Meinior Mansion II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Checking out the Town (07-13-2011) [open to all]

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Checking out the Town (07-13-2011) [open to all] - Page 3 Empty Re: Checking out the Town (07-13-2011) [open to all]

Post  Sairis Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:41 pm

Creed blinked and looked at her and he head the annoyance in her words, he glanced around and scratched the back of his head and laughed a bit nervously. “Erm…I mean…its not the greatest time for you guys..but…yeeah…I’ll just shut up bout that now.” He put his hand back in his pocket and stopped by the fountain behind the gym and hopped up onto the brim of it. “Well that’s pretty much most of it.” He looked to them and smiled slightly before walking along the brim to get to the other side he paused a moment before hopping off and walking straight ahead past the hospital and to the row of houses next to the river.

He turned to face them and was walking backwards looking back here and there for anything he’d bump into. “I always told Malice that our place would one day fall into that river or it would flood there..but it hasn’t happened, which is good cuz shed beat the crap outta me for jinxing it.” He snickered as he turned back around and went up to the door of the house to knock on it.
Sairis
Sairis

Back to top Go down

Checking out the Town (07-13-2011) [open to all] - Page 3 Empty Re: Checking out the Town (07-13-2011) [open to all]

Post  Little Blue Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:49 pm

Creed's reaction made Keo lighten up a bit, since he at least didn't reply with some smart-mouthed comment, and it was kind of funny when he seemed to be at a loss. Then they reached the fountain, which Keo still recalled from her last visit. She watched Creed hop up, but she opted to stay on the ground and just watch until he moved along again.

The way he described his house certainly was... interesting. Was it a dump or was he just teasing his sister because it was so close to the water? She shrugged off the thought, "Well then, I suppose it's a good thing it's still standing. The way you describe your sister, I get the feeling you wouldn't be standing here if the house got wrecked," she commented with a playful grin as Creed walked up to the house.
Little Blue
Little Blue

http://littlebluesblog.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TobiasBlack Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:57 pm

Watching Creed and Keo continue on, Tobias chuckled as he continued to follow the two of them to the home of Creed's sister. As he also watched Creed jump up onto the fountain, he soon found his gaze shifting to the fountain itself, smiling as he watched the water flow from the top. Upon realising that Keo and Creed were on the move again, Tobias looked back to them and continued to follow the two of them.

Listening to Creed describe the place he and his sister were living in, Tobias chuckled as he continued onwards. "Well, it could be worse man, at least you get a nice view of the river" he said with a chuckle in an attempt to bring some humor to the situation. Falling silent again soon after, he soon found himself coming to a stop with Keo, watching as Creed knocked on the door of the house.
TobiasBlack
TobiasBlack

Back to top Go down

Post  Sairis Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:02 am

Creed nodded at Tobys positive comment. “Hahah, yeah that’s true then I think I’ve only fished once or twice..but caught nothing.” He looked to Keo and nodded. “That’s pretty much it if it were to happen.” He shifted a bit before looking to the door. “She must me working on a song..sorry for the wait guys.” Creed brought his hand up to knock again but by the time he did the door swung open swiftly.

A girl stood there 5’8, she had the same skin color, jet black hair and piercing red eyes as creed. Her hair was long and her bangs covered her eyes a good bit but at certain angles they can be seen, the back of her hair was layered neatly so that the tips would spike out here and there down the length. She was wearing dark blue skinny jeans with some tares, knee high belt buckle boots over that and a black slightly form fitting shirt that had a band name and logo on it.

Her eyes narrowed as they set on creed but it was mostly because they were sensitive to light at the moment though it makes it hard to tell when she’s mad or not, thus why she wears her sunglasses which were on the top of her head. “What do you need now..?” She glanced to Keo and Toby and rose a brow. Creed smiled a small bit. “Well hello to you too lovely sister~.” She looked back to him and actually did glare before making a tch sound. Creed grinned. “Thought I’d introduce you to my two buds n I needa pick some crud up.” He made his way in and Malice moved to the side so they could come in. “Don’t worry she doesn’t bite.” Malice closed the door. “too hard..” she smirked a bit.

