Meinior Mansion II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoshi comes to visit (09-06-2011) everyone

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hoshi comes to visit (09-06-2011) everyone Empty Hoshi comes to visit (09-06-2011) everyone

Post  SaisCy Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:53 am

The next day (for the previous day, click here) Aemilio picked up his 'sister' after school. He was glad his car had finally arrived so he didn't have to take cabs or walk whenever he needed to be in Penrose or get home anymore.

During the ride he was fairly quiet, his mind going back and forth over the worry that bringing Hoshi to the mansion wouldn't end well. At least he'd told Axel to keep his mouth shut about certain affaires...

They arrived at the Meinior grounds, driving through it's - in my opinion - fairly impressive gates and entering a garden that, in size, could be confused for a public park.
"So... how do you like it so far?" Aemilio asked Hoshi with a small grin.

Last edited by SaisCy on Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

https://mmii.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Hoshi comes to visit (09-06-2011) everyone Empty Re: Hoshi comes to visit (09-06-2011) everyone

Post  Vampire Miyu Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:07 pm

Having been excited the entire day Hoshi was glad when the final bell rang and she could go find her 'big brother' to go to the mansion. She could tell that there was something bothering Aemilio as he hardly said anything during the carride through the forest. Not that she let that dampen her mood she instead just looked out the windows, thinking the forest to be quite beautifull despite all the bad things she had heard about it. It wasn't until they drove through the gate of Meinior Mansion that her eyes got childlike big, not only was the gate very impressive but so was the massive garden that lay behind it.
"Wow," was all she could sa, "it really is huge! It must be nice living here..."
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Hoshi comes to visit (09-06-2011) everyone Empty Re: Hoshi comes to visit (09-06-2011) everyone

Post  SaisCy Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:41 pm

"It's nice," Aemilio agreed with a mild smile; he had always lived in big houses with large gardens so he was rather used to it. He parked the car in the garage and got out.
"Come on, I'll show you around," he said after Hoshi got out herself, "what do you want to see first?"
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:54 pm

Getting out of the car once Aemilio had parked in the garage Hoshi looked around a little, her scannereye going over the other vehicles that where present. Holding her backpack in front of her she shrugged at his question, looking back at him. "I don't know," she answered, "you know what is all around here so you decided."
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:37 pm

"Ok well, how about we start with the garden?" he suggested, "that way, when we reach the pool you'll have plenty of time to splash around."
He led her through the garden, passed the picknick tables to the pond, then in the direction of the mansion but stopping at the pool first. "I believe this is one of the places we need to make a stop...?"
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:10 pm

Hoshi nodded in agreement and followed Aemilio through the garden, having the feeling like she was walking through a park instead of just a garden, especially when the passed the picnic tables and the pond. It made her wonder how the people that lived here could maintain such a big garden, she hadn't seen that much gardening tools in the garage, but then again maybe they kept the rest elsewhere.
Once they reached the pool she smiled excited again wanting to jump right in, but a little unsure if that was really such a good idea.
"Do you think the owners would mind if I go for a swim?" she asked him with both uncertain as well as hopefull eyes.
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:22 pm

Imagining mrs Nellis' reaction on him asking if his 'little sister' could have a swim in the pool, he let out a brief chuckle and replied: "I don't think it'll be a problem, go ahead." Then as he looked at the water he realised out loud: "I wouldn't mind a swim either."
The day wasn't all all that hot, but there was a sweltering, damp kind of warmth in the air, so he rather felt like a cool dip upon seeing the cool water. Before taking of his shirt he grinned at Hoshi and asked: "what are you waiting for? Last one in the water..."
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:36 pm

All the uncertainty dissappaered from Hoshi's expression and with a small 'yay' she put her bag down and started taking off her schooluniform. Sticking out her tongue when Aemilio asked what she was waiting for, he had less clothes to take off, let alone easier clothes to take off. Once her uniform was off she was wearing a simple pink bikini and jumped into the pool after him, enjoying the cool touch of the water against her skin. With a cheeky grin she looked at Aemilio and splashed some water in his direction.
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:18 pm

Laughing as Hoshi's enthusiasm - then regretting opening his mouth because her water splashing caused him to accidentally swallow some pool water - he swam away from her, making a big splash with his feet.
"I'll get you back for that," he told her, still grinning.
He was by the way, somewhat uncomfertable with her wearing a bikini in public. Call it an overly protective, older-brother neurotic but even as it wasn't overly revealing, with her... ahum, body even a burqa wouldn't hide the fact that she was very attractive. 'At least they were the only ones there...' was a thought that comforted him a little as he splashed water back at her.

