Meinior Mansion II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoshi comes to visit (09-06-2011) everyone

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hoshi comes to visit (09-06-2011) everyone - Page 2 Empty Re: Hoshi comes to visit (09-06-2011) everyone

Post  SaisCy Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:37 pm

Chasing after Hoshi with slightly-above superhuman speed, Aemilio caught up with her when she reached the end of the pool. Putting her hands on her shoulders, he put his weight on her to push her under water, letting out a theatrical fake evil laugh.
He then noticed the plashing Creed was sending his way and quickly headed over to the side of the pool himself, trying to escape what was soon to be a (over-dramatisingly put) watery grave.
Already seated on the edge (yet totally possible to be yanked in again) he grinned down at them; "now that that's over," he said in a tone, hinting he considered the water fight over - or rather, would like it to be leaving him without revenge actions now.
"So... you two can just fight it out amoungst yourselves now."

((I seriously have no idea where to go with this one))
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

https://mmii.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Hoshi comes to visit (09-06-2011) everyone - Page 2 Empty Re: Hoshi comes to visit (09-06-2011) everyone

Post  Vampire Miyu Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:50 pm

Letting out a yelp when Aemilio had caught up with her and pushed her underwater, causing her to get a mouthfull of poolwater. Which Hoshi spat out, not into Aemilio's direction, once she jumped out of the water to wrap her arms around his waist and pull him back into the water and under it for a long moment.
This all happened rahter fast, in fact it went faster then a human should be capable of. After which, just to finish it off, she jumped out of the pool herself. Sitting a little end away from the edge so that she couldn't be pulled in easily again.
"So Creed what brought you to this mansion?" she asked, trying to look innocent as she said that and hoping that Aemilio wasn't going to take his revenge on her right away.
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sairis Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:16 am

Creed continued to splash at Aemilio as he pushed Hoshi underwater "oh noe~ I'll save you Hoshi" he laughed a bit and chased Aem more splashing a small bit longer until the guy got out. He stopped and "aw,alright then.." He turned to Hoshi and was going to flick some water at her but rose a brow when she quickly made her way over to her brother and pulled him under never seeing something like that happen that fast before. Creed scratched the side of his head a second then didn't question it.He looked to her when she asked him about what made him come here. "Ah, well I had come here a few years ago to stay for a bit since I had no where else to go. But now I'm back again since its reopened, I could have stayed with my sister in her house over in the town but I came here again to see the changes. It has its differences from the first."
Sairis
Sairis

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:51 pm

Aemilio already guesssed he'd end up under water one way or another, and didn't bother putting up much of a fight when Hoshi got him back in the pool. He simply wiped his hair out of his face again though, and left it there (for now).

Tilting his head at Creed, Aemilio couldn't resist but be curious about; "why didn't your sister come too?" he asked, thinking that would be a more appropraite next topic of conversation than bringing up the stupidity in paying for a room in Meinior to live a couple of miles further away from school and the town.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:58 pm

Hoshi tilted her head at Creed's explanation of why he was at Meinior Mansion, it didn't made sense to her no matter how she looked at it. And that hurted her head, her drivers still trying to find logic in his explanation. So when Aemilio had asked why his sister hadn't come along she added the, maybe a little rude, question: "Why did you move here, further away from the university, instead of staying in Penorse? Even if you wanted to move out of your sister's place then it would have been more logical to rent an apartment within the town..."
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sairis Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:59 pm

Creed ran a hand through his wet hair and ruffled it a bit as he chuckled softly. "Well, my sister was already settled in the town,own house n all (actually cuz i put in another character than her :U lol.). Also so kind in her statement, having me out of her hair as well. Shes blunt and comes of cold to quite a few,n finds me quite annoying....so i decided to move out." He looked to Hoshi and sighed softly with a small smile. "Yeah it's weird, I know, but the mansions second to first home we've had and well just one of those attachment type of things,that's why I decided to come on back here instead of living right in Penrose. Also I thought quite bit of the previous students would have come back but only two have returned, Jack and Lugh."
Sairis
Sairis

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:38 pm

"You're sister sounds like a delight!" Aemilio said in a laugh after Creed shared a brief summary of his sibling's bad side, "intersting at least. But even so, I can see why you don't mind moving back here," he went on as he looked around, "even with the trip back to town kept in mind."
As Creed spoke of how he liked living in Meinior the first time, he got curious: "hey, how were things around here the last time?"
While speaking those words he realised something else about Creed returning to Meinior Mansion; he actually returned to the mansion already knowing about the crazy forest shit?! But he kept that question stored in the back of his head for later.
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:10 am

Hoshi looked a little confused at Aemilio as he said that Creed's sister sounded like a delight, it taking a few moments before she understood that it was a tease. She didn't fully understand the attachment thing Creed had mentioned as she had never felt attached to a place to live. But she did know that if she would say that it would take some explaining as to why she had no place that she felt attached to, so she kept quiet about that.
She looked from Aemilio to Creed when he asked how things had changed since his last time here, curious about that as well, but also about Jack and Lugh. "Can I meet Jack and Lugh sometime?" she asked looking at Aemilio with a curious smile.
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sairis Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:56 am

Creed looked a tad surprised when Aemilio said she was a delight before he ended up snickering and shaking his head. "she sure is..." He blinked and looked around as well. "weeelll for the sort year n a half I was around, It was pretty nice,interesting and cool people.The forest....the same." He quickly switched back to talking about the mansion. "N the mansion back then had different people running it,makes me wonder what ever happened to them." He looked over to the building in small thought until Hoshi asked if she could meet Jack and Lugh. He looked to her before his eyes drifted back to Aemilio, curious of his reply.

