Meinior Mansion II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Checking out the Town (07-13-2011) [open to all]

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Checking out the Town (07-13-2011) [open to all] Empty Checking out the Town (07-13-2011) [open to all]

Post  TobiasBlack Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:50 pm

After the rain that had initially greeted him on his arrival at Penrose, Tobias smiled as he looked up at the clear morning sky above, the sight of a blue sky bringing a smile to his face as he made his way into Penrose. Having wanted to explore the town since his arrival, Tobias decided it best to set out early in the morning as to allow him the full day to explore if he wanted, the trip down being a lot more pleasant this time around compared to his trip up to Meinior when he arrived.

Upon arrival, Tobias set off into the town, checking a number of shops and sights as he did so. It wasn't till the early afternoon however that he came upon Penrose's only cinema/night club, Tobias raising an eyebrow as he slowly approached it. As he gave it a once over, he looked to the movie listings that were hanging outside the cinema, hoping to see if anything interesting was playing in the coming week in the cinema, his eyes also being drawn to the job listings as he read on.
TobiasBlack
TobiasBlack

Back to top Go down

Checking out the Town (07-13-2011) [open to all] Empty Re: Checking out the Town (07-13-2011) [open to all]

Post  Little Blue Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:56 pm

Keoki had taken a walk back into town. A few days ago, on her trip here with Aemilio and Lugh, she'd stopped by the club building while she was looking around for jobs. It seemed like a good place, and she'd filled out an application before heading back to Meinoir. Now it'd been a few days, and she decided to just check back up. It didn't hurt that it was a nice place, too. Movies, drinks, it'd be a hotspot for the students.

Upon reaching the building, she spotted a familiar looking figure and moved over toward him quietly. He seemed absorbed in reading currently, so she spoke up once she was only a few feet away, "Hey Toby! What're you doing out here?" Another few steps and she could see what he was looking at. "Oh? Looking for a job, too?"
Little Blue
Little Blue

http://littlebluesblog.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Checking out the Town (07-13-2011) [open to all] Empty Re: Checking out the Town (07-13-2011) [open to all]

Post  TobiasBlack Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:22 pm

Before Toby could read on any further, he found his attention shifting to a familiar voice to his side, a smile appearing on his face as he saw Keo standing beside him. "Oh, hey Keo" he said with a friendly smile as he turned towards her. "Just checking the listings mostly, trying to see if there was anything good one" he soon added, motioning to the list of movies that were playing in the coming week. Upon hearing her inquire into if he was there seeking a job in the establishment, he shook his head, looking back to the building. "Sadly not, though I had intially thought of it" he said as he looked to the building. "Though would I be correct in the assumption that you are here for that very reason ?" he added as he returned his gaze to her with a smile.
TobiasBlack
TobiasBlack

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:29 pm

"Oh? Well is there anything good? I didn't really check the movies last time I was here," she mentioned, leaning towards the posters slightly. When she heard him ask if she was here about a job, she nodded, "Yep. It seems like a good option. Especially if I can nab a free drink after work sometimes, hah."

So, she might be a bit of a drinker. "Plus this looks like a good weekend hang out. I'll spend more time at the bar or movies than the club, but hey. What about you? You seem like you'd be more interested in the movies than the other options," she noted with a grin. Keo couldn't quite see him as the type to drink and pick up girls for fun.
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  TobiasBlack Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:39 pm

"The line up is actually looking a decent" Tobias said as he looked back to the listings. " A few classics and a few new films, a good balance actually. I may come down later to catch some of them" he soon added with a chuckle as he looked back to her. As he listened to her speak on applying for a job in the establishment, he nodded along as she described the possible perks of working in it, Tobias chuckling at the mention of a free drink.

"Well can't complain there" he said with a chuckle. Hearing her say that he'd probably be more interested in the movies, Tobias nodded. "You'd be right in that respect Keo, clubs have never really been my thing, and I don't tend to drink unless it's a special occasion" he said with a smile. " So, I take it you're just checking in to see if the fine folks who run this place have checked out your application ?" he asked as he kept his gaze on Keo.
TobiasBlack
TobiasBlack

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:10 pm

"Oh? Maybe I'll stop by and see something, myself. Could be fun," she replied after Tobias explained the current line up. But she grinned a little more when she heard him laugh at the drink comment, "Not at all, it'd be a nice perk."

She stepped back a bit as he explained he wasn't much of a drinker and nodded slightly, "Alright. I won't drag you out for a round of drinks then. That's a shame though, so far that just leaves me with one person," she was mostly thinking aloud for the last part, since Aemilio also didn't drink, only leaving Lugh, who apparently drank 'inhumanly'.