(( if anyone wants to join, that's fine? Very welcome even =D ))
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:14 am

Now it was Hoshi's turn to laugh when Aemilio swallowed some of the pool water because of her splash, sticking out her tongue when he said that he'll get back at her. Swimming a little from side to side she didn't notice him being uncomfortable that she was wearing a bikini, the thought never even came to her mind. She stopped swimming from side to side when she got hit by his splash chuckling and looked at the mansion, a little wondering.
"Why aren't there any other people around?" she asked, looking back at him, "Is that normal?"
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sairis Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:58 am

As if on cue Creed could be seen strolling on over to pool in a green pair of swim trunks (zomg not black XD) flip flops, and had sunglasses on, most likely a pair he had stolen from his sister. He shifted the blue towel he slung over his shoulder and blinked at the two figures in the pool as he neared. "hmm? cool at least I wont be alone to swim~" Once he was close to the cement area of the pool he waved to them. "Hey guys" he made his way over to a chair and put the towel down on it along with the sunglasses,he kicked his flip flops off and went over to stand on the edge of the pools looking between the two. "Mind if i join?"
Sairis
Sairis

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:03 pm

Just about to anwser Hoshi's question - as she asked it noticing himself it was a little unusual no one was around - Aemilio noticed someone coming up. Pleased to find the person approaching them was Creed (nothing personal to Creed, he was just glad it wasn't anyone who had a bad opinion about him, like Lugh or Dominique) he smiled and replied: "well alright, just for this once," in a joking manner.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:29 pm

Turning around at the sound of an unknown voice Hoshi looked at Creed with somewhat curious eyes, swimming over to the side he was standing and lifting herself up out of the water to sit on the edge. "Konnichiha I'm Wakahisa Hoshi," she said extending her hand towards him smiling as she did, "and of course you can join."
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sairis Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:02 pm

Creed looked to Aemilio when he spoke and he laughed softly and played along. "I feel special~" He looked to Hoshi as she came over, she took her hand and shook it lightly. "Hi, Nice to meet you Hoshi. I'm Creed Zeries." He released her hand shortly after. "and thanks~" He didn't remember seeing her before but then again new people came in and most he didn't know. He stretched a moment before going moving to the side a bit and jumping into the water and came up after a little. "You new here?" He asked as her as he swam over to Aemilio then stood up by him when he got close.
Sairis
Sairis

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:25 pm

((This small part is SaisCy's post, but seeing as it is so small that we decided to put it in along with my post))
Even though detecting no reason to distrust Creed, Aemilio kept his eyes on him closely as he started talking to Hoshi; yes, he is overly protective.

Remaining seated on the edge Hoshi splashed the water a little with her feet, watching Creed swim towards Aemilio. She shook her head when she was asked if she was new here, her eyes wandering to Aemilio's looked so closely to Creed wondering about the why behind that for a moment.
"No I'm not new here," she said after a moment looking back at Creed, "well I am, but I'm not staying in the mansion. I'm staying in the flat in Penrose, Aemilio is my big brother which is why I'm here."
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sairis Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:49 pm

((that works~ XD))
He didn't notice Aemilio watching him yet since he was fiddling with removing a leaf that stuck to his shoulder he got it off after a moment and looked back at Hoshi when she spoke again. It took him a moment to put the bits together and understand it was a visit. "Ah,I see. Its always cool to have new people about the place."
He looked to Aemilio a moment Creed knew they haven't really met properly yet,the only time had remembered actually coming across him was during the craziness of the welcoming party. He held his hand out to him. "Sorry for not hanging out with ya earlier and for meeting at the oddest time." he glanced to the forest then back at him,hopefully he would get the hint. He smiled. "So now is the best time~"
Sairis
Sairis

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:26 pm

Aemilio looked at Creed for a moment, as he said it realising that indeed, they'd never properly introduced themselves to each other. With all the new people he was meeting, between the mansion and at the university, he was a little careful with asking people's name and introducing himself to people (he'd already once introduced himself to someone and asked for the person's name to find out they'd already done the whole introduction thing. It was rather embaressing - mainly because he couldn't remember, even after the girl pointed it out to him - and he tried to prevent that from happening again).
"Ah no problem," he replied with a smile, shaking Creed's hand - as far as that goes in a pool. He specifically didn't follow Creed's gaze to the forest, able to figure otu what he was talking about without doing so and not wanting to appear like something was up with the forest in front of Hoshi; still intending to but clueless on how to explain the situation to her.
"So...Creed you said? Never heard that name before," he went on casually, mentally adding that he hoped that would help him remember it. Otherwise he'd risk having to ask over and over again, then appearing uninterested and having to lie it had nothing to do with him not being interested in him as a person (admittedly, he wasn't great with names even if he was, but not giving a crap didn't help). But at least Creed had a distinguishing appearance that should help.

