Meinior Mansion II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Checking out the Town (07-13-2011) [open to all]

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Checking out the Town (07-13-2011) [open to all] - Page 2 Empty Re: Checking out the Town (07-13-2011) [open to all]

Post  TobiasBlack Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:33 pm

Upon hearing Keo mention that the trio was together again, Tobias chuckled as he looked between the two of them with a smile, pushing off the bridge's railing as he did so. Moving towards Creed, Tobias soon turned back to Keo upon the mention that making plans for their trip into the forest would probably be the best idea, Tobias nodding in agreement.

"Yeah, probably for the best" he said as he came to a stop, scratching his chin upon hearing Keo ask if they should just walk around or if they should find a place to hang out. "I for one wouldn't mind finding a place to hang out. Been here since the early hours so I wouldn't mind finding somewhere to sit" he said with a chuckle as he looked between them. "But if you guys wan't to walk, I won't mind" he soon added.
TobiasBlack
TobiasBlack

Back to top Go down

Checking out the Town (07-13-2011) [open to all] - Page 2 Empty Re: Checking out the Town (07-13-2011) [open to all]

Post  Sairis Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:05 pm

He looked to Keo to see her grin and he rose a brow at it before letting it drop and replied with a. “Yep.” To the trio comment and smirked again. He looked to Toby as he came over then back to Keo when she spoke again. “Finding a spot sounds good to me, maybe we can go to the park. I pass by earlier not too many people there right now.” He looked in the general direction of it, he was itching to mess around on the swings or some of the other stuff there.
Sairis
Sairis

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:10 pm

"The park, huh? That sounds nice. I don't think I've been there yet, mind leading the way?" she asked, since Creed mentioned he'd been there before. It'd be nice to see how the park looks, especially what kind of things would be around to mess with.

"How's that sound, Toby?" she turned back to him, in case he had any objections. Though she figured he wouldn't, Tobias seemed like he'd just go wherever.
Little Blue
Little Blue

http://littlebluesblog.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TobiasBlack Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:16 pm

When the park was mentioned, Tobias smiled and nodded, signalling that he thought that was a good idea, having not seen much of the park since his arrival in Penrose. "Sure, the park sounds fun, especially on a day as nice as this" he said with a smile as he looked between Keo and Creed. Upon hearing Keo ask Creed to lead the way, Tobias turned back to him. " Whenever you're ready man" he said with a chuckle as he stepped out of the way, waiting for Creed to start making his way so he could follow him to the park.
TobiasBlack
TobiasBlack

Back to top Go down

Post  Sairis Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:50 pm

He nodded. “Ah you guys haven’t been there yet, cool I believe you guys will like it. So onwards with the tour.” Creed walked ahead of them pointing out a few things here and there, it didn’t take long to make it into the park. He looked around it and put his hands behind his head. “Welp here we are.” He wandered over a small hill and went over to the playground area where a few kids were playing their parents not too far away. Creed we straight for the empty swings he got on one standing on the seat and gripping the chains starting to swing it back and forth a bit.
Sairis
Sairis

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:09 am

A tour didn't hurt, and Keoki followed along rather quietly until they reached the park. It looked pretty nice, despite being smaller than she was used to. "Swings huh? He's seems like a playful guy," she commented over to Tobias. But without waiting too long, she also headed over to the swingset, taking a seat near Creed and just pushing herself a few feet forward and back rather than really swinging.

She waved Toby over and waited for him to come over before she started talking, "So. Just how shall we prepare for our little trip?"
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  TobiasBlack Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:18 am

Like Keo, Tobias followed Creed quietly, looking around at the sights Creed motioned to, taking in as many sights as possible before they reached the park. Upon entering the park and finding the play park area, Tobias looked around with a smile before returning his gaze to Creed as he took to one of the swings. Raising an eyebrow, Toby soon found his gaze shifting to Keo. "You could say that again" he said with a chuckle as he returned his gaze to Creed, watching Keo join him soon after.

