Meinior Mansion II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More guests arrive (07-11-2011) [open for all]

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

More guests arrive (07-11-2011) [open for all] - Page 2 Empty Re: More guests arrive (07-11-2011) [open for all]

Post  SaisCy Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:58 pm

"Azar," mrs Nellis repeated, "what a beautiful name, and original too - I've never heard it before! Well, I hope you feel welcome and at home here Azar."
She then noticed the pet box with Azar's cat in it. "O dear," she said in a softer voice, leaning in a little, "don't let mr Nellis see you with that now! My husband doesn't want animals in here. Didn't you read that on the website? - it's one of the house rules.""
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

https://mmii.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

More guests arrive (07-11-2011) [open for all] - Page 2 Empty Re: More guests arrive (07-11-2011) [open for all]

Post  Vampire Miyu Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:09 am

"Thank you," Azar said once again when Mrs Nellis complimented her on her name, "it's Persian it means fire."
When Mrs Nellis leaned in and told her to keep Pangur Bán away from her husband she acted surprised, although she had been perfectly aware of the no pet rule.
"Oh I'm sorry," she said as if it was the truth, "I must have missed that one. But I'll make sure Pangur won't cause any trouble, she'll probably be spending most of her time either hunting in the garden or sleeping on my bed anyway."
It wasn't until then that Azar actually acknowledge Tobias existance, looking at him with a smile, "Hi, as you've probably heard I'm Azar, who may I ask are you?"
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  TobiasBlack Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:24 am

As Tobias watched Mrs Nellis and Azar discuss the no pet rule of the house, he looked around the hallway, taking in all the sights as he did so. It wasn't until Azar addressed him directly that he turned back to her, a smile appearing on his face as he spoke up. "Nice to meet you Azar, I'm Tobias, newly arrived, just like yourself" he said with a friendly nod as he kept his eyes trained on her.

After a few seconds of silence, he looked to Azar's bags, looking back to Azar soon after doing so. "Would you like a hand with those ? If it's alright with Mrs Nellis of course" He asked in a friendly manner as he motioned to her bags, waiting for her reply and looking to Mrs Nellis, hoping that she wouldn't mind waiting a little bit longer to give Tobias his key.
TobiasBlack
TobiasBlack

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:29 am

"O no, not at all," mrs Nellis said kindly, "in fact, I was just about to bake another cake so I've got my hands pretty full as it is. How about you help miss Azar here find a room and when you're done, just come find me in the kitchen, I'll give you both the keys to your room?"

She was just about to walk into the kitchen when she remembered something.
"O Azar, you had the room with the special accomodations didn't you? Yes, I thought your name sounded familar! It's room number 01 - that's up the stairs, then you go to the right... At the end of the hallway on your right hand."
She burried her hand in the pocket of her jeans, rumaged around in it for a bit and then got out a pair of keys that she handed to Azar. "I kept your keys aside because I knew you would be coming today. Now behave you two!" and she went into the kitchen.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:57 am

Azar smiled, with a hint of a smirk hidden in it, when Tobias asked if she needed help with carrying her luggage. She hadn't carried all of her own luggage since she had left the front door, the only pleasant surprise here was that she didn't have to subtly hint that she could use a hand.
"Thank you, I could use a little help yes," she answered him kindly.
Azar was just about to call Mrs Nellis back when she was starting to walk away but she already turned around and told her what room had been costumized to fit her medical demands.
"Thank you Ceceile," with that she took the room keys and picked up one half of her luggage leaving the other for Tobias and started walking up the stairs.
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  TobiasBlack Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:10 am

Upon hearing Azar take him up on his offer, Tobias smiled and nodded, moving over to her luggage as he did so. "No worries" he said in a friendly tone as he moved over to her luggage, picking up some of it upon reaching it. As he lifted some of the bags, he heard Mrs Nellis mention that Azar was to have special accomodation during his stay, his curiosity definetly piqued upon hearing it as he ran over a few scenarios in his head as to what she could mean.

After some thought however, Tobias, upon realising that it wasn't his place to pry, decided not to ask Azar about it, following her up the stairs as he did so.Thinking it best to not ask Azar about her accomodations, Tobias forced the thought out of his head, following Azar to her room as he did so. " So Azar, what is it you're here to study ?" he asked politley as he made sure to keep up with her.
TobiasBlack
TobiasBlack

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:16 am

Once Azar had reached the top of the stairs she walked over to the door with the numbers 01 on it and put the luggage that she was carrying just in the middle of the room. She moved out of the way so that Tobias could enter as well, starting to unbutton her leather coat while walked back into the hallway looking around a little.
"I'm here to study to be a social worker," she answered Tobias' question, mentally adding and to give my mom a break from me but instead of saying that aloud she looked back at him and asked, "what about you?"
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:41 am

Aemilio was bored. Because of the bad weather going outside wasn't really an option but there wasn't a whole lot to do inside either. He'd already called his father to inform him about all that'd happened since he and Axel left home, only to hear that Axel hadn't forgotten to call yesterday, much love and kisses anyway but too busy to chat right now so bye.
So now he wandered through the mansion, hoping to come across something or someone fun. Then he noticed a pretty girl in the hallway unbottoning her coat. Then (to his small regret) he noticed there was a guy as well.
He walked up to them without immediatly saying something, eavesdropping as long as he could - when he was about 4 metres away from them he raised a hand and spoke up: "hello there. You two are new here aren't you?"
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TobiasBlack Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:47 am

As Azar moved out of the way to let Tobias in, Tobias moved into the room, putting the remainder of her luggage down beside the bags she was carrying. Putting the bags down, Tobias turned back to Azar upon hearing that she was studying to be a social worker, an impressed look appearing on his face as he turned to face her. "Wow, that sounds exciting" he said with a friendly smile. Hearing her ask what he was studying, Tobias scratched his head, looking around the room before looking back to her.

"Well, as geeky as it is, I'm here to study History, American and Canadian studies being my major" he said with a slightly embarrassed smile, believing his choice in course to be rather lame and geeky. After a few seconds of silence, Tobias clapped his hands and looked to Azar. "Well Azar, I guess I'll leave you be to get settled, hopefully I'll see you around" he said with a smile as he made his way to the door.

Making his way to the door however, he found it blocked by a newcomer, Tobias stopping dead in his tracks due to the sudden appearance of the newcomer. "Um, yeah, we are, I'm Tobias, nice to meet you" he said with a friendly smile and a nod to Amelio, not introducing Azar to him as he felt doing so would probably come across as a bit rude. As he finished, he looked from Amelio back to Azar, waiting for her to introduce herself to the man standing in the doorway.
TobiasBlack
TobiasBlack

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:15 pm

From the corner of her eye Azar noticed Aemilio coming closer, but as he didn't say anything she decided to ignore him for now. Instead she just listened to Tobias answer her question about what he's studying, mentally agreeing with him that it's geeky. When he said that he would leave her to get unpacked she smiled at him warmly: "Thank you for your help, and don't worry you'll see me around."
Having undone the last button of her coat, revieling a figure hugging white shirt, Aemilio just started talking and Tobias introduced himself.
"Hi," Azar said when it was her turn, "I'm Azar and this is Pangur Bán," she petted the lazy cat that was still lying arcross her shoulders causing her to purr, "and who might you be?"
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:52 pm

"Hii," Aemilio said to Tobias and then another time to Azar. The cat just got a stare as Aemilio wondered how the hell to spell his name. After that probably going by unnoticed (the wondering lasted less then a second) he smiled at both of them and replied: "my name's Aemilio." He then allowed a short silence to fall, as Azar took off her coat revealing the appealing curves of her body.

(maybe I should explain, I say 'allowed the silence to fall' because Aemilio wasn't someone who would feel bad about taking a second to look at a woman's curves. Now don't get me wrong, he's not one of those apes who would shamelessly stare at a woman's body for hours, or would completely forget where a woman's eyes are during a conversation or anything! But now that Azar's slamming hot body as it came out of hiding, he did take a second - maybe 2 - to check it out.)

"Qué belleza," he said under his breath with a small grin, before continuing in a normal tone: "I arrived yesterday..." then with a look out the window; "so... which one of you brought the bad weather along with you?"
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TobiasBlack Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:17 pm

"Nice to meet you man" he said with a smile as he kept his eyes on him for a second. Upon seeing Amelio's eyes shift to something behind him Tobias, initially confused, turns around to see what has caught his attention. Upon seeing Azar's figure hugging top, Tobias' cheeks became a bit more red as he lowered his head in an attempt to hide it. Quickly turning back to the door, he let out a nervous chuckle as he begins to inch towards the door, getting ready to leave and let Azar go about her buisness.

"Well, I don't wan't to be that guy who over stays his welcome so, if you don't mind, I'm going to take this chance to get my key from Mrs Nellis " he said with a smile as he made his way to the door, getting ready to leave and head back down the stairs. "Azar, it was a pleasure, Amelio, it was nice to meet you too, I'll be going now" he added as he made his way to the door, ready to pass Amelio as he did so and reutrn down stairs to get his key and get to exploring the mansion a bit more.
TobiasBlack
TobiasBlack

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:52 pm

Azar couldn't stop herself from smirking at the looks she got from Aemilio and Tobias once her coat was off. Her mood darkened again though when Aemilio asked about the weather and she couldn't stop herself from answering with: "How don't we know that it's your doing?"
When Tobias said that he had to leave, she smiled kindly at him again, reserving her annoyance for Aemilio.
"The pleasure was all mine," she answered with a small wave and then looked back at Aemilio, "now I would appreciate it if you could keep the rain away the rest of the year."
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:00 pm

"See you around," Aemilio called after Tobias before turning all his attention back to Azar.
"I'll try but I can't make any promisses," he replied to Azar's last comment with a small smirk, "but even if it doesn't work... you seem well-prepared for more rain." He gestured towards the full-body-cover coat.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TobiasBlack Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:25 pm

Nodding to the two of them again with a friendly smile, Tobias moved quickly past Amelio and into the hallway, taking a few seconds to regain his composure before moving to the stairs. Upon descending them, Tobias, after some chat with Mrs Nellis, took the key to his room with a thanks and returned to his new room. Upon straightening up everything in his room, Tobias looked to his door, finally deciding to take a chance to explore the mansion a bit more. As he crossed the threshold of the door and closed it behind him, Tobias locked the door and set off, hoping to find out some more about the mansion.

(( With that, I'll take my leave, have fun and try and play nice you two Razz ))
TobiasBlack
TobiasBlack

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:42 pm

Aemilio got a glare from Azar when he said that she was well prepared for rain, her bad mood really getting hard to ignore now.
"Yeah because I have to," she answered, "not that it really matters to you. Seeing as girls wearing leather is only interesting for guys that are actually interested in girls."
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:05 pm

The sudden 180 in Azar's attitude confused Aemilio for a moment. "What?" he mouthed startled and a hint offended.
It took a while for her insult to reach his brain but by the time he got it he figured it would just seem as if he'd ignored it - which actually was a better reaction than anything he could've said.
“Excuse me,” he replied with attitude, crossing his arms over each other in front of him, “but would you mind explaining what you mean? And while you’re at it, maybe you’d also want to explain to me what’s with this sudden bitchy behaviour?”
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:43 pm

At Aemilio's reaction of her indirectly calling him gay Azar couldn't help but get a little cheered up about that. But seeing as she didn't wanted to make enemies at her first day at her new home for the upcoming year.
"I'm sorry," she answered in a soft voice, "rain makes me very edgible, I shouldn't take it out on you. But come on there aren't a lot of well dressed guys that are interested in girls," giving him a real once over she added with a small approving smile, "let alone such cute ones."
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:25 pm

'Ok, so first she's nice, then she turns into a bitch and now she's flirting with me?' Aemilio asked himself in mind, 'what's with this girl?' On the other hand, he didn't mind her eyeballing him...
"I just don't see why - simply because I'm a guy - I'm not suppose to look nice," he said as a small cheeky grin appeared on his face. "So," he went on, taking a small step closer to her, putting his hand on her doorpost, leaning on it, "after you're done unpacking and everything... maybe I can give you a tour of the house?"
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:42 pm

Azar grinned just as cheeky back at him when Aemilio leaned against her doorpost.
This guy could be fun.
She went back into her room, putting Pangur Bán on the bed and grabbed the remote control from the bedstand turning on the airconditioning that was place above the door. Seconds after that the airconditioning was turned on the moist heat that was present in the room and well most of the house dissapeared.
"A, I wasn't planning on unpacking already, the trip was quite long," she said putting the remote back on her nightstand, "B, I was planning changing into something a little more breathing and then C how about we just hang in here where it isn't moisty heat?"
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:10 pm

Aemilio nodded at point A fully understanding (he himself still wasn't fully unpacked at the moment, and he'd already been there a day, and didn't have any objections against point B; "o of course, go ahead," he said with a smile, hoping that whatever Azar was going to put on was going to leave even less of her body up to his imagination. And this was were point C came as a heaven's sent.

"Sounds like a plan," he agreed with a small smirk, "I'll just wait outside while you get changed. Let me know when I can come in?"

~END OF TOPIC~
* for the continuation in Azar's bedroom CLICK HERE
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2