The house was pretty nice, slightly messy. He went over to the living room which was pretty much where they walked into and he cleared some papers off of the couch so Keo and Toby could sit. “come sit here if you two like.” He put the papers on the table in front of the couch. “But yeah Malice this is Keoki, and Tobias” He motioned to them as he said their names. “Two neat and nice friends I made over there. I was showing them about the town.” Malice looked to them. “Nice to meet both of you.” She held her hand out to shake hands. "Pretty sure you know I'm Malice."
((dun do it! she'll steal yer soul and eat you!!! lmao jkjk XDDD hahah btw sorry for longness it shall get a bit shorter. hope ya lived through reading and the handshake OAO))
Sairis
Sairis

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:24 pm

They did have a good amount of similarities, as Keo looked from Creed over to his sister. Same hair and eyes, for sure, and they even both stuck to dark clothes. She also couldn't help but grin slightly at Malice's 'welcome', seeing how loving it was. It seemed Creed hadn't been too off in his descriptions of her, and this might get amusing. She moved inside when Malice took a step away and made room for Toby to follow before taking a look around.

It actually kind of reminded her rooms would end up when she stayed with Anna. It never ended up too bad, but it'd be a little messy within a week of their stay. The odd familiarity was actually calming, and she thanked the siblings before taking a seat on the couch he'd cleared off. After Creed introduced them, she shook Malice's hand, "Heh, yeah, nice to meet you, Maline. And Keo works for short."

Last edited by Little Blue on Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  TobiasBlack Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:48 pm

Looking over Malice upon seeing her in the door frame, Tobias soon found his gaze locked on her, giving her a friendly nod and smile upon seeing her look over to Keo and himself. Upon seeing Malice "greet" Creed, Tobias tried to stifle a chuckle before he started to follow Keo upon being invited in. Watching Keo cross the threshold first, Tobias soon crossed it himself, closing the door behind him as he did so. Upon entering the house, he looked around, taking in the different sights once again before taking a seat in the spot Malice had designated.

Looking around the house, Tobias noticed that it was actually quite a nice place, despite it's current state. Soon finding his attention returning to Malice, Tobias smiled as he shook her hand after she had finished with Keo. " Nice to meet you, I'm Tobias, Toby if you aren't one for formalities" he said with a smile and a chuckle as he shook Malice's hand as well.
TobiasBlack
TobiasBlack

Back to top Go down

Post  Sairis Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:00 am

Malice nodded to Keoki and Toby. “I’ll keep them in mind.” After the hand shake she crossed her arms in a casual manner. Creed stood on the other side of the table. “Tobes, Keo, guys want anything to drink? We’ve got…” He looked to Malice a good second as she studied the two a little more before looking to creed and a very short silent exchange went on before he replied ”Water and soda.”. Malice went over to a desk not too far away and pulled a computer chair over and in front of the table. Creed looked at it. “Heeey thanks~” he sat on it and spun but only was stopped when Malice grabbed the back of the chair at the right moment which made him lurch.

He looked at her and smiled innocently at her before getting out of it to let her sit. She rubbed her cheek on her shoulder a second before folding her arms again. “And he wonders why he gets smacked here and there…” she looked to the table before crossing her legs. Creed headed off to get them drinks if they requested otherwise he went to go to his room which was now used for storage to get a few things. Malice finally looked up to them again. “So what’s interested you guys into coming to this small village here to go to school..?”
Sairis
Sairis

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:14 am

Keoki glanced over at the siblings as Malice checked the drinks, and Creed just seemed to know by how she looked back at him. Hm, that was odd, but then, you never know what siblings can display to each other just from how well they know one another. She shrugged it off, replying, "I'm fine, thanks." She didn't think they'd be here long before Malice kicked Creed out anyway, though she got a good laugh about her smack comment. Just from Creed's little stunt at the bridge earlier, Keo could relate a bit.