Seeing Keo motion for him to come over, Tobias, after a few seconds hesitation, shrugged and made his way over, opting to lean against the frame of the swings instead of taking one, his rather large frame not really being suited for swings. Hearing Keo mention how they shall prepare for their trip, Tobias scratched his chin, looking to the sky before looking back to them. "Well I imagine we'll need to make a list of the gear we'd need." he said as he looked to the two of them on the swings. "What do you think we'll need ?" he soon asked.
TobiasBlack
TobiasBlack

Back to top Go down

Post  Sairis Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:11 am

The swing slowed after a bit and he slid down to sit onto the seat, he twisted the swing here and there and nodded. “Listings good, though I don’t believe we’ll need to much cuz I don’t think it would be great to stay there over night at all, unless you guys want too. A good one for the list a compass and maybe a machete in case those vines decide to act up, I have both so we can cross those off.” He looked at both of them before looking down at the sand they were on and pushing a small pile of it around with his foot a bit.
Sairis
Sairis

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:20 am

"Yeah, we won't need that much, but we'll need water regardless," she noted. Upon hearing Creed's contributions, she looked a tad shocked, "You have a machete? Geez, all I brought along was a hunting knife. Don't ask why," she replied, almost wishing she'd brought something better now. But back to the list, "Bug spray would also be great, what with going into a forest. Hm... I don't think sleeping in a haunted forest is a bright idea, you know, considering a plant tried to chew up your sister," she said over to Creed, remembering the story he'd told them last time. Then she looked over to Tobias to ask, "Anything to add?"
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  TobiasBlack Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:39 am

Listening to Keo and Creed talk over about what they would need for their trip, Tobias nodded along, agreeing with most of their suggestions. When he heard the two of them mention that they had a machete and a hunting knife respectivley, Tobias looked on at them in silence, his face displaying a look of comical shock. After a few seconds, he spoke up. " ...I suddenly feel like I've come seriously under prepared for this trip..." he said, in reference to their choice of side arms.

After moving past the subject, Tobias shook his head before crossing his arms, leaning against the frame of the swing as he looked to the two of them again. "Yeah, probably for the best we not camp out, last time I camped out in the forest I thought I saw a yeti" he said in a non chalant manner, as if it was a perfectly natural thing to say. When asked what else they should bring along, Toby scratched his chin. "Hmm, well given the swampy conditions we could be facing, how about a rope ?" he said as he looked to them.

"Better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it" he added soon after as he looked to them. "But apart from that, I can't really think of anything else" he said as he looked down at the ground, kicking some of the sand around as he did so, unsure as to what else they could take with them.
TobiasBlack
TobiasBlack

Back to top Go down

Post  Sairis Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:21 pm

“Yep, defiantly need water.” He looked at them when keo asked about the machete and he couldn’t help but laugh a bit at tobys face. “It’s alright Tobes this is kind of sudden..but hey its why we’re planin it right? But, I gotta go and pick up my machete from my sister, I was originally going to bring it to the mansion but forgot it.“ Creed made a modified smiley face in the sand with his shoe as he listened to the other suggestions and nodded. “Yeeah bug spray, we can use those off clip on things, or anything off…they got a lot of good bug killing crap…Then ropes are great in case we run into a bog, quicksand or maybe fall into a hole or something, neeever know.“ He smeared the smiley face before he started swinging again.
Sairis
Sairis

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:29 pm

Keoki looked at him like he was mad when he mentioned bringing a machete into the mansion, "Alright now, I can understand a knife, but why would you bring that into a household full of people? Trying to look like some slasher film villain? Because that mask of yours was already a corny first step," she said with a laugh. Shaking her head slightly, "Every slasher needs a mask. Or a burnt face," she added before moving passed that point.

