Meinior Mansion II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fever from the Walking Death 8-29-2011 (Open for all)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Fever from the Walking Death 8-29-2011 (Open for all) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fever from the Walking Death 8-29-2011 (Open for all)

Post  SaisCy Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:53 pm

"I see," Axel said in a worried voice, his hand going up to stroke her hair softly. He really wished he could think of something to help her but all that would come up was: "should I leave then? So you can try and get some nightmare-free sleep?"
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

https://mmii.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Fever from the Walking Death 8-29-2011 (Open for all) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fever from the Walking Death 8-29-2011 (Open for all)

Post  Vampire Miyu Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:24 pm

Dominique smiled when Axel stroked her hair, putting her hand on his before he could fully pull it back, holding it his hand feeling cold in hers. She shook her head when he asked if he should leave so that she could get some nightmareless sleep. It wasn't so that she wasn't very tired and had some trouble keeping her eyes open, but she doubted if she could get any sleep yet that wasn't overrun with nightmares.
"I don't think that will happen soon," she answered her smile having turned wry, "besides you shouldn't move unless really nesecarry. You can stay here until you can get your Xrays."
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:56 pm

Moments later Axel got the good news of Jack being ready to take him to the hopsital ((sorry for skipping your contribution a little her, but is it alright to say Axel left with Jack? That way this topic can keep going...)) and Aemilio was left with a strong tendency to bother Dominique some more.
"Well then," he said after Axel'd left and he was standing by the door of Dominique's room, "anything I can do for you?" His voice made it hard to tell if he was serious or not.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:15 pm

Giving Axel's hand a squeeze before letting go once the news had arrived that he could go to the hospital Dominique wished him luck. When he had left she let out a sigh hoping that his ribs really weren't broken and that they could give him some painkillers that would actually work. She was a little surprised when Aemilio stayed behind and confused when he asked her if there was anything he could do for her.
"Could you leave?" she asked, "I'm not trying to be mean, but I think I'm going to try and get some more sleep."
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:20 pm

"Is there nothing I can do at all?" Aemilio asked, in an actually kind tone.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:35 pm

Thinking for a few seconds Dominique answered: "Well I have some faint memories of Lugh being really good with the paranormal... Could you perhaps ask if he could stop by somewhere today? Just to make sure that whatever is giving me a fever isn't anything I should be worrying about..."
After that she let out a yawn, now that she was laying down sleep was trying to pull her into unconsiciousness again.
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:52 pm

"I'll try," Aemilio said in a nod, then left Dominique in her room to catch some Z's and went looking for Lugh.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:05 pm

Surprised that Aemilio actually agreed to her request Dominique stared at the closed door for a few moments. Realising that the possibility of him not going to look for Lugh for her to be very reall she let it rest her mind very happy with that. As it meant that she took of her glasses and closed her eyes, actually having a few moments of restfull sleep before the nightmares hit again taking away all the rest.
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryel Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:20 pm

After the events of the night before where over Lugh had spent a large amount of time wandering the garden, partially to get away from everyone else, though they had gone to sleep, but also to check for any more Zimbo's and investigate the event. Though truthfully he spent most of the night staring up at the clouded sky, as such he didn't actually go to bed until the sun was starting to show itself.
The result was that Lugh hadn't had much sleep when Aemilio had come knocking on his door. Lugh was not a morning person, and was rather grumpy at being woken, though more drowsy than grumpy. Reaching Dominique's door Lugh knocked lightly, and waited for an answer.

Ryel

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:32 pm

Haven given up on getting some real sleep after the second nightmare Dominique had sat up in bed, making sure she was still fully covered by the two blankets. She was looking at pictures in an old photoalbum, a stuffed white with blue spots giraffe sitting next to her, a sad expression on face. Her head snapped up at the soft knock on her door, closing the album and putting the small giraffe on top of the title that had been written on the cover before saying: "It's open."
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryel Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:53 pm

"I hear you're not feeling the best and want to know if it's unnatural. That about right?" Lugh asked coming in the door, and sitting on the floor, leaning back up against the wall opposite Dominique's bed. "You are aware I'm not a doctor, I can do nothing about any illness that's not magical in nature." he asked mumbling to himself after "And even then I'm far from the authority." Opening his box of tricks Lugh pulled out a small leather pouch and searched for a cardamom pod, "What's the symptoms? And chew on this, how does it taste?" he asked, if it didn't taste like perfume she had magic in her system, though he wasn't sure where from.

Ryel

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:22 am

Having missed or simply forgotten how Lugh had helped Aemilio and the explanation he gave along with it Dominique stared a little confused at the small box with him. It seemed very slightly familiar to her but she couldn't place it, all that came to her mind was a blue liquid that she had put on her arm.
This was the reason why she answered only a few moments after he was done talking and was holding out a pod for her to chew on.
"Yeah... okay uhm..." taking the pod from him she stared at it for a short moment before answering his question, "I'm just feeling sick all over, like I'm having a fever from hell or something... but I can't really remember last night so I can't place it myself so I just hoped maybe you could help out a little..."
Once she had said that she put the pod in her mouth and started chewing like he had asked, her face twisting at the awefull taste of it. Spitting it out in her hand less then a minute having chewed on it; "Okay that is gross, sorry but that is just awefull. I can't really put it any better."
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryel Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:43 am

"Hmm, it's not a build up of magic in your body then." he said when she spat out the pod getting to his feet and placing his palm on her forehead, "True enough, but no memory? That’s odd." he muttered and began searching through the box again "Well they where corpses so it's not impossible that you picked something up." he said to himself, "I need you to provide some blood, Danu I seem to be saying that a lot of late." he said handing her a knife, "Just don't kill yourself."

Ryel

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:05 am

Though she didn't really knew what to make of it Dominique was glad that there wasn't any magic build up inside her. Lugh's hand on her forehead felt almost cold it making her shiver and pull the blankets closer around her.
"It's not so much that I don't have memories of last night," she answered with a small shake of her head, "it's more bits and pieces. I remember everything normally up until after the performances have ended, after that... just flashes... and thanks to the nightmares I've been having I don't really know what has happened and what my mind created in combination of other memories..."
Putting the half chewn pot on her nightstand, wiping her hand before taking the knife from him feeling a little sicker at the thought that she needed to cut herself.
Trying to calm herself by mentally saying that it was the same as getting a bloodtest, but with a knife instead of a needle. Taking a deep breath she didn't know how much blood he needed so she just started off with a prick in one of her fingers, hoping that the blood sticking onto the knife now enough.
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryel Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:26 am

“I see.” Lugh said as she mentioned what she could and couldn’t remember, “It’s possible then that the corpses had something to do with it.” He muttered to himself noting things down onto a small pad of paper, “Sorry I don’t have anything gentler. But like I said I’m not really a doctor.” He said as she grimaced at the knife.
When she returned the bloodied blade Lugh sniffed the blood, “Not as acrid as I expected,” he said before dropping the blood into a small vile “only one thing for it then.” He said wiping the knife before taking a few drops of his own blood and dropping it into the same vile. There was a small fizzing as he did so. “Unorthodox but at least I’ve got an Idea now. Sorry to say but there’s a toxin in your blood, I think. Well that or you’ve got a virus. Not sure how much though. So here’s what we’ll do, I’ll prepare a general panacea, you drink it, and if you feel worse at any point throughout the day call for me. Does that sound ok to you?” he asked his diagnosis was far from accurate but it was the best he could do, the doubt only just showing on his face.

Ryel

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:47 am

Thanks to lacking at least have her memory after the attack had started Dominique was again weirded out a little about how calm Lugh seemed to be about this. She had some faint memory of him explaining why he knew what he knew about unorthodox medicine, but she didn't remember any of the words he had said.
She didn't like the thought all that much that she was now sick because of something their attackers had passed on to her. Getting a little scared that, if that where really the case, she had a big change of getting a lot sicker before possibly getting better. And that was something she really didn't wanted to relive of her childhood.
Watching Lugh put some of her blood in a vile and added his own, feeling like she was watching a movie about a voodoo shaman or something. It didn't help either that he called it unorthodox himself, though she was glad that it seemed to have given him a diagnoses.
A virus that sounded almost too normal after last night and with that came some small hope that she wouldn't have to relive that part of her childhood. She nodded at his suggestion of treatment, trusting him enough to not knowingly make her even sicker, do note that she didn't noticed the doubt on his face.
"Okay, thanks," she said and then thought of something, "Has anyone else gotten sick? Or hurt, other then Axel?"
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryel Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:26 pm

"The magic in my blood defends me from the majority of toxins and non-magical antibodies, so the reaction with my blood determines the presence, but like I said unorthodox. Not that magic doesn't bring its own problems" Lugh said setting about mixing powders and crushed herbs muttering as he did so, when he had finished he had produced a rather unappetizing green grey paste.
“Just eat that, It won’t do anything for a simple illness. But it should interact with most poisons and make them harmless.” Lugh explained handing her the bowl was a few mouthfuls of the paste “If you don’t feel any better tomorrow we’ll have to try something stronger. And if it gets worse you’ll be joining Axel in the hospital. Though I get the feeling you might not be entirely opposed to that.” Lugh said sarcastically
When Dominique asked if anyone else had been injured or was ill he thoughts turned to the conversation he had had with Aemilio afterwards, “No not that I’m aware of at least.” He said adding in his head ‘Not yet anyway.’

Ryel

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:28 am

Even now after having had it confirmed that the zimbo attack had really happened and wasn't just a terrible nightmare Dominique had trouble accepting the existence of magic. Especially magic within someones blood. She appreciated it that Lugh explained things to her, but she wasn't ready to come to grips with the existence of the supernatural yet. The only reason why she didn't tell him that was because a part of her wanted to know, a part that was deperate for an explanation even if that involved things that 'should' not exist.
When Lugh handed her the bowl with the green grey paste she eyed it for a moment, looking rather unhappy. But without a word of complaint or hessitation she took a deep breath and ate the paste as fast as she could, doing her very best not to taste anything. It wasn't until after that she responded to his hospital comment, it having hit a bit of a sensitive string.
"I've spend enough time in hopsitals," she said her eyes on the giraffe that still sat on the photo album, "there is no company that will cause me not to oppose to another stay. But I'm glad to hear everyone else is fine."
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2