When Malice asked why they were around here for school, she glanced over to Toby before speaking up first, "Ah, first came here because a family friend wants to force me into getting a degree. So she said I should go here for whatever I want, she'd pay for it. I picked film... and I have to say, I'm getting a bit more interested now than I originally was, with some stories I've heard about the forest here," she explained happily, then added, "I'm a fan of the paranormal." Then she looked back to Tobias to hear what he had to say.
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  TobiasBlack Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:46 pm

Like Keo, Tobias kept his eyes on the siblings as Malice continued her search for the drinks, occasionally looking around at the room as she continued her search. On hearing her ask if he wanted a drink, Tobias quickly turned his gaze back to her, shaking his head at her question. "No, I'm fine, thanks" he said with a smile as he leaned back in the chair. As he kept his gaze locked on Malice, he soon found his attention shifting to Keo as she explained why she was at the school, chuckling upon hearing her mention the forest.

Upon hearing her finish and look to him, Tobias let out a cough as he sat forward again. "I'm here to study history, American and Canadian studies being my major. The university here seems to have a good history program and after reading up on the area, I thought it would be a nice place to study" he said with a smile as he looked from Keo to Malice. " Thrilling stuff, I know" he said in a slightly sarcastic tone, a chuckle soon following after it.
TobiasBlack
TobiasBlack

Back to top Go down

Post  Sairis Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:01 am

Malice listened intently to them while turning the chair a little from side to side. She nodded when they finished. “Those are some interesting reasons and good majors..I still haven’t figured what I’m going to go into..but anyway.” She stopped moving the chair and leaned back a bit before glancing to Toby “Not all that bad I’d have to say since its Penrose..” Her gaze drifted to Keo. “I’d have to say the forest won’t disappoint you then, there’s always at least one thing that would have to happen to people that go in there. So it’d be interesting place to film out.”

After a good moment Creed appeared from around the corner of the small hall that had the bedrooms, he was slightly dusty and had a black case under his arm. He was rubbing his eye as he walked over, he walked a bit close to the electric bass guitar and his foot came in contact with the stand jarring it and making it fall over. The small amp was still on and it wasn’t very loud when it hit the floor but it still made a short unpleasant note. Creed didn’t notice until the sound and he froze.

Malice closed her eyes and exhaled slowly through her nose before spinning the chair around and getting up, she made her way over she picked up the guitar and spared him since it was an accident and that his friends were there. Creed looked at her. “Sorry” >< he made his way over to keo and toby, Malice not too far behind him. Creed looked to them and smiled nervously. “Well shall we head out now?”
Sairis
Sairis

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:11 am

"So I've heard," Keoki replied happily as Malice also confirmed what she's been hearing so far. When she heard Creed's footsteps, she glanced over and noticed the case he was carrying, and, well, the dust. That probably wasn't a good sign for how his room must look. But when she was thinking that, it seems his case caught onto something, creating a chain reaction and a short, sharp note that made her cover her ears through it.

Moving her hands away after the noise stopped, she quickly noticed Malice fuming from her chair before getting up. It seemed Creed was spared, this time around, but he wanted to leave pretty quickly. She nodded, deciding this would be a good time to exit before Malice changed her mind, speaking as she moved up off of the couch, "Yeah, I'm ready to head out."
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  TobiasBlack Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:30 am

Chuckling at Keo's ever increasing enthusiasm in regards to Burglinde forest, Tobias smile as he looked to her, leaning back in his chair as he did so. His attention was soon drawn to the sound of Creed exiting his room, Tobias turning to him as he entered the room once again, trying to comprehend what kind of disarray his room was in upon seeing the lair of dust covering him. Upon seeing the chain of events that had occured once Creed's case had accidently caught on the bass guitar, his face contorted into a rather surprised look as he looked between Creed, Malice and Keo, the short sharp note that the amp produced not causing him as much trouble as it did the others. Upon hearing the noise stop and Creed ask if they wanted to leave, Tobias quickly took to his feet along with Keo, dusting himself off as he did so. "Yeah, I think it's best we head out now, not take up anymore of your sisters time" he said with a slightly nervous chuckle.
TobiasBlack
TobiasBlack

Back to top Go down

Post  Sairis Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:19 am

Creed opened the door and let them go out first then stood in the threshold and turned to look at her. “Thanks for not murdering me in front of them…and I’ll prob drop by next week.” He grinned. Malice smirked before looking past him and to the other two. “Was nice meeting you, might see you around when school starts.” When creed turned to go back to them she took her boot to his back side making him stumble forward. She shook her head while smiling slightly then closed the door. He stood up. “I LOVE YOU TOO!” He laughed before going over to the two and dusting his bum off then moving his hand to dust his shoulders before he mumbled. “Tough love.”

