Meinior Mansion II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Practice (7-12-11) [Open]

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Practice (7-12-11) [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Practice (7-12-11) [Open]

Post  SaisCy Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:08 pm

As pleased as he was with his achievement and Keoki's compliment, her next words erased most of his cheerful mood; training alone... it sure sounded far less appealing than together with Keoki. But she did make a point; if he wouldn't practise on a regular basis he wasn't going to get anywhere.
"I guess there's nothing else to it," he said with a small shrug and smile, more to himself than as a response to Keoki. He also removed some earth and grass from his clothes - though half-way wondering what the point of that was, as if would just keep getting dirty over and over again if they continued - and sat down as well. Unlike Keoki he didn't sit turned at the grass (nor at the table) as he he found her a far pleasant view to have.
"How long have you been doing this again?" he asked.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

https://mmii.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:15 pm

"I started messing around with it when I was 16, though I didn't know much about anything, so I didn't seriously practice until a year later. So about two or three years," she explained, not sure if she should count the first year or not, "I wasn't big on regular exercise or sports, but I couldn't just sit in my room all day without getting bored. So free running was a great find." She leaned back a bit and looked back to him to ask, "What about you? Any hobbies you've had for a good while?"
Little Blue
Little Blue

http://littlebluesblog.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:57 pm

"I can imagine," Aemilio replied, "I'm bored quite easily so sitting inside for an entire day is a madening concept to me." This was a good anwser but the fact that he didn't have an immediate anwser ready at the next question may have made it seem a little odd.
"Let's see..." he mused, looking up as he thought, "well I've had quite a lot of hobbies but very little I actually stuck to for a longer period of time. I do like going out, social events and things alike... I do exercise but I usually do it alone. And..."
Suddenly he stopped, grinned and shook his head. "No, no, let's play fair: now it's your turn to tell about a hobby or something alike again."
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:32 pm

Keoki could relate the to boredom of being stuck in, but it did seem like he wasn't good at staying with a particular hobby, "Ah, just like trying different things, I guess?" she didn't want to say anything that'd come off rude, so she just listened until he turned the question back to her.

"Oh? Hm, I don't know. Other than this, I just film or take photos. I've never made a short film or anything though, that'd require a lot more people," she could have added that she enjoyed researching the paranormal, but Aemilio had already seemed to find that weird from her conversation with Lugh. Oh well, "So what were you going to say?"
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:04 pm

Again listening to Keoki talk. 'Freerunning and photograps huh?' For some reason the combination made sense in his head and he nodded in an almost approving way, though there was hardly anything to approve or disapprove of.
"No boyfriends I take it?" he asked cheekily, then went on in an apologising way: "I didn't mean anything by it... just that you said you... keep a certain distance with people?" he tried to make that sentence work out as nice and polilte as possible and in the end he was pleased with the result.
"O and as for my anwser... well up till about a year ago I played the piano... and soccer... and if you'd like to hear more you're going to have to give me moment," he ended with a small grin.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:13 pm

"Heh. One boyfriend. Other than that, just a few dates. Nothing ever got that serious," she replied not seeming to mind that he'd assumed she'd never had a relationship. It was the usual assumption, though she wanted to avoid talking about that boyfriend bit anyway, so she asked the with a smirk, "What about you? More experienced?"

When he went back to the hobbies, she wondered why he might have quit, "Really? Why'd you stop playing the piano? There's always something about musicians..." she didn't say what it was, since it wasn't exactly unknown that music could be a plus for some girls.
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:33 pm

"Hardly," he replied, obviously lying and not trying all too hard to do it well either, but he left it at that. But the courtesy he granted himself - the one of leaving the topic where it was - he didn't return: "I'm curious. What was he like?" he asked on, assuming it wasn't a she (can't be too careful right?)

"I still like to play," he said, "I just quit the lessons. I still play every once in a while but I prefer to do that when I'm alone. The one thing I hated about the lessons was always having someone looking over my shoulder, telling me what to do." Up to that point his voice had been light and cheerfull but the next came out as more the opposite: "I hate people telling me what to do." Even his eyes had an eery chill in them as he spoke. But that moment was over so fast you may have not even noticed it if you weren't paying attention, as he went on with a the same bright attitude as before when he chuckled: "I guess that's not all that different for most people my age."
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:47 pm

She wasn't very convinced with that, but didn't bother saying anything, because of course he'd ask about her ex, shifting into a bit of a flat tone, "Well. He was a sweet guy, and I actually stayed in town for a few months, but in the end we just didn't see eye to eye," she didn't really know what to say anyhow, and didn't want to say much. Things ended and she just went back to her old habit of moving around.