"But yeah. That seems like a good list. I'll keep it in mind and write everything down when I go back to the mansion later today." She'd still have to check in with her job application before heading back, after all, "Anything else to go over?"
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  TobiasBlack Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:45 pm

"Nevertheless, I feel I should have at least bought a swiss army knife or something" Tobias said with a nervous chuckle. Listening to Keo speak about Creed's machete and mask and how they made him come across as a serial killer, Tobias chuckled as he looked to the two of them, still leaning against the frame of the swings as he did so. After Keop finished speaking about the list, he nodded as he looked between the two of them, nothing coming to mind when Keo mentioned if there was anything else to go over. "Nothing springs to mind Keo" he said as he shifted his gaze to her. " Maybe ask your mysterious friend as well though, who knows, he may think of something that we've forgotten" he soon added. "But apart from that, I think we're all set" he said with a smile as he pushed himself off the frame of the swings.
TobiasBlack
TobiasBlack

Back to top Go down

Post  Sairis Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:43 pm

“Oh..hmm” Creed knew he had one of those shoved in a box somewhere at his and Malices place but unlike the machete it wasn’t stolen and he hardly used it so why not, he’d go look for the two later. Creed looked to Keoki and laughed at the slasher film villain relation. He grinned at them evilly. “Possibly..” He made it sound serious but he shook his head and chuckled. “Nah I’m not thaaat crazy, n that mask is just for looks.” He smirked and started to swing higher before he thought of one last thing. “Maybe some food too? Nothing big but it’s there in case we happen to get lost…I’m out of ideas now soo not really.”

It didn’t take long for Creed to get his swing very high, he jumped off and landed a good ways away he straightened out his shirt out on his way back over to the two in time to hear mysterious friend. “Mysterious friend what?”
Sairis
Sairis

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:30 am

She waved her hand dismissively after he said he wasn't crazy and replied with a smirk, "Hey man, whatever you say. But yeah, some snacks couldn't hurt. I can bring along my camera bag for carrying the supplies too." She watched Creed swing high enough to jump off, but she stayed content to just sway back and forth lightly.

Then of course Tobias mentioned the 'mysterious' friend, "Ah, there's someone I'd like to invite along. If you're alright with it. He's a skeptic with all this supernatural stuff. I guess I wanna see if something will happen to change his mind," she explained, not going into any detail as to why she'd like to change his mind. That she intended to keep to herself.
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  TobiasBlack Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:08 am

Chuckling, Tobias looked on as Keo waved her hand in a dismissive manner at Creed in regards to his comments about not being crazy, a smile on his face as he then looked to Keo as she explained brining her camera bag along for the trip. " Ah, good thinking Keo." he said as he put his hands in his pockets, watching Creed launch himself off the swing as he did so, chuckling upon seeing him stick the landing. Upon hearing Keo elaborate on the friend she had hoped to invite along on the trip, Tobias listened along, leaning against the swing frame again as he took his hands out of his pockets and crossed his arms again. "Well, heres hoping we can help him see the light " he said with a smile and a chuckle as he looked between Keo and Creed.
TobiasBlack
TobiasBlack

Back to top Go down

Post  Sairis Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:21 pm

“I agree with Tobes on that idea.” He looked to the sand after a bit before shifting it around to make making a mini mound of sand near Tobias as he listened to Keoki talk about her friend. He smirked upon hearing the guy was a skeptic. “Ahh..I don’t mind then, it’ll be a load of fun to bring him along and hopefully see something that will change his mind bout it.” After Creed finished the mini mound he strolled over and stopped behind Keo and started to push her a little and only continued if she didn’t mind. “Well since the plannings mostly over what do you guys wanna do now?”
Sairis
Sairis

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:31 pm

"Alright, thanks guys," Keoki replied with a soft smile when they both agreed it'd be fine. She watched Creed mess with the sand again, but watched when he moved behind her and gave her a push. She didn't entirely expect it, but didn't complain, swinging a bit higher.

