Meinior Mansion II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thorny Trouble 09-05-2011 (Lugh and Keoki, maybe others later.)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Thorny Trouble 09-05-2011 (Lugh and Keoki, maybe others later.) - Page 2 Empty Re: Thorny Trouble 09-05-2011 (Lugh and Keoki, maybe others later.)

Post  Little Blue Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:29 pm

She was a little unnerved at the blood magic stuff, but the pendant idea was what really gave her chills. Seemed like faeries loved blood and silver. And seeing as she liked her soul the way it was, the kiss option wasn't much better.

"I guess the first method. Sounds quick, anyway," and it didn't involve silver burns or soul-sucking. When he pulled out a piece of silver, her eyes went right to it for a second. It was about then that Lugh started to worry her, as she really hoped that knife he took out was any metal other than anymore damned silver.
Little Blue
Little Blue

http://littlebluesblog.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Thorny Trouble 09-05-2011 (Lugh and Keoki, maybe others later.) - Page 2 Empty Re: Thorny Trouble 09-05-2011 (Lugh and Keoki, maybe others later.)

Post  Ryel Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:43 pm

"I thought as much." Lugh said putting the silver back in its box and then pouring a portion of the ink into a smaller container, "If you can provide a drop then?" he asked handing her the knife, the words 'stainless steel' imprinted on the blade.

When Keoki returned the knife he stirred the bloody tip in the ink, "I mbannaí tú a tharraingt dom, go dtí deireadh gach am." he said, his voice echoing, as he stabbed the tip of the blade into his upper right arm, the blackened liquid spread beneath the skin forming a tattoo like glyph. "And that’s that." He said wiping the little blood the seeped away from the small self inflicted wound.

“So any other questions?”

Ryel

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:53 pm

She let out a small sigh when she read what was on the blade, but hopefully it would just come off like she was nervous about cutting herself instead of being relieved that it was a steel blade. Giving herself a prick, which hardly even hurt much, she handed it back to him and watched the little 'spell', or whatever it might be.

"That's... that's kinda creepy, I have to admit," she said, despite finding the scene rather fascinating. Getting passed that, she heard him ask if there were any questions, "Yeah, so, I just ask for a favor at some point, and it's called even? And I'd hope that thing goes away too," she pointed back to the glyph mark.
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryel Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:06 am

"Yeah, that's all there is to it, and yes it will disappear when you invoke the Geis, eh ask for the favor. If I was older I could do something more complex, like give you knowledge of how you'll die so you can avoid the conditions for you death, prolonging your life, or give you good health. But such things are beyond me, for the moment at least." he explained "And I suppose it is rather creepy, it's just normality for me, guess I'm used to it." he said Lying back on the bed fully, flinching as his bandaged arm toughed the bed.
"So you said you travelled with Anna for a while, so what kind of creatures did you meet on your journeys?" he asked mildly curious.

Ryel

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:05 am

"Man, that's pretty wild. But still, knowing how you'll die, shoot. You guys can really find out something like that?" she asked, and shortly after saying that, it struck her as to just what else he might be able to find out. When she noticed him flinched, she looked back to make sure he was alright, but he seemed fine. And he went on to ask about her and Anna, which she wasn't too surprised about.

"It's more like what she's met. Heh, I've only seen the less-dangerous things. Mostly the ones civil enough to hide among humans in the city. So, vampires, magic-users, werewolves, shape-shifters, a few demons, so on... Outside of that, I've only seen ghosts, for the most part. Some smaller little monsters that I couldn't name off-hand, but Anna refused to let me near her usual targets," she explained. Perhaps Anna was a little protective of her, more maybe she just didn't have much confidence in Keoki's skills, she always had trouble figuring out which it might be.
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryel Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:39 am

"Yeah it’s not too difficult apparently but I haven't learnt yet, although we can't tell the future if that’s what you’re asking, it's hard to explain. But it's kind of along the lines of knowing that if you keep putting one foot in front of the other you'll go forward." Lugh said the future and time in general was highly complicated, and honestly not something Lugh as looked into all that much.

Lugh raised an eyebrow as Keo mentioned that vampires, werewolves and demons where less dangerous. To the best of his knowledge the first two quite often attacked humans the later, well the word demon spoke for itself as far as he was concerned. "If that constitutes less dangerous, what exactly does she come up against? Dragons?" Lugh asked hoping Keoki was say no to dragons, there were few humans that had fought and lived, never mind killed a dragon. And most of them used magic artefacts. Then again he always forgot humans had guns and other things now, this was hardly the middle ages.

Ryel

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:53 am

"Well, of course they're dangerous, but they primarily live among humans, and in some cases survive on them too. Therefore, there has to be some code or control, or else their cover gets blown, and they get massacred in the new world full to the brim with humans. Aside from the rogues. And maybe not demons, so much... But, some also have easier on how to kill them. See a vampire? Set them on fire, use a stake, drag them into the day light... Werewolf? Silver. Other things you can just take out with brute force," though perhaps Anna and her had an advantage on that one. She also didn't like to consider herself dangerous, even if she knew personally that werewolves were hardly nice when transformed.

She shrugged, not exactly considering dragons since she'd never heard a story before that convinced her they were real, "The ones that are dangerous are the ones that no longer control their blood thirst. Or the monsters and creatures that don't have the mind to control themselves in the first place. That's what Anna never let me near. Like those things that might be out in the forest, the ones that are probably worse than what we saw before." Keo was fairly certain that there had to be more than just zombies, with all the superstition surrounding it.
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryel Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:01 am

"Hmm an angry mob is a rather daunting opponent. They're rather fond of the limb from limb maneuver." Lugh replied a smirk on his face as he continued "Although I am somewhat not eased by the fact that you seem to know how to kill or incapacitate so many. Especially seeing the most recent events?" Lugh said indicating to his bad arm.

Lugh chuckled when Keo explained what she hadn’t met, "So you're mentor didn’t let you near the very things you're looking to go after. I'd reprimand you for it but I'd rather not be a hypocrite. Never could resist the supernatural." he said, having been warned from going places by his sisters or parents he inevitably always would, they had given up at this point.

Ryel

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Blue Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:37 am

She grinned as he mentioned the angry mobs, thankfully having avoided those so far with Anna's help. Though she avoided saying anything on it, worrying she might say something suspicious. The second comment didn't worry her as much, "Ah, I might be... a little violent. I just like to say I enjoy a good fight, against a human or anything else."
"And yeah, I suppose so," she added, as he mentioned her going against her mentor. But she smiled a bit more to hear he shared a strong interest in the paranormal.

"Oh, I think you'll be very helpful, then. I'll keep you up to date on what I find... and speaking of which, I recall I took a photo of those zombies for you. Took it before going off to find Aemilio," she explained, plucking her phone from her pocket and scrolling through the menu to find it. It was a decent photo, at least for a camera phone. The zimbo clearly had its neck broken, as she'd done before complaining how it didn't die afterwards, but was otherwise decomposed as one would expect. And relatively undamaged other than its neck. "Don't know how much you'll get out of it, but it's all I got. Sorry, but I'm not going to risk a video camera worth a few hundred dollars in the midst of a mob of undead," she added, handing it over to him.
Little Blue
Little Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2