Meinior Mansion II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scouting Penrose (07-10-2011) [Keoki, Lugh, Aemilio]

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Scouting Penrose (07-10-2011) [Keoki, Lugh, Aemilio] - Page 3 Empty Re: Scouting Penrose (07-10-2011) [Keoki, Lugh, Aemilio]

Post  SaisCy Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:04 pm

"Ah," Aemilio said with a nod. Then he was going to add his promise to help her find the candy shop as quickly as possible, when she already found it on her own.
"So... what are you going to get?"
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

https://mmii.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Scouting Penrose (07-10-2011) [Keoki, Lugh, Aemilio] - Page 3 Empty Re: Scouting Penrose (07-10-2011) [Keoki, Lugh, Aemilio]

Post  Ryel Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:24 pm

"That's the place," Lugh said following behind the pair nosing through the window, he had never actually been in the shop. A sweet tooth was not something Lugh had, preferring savoury foods. “You enjoy a little sugar, Sweet thing?” Lugh asked Keoki smiling like an idiot at his little play on words.

Ryel

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:29 pm

"Well, I love chocolate, so that's a good thing to start with," she replied to Aemilio. Then she couldn't help but laugh at Lugh's comment, as corny as it was, "Yes, I do. Here and there anyway, no reason to make myself sick on the stuff."

She peered over the window display once she got close enough, seeing some lovely looking treats. As she opened the door, she held it for a second and glanced back to see if Lugh or Aemilio were following along.
Little Blue
Little Blue

http://littlebluesblog.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:53 pm

Aemilio followed her inside; as he didn't really need anything from the sweets store he didn't have much to do but follow her until she had everything she was looking for.

"Good day youngsters," a friendly-looking chubby man behind the counter said. Then as he wiped his flowery hands to his apron he pointed out: "if you need help with anything, just let me know? I'll be right with you."

Aemilio smiled and nodded in reply.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryel Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:26 am

Lugh followed the pain inside the shop his eyes darting from jar to jar of the sweets behind the counter. "Well you're not going to run out of things to feed a sweet tooth with this lot." Lugh said impressed by the size of the display, and wide variety of confectionary.

Ryel

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:42 am

Noticing the man, the store owner, more than likely, she said a quick thanks and took to looking around. "Oh, isn't that the truth?" Keoki happily replied to Lugh. But she didn't want to take too much, especially not in front of others from the mansion. She just picked out a few things that looked best, mostly some different types of chocolate like she'd been enthusing about. After getting what she wanted, she went over to the counter, placing her choices down. "I'll take these, sir," she said to the man as she plucked out her wallet.
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:37 pm

"Ah yes," the man behind the counter said taking her chosen items and putting them in a bag for her, while he named the prize.
"Jeez times sure have changed since I was young," he remarked, pretending to be disappointed when his eyes fell on Keoki buying the sweets and the two young men that'd followed her.
"What's the matter with you guys?" he jokingly went on to Aemilio and Lugh, "lucky enough to be in the company of this pretty lady but when the she gets hungry, the poor thing has to buy her own sweets? Oh, oh, oh...!" he shook his head dramatically but then looked up and laughed, very amused by his little joke.
"I'd dump these two if I were you miss," he said to Keoki with wink, "and find yourself a real gentleman."

Aemilio stood in the store staring at the store owner during his goof, then succeeded to appear amused by it as he put a box of bonbons on the counter. "I actually am buying something for a pretty lady," he said with a small grin, before paying. He too got his item back in a plastic bag with the store's logo on it.
"Have a nice afternoon and come back really soon!" the man said cheerfully, obviously very proud of having made up that little rhyme.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryel Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:45 pm

"Sir please," Lugh stepped forward "surely one such as yourself knows that simply throwing money around in front of a pretty lady appears pretentious. Truly the way to the heart of any woman of good standing, is an unexpected gift at an unexpected time." Lugh spouted his little rant with the upmost confidence "A young lady lives for the thrill of romance, for the little things and the big surprises. Not to mention not every girl likes to be waited on hand and foot, let them stand on their own feet and they'll appreciate the things you do all the more."

Ryel

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:23 am

Keoki was a bit amused by the man's lecture on being a gentleman as she took her bag and paid him for the treats, "Well thank you for the warning, sir." She was a bit curious as to who Aemilio was buying the candies for, but soon ended up hearing Lugh's own lecture on gentlemen, "Wow, you know a good bit about girls... hah, must have had a good bit of practice."

Heading out of the store, she had another look around and turned to the boys, "Well, anywhere you guys wanna stop? I don't have anything else in mind."
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:52 pm

The shopkeeper laughed amused at Lugh's rant and even more at his confidence; "ah, I'm not worried about you, young man, not anymore!" he stated, "don't break to many hearts ey?"
Aemilio just looked at Lugh from the cornor of his eye, jealous of the sharp anwser the Irishman had ready for the storekeeper, unlike he himself, and casting Lugh a short glare for it. And about Lugh's strategy for young women... 'sure, like you've ever had a girl before,' he mocked him in mind, mainly to pump his own ego and unaware of how far off he was.

The shopkeeper didn't notice this as he was too busy with Keoki there and then; "o yes indeed, my sweet," he rhymed once again, goofingly stroking his hand through his hair, taking a catwalk-model pose and putting on a 'smoulder-face'.
"I'm the Cassanova of this humble little town." And with a wink he handed her an extra bonbon, free of charge and waved as they left the store.

When the three of them got outside again Aemilio looked around in order to help him anwser Keoki's question. He did see some more stores he'd like to go to but figured that might best be saved for later, when he was on his own - and also when his car had arrived so he wouldn't have to carry everything he bought all the way back.
"I'm pretty much done here myself," Aemilio replied, then turning to Lugh, waiting for his input.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryel Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:13 am

"I grew up with seven sisters, of course I know a lot about girls. More than I need or want to at times" Lugh grimaced waving a goodbye to the shopkeeper. "No I'm about done, just following you about like a little puppy."

Ryel

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:30 am

"Wow, big family, hahah, I can understand that, then," Keoki replied as she took another glance around, "Well. Not much left to go. You guys want to head back? I figure I'll have the time to look around to see if anyone's hiring in town. But there's really no use in boring you guys with that." After all, there's really no fun in sitting around while someone looks for a job, "I've got the money for a cab back, so don't worry about that."
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:31 pm

Aemilio thought about it for a moment; wouldn't it be nicer to keep Keoki company as she went on her job hunt? Nah, he'd probably only be in the way or slow her down...! And he still had some unpacking to do. And... he just didn't feel like going with her right now.
"Ok, I think I'm gonna go back then," he said, "but I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you finding a job," he said to Keoki, smiling and winking her way.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryel Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:31 pm

"Well if we're all done I think I head back too." Lugh said to the pair "Although I'll walk it if you don't mind, I've done very little in the way of exercise of late." Lugh actually rather enjoyed the walk, it may be long, but the scenery was hardly offending.

Ryel

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:38 pm

"Yeah, it is nice around here, so enjoy the walk, Lugh. And I'll see you boys later," she said with a wave before she walked off to start checking around town. She had the time to check at least a few places.

((End?))
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:49 am

END ^^
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3