"But yeah, I suppose that is normal," she moved, talking about how he'd mentioned his dislike for instruction. It was normal, unless it to a fault... She didn't bring that up, and instead shrugged before mentioning, "Well, it's a shame you prefer playing alone. I would have loved to listen sometime." She'd never had any kind of musical skill, so it was a bit impressive for her when someone else could play.
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:01 am

Even after picking up Keoki wasn't too talketive about her ex-boyfriend, not an unusual thing really, Aemilio felt like asking on. Bless him, he didn't...

And fortunatly a new subject (re-)presented itself; music. "You would?" he asked a little surprised as she mentioned she'd like to hear him play. He was actually quite proud of his skills and like most people who are, wanted to show them to someone at least... But would never admit it.
Other than set-up times like piano lessons he only played for himself. So the only person who heard his skills was a teacher paid to critisise (and sometimes compliment). He never took an oppertunity to play in the company of others either because he considered that looking for compliments, and thereby needy behaviour.
"Maybe I'll play you some, sometimes," he said with a warm smile, "at the very least you'll hear me during the welcoming party's show, right?"
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:16 pm

Keoki was pleasantly surprised when he said he might play for her, "That would be lovely. And that's true. I wonder what else Mrs. Nellis must be planning, she does seem to get excited about these things easily." She recalled what Mrs. Nellis had done to help set up their date, but didn't mention it. But she got a thought, since he'd asked something about her old boyfriend.

"Hey... What kind of girls do you like?" she asked curiously, though she looked away when she did. The real question was if he'd be honest or say whatever sounded good, but it didn't take much for her to get a bit shy, but she didn't want to seem like she was uninterested now just because of how things had gone. And that was her own fault anyhow.
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:34 pm

Recalling mrs Nellis' overall enthusiasm about... well anything really, he chuckled a little unhappily; what Keoki said - what would that woman be sceming up in that overexited head of hers?

Keoki's question immediatly pulled him out of his trail of thought. He looked at her for a while, then frowned as he turned his eyes up; "that's actually a very good question..."
It mainly was a very obvious question but for some reason he found it a very difficult one to anwser. Also because this seemed like a kind of time to choose ones words carefully.
"Let's see..." he started, still looking up to the sky as if he hoped to find it there, "I like a girl to be smart... I won't lie, goodlooking..." He finally turned his gaze back at her, though it felt a bit odd telling it her face to face. "And interesting. I mean, I like a girl with a personality, with her own ideas and opinions, not some boring grey mouse or a sheep who just follows the herd. So to conclude, I like strong girls."

'Why the hell am I telling her this?!' he wondered, nearing panic in his head, 'any lie would've been good enough...! Any lie would've been better!'
But for some reason he'd automaticlly decided to avert from his usual behaviour and be truthful. That made him wonder... did he trust her? Nah, he wouldn't go that far but... he díd like her. Really like her...?
'Good Lord, this'll be the end of me...!'

Once again succesfully keeping his inner dilemma a secret to the world outside his head, he simply smiled as he was done telling about his likes considering girls.
"So is that anything like you expected?" he was curious to know.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:49 pm

It didn't sound like he was just making up whatever would sound good. When he asked if she expected that, she couldn't stop a light giggle and a grin, "Honestly? No. I mean, most guys say some of the usual favorite qualities that make them sound better. But strong girls, hm? You know, girls like that won't always sit back and let the guy lead everything."

That was something she'd learned some guys would find intimidating. Her free running didn't always help either. It seemed like if she could beat them at something athletic, it was always a turn off. She had to admit, it was also nice that he actually admitted that looks counted, since most tried to leave that out. "It's nice that you seem to know what you want, though."
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:27 pm

Aemilio let out a laugh when Keoki spoke of strong girls; "that's exactly the point... I want a girl who has a big mouth and pushes my buttons, drives me insane sometimes. Not all the time," he quickly added, not wanted to portray it wrong, "but I couldn't think of anything more boring than a girl who always just sits back, agrees with me, never challanges or surprises me..." He actually pulled a slightly painful face at the thought.