"Ah well. I did indeed stop by to check in, but I figured it's a nice day out, so I'd just hang around town for a while too, see what's around, and what I can practice with," she said as she turned back to the town for a quick glance, then back to Toby, "Free running, I mean. You know, that weird running sport that's almost like what you'd expect to see from stuntmen. Except I don't do anything stupidly dangerous. Usually." She had a smirk for that last bit. It wasn't completely ruled out that she may occasionally try something that could more than likely end in a lot of pain. But thankfully, she had a better tolerance for pain than the average human, thanks to her little werewolf secret.
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  TobiasBlack Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:37 pm

Listening to Keo talk about how she wouldn't drag him out to drink, Tobias chuckled as he looked back to the establishment, soon returning her gaze to her. " Well that's good to know." he said with a chuckle as he kept his eyes on her. "That being said, we're still early in the year, and there are still places left in the mansion, so who knows, your future drinking buddy may turn up soon" he added with a chuckle and a smile.

As he listened to Keo explain her free running hobby and her desire to scout out the town for possible loactions to practice, Tobias nodded along, a look of intrigue on his face as he listened to Keo speak on about her hobby."Wow, that's awesome Keo, I can only begin to imagine the dynamic that adds to your films" he said with a smile. " Would you mind some company on your trip around town then, or would you rather I kept to my own business ?" he added as he looked to her, waiting for her answer.
TobiasBlack
TobiasBlack

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:54 pm

"True enough. And don't think I'm too bad. Have to stay sober enough to make it home anyway," she noted as she moved to lean against the building's wall. That and hangovers were never exactly pleasant.

Hearing his compliment about her hobby, she smiled as she replied, "Well, only when I manage to bring the camera along in one piece. A lot of times I just bring it in the case and just use my skills to get to better vantage points. Nothing too extreme. Also good for getting away when someone starts yelling at you for being on top of a roof," she added jokingly. Though she had, like many other parkour and free run practitioners, taken to messing around on low rooftops before.

As for the invitation for company, she didn't mind at all, "No, please, it'll be nicer to have someone to talk to." She pushed off from the wall and gave him a wave as she walked away from the club. "By the way, what about you, any hobbies?"
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  TobiasBlack Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:13 am

"Ah, understandable, don't want to break such an expensive piece of equipment" Tobias said, looking to Keo as he did so. Listening to her speak on about her hobby, Toby chuckled as she described how it could be used to help if someone were to catch her on the roof of a building. " I can see how that would be useful" he said with a smile as he took a few steps away from the building, watching Keo push herself off the wall as she did so.

"Ah awesome" he said with a smile as he followed Keo away from the club. Upon hearing her ask if he had any hobbies himself, Tobias nodded as he ran a hand through his hair. "Yeah, not as exciting as parkour though" he said with a chuckle as he followed her. " I play harmonica, it's fun and it helps calm me down after a hard day." he said as he moved up to her side. "That being said, I'm unsure if I'll get much chance to play back at the mansion" he added with a chuckle.
TobiasBlack
TobiasBlack

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:22 am

"Hah, yeah, I'm not gonna be able to afford any replacements while I'm here either." Though that may be a bit of a lie... if she begged Anna enough, Keo might be able to squeeze another small check out of her old mentor, "But it is indeed useful despite that." She looked around to see where they might go and turned back to hear his reply about the hobbies.

"Harmonica? Well that's an interesting pick. But why do you say you may not get to play it much? I doubt all the other folks will be hard asses about you playing a tune once in a while," she replied with a shrug. It's not like it'd really hurt anyone, and he wasn't the only musician in the building, if she recalled.

"You'll be especially fine out in the yard, damn big place, if someone doesn't like it there's plenty elsewhere they can go. And speaking of where to go... anywhere you wanna stop around town?" she asked, looking over at him in case he had anything in mind, "I've already been here once before, so I've seen a part of town. Not the whole area of course, but hey. You can pick."
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  TobiasBlack Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:41 am

"I hope you don't mind me inquiring here Keo, and feel free to tell me if you don't want to answer.....but what is it exactly that you like to film ?" Tobias asked Keo as he continued to follow her, a look of genuine interest on his face as he waited for her answer. As he listened to Keoki go on about his harmonica and how the others at the mansion probably wouldn't mind his playing, Tobias chuckled as he walked by her side, waiting for her to finish before he gave his reasons for not playing while at the mansion.