Then he remembered Creed was one of the people who'd come along with the planned forest trip he'd talked to Keoki about. Of course he couldn't say that, with Hoshi here, so instead he asked: "you're friends with Keoki aren't you?"
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:57 pm

Jumping back into the pool after Creed had said that it was always cool to have new people around the mansion Hoshi remained underwater for a while. Swimming around a little before swimming towards Aemilio with his back towards her, she grabbed his waist and pulled him underwater along with her. Letting go a second after and surfacing herself, taking a deep breath, a big grin on her face.
"Are you an exchange student as well?" she then asked Creed as if nothing had happened, a rather innocent look on her face.
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sairis Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:58 am

"Cool~" He let his hand drop back into the water with a nice and small splash, he watched the surface as it rippled a moment and he nodded when Aemilio double checked on his name. He looked to him. "Yep Creed it is." Creed smiled a bit more when he said he hasn't heard it before and chuckled softly. "Yeah, I get that a good bit." Truly it was a simple modification of his real name but he'd probably get him to figure it out later on when he knew him better due to the story linked to it. "And yours was..." He a moment in remembering having heard it a bit of it when a few had said it from the party and others. "....Aemilio, very nice name."

He was about to submerge his head when he asked if he knew Keo. "Oh, yeah~ I am, what about yo-" He didn't say the rest for then Hoshi pulled him under. He tilt his head and looked down where he went then to Hoshi as she came up. He snickered then blinked when asked if he was an exchange student. He shook his head. "Nope, though I've always wondered how that would be though." he rose a brow slightly as he thought it over. "How bout you?"
Sairis
Sairis

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:44 pm

"Meah," Aemilio replied with a small grin and a shrug, "it's just a family name... which could be considered a lack of originality but who am I to judge?" Then, as Keoki came up he felt himself go down, with Hoshi pulling him under water in her moist sneak-attack.
When he got to the surface again, prenouncing one or two ununderstandable curses thanks to the coughs in between - he accidentally swallowed some pool water due to his mouth being open in a gasp as Hoshi surprised him. When he regained his breath and wiped the wet locks of hair out of his face, so he no longer resembled cousin It or a wet shitzu dog, and told Hoshi in a scary voice: "you'll pay for that one sis," but grinned at the end, showing he was only joking.

"Sorry, you were saying?" he then asked Creed.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:25 pm

Tilting her head a little when Creed said that he wasn't an exchange student Hoshi assumed that he had probably come here for similar reasons as Aemilio. She was just about say that she was an exchange student when Aemilio surfaced again, causing her to swim backwards out of his easy reach. Grinning right back at him when he said that she was going to pay for that.
"Yeah I am an exchange student," she answered still swimming away from Aemilio knowing that he really was going to get back at her, "and who is Keoki?"
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sairis Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:06 am

"Ohh, well then its just I haven't heard it much then." he squeezed in before he was taken. Looks at Hoshi and nodded as it clicked with her staying at the flat showed that she was here for more than just a visit.It works well, good to make some more friends. "Awesome, guess I'll be seeing you about the school quite a bit then."
He looked to Aemilio as he came up and chuckled softly before adding in to joke along. "Oh no, run Hoshi." Creed went under water after hearing Aemilio and moved from his spot around to the other side of them,he came up and shook his head a bit to shift the wet locks from at least one of his eyes so he could see them. "Ah, yeah, you asked if I was friends with her so I was wondering if you were too."
Sairis
Sairis

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:48 pm

Not advanging towards Hoshi just yet, knowing he wouldn't be able to catch up if she really sped up, Aemilio nodded in reply to Creed; "yeah we are. She's great." Afterwards he hoped that didn't broadcast the fact he wasn't interested her in a purely friendly way.
Then he unexpectadly splashed water in creed's face, deciding to turn this into a water fight - partially to distract them from previously mentioned statement on Keoki, but also because it just seemed like fun. After that he hurried over to Hoshi with a grin; "ready or not...!"
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:57 pm

Just about to ask about who this Keoki girl was when Hoshi got sidetrackted by Aemilio splashing water into Creed's face, making her laugh. She let out a small yelp when Aemilio swam towards her though, diving underwater and swimming to the closest end of the pool, within human speed, to try and escape his payback. Though she knew he wasn't going to do anything serious to her.
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sairis Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:35 am

"Oh, nice." Creed didn't think to much on the way it had been stated he then proceeded to tell Hoshi as who Keoki was but he ended up with water splashed in his face which caused him to flinch from not expecting it. "pfff hey..!" He laughed a bit and watched as Aemilio went after Hoshi. Creed shook his head and chased after Aemilio to get him back for splashing him.
Sairis
Sairis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next