Then he turned to Keoki and with a small grin asked: "or am I saying something completely incomprehandable to you? Do you like a shy, held-back shadow as a partner?" He didn't mind the fact that his words may have come of rude - he had very little patience for timide people, always had and probably always will.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:42 pm

Listening as he explained why he preferred that, Keo thought over the point, challenging and surprising. That made sense, it would certainly keep things more interesting. But his question came off a bit harsh. But she couldn't disagree, "No, I don't think I'd particularly like that. But just a bit of shyness can be cute," she added, thinking for a second.

"I can't say I have my preferences as set as yours. But my main point would be finding someone I trust," for a second she glanced off, seeming the slightest bit upset on that point, but she collected herself and thought out whether she should actually continue that thought or not. She certainly had a reason, but Keoki couldn't really be sure if she should bring that up. Instead, she leaned forward a little before speaking again, "So. I'd want someone I can trust, and someone who, like you said, won't just stand in the shadows."
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:17 pm

As Aemilio listened to Keoki's points he wondered wether or not he just had to write the whole hope of her liking him off right now. Being an active presence with an opinion (and an overdosis of confidence) was the easy part... Trust.......... ever since he'd just told Keoki something quite personal honestly, just like that, without any personal gain in sight, he didn't even trust himself anymore...!

As that went through his mind his eyes became a little absent, his expression as if he was solving a difficult mathematical problem and because of that didn't immediatly notice the slight change in behaviour Keoki displayed when she spoke of trust. It wasn't until she'd stopped talking that he felt like waking up from a trance.

He blinked at Keoki for a moment - she wanted to come and trust him...? Even though he doubted the possiblity of that ending well it was flattering and slightly endeering to hear. He smiled at her, his expression warm and leaned in a bit too. And a bit more. And placed a small kiss on her cheek.
"I'd like that," he said as he pulled back again, still smiling.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:34 pm

Keoki couldn't help but blush after that, and she didn't really have much of a chance to hide it. But after a moment, she looked back to him and replied in a soft tone, "I'd like that too." Despite how much it was against her judgment to actually try and trust someone, she wanted to try anyway. If it didn't go well, she'd just disappear at the end of the year anyway.

"I don't know..." she mumbled, shaking her head slight. She'd already gone through this once, but maybe it couldn't hurt to try again, "I think I might like you." That was really the best she could bring herself to say for now. And even then it was nerve racking, but she hoped it didn't show too plainly.
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:46 pm

Aemilio let out an endeered chuckle at Keoki's words as well as her behaviour. "Thank you," he said with a bow of the head, still smiling. "I think I may have noted it before," he went on with a small wink, "but I might like you too."
He wasn't sure what she was mumbling too herself but decided not to ask, as she appeared uncomfertable enough. So instead he got up, extending a hand to help her up as well and asked: "I'm all rested, shall we continue practising?" hoping that skipping to a different subject would comfort her a bit.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:54 pm

She smiled when he mentioned that again. There was just something nice about hearing it. But she was still glad when he changed the subject and said he was ready to practice some more. With a nod, she stood back up and looked back to him, "Anything we've done so far that you want to keep practicing, or go on to something else?" He could practice the things he already learned on his own, so she wasn't sure if he'd want to keep going with those or move on now.
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:22 pm

"I'd like to try something new," Aemilio said immediatly, alreay bored by the idea of doing that roll thing over and over again. On the other hand, this would probably be where his superhuman strenght and speed weren't going to be enough to get him through in one or two tries. But there was something that made him want to try; maybe it was Keoki just openly stating she was willing to try something difficult herself, though in her case more emotional than physical.
"So have you got any more good moves?"
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:39 pm

"Alright. Let me think..." she replied when he asked about anything else. Something good. Right now, things were still pretty limited because there wasn't much on the grounds. But there were two tables, so perhaps combos could come in next. "How about stringing moves? It's something called flow. The point of parkour is to move through an area as efficiently as you can over the obstacles. So, sometimes there are two obstacles close together," she pointed to both tables and continued, "So you would have to use more than one move in order to pass them." Looking back to Aemilio, she asked, "Would that be something you want to try? Moving over both tables without too much of a pause."
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:52 pm

((hey, it's ok if I just let this thing fade to an end right? Let's just say they practise some more, blabla?))
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:25 pm

((Yeah, go ahead))
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down