" I know, I know, but I just don't want to be a pest, lord knows there's always someone who likes to kick up a fuss" he said with a chuckle as he followed her down the street. Upon hearing her ask if there was anywhere in particular that he wanted to go, Tobias, after taking a look around, shook his head and returned his gaze to Keo. " I'm more than happy to wander Keo, unless there's anywhere you'd like to check out" he said with a smile as walked by her side.
TobiasBlack
TobiasBlack

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:49 am

"Now isn't that an interesting question?" she said with a playful smirk, "I do hope you're not too skeptical, but I adore the supernatural and paranormal. Things that just aren't human or natural. I guess that's why I've been leaning towards filming horrors and thrillers," she explained with a good bit of enthusiasm, "I just love it."

"Of course, I haven't recorded anything notable in real experiences," and here she was lying, because she did have a few pieces of good footage, "Just some easily debunked footage from ghost tours and stuff. I worked as a cameraman for a few trips, when the pay was decent," Keo added, since she still had to make money.

Oh, she was rambling again... "But, yeah, I'll shut up now, heh. I'm fine with wandering around, too. Never know what ya might find." She just kept walking forward, looking to see if there was anything interesting.
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  TobiasBlack Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:59 am

Seeing her playful smirk, Tobias couldn't help but smile too as he listend on. As he listened to Keo explain her love of recording the supernatural, he nodded along, soon finding himself enthralled by Keo's enthusiasm on the subject. Upon hearing her finish, Tobias spoke up again. " Trust me Keo, I'm anything but a skeptic" he said with a smile as he looked back to Keo, not letting on that while he was human by nature, he possessed a gift that wasn't exactly of this world, hence his rather open nature towards the subject.

A smile appearing on his face upon hearing Keo profess her love for filming, Tobias continued to listen on as she explained how she hadn't caught anything substantial on camera yet. Hearing her finish, Tobias spoke again. "Well, can't complain about the pay being good I suppose" he said with a chuckle. " And who knows, that may change once we venture forth into the haunted undergrowth" he said to her with a cheeky smile as they continued on.

"No need to apologise Keo, it's fun to see someone with such enthusiasm for a subject, lord knows it's a rare sight these days" Tobias said with a smile as he looked around. Upon hearing her mention that she was content with wandering too, Tobias looked back to her with a smile. " Well then, lets see where the wind takes us" he said with a smile as he waited for her go on, ready to follow when she did.
TobiasBlack
TobiasBlack

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:08 am

She smiled back at him when he assured her he wasn't skeptical about such things, "Well it's always nice to find someone who's open to the subject. I caught something on camera when I was a young teenager actually. It was years ago, though, the footage is lost. Still spurred my interest, though," she explained, also not bothering to let on that said footage was her transformation into a man-hunting monster. But then, that was hardly something to inform a new friend about.

"And indeed!" she was quite happy to hear that he remember the little plot that they and Creed had come up with on a whim upon the trio's first meeting, "We'll have to get together some time later to get that all sorted out. There might be someone else I'd like to bring along though... he doesn't believe a thing of the supernatural. And if something does happen, well, I'd like him to see it," she was talking about Aemilio, of course. If she ended up telling anyone her little secret, he'd probably be the one. Of course, he'd only think she was mad if he still didn't believe anything of the supernatural.

"As long as you and Creed don't mind of course," she added after a moment, and then took to approaching the small bridge that crossed between the university area to the main part of town. She quickly pulled herself onto the railing of the bridge and balanced across it. Maybe walking like a normal person was too boring for a free runner.
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  TobiasBlack Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:21 am

Listening to Keo talk about the tape she had lost, Tobias once again looked on with interest, her description causing him to nod along as he walked with her. " Ah that's a shame. Still, must have been something special if it made you develop such a keen interest" he said with a smile, unaware of the nature of the tape. Following Keo, he kept his gaze on her as they came to the bridge, Tobias soon speaking up again as they neared it.

"Yeah, probably for the best that we meet up, who knows, we might find a place in town that sells gear or stuff we may need for our little endeavour" he said with a chuckle as he looked at the buildings across the bridge. Hearing Keo mention that there was someone else she wanted to bring along, Tobias turned to her with a smile. "Well I personally don't mind, the more the merrier infact.....though I get the feeling this person doesn't exactly know that they're going yet" he said with a cheeky smile as he kept his eyes on her.

