Meinior Mansion II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scouting Penrose (07-10-2011) [Keoki, Lugh, Aemilio]

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Scouting Penrose (07-10-2011) [Keoki, Lugh, Aemilio] - Page 2 Empty Re: Scouting Penrose (07-10-2011) [Keoki, Lugh, Aemilio]

Post  SaisCy Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:08 pm

Aemilio smiled at Lugh for a moment; as much as he hated it, in a way he did respect this guy.
"Thanx," he said when Lugh insisted he'd pay their drinks, "next time, drinks are on me."
When Keoki started about stores he kept his ears open - he couldn't care less about sweets but clothing stores, shoe shops and pretty much any place they sold luxery items at were like oxigen to him. He didn't say this of course, knowing much people associated this with homosexuality.
"If you want to go find a store that sells sweets, I'll go with you," he said, "I'm afraid I promised my stepmom I'd send her some local sweets. Besides, I'd like to see some more of the town."
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

https://mmii.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Scouting Penrose (07-10-2011) [Keoki, Lugh, Aemilio] - Page 2 Empty Re: Scouting Penrose (07-10-2011) [Keoki, Lugh, Aemilio]

Post  Little Blue Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:17 pm

"Heh, guess I almost forgot," she replied, putting her money away, "Thanks Lugh."
When Aemilio offered to go with her, she was glad at the idea of company, "Sure, that sounds good. And if it doesn't bore you too much, maybe we can see what other kinds of shops there are?" she asked. But so not to be rude, she looked back to Lugh, "You wanna come along or stay here to catch up? From the sounds of it, I don't think we have to worry about you drinking too much, anyway."
Little Blue
Little Blue

http://littlebluesblog.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryel Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:32 pm

"Ah I'll finish catching up some other time, Gabriella isn't here so, my life won’t be at risk for leaving with having a good long chat." Lugh chuckled before waving Paul over "Ready for round two?" the bartender asked. "Afraid not, as acting tour guide it would seem I'm being called into duty." He said handing Paul the money for their drinks. "If that’s the way it is." Paul sighed obviously looking for more a catch up, "I'll be back tomorrow, we can have a right natter then." Lugh called as he made for the door.

"So where to first?" he asked "Or are we just going to wander for a bit?" he asked his companions.

Ryel

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:05 pm

"Good, yeah," Aemilio said, already half-off his barseat. Ejrm Keoki asked if he minded looking around for other kind of stores he had to keep his enthusiasm down; as much as he liked shopping, he decided that wasn't the best way to make himself look manly and impressive.

"We'll get him back to you soon as possible," Aemilio said to Paul with a laugh, "thanks for the espresso and see ya?"
Then coming back to Lugh's question he simply turned a questioning look to Keoki. "Well?" he asked.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:16 pm

"Yeah, thanks. I'll probably be back around later, myself," she said over to Paul before sliding out of her seat. Hearing as to where they should head, she shrugged slightly. "Why not check out any shops on the way to this sweets shop you mentioned? See if any other good places are along the way," she replied. It never hurt to get familiar with the local stores, especially when she had money to waste.
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryel Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:37 pm

"So be it." Lugh said starting off towards the town square, humming an upbeat tune as he went. "If you don't mind I'd like to try getting some money from the ATM?" he asked acquiring a pair of glasses and his walled from his pockets. "Returning to his humming he wandered a few feet ahead of the pair.

Ryel

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:00 pm

Aemilio smiled pleased as Lugh left them for a moment; he already was trying to find an excuse to lose him for a moment - then the shopping thing came along but damn, the guy went along with him - so him leaving now was a Godsent!
"Hey euhm, Keoki?" he started, smiling gently and looking her in the eye; only then fully noticing how pretty her eyes were.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:06 pm

"Alright," she watched Lugh step away, but turned back to Aemilio when he spoke. "What is it?" She noticed he seemed to be staring at her and got a bit shy, though she tried not to act like it by glancing away after a second.
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:22 pm

"I was just wondering," Aemilio went on, his cheeks turning just a little tiny bit crimson, "if maybe, you'd like to go out with me sometime?"
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:27 pm

That wasn't exactly what she expected, and she turned a little red herself. But she ended up smiling a bit as she replied, "Yeah... it could be fun. Heh," she tugged at the brim of her hat, lowering it slightly as a nervous habit, but added, "You have anything in mind or should we make arrangements later?" She wasn't quite sure when Lugh would be back, but it probably wouldn't take long.
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:21 am

"Great," Aemilio replied happily, "tonight? After dinner maybe?" he then sugested; he already planned a couple of things to do on their first date - already assuming Keoki'd say yes - but now he figured it might be more fun to just wander around town and keep their options open for whatever they felt like doing at the time.
In any other situation he would've also asked Keoki out for dinner at a nice restaurant but he didn't want to miss the first meal at the mansion. Besides he figured Keoki would like to be there too, as it was a good way to get to know everyone who arrived today as well as mr and mrs Nellis a little better.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryel Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:03 pm

"Well that's that." Lugh said returning, his wallet a bit heavier now, "Shall we forge on? Eh you two ok?" he asked getting the feeling that he had missed something during his short absence. Removing his glasses and pocketing them, not really waiting for an answer, not expecting one either, he started towards the town centre again.

