Meinior Mansion II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The welcoming Party (08- 28 - 2011) - [everyone]

+3
TobiasBlack
Little Blue
SaisCy
7 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

The welcoming Party (08- 28 - 2011) - [everyone] - Page 6 Empty Re: The welcoming Party (08- 28 - 2011) - [everyone]

Post  SaisCy Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:35 pm

Aemilio didn't speak until the first question was directed at him - though his reply was a little unorthodox at least, with him only smiling in reply to the question if he ever lost someone he cared about. It wasn't a pleasent smile in the slightest.
He wasn't any more sympathetic when Lugh shared how many loved ones he'd lost already but only turned his head away, hoping it would seem like he considered it too awful to face Lugh rather than grinning darkly, entertained by this piece of information. That only took a second though, and it would've been missed easily by most.
He seemed equally unpleasant about the rest of Lugh's honest and reasonable words, simply sitting opposite him with a nasty grin.

"Aren't you just an honerable being in the end?" he sneered before taking a last big zip of his cup before putting it down. He then turned a little more serious again and asked: "if you miss them so much, why don't you just leave this stupid place, the forest and it's unimportant and inprofitable secrets behind and head home?"
A small smile came to his face again as he added: "no one will grieve your departure..."
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

https://mmii.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

The welcoming Party (08- 28 - 2011) - [everyone] - Page 6 Empty Re: The welcoming Party (08- 28 - 2011) - [everyone]

Post  Ryel Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:55 pm

Lugh watched him smile at the question “I can’t just go home, and with recent events I may never be able to. If it was that easy, you would never have met me. And there’s more to profit from in the forest’s secrets that there is in any company.” An unimpressed look crossed Lugh face when Aemilio said no one would miss him. “You right I doubt anyone would care if I left. Though I would think the same is true of you.”

“I do wonder though. Does anyone that has seen you for what you really are, do they love you? I mean I can tell you show you’re true face to me, and Axel as well no doubt. But when the group is about, you hide your cruelty.” The smile at the earlier question is what brought on this line of discussion. “Is there even anyone in this world you care about, anything or place?”

Ryel

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:18 am

Though he was grinning at first, Aemilio found himself less amused when Lugh redirected that perspective at him; though he took a strange, slightly psychopatic pride in his cruel nature, he didn't like it being pointed out to him. Unfortunatly for him he couldn't come up with a reply he found witty enough to cast back straight away so he took a moment of silence to reflect.
"I'm not that much different than you I suppose," he finally replied in a neutral tone, "I'm sarcastic, arrogant and emotionally detached from most of the world. But I think a great difference would be that I still do hide my cruel nature, when it's important at least. I still think it's worth the time and the effort - to the people I care about at least. As for you..."
He actually tried not to grin diabolically there but couldn't help himself as he got up, shrugged and spoke the next words: "as for you I have no regret whatsoever in informing you I hope your family, every last person you care about dies slowly and painfully in front of your very eyes. And that I would be in no way morally conflicted about realising that if someone made me a good offer."
He turned around to head upstairs: "thanks for the drink and the chat..." he said with a nasty smile, "I feel much better already."

((my most sincere apologies... Aemilio does have his... less pleasant sides... to put it gently... I hope no one objects to him being a bitch like this?))
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryel Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:40 am

Lugh listened seeming unaffected by Aemilio’s speech, inside him a torrent of rage and fire swelled. Aemilio had just made a very bad decision in Lugh’s eyes, the wrath of a faeries vengeance was something to be feared, it was patient, it was decisive, and ultimately inescapable. Lugh took the comment against his family as a threat, though one Aemilio would be unable to ever fulfil due to them being in Otherworld. “I’ll pass you name on to Dullahan the Harbinger then Mr Valdez.” He said quietly as Aemilio reached the stairs, the smallest hint of anger carried in his words.
After Aemilio had gone Lugh headed back outside to the middle of the garden and lay down on the grass.

Looking up as the clouded sky he muttered “At least rain if you won’t give me stars.”

Ryel

Back to top Go down

Post  SaisCy Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:01 am

As he continued up the stairs, Lugh's words reached Aemilio's ears. He looked back at Lugh for a moment, unsure what to make of this unclear threat, but finally shook it off as an empty one.
He went back to his room with the small comfort of someone possibly feeling worse than he did at the moment, and unsuccesfully tried to drift off into dreams. Some would have blamed his nightmares on feelings of remorse, but that would be a diagnose made by someone who'd never seen him like Lugh had just now.

Either way, Meinior Mansion returned to peace - or as close as it can get to something similar - and even this traumatising night passed. The dark sky was iluminated by the sun once more and for anyone who didn't know any better... this night would've been like any other.

(( the end ))
SaisCy
SaisCy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6