And when it did seem everything was planned out, she shrugged, "Don't know. Couldn't hurt to just hang around for a bit, but if you guys want to search around town some more, I'd be up for it."
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  TobiasBlack Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:39 pm

" I must admit Keo, I find my curiosity about that large expanse of woodland growing with each mention. Here's hoping it doesnt disappoint" he said with a chuckle as he looked between Creed and Keo. Watching Creed push Keo in the swing, Tobias smiled as he looked on, watching the two of them interact before looking around. Upon hearing Creed and Keo mention what they should do next, Tobias' gaze immediatly returned to them, Toby scratching his chin and looking to the side as if to suggest he was thinking about it. "Well, I'm content with just hanging here, but if you guys want to go anywhere, I'm happy to tag along" he said with a smile, leaning on the frame once again waiting for their respective answers.
TobiasBlack
TobiasBlack

Back to top Go down

Post  Sairis Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:55 am

“Not a problem.” Creed pushed Keo one more time before walking from behind Keo to Toby, stopping next to him before thinking as well. “Hmmmm” He scratched the side of his face lightly as he glanced around the park before his gaze found the town and focused on a random building.

“Well, I’m up to showing you guys few more things in the town if you like and maybe I’ll introduce both you to my sis and pick up a few things.” Creed let his hand slide down to his neck “It won’t be a long visit my sis is a bit unnerving to some..ehehh but better than last year.” He looked at them a moment before pulling out his cell and checking the time.
Sairis
Sairis

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:03 am

After Creed moved away, Keo waited to slow a bit before hopping off of the swing and moving over to the boys. "Couldn't hurt to see more of the town. And, your sister, huh?" Keoki was rather amused when he said she could be unnerving, wondering just what that might mean. "Better than before? Hahaha, well hey, I wouldn't mind meeting her then, it might be interesting," she replied with a grin, "How's that sound for you, Toby?"
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  TobiasBlack Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:09 am

Hearing Creed talk about seeing the rest of the town and going to visit his sister, Tobias nodded along. Upon hearing Keo mention if he was alright with that, he turned to her with a smile, giving her a thumbs up as he did so. "Sounds good to me, always like meeting new people" he said with a smile as he lowered his hand, pushing himself off the frame of the swings and turning his attention to Creed, going over in his head what Creed's sister could be like before shaking his head in an attempt to dispell those thoughs. " Lead the way man" he said with a smile, waiting for him to take the lead.
TobiasBlack
TobiasBlack

Back to top Go down

Post  Sairis Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:48 am

Creed smiled a little and put his phone back in his pocket nodding a bit at them. “That works well then, onwards with the tour~.” He made his way to the edge of the park. “Heh yep, her names Malice…acts like her name at times though...mostly when shes mad..or....that time when all girls act batshit.” Creed snickered at that and stopped once he reached the street and looked around before figuring where to go and continuing on. He circled a fair portion of the town where there weren’t only houses and pointed out some places and very few spots that were his favorite hangout spots.
Sairis
Sairis

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:01 am

Keo took to following behind Creed, listening as he explained his sister's disposition, but rose an eyebrow at the 'batshit' comment, asking with a slight bit of annoyance, "Excuse me?" She felt like smacking him again, but decided against it, for now. And it was nice to see more of the town. Particularly, she paid attention to some of the hangout spots he pointed out, as some looked like they'd be nice spots to practice at.
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  TobiasBlack Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:53 pm

Following Creed through the town, Tobias looked around at all the sites he pointed out, mentally noting everything for exploration at a later date. Upon hearing his batshit comment in regards to his sister however, and seeing the annoyance it conveyed in Keo, Tobias decided it was probably best to keep his mouth shut for the time being, not wanting to say anything that may incur the wrath of either of them. Returning to his mental cataloguing, he started to think about how peaceful and nice Penrose actually was, wondering what it looked like at night as he continued to follow Creed down the street.
TobiasBlack
TobiasBlack

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next