Ryel

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:20 pm

She noticed Lugh coming and spoke a bit more quietly, "Alright, sounds good. I'm in room 22." A date couldn't hurt, though she wanted to avoid getting too attached to anyone. Then Lugh seemed to notice something was up, only making her a bit more shy so she didn't say anything about it, and thankfully he just went back to walking instead of expecting an answer. If Aemilio wanted to say something, that was up to him, but Keo decided to just follow behind and head for the shops, though she glanced back at Aemilio for just a second.
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:02 pm

"Yeah, let's go," Aemilio replied when Lugh suggestsed they'd 'forge', not in the slightest intending to inform him of the nature of the the brief exchange of words between him and Keoki. He'd much rather go check out some of the stores Penrose had to offer - also, he could see what the little town had in store for him to use for his upcoming date. And while they looked at shops together he might find out some more about Keoki, things she liked or didn't like, which could come in handy for later too.
O yeah, and there was Lugh; Aemilio almost forgot about him.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryel Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:25 pm

Lugh took back to his humming as the three walked along, the humming soon escalating into a small dance his shoes clacking on the pavement in rhythm with his humming. "Take it I can't convince you to join me?" he asked turning to the pair, 'Not a chance I look like a mad man to them.' he thought jumping up on to the edge of the fountain.

Ryel

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:32 pm

"Nah, seems like you're having enough fun on your own," Keoki replied with a quick laugh, watching him go along with his tune. She supposed she shouldn't have found it as amusing as she did, seeing as a lot of people thought it was weird when she started hopping over little obstacles or climbing walls when she messed around with freerunning. But instead of worrying about that, she moved over towards the fountain Lugh had jumped on to get a better look at it.
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:53 pm

Aemilio blinked at Lugh's sudden urge to dance publicly. He didn't mind the young man doing it but still found it a bit strange; at first Lugh'd seemed like an overcheerful present kindoff guy, then on the roof he was more grim, sad even and quiet... and now he was dancing around in the streets like a careless little kid at the first day of summer. It was hard to put his finger around the young (or so he thought) man.
"Are you always like this when you go into town?" he asked him.

Like Keoki he politely declined the offer to join him and joined her by the fountain. "Maybe a nice place to use for a photoshoot?" he asked, guessing that was what she was thinking about.

Last edited by SaisCy on Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryel Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:32 pm

"Suit yourselves." Lugh chuckled "But you should try it sometime, never hurts to cast your worries aside for a few minutes and just let go of reality." he said still doing his little jig around the edge of the fountain.

Ryel

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:41 pm

"It could be a very pretty spot," Keo replied with a small nod, "Maybe at dusk or dawn, especially. With the change in light," she finished her little examination as Lugh spoke again. "You... are weird," she pointed out, with a small pause and she pulled herself onto the fountain's ledge as well, though she didn't bother with any odd dancing. But she did grin as she looked around from the slightly higher point. Penrose was indeed a nice little town.
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:53 pm

As his eyes wondered off from looking up to his companions Aemilio spotted a nice little clothing store further up. When he walked around the fountain he saw there was a whole street of shops and stores there.
"Hey ballerina, are you done dancing yet?" he asked upwards with a grin, "I want to check out that street. Is that where most of the stores are?"
He already started walking in that direction in a slow pace, looking back at them in an inviting way to get them to catch up with him.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryel Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:57 pm

“Why thank you Keoki, I’m glad we both agree on that. I am weird.” He said turning towards Aemilio “If it embarrasses you that much then I’ll stop happy?” Lugh replied before leaping of the fountain in his direction “Looks like the place.”

Ryel

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:03 pm

She hadn't expected Lugh to agree with her so easily, but he did seem like a pretty easy going guy at this point. Though he might not have liked the ballerina comment. "Hey now, no fighting, boys," Keo said jokingly and she also hopped off the fountain to catch up with them. Looking over the street, she checked the signs and shops to see if there was anything interesting, but stuck to following Aemilio for now, in case he'd spotted somewhere he wanted to check.
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:22 pm

"Hey, you can dance like a fairy all day for all I care, but if you can dance over this way..?" Aemilio pointed, not sure what to make of Lugh's behaviour. Then he just lead the way to the clothing store he'd seen.
When he got to the front of the store he first took a moment to study the display and his face brightened up; 'thank heavens, there actually were up-to-date fashionstores in this little town!' (yes for him that was a valid reason to thank the heavens.)
"Well, I've found what I was looking for," he said, "what was it you wanted to look for Keoki?"
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryel Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:38 pm

You me "Like a fairy huh?" Lugh chuckled Aemilio not aware how close that was to the truth, "Clothes? Well I suppose you do need to wear something." Lugh was hardly fashion conscious even in Otherworld he rarely kept up on the trends; he simply wore what was comfortable and acceptable. That said Fashion in Otherworld rarely changed much, and even then the differences were subtle.

Ryel

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:56 pm

Keo shook her head as Aemilio made another comment. But Lugh didn't seem to care much, so he probably also wouldn't care if she said anything about it. As far as clothing went, she'd already spent what she could on that before leaving for Penrose, so she felt like wasting a bit of what she had left on something she preferred. Like chocolates. Not the healthiest thing, but it wasn't like she ate the stuff daily, just as a treat sometimes, "I'm just going to look for that sweets shop Lugh mentioned." And looking around, she spotted what looked to it, "Oh, is that the place?" she asked, mostly thinking aloud, as she walked over.
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next