Watching her jump up onto the railing, Tobias looked on impressed as she began to balance along the rail, keeping a watchful eye on her incase she were to take a tumble. Given her training however, Tobias decided to keep quiet and not tell her to be careful, realising she was probably used to doing stuff like that all the time. It was during this time that Tobias noticed something, said something being a rip in Keo's jacket and what looked like a scar unerneath it. Not wanting to intrude however, Tobias quickly turned away from it.
TobiasBlack
TobiasBlack

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:34 am

"It was! Hard to explain though, so I'll save that much," she replied, moving her arms out for balance. The railing had a good bit of space, but if she did feel like she was going to fall, it wouldn't take much to hop back onto the road. Worst to worst, she knew how to swim, though she didn't take into account the kind of shock that might leave Toby in.

"And yeah, we should plan for any potential dangers, natural or otherwise. Bug spray will also be nice," she said with a laugh, "And hey, perhaps we'll just make a believer outta someone, haha. If anything happens. I hope it does though..." She didn't even care if something bad happened. She'd more than likely bring along her knife, though.

She didn't notice that Toby saw the scar, not that she really hid it well, but her sleeve slipped down a bit as she moved along. Muttering a quick 'opps', she moved to instead sit down on the rail, her legs balancing her from the inside part of the bridge. Pulling the sleeve back up and tightening the tie, she glanced back to Toby with a finger on her still partially exposed arm, where the scar was. She had a grin on her face despite what she was about to say, as if it hardly phased her, "Rabid dog. Bit me a good few years ago. Ended just fine though."
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  TobiasBlack Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:48 am

"Ah I see, well then, I won't press any further then" Tobias said with a smile as he watched her continue to balance on the railing of the bridge. As he continued along the main part of the bridge, he turned to Keo again as she mentioned that they should plan ahead for any potential dangers that they may occur, Tobias nodding in agreement as she did so. "Yeah, that's probably for the best, don't want to be caught by surpirse" he said as he looked back to her.

When it came to the subject of Keo's mysterious friend, Tobias chuckled and looked to her with a smile "Well one can hope" he soon added as he heard Keo mention that she hoped to make a believer out of the person she had hoped to invite along, chuckling upon hearing Keo mention that she hoped something would come from their adventure. Seeing Keo take a seat on the rail, Tobias came to a stop, his eyes locked on her as she fixed her jacket.

Seeing Keo grin, Toby raised an eyebrow as he kept his eyes locked on her. After a few seconds, Tobias' face began to display what looked like surprise as Keo, in such a non chalant manner no less, described where she got her scar, Toby looking at it for a few seconds, looking back to her soon after. "Attacked by a rabid dog and got out of it one piece ?! Keo.....you're a total bad ass" he said with a cheeky smile as he put his hands in his pockets, waiting for her to finish fixing her jacket.
TobiasBlack
TobiasBlack

Back to top Go down

Post  Sairis Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:15 am

Creed had decided to head into town to visit his sister, getting there wasn’t a real big problem since he had his motorcycle. The visit wasn’t very long like other times because he wanted to check what was at the movies. He went fairly fast down the street the hospital was on. He kept his focus ahead and he spotted Tobi and Keo. He let off the gas a bit to slow some but not all the way. When he passed them he flipped the visor of his helmet up to check with his piercing red eyes. He smirked and dropped it before hitting the gas again and doing a wheelie down the street a bit before disappearing around the corner of the theater/ night club.

He found a spot and parked his bike there temporarily before sneaking over to the two of them hiding behind some trees before climbing the third one behind the bridge using his parkour. He made it to the last one near the bridge and climbed to the top and looked at them again before jumping off it onto the bridge to land fairly close by them and roll popping up in between both of them. “HEYA~!”
Sairis
Sairis

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:30 am

She was glad Toby didn't press the subject of her old video, not wanting to go much more in depth with it. "And yeah, expect the unexpected and such, right? Heh," she added on the preparation for their forest trip. She stopped fussing with her sleeve and looked back over to Toby as he called her bad ass.

Really, she couldn't help but giggle at that a bit, "Wow, I've been called crazy a few times, but that's a new one. More crazy for things other than the dog attack. Honestly, I blacked out pretty quickly. Someone else shot the dog and I woke up in a hospital, so it's not as 'bad ass' as you may think. Especially not all those tests I needed afterwards, eck, but they wanted to make sure I didn't get rabies or anything," she explained, remembering a good number of needles and blood tests she had after that.

She was about to pull herself back up into a balancing position when someone jumped out from a tree and rolled onto the bridge, ending with a rather loud greeting. Letting out a sharp, short scream, she almost fell back into the river before gripping the rail with her hands to keep her balance. After a few breaths to calm down, she promptly hopped off the rail and moved towards Creed.

