be over the nervous stuttering now that he and Dominique had kissed).
"... I was wondering if you're always this... easy...? Y'know with guys? Kissing?" His voice got less and less certain about asking his question in the first place. But then, he needed - or at least wanted to know.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:27 pm

Dominique smiled when Axel put his arm around her while keeping the blanket wrapped around the both of them, though having a small sense of this all being surreal. Like something from a movie or a book or a dream, not that she minded she just hoped that it really was real.
She got a little worried though when he started stuttering while he tried to ask her something, she looked at him keeping her head on his shoulder though. When the question was finally out she blushed quite a bit, understanding where he was coming from.
"No," she bit her lower lip before continuing, "this was... actually... my first...kiss..."
She never had had a problem with not having had her first kiss before, but, even though she didn't think he was that kind of guy, he might for some strange reason have a problem with that.
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:13 pm

When Dominique confessed it to have been her first kiss Axel's eyes widened. He hadn't kissed that many girls in his lifetime himself but he actually had experienced a first kiss (with tongue too, I may add).
Now he felt a little guilty; he'd just kissed her, stolen her first kiss just like that. It wasn't like their kiss was meaningless to him but now he felt like he should've made it a lot more special.
'Ok now, don't overdramatise." he said to himself in thought, 'see how she feels first?'
"Uhm, Dominique?" he started in an apologetic tone, already assuming he'd done her wrong, "do you... I- I hope you don't regret your first kiss being with me? I mean, I can imagine you wanted it to be a bit more special?"
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:27 pm

The apoligetical tone of Axel's voice made Dominique that she was the one that had done something wrong. Was he actually the kind of guy that is bothered by her not having kissed someone before him (with or without tongue). So it was a big relief when he was worried that her first kiss wasn't special enough, she was even so reliefed that a small chuckle escaped her.
"Don't worry," she told him in a reassuring voice, "we are alone under the cover of a beautiful star and moonlid sky, and it just felt right. How should a first kiss be any more special?"
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:23 pm

At that Axel smiled, just as relieved as Dominique had been just now. Then when she pointed out they actually had a pretty special first kiss together just now, Axel finally stopped worrying. And that was when he noticed the starfilled sky and his arm around this pretty girl, a blanky around them both...
Like several times before he came to the realisation he really spent way too much time inside his head, worrying and overthinking things, causing him to miss so many things.
"I guess you're right," he said with a smile, placing a small kiss on her hair. After a moment he couldn't hold back the next question though: "hey, if you don't mind me asking... how can this be your first kiss? I mean, you're so pretty. I'm sure all the guys back at your hometown would kill for a kiss from you...!"
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:46 pm

As Axel kissed her hair Dominique smiled but at the question of why it had taken her so long for her first kiss despite her looks she blushed again. She didn't mind the question it was more that he called her so pretty and that guys from her hometown would kill to get a kiss her.
"I don't know about that," she answered honestly, "I never really kissed someone because I just never felt like really kissing someone. And well no one had ever tried before so yeah... That's why."
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:25 pm

"oh, uhr, right," Axel replied a little embaressed - of course it was perfectly normal not to have kissed someone at her age, just because the right person never came along! Why didn't he even take that into consideration? Now he must've come of as some guy who just tries to lip-wack everything...!
"That's aimable," he said, instead of the endless rant going through his head, "I mean, with peer pressure and stuff in mind..."
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:55 pm

Unaware of the mental rant Axel was giving himself Dominique was wondering if she should ask him out on a date, now that they had kissed it would be nice. Though this had kinda a date like feel to it, even though she had never been at a date. When he said that it was aimable that she hadn't kissed anyone before him because of peer pressure she merely shrugged.
"I've never paid much attention at pressure," she explained, "and it also helps that none of my friends ever applied any on me for things like not having had my first kiss yet."
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:40 pm

Axel smiled and nodded; "good friends can help a lot." He himself didn't do things he didn't want out of peer pressure himself, but had to admit it hadn't left him untouched; despite being fully aware that it was stupid to base your choices as an individual on what the masses are doing, it would be a lie to say he was left unaffected by the pushing and the mocking that occured quite frequently. 'I might not tell her that,' he said to himself in mind - possibly the shortest self-rant he's had so far, which was a good thing because that left him time to think up that it might be a good idea to see more of Dominique (( please refrain from making that dirty in your head... yes you! T_T))
"Hey, would you like to go do something tomorrow?" he asked, smiling at the thought of it, "you know, just us?" *enter the blush*
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:03 pm

Dominique smiled and nodded when Axel said that good friends helped a lot with resisting peer pressure, her mind wandering back to her friends at home. Being a little lost in thought when she was asked if she wanted to do something with only Axel tomorrow. Which is the reason why it took her a while before she had fully progressed what he had just asked her, a blush creeping across her cheeks once she had progressed it though.
"Well that depends," she teased with a cheeky smile, her blush still very present, looking at him, "what did you had in mind?"

((I so made that dirty in my mind >=3 and don't worry Dominique has already slapped me for it))
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:15 pm

Getting a bit nervous when it took Dominique a while to respond, he was extra releaved when she (indirectly) agreed. "Well," he thought out loud, "maybe we can go explore Penrose?"

(( mwuaha, short post as revenge for your dirty mind!! ))
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:41 pm

Dominique smiled at Axel's suggestion of exploring Penrose, if the weather would allow it that would be nice. She had explored Penrose a little on the day of her arrival, but she wasn't going to tell him that. So she nodded in agreement; "Sure if it isn't going to rain as hard and much as yesterday. I can show you my goldsmithing studio if you like."

((evil! T.T))
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:38 pm

Axel nodded happily in agreement; "sure, sounds like fun! And I'll show you..." there his good idea went astray as he hadn't been in Penrose yet. "Well, I don't know if there is an icecream parlor around there somewhere but if there is I'll definetly show it to you and buy you an icecream?" he asked with a chuckle at how that sentence turned out.
'Nice save,' a sarcastic voice in his head went.
"Anyway," Axel went on, overpowering the voice in his head, "at what time shall we meet? And where?"
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:15 pm

Dominique chuckled at Axel's little slip up, not minding it and finding his save quite resortfull.
"I'd like that," she answered, being a big fan of ice cream, she had to think about the when and where question though, "hmmm I'm not much of a morning person so maybe early afternoon? And how about we just meet up in the hall?"
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:31 pm

"Sure," Axel said with a smiled nod, "I'm a morning person myself but I'll find something to fill the time."
'Like stressing out?'
Dismissing the voice in his head - a task not suitable for the faint of heart people - Axel just smiled, gave her a small peck and concluded: "it's a date."
He then felt very weird and shy about having said that, though not nessecairily in a bad way. So instead of talking more he just leaned his head sideways against Dominique's gently and stared into the sky ahead of them for a bit, a content smile of his face.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:27 pm

"A date it is," Dominique answered with a smile and a blush putting an arm around him as well. She had never been on a date before so she was both looking forward to tomorrow as well as a little nervous about it. But now at the moment she was just content with Axel so close next to her and with their beautiful surroundings.

((good moment to end?))
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:40 pm

How true
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3