Meinior Mansion II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exploring the Garden in the Evening (7-11-2011) [Open to all]

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Exploring the Garden in the Evening (7-11-2011) [Open to all] - Page 4 Empty Re: Exploring the Garden in the Evening (7-11-2011) [Open to all]

Post  SaisCy Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:21 pm

"Sure," Aemilio replied with a smile, then unable not to let out a brief chuckle at the voice in his head stating something about him ending up 'pretty buff if he kept following his dick around after all these sportsy girls.'
Snapping out of it quickly again and pretending nothing happened he continued in a challenging tone: "at least... I should ask this before I play you... You're not a sore loser are you?"
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

https://mmii.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Exploring the Garden in the Evening (7-11-2011) [Open to all] - Page 4 Empty Re: Exploring the Garden in the Evening (7-11-2011) [Open to all]

Post  Vampire Miyu Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:36 pm

When Aemilio asked if she wasn't a sore loser Azar raised a challenging brow back at him, she didn't mind losing if it had been a good game. And it was a good game to her if she didn't have to play by all the rules, her opponents didn't cry every time they took a bad fall but just got back up and just kept playing.
"Only if you really earn the victory," she told him with a playfull grin, "oh and just so you know I don't play by all the rules. I'm used to playing streetfootball with other teens from the neighbourhood and it got quite rough often so be prepared."
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:55 pm

Aemilio frowned at Azar's comment; "it's no fun if you cheat..!" he stated disapprovingly shaking his head, "those rules are there for a reason and..." and like that the corners of his mouth curled over and he couldn't hold back his laughter; "damn, how does Axel manage to vomit up nonesense like that with a straight face?!"

Going on in a more serious tone he said: "really now, I don't care at all. I'd make rules just to be able to break them. *ahum, only in a completely sportive and harmless way of course," he added grinning insincerely.

Then - seemingly out of nowhere - he got up again. "Now if you'll excuse me fair lady," he said, "I have one or two tiny matter to attend to." And in a normal voca: "I'll see you tomorrow?" with a confident yet playful smile.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

https://mmii.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:54 pm

Azar just raised a brow at Aemilio when he was lecturing her about having to play by the rules, she had to chuckle at the vomitting part though. And then when he continued that he would make up rules just to break them she seemed pleased, at least now she could play the way she loved and was used to. Maybe, just maybe, her time here in this godforgotten village wouldn't be as horrible as she had feared it would be.
When he suddenly stood up she was a little surprised though, not really having expected him to say yes to sticking around a little longer if he would have to leave already. But then again she was starting to feel the effects of an entire day of traveling and it would be best for her to be alone behind closed curtains and door before she would get too tired.
"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow," she answered, not getting up; partially because of Pangur Bán, "good night."

End?
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4