"You son of a bitch! The hell was that?!" she yelled before smacking him on the back of the head. She didn't hit him too hard, mostly just to get out the frustration from his little stunt. Calming down a bit more, she glanced back over to Tobias.
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  TobiasBlack Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:54 pm

As he listened to Keo speak on about her encounter with the rabid dog, Tobias chuckled as he heard her say that she had blacked out pretty quickly. "Well if it makes you feel any better Keo, I'd have probably blacked out instantly" he said with a smile as he looked watched her go to stand on the railing again, not really expecting what was to come next.

Much like Keo, Tobias wasn't fully prepared for the sudden appearance of Creed, his sudden arrival on the scene causing him to jump back a bit, letting out a small gasp as his eyes soon became locked on the newcomer. Looking from Creed to Keo, Tobias looked around confused upon seeing that Keo was no longer on the railing. A look of worry appearing on his face, Toby kept his eyes locked on the railing where Keo had been standing, making his way over after a few seconds of hesitation.

" Keo, you ok ?" he asked as he looked over the bridge, moving back when he saw Keo climbing back over. As he watched Keo move towards and then smack Creed on the back of the head, Tobias began to try and regain his composure, his breath heavy as he lent on the railing. "Just about gave me a heart attack there man, jeez" he said as he looked to Creed, his breath finally slowing down as he kept his eyes moved to Keo
TobiasBlack
TobiasBlack

Back to top Go down

Post  Sairis Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:37 pm

Creed couldn’t help surprising them; it was just a perfect spot though Keo falling in the river would have been amusing …kind of. Anyone would be pretty pissed after that. So luckily for him she didn’t. He flinched when hit then chuckled at the both of them while rubbing the back of his head lightly a second and thinking. ‘She hits like Malice..and I know that’s not even the hardest..’ He went over and hugged Keo. “Teheh..I’m sorry..Keo n Tobes, I couldn’t help it.” He let go of her and hugged Tobes too then he let go and put his hands in his jean pockets. “Glad it didn’t kill both of ya…that would’ve sucked a lot.…cuz then I’d be all by my lonesome…” he snickered and shook his head. “Ah..anyway what are you guys up to here in town?”
Sairis
Sairis

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:45 pm

Keo tensed up a bit when Creed went and hugged her, not exactly a fan of hugs, since they were, well, affectionate. But he let go soon enough and she watched as he went ahead and hugged Toby too, shaking her head a bit, "I would have murdered you if I fell. Just know that."

Toby didn't seem to take it too well either, but he was more considered with his heart rate. Then Creed of course mentioned he'd have been lonely, to which Keo replied, "Oh yes, scare us half to death and then worry," she got a good laugh out of that, actually, "But yeah, we were just wandering about, so there's not much going on."
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  TobiasBlack Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:52 pm

After regaining his composure, Tobias stodd back up, dusting himself off before looking up, only to be greeted with the sight of Creed approaching him for a hug, Tobias taken a back by the move at first. After a few seconds though, he hugged back in a friendly manner, breaking when Creed also broke his. Upon hearing Keo mention that she would kill him if she had fallen in the water, he looked back to Creed with a nervous smile.

"I'd laugh, but there's some part of me that says you would follow through with that threat Keo" he said with a nervous chuckle as he leaned on the railing of the bridge. As he listened to Keo talk, he chuckled at her quote about scaring the two of them half to death, speaking up once she had mentioned that they werre just wandering around the town. "Yeah, just wandering. You're more than welcome to come along man" he said as he looked to Creed. "As long as you don't try to send us into an early grave with your scare tactics again" he added with a chuckle.
TobiasBlack
TobiasBlack

Back to top Go down

Post  Sairis Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:11 pm

Creed blinked at Keos murder statement he smirked and nodded. “well planted in the brain now.” He rolled his shoulders and looked to Toby only to chuckle again. “Ah, sounds like fun, I’ve got nothing else to do so I’ll tag along. And don’t worry; I don’t do that all too often.” Creed strolled ahead a bit and stopped to look back at them then over to the tree he jumped out of which reminded him. “Hey...since we’re all together, we should try and figure a date to explore the forest."
Sairis
Sairis

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:23 pm

She grinned mischievously when Toby said she might follow through. Actually, she only attacked people in her werewolf form, never as a human, seeing as she had no control over her other form in the first place. But if she fell into some damn river, she might have been willing to make an exception to that.

"And alright, then, the trio's together again, huh?" she recalled their other meeting, then heard Creed bring up the forest, "Ah, yeah. Making some plans couldn't hurt. Should we just walk around or find a place to hang out for a little?" Keo asked, since it might be easier to arrange things if they stayed in one spot.
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next