((eeeepp sorry, didn't think there was a be replies for a good while so i wandered off owo sorry for days late response,wont be too active today cuz gonna be having a family party xwx))
Sairis
Sairis

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:59 pm

It wasn't that Aemilio didn't like his little sister asking him for permission to do something - actually, he was rather pleased about that - but he wondered how normal that would come across. Not to mention that he actually didn't want Hoshi to meet Lugh, for obvious reasons, but he could imagine how that would make him look. The secret of him being a complete bastard at times was already starting to leak out faster than he'd thought possible, no need for him to speed the process up further.
"Sure, why not," he therefor replied slightly reluctant, but masking most of it with a smile.
Wishing not to go further into that he returned to what Creed had said and suggested: "maybe you can ask mrs Nellis what happened to the previous owners?" then in a chuckle he added: "something tells me she won't mind much talking about it."
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:32 pm

Hoshi looked confused at Creed when said that the forest was the same, how could a forest not be the same as a few years ago? She looked at the forest tilting her head as she did so trying to think of a reason why Creed would say 'the forest... the same' conculding that she didn't have enough information to think of the reason.
She looked back at Aemilio though when he said that she could meet Jack and Lugh earning him a happy smiled: "Yay," but then her smile faded a little and she looked at both Aemilio as wel as Creed to ask: "What is there about the forest that shouldn't be the same?"
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sairis Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:34 am

((Aem ish a waterballoon wit a leak :U -spazz XD))

Creed smiled a bit at his reply before looking to the water,it would be cool if all four of them hung out. Its been a while since he Jack and Lugh hung out as well.So that was something to try and put together for later. He looked back up to Aemilio when he suggested he asked Mrs Nellis it caused his eyes to widen,he remembered the others say she talked allooott and he had the same issue when he want to get his key. He shook his head. "Ahhh good idea buuut.. I think I'll check some papers n books first.." He snickered softly before moving over to the edge of the pool and getting out so he could sit on the edge.

Creed turned his attention to Hoshi when she asked about the forest and Creed knew shes caught on. He looked over to it and thought of something quickly, believing that telling her the truth of the forest wasn't what he should do. So he just talked about something a good bit believable since he said it so casually. "Well honestly the swamps are just spreading out more than usual, cuz theres some areas where its not so swampy..n well its a concern since there is quite a few alligators n some other wild animals out there that can come over here and cause a problem." He ran his hands through his hair again then quickly pulled them back to inspect the prunyness. o-o
Sairis
Sairis

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:20 pm

"Ah well whatever suits you," Aemilio replied when Creed said he was going to check some books and papers first, grinning as he added: "checking an entire library is likely to be a faster way to gain knowledge than asking mrs Nellis anyway."

Then the forest matter came at hand. Until Hoshi asked about it he hadn't fully realised how foolish it had been to bring that up while he tried to keep it a secret to her all this time. He was pleasently surprised though when Creed found such a plausible explanation for the forest being brought up. Impressed by the clever cover-up Aemilio cast a brief thankful smile at Creed - which he may not have seen, being occupied with his hair and whatnot.

Trying to prevent Hoshi from asking more about the forest Aemilio turned the spotlight on Creed, asking him: "hey, what do you study anyway?"
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Miyu Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:43 pm

Though it sounded like a very logical there was one thing that bothered Hoshi about Creed explanation. She had heard that the forest was dangerous but no one ever mentioned anything about alligators or other wildlife. So she looked a little confused at Aemilio in the hope that he could enlighten her further, but he didn't and instead just asked Creed about school. But unfortunately for them, that didn't stop her from wanting to know more.
"How come I've nevered heard anything about alligators and stuff before?" she asked looking from one to the other hoping that either one would explain it to her, "I've heard from other people before that the forest is dangerous but no one said anything about it being because of the wildlife. In fact no one ever really mentioned the why..."
Vampire Miyu
Vampire Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  shayleefoster Mon May 28, 2012 7:23 am

High school diplomas are generally considered more desirable for one entering the work force or hoping to pursue a higher education. About.com's survey suggests that employees with diplomas generally earn significantly more than those without. Students who hope to advance may be required to pursue additional training. Similarly, most students admitted to college have earned their high school diploma, although this does not guarantee acceptance. Coursework, grade point average and extracurricular activities will be important factors during the admissions process.

Our accredited high school diploma online school provides a permanent verification service to all students who graduate from our accredited high school diploma online program. Graduates can use this service throughout their lifetime as many times as as they may need. These services enable the potential employer to speak directly with a guidance counselor at our school to confirm a particular individual graduated with their high school diploma. GED Online
shayleefoster
shayleefoster

http://www.stanleyhighschool.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2