He finished patting some dust off when he reached them. “My rooms not as messy as I look. There were a couple boxes we haven’t touched a while and well, one of em fell on me." He pulled up the case and opened the two small latches on it and showed them the machete it wasn’t a proper case for it just a storage like box so he wouldn’t get in trouble for carrying weapons. Inside was the machete in a dull green very durable green cloth sheath and strap, he pulled it out a bit showing most of it was black and still very much metal but where the blades edge was it was silver and pretty sharp looking. He put it back before pulling out a very nice looking Swiss army knife. Creed closed the box and held it out to Tobias. “Here ya go.” He smiled softly. “I don’t use it at all, so go ahead and keep it.”
Sairis
Sairis

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:45 pm

"Nice meeting you too, and see you around, then," Keoki replied with a quick wave to Malice before heading out the door and turning back to the siblings. They certainly had an interesting, and rather funny, relationship, and it was hard for Keo not to laugh when Malice actually kicked Creed out the door. Hearing Creed, she had a smirk as she teased him, "It's better than nothing, right? Someone's gotta love the slasher-to-be." She was still a little surprised he was still bringing an actual machete back to the mansion. Hopefully no one else would really notice it in a guitar case. Unless someone wanted to examine the non-existent guitar, anyway.

When he put the weapon back and instead handed Toby the knife, she shook her head, "And now we've armed the only one who might have been innocent." Keoki had already pointed out earlier that she'd brought along a knife, so she couldn't pretend she was unarmed. "Ah well, where to now that you've wrapped things up here?" she asked over to Creed, since he knew the town the best.
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  TobiasBlack Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:40 pm

"Yeah, nice to meet you Malice" he said with a smile and a nod as he made his way out of the door, coming to a stop beside Keo before turning his attention to the siblings as well. Upon seeing Malice physically kick Creed out of the house, Tobias leaned towards Keo, his eyes still on Creed at the front door. " Can't you just feel the love" he whispered, a stifled laugh escaping his mouth as he finished.

Watching Creed approach them, Tobias took a step back upon seeing Creed stand the guitar case up, taking another step back upon seeing the machete in the case, raising an eyebrow as he looked at it. He soon found his gaze shifting to something else however, said something being Creed offering him a rather nice swiss army knife.

Hesitant at first, Tobias soon took the swiss army knife from him, giving it and it's many tools a once over and chuckling at Keo's comment before looking back to Creed. " Are you sure though man ? I mean you really don't have to..." he asked, a bit taken aback by Creed's gift as he waited for his response.
TobiasBlack
TobiasBlack

Back to top Go down

Post  Sairis Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:00 pm

Creed laughed at what Keo said. “Yeah, defiantly~” He put his hands in his pockets as he watched Toby examine its many tools. A smirk slowly spread on his face before he replied again. “Weellll innocence is at times, easy to taint…soo…oops.” Creed looked back to Toby when he spoke. “I am very sure about it, hardly use it. In fact the only time it was used was when my sis and I accidentally locked ourselves outta the house…” He scratched the back of his head and laughed softly as he visualized it. “But that was before we had a duplicate key.” He swiftly picked the case up off the floor. “Hmmmm” He rubbed his chin lightly with his free hand for a moment before letting his hand drop. “I got nothing…you guys have any place you wanna go to around here, or any place you heard bout and I missed while touring?”
Sairis
Sairis

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:21 pm

"I'm starting to think you may be just a bit evil," she said teasingly after Creed's easy to taint comment. But Toby didn't seem too excited about getting the army knife. After Creed pointed out how little it's been used, she added in, "Even if you don't use it to stab something, those things come in handy. Certainly couldn't hurt to keep around if Creed's got no use for the thing." She was joking about the stabbing point, mostly.

When there didn't seem like anything else to go check out, Keoki took a step back, "Well, I think I'll go check up on my job application instead then. It was nice hanging out with you guys again, get in touch later so we can figure out a date for the forest trip. We're all in the same area, anyway," she mentioned, seeing as they'd all ended up with rather closely placed rooms. With that, she gave a quick wave before turning around to head back to the club on her own.
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  TobiasBlack Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:27 pm

Upon hearing Creed insist, Tobias, looking to Creed before looking back to the knife again, shrugged and placed the knife in his pocket. "Well if you're sure man, thanks" he said as he placed it in his pocket. "If you need it back though, don't hesitate to ask" he soon added. Turning to Keo upon hearing her mention that swiss army knifes come in handy, Tobias chuckled as he nodded. " I suppose, lord knows it's better than a harmonica " he said with a small chuckle. Soon after this, Tobias begun to realise that because of Creed's tour, he had pretty much seen most of the town now, a smile appearing on his face as he realised this.

Turning to Keo as she mentioned her job application, Tobias nodded as she began to leave. " A pleasure as always Keo, and good luck with the application" he said with a smile and a nod as she left. Turning to Creed, he scratched his head, realising he had nothing else to do in town. "Well , given that I've seen most of the town now, I think I'm going to head back to the mansion" he said with a smile as he patted Creed on the shoulder. "Thanks again for the knife, I'll see ya later, unless you wish to join me on the trip back that is" he said with a smile as he walked on, taking it slowly in case Creed was going to join him.
TobiasBlack
TobiasBlack

Back to top Go down

Post  Sairis Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:30 am

He just grinned when he was called a bit evil but didn’t say much as he lightly shook his head as he laughed softly. Creed looked up when Keo talked about leavening. “Aw alright, wish you luck on that app as well~.” He waved back then looked to Toby when he spoke up again. Creed twitched slightly from the pat from not really expecting it and he smiled a bit. “Hah, no prob..and sure but..umm.” He fiddled with the case a moment and it was quite clunky and annoying now epically if he was going to take it with him on the bike. “I brought my motorcycle with me, I parked it back over by the theater. There’s room for two peeps if I ditch this case with malice and stick it in a bag. I was just going to use it as a chest of the sort but no problem in picking it up again another time.”
((sorry for latenesses o-o school n hw, da horror! –spazz death- ))
Sairis
Sairis

Back to top Go down

Post  TobiasBlack Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:16 pm

Hearing Creed mention that he had bought his motorcycle to town, Tobias stopped in his tracks, turning around to face Creed soon after doing so. Despite the convenience of getting a ride back to the mansion, upon hearing Creed mention that it would require him to ditch his case and come back for it at a later date, Tobias shook his head. "Nah man, it's ok, don't wan't you having to make two trips when you dont have to" he said with a smile as he looked back to the case, looking to Creed soon after.

"Besides, I like the walk back, the scenery is nice and it gives me time to be alone with my thoughts and what not" he added with a chuckle as he ran a hand through his hair. "Thanks again man, I'll see ya back at the mansion" he said with a smile before giving Creed a friendly nod, making his way down the street soon after towards the road that led back to Meinior.

(( no worries Sai ))
TobiasBlack
TobiasBlack

Back to top Go down

Post  Sairis Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:10 am

Creed stopped a bit behind Toby. “It still wouldn’t have been a problem, but okay.” He grinned a small bit. “That’s a good parts of it, I’ll probably walk here next time with one or both of you next time… and no prob, see ya later Tobes.” He watched him head off before his grin faded and he looked around the area a moment, before rubbing the back of his neck and sighing softly after he shook his head and muttered to himself. “Gotta stop being paranoid...” He shifted the case to his left hand before heading over to get his bike and make his way back to the Meinior.
(end~)
